How Can I Help - Brandon

Story Info
Mom needs a model.
14.2k words
4.73
105.3k
210
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,065 Followers

Brandon plopped down in front of the TV marveling how much just wasn't worth watching. He settled on an old movie with Mark Wahlberg and a crew stealing gold in Venice when he heard his mom come home. Turning off the TV, he got up to see her coming in from the garage. "You're home early. I thought you had class this afternoon."

Brooke groaned as she shrugged off her camera bag, "Preston gave us a project that I can't even begin to figure out how to do..." The tall slender woman plopped down on the couch next to her son. "I need a drink."

Her son looked over, "It can't be that bad, how can I help?" He started to get up, "Sit, I'll grab a beer...or wine?"

Brooke laughed seeing her son immediately stand up, "Honey, you're the best son any mother could ask for. It seems like you always want to help, and you have. I mean, with your father gone, it's great having everything taken care of, but I'm afraid, this is one time I'll have to work this out myself." She looked up, "On the other hand, you could make me one of your pomegranate and lime margaritas," she sighed. Where had her 18-year old son learned to make the perfect margarita? As she watched her son head into the kitchen, she yelled in, "Go ahead have a small one yourself if you want."

Brandon looked back into the living room, "But you always say I'm too young to drink."

"You're 18 now and as long as you drink here at home, I'm OK with it." She looked over, "Hell, you're taller and bigger than your dad was." She added, "I'm OK with a beer now and then if you drink good beer, that is. If you ever bring Coors or Bud in the house, well, you know how it's been a while since I spanked you?"

Brandon felt a thrill. His mom always told him not a drop until he was 21, so this was really a treat. He wondered at her other issue as he got out the blender, "Frozen or on the rocks?" he called out. Hearing on the rocks he poured in the ingredients.

"Thanks," Brooke said as she accepted the glass, "This is perfect. Just what I needed. I'm actually pretty stressed right now."

"Thanks, it is good. I've just had sips before to make sure they're all right. This is my first glass, oh. I forgot the salt. Damn." He saw his mother shrug so decided to ask, "So, what's the issue with class? I thought you loved it."

"I do love it, I mean, it isn't exactly what I thought it would be when I signed up, but I finally relaxed and began to enjoy it." She looked at her son, "I never show you my pictures not because, like I told you, I'm too embarrassed they might not be good, but, um...well, it turns out "Life Photography" is not flowers, fruit, and wildlife, but nudes."

Brandon laughed, "Mom! You've been taking pictures of naked people? You've always criticized any pictures with scantily clad women in them saying they're just selling sex. Hell, you used to tear out the pages that you said were simply smut."

"I know and maybe I was wrong." She leaned over to the coffee table and grabbed a magazine and flipped through it, "I used to just see the illogical juxtaposition between a car, or a hamburger and a bikini-clad babe...a babe with giant boobs, by the way." She glanced down at her fairly normal chest. "Maybe a bit out jealousy..."

"Seriously?" Brandon blurted out, "You are seriously hot. You're what my friends all mention when...never mind. Look, without being too weird, you're boobs are perfectly proportioned for your slender figure." The boy blushed, hearing himself discuss his mom's tits.

Brooke looked at her son, who'd never really talked about women or their bodies around her, "Thanks, but I'd never make it in a magazine...Wait, your friends say what about me?"

Brandon grabbed the magazine and leafed through it, "I'm sure there're models in here that are slim, svelte."

"Don't change the subject. What do your friends say about me?" She watched as her son turned page after page, "Don't bother. They're all DDs" She put her hand on the magazine, "Go on, just tell me. I like your friends, I'm sure I won't take offense."

Brandon squirmed on the couch and sighed, "OK, but I've never said this. They say you're the ultimate MILF." He looked down, "I'm not sure you know what that means, but..."

"I know what it means. Flattering, but kind of insulting, too. Look, I hope you understand, I can appreciate beauty, but women generally don't appreciate being rated as to how fuckable they are."

Brandon was shocked to hear his mom use the F word, "I'm sorry I mentioned it, but both Mrs. Thomas and Mrs. James might be a bit better gifted up top, but take it how you want, but my friends still think you're a lot prettier...a lot more, you know. It's your legs."

"More fuckable, you mean. I guess you boys put a lot of stock in that which I guess is nice, but you couldn't find any women in there with what I was 'gifted' with." She looked at her son, "Tell me you haven't thought about Aaron's mom. She has those...damn, they're huge." She looked thoughtful, "I can't believe she's pregnant. Now they'll be even bigger. That must have been a shock."

"Aaron says she's thrilled, both she and her husband. He's really happy hoping it's a girl. He always wanted a sister, anyhow mom, she's very much in our conversations, especially Travis's. That boy sure has some kind of thing about her. He's quite vocal in his desire to, you know."

"Fuck her, yes I can just hear his voice saying just that." She looked at her son, "What's a pearl necklace?" she ran a finger across her collarbone, "The other day when you boys were playing catch in the back, he came in to use the bathroom and checked out my chest, pretty blatantly and ran his fingers across here and told me he'd like to give me a pearl necklace."

Brandon spit out his drink, "He fucking said what??? I'll kill him." He looked angrily at his mom, "Trust me, he'll never come over here again."

"But what is it?" she asked. Seeing her son fight for words, she suggested, "It's dirty, isn't it? He's talking about cumming on my chest." Seeing him nod she sighed, "I hoped that wasn't what he meant, but yes, I agree. I don't want him here ever again. Thanks."

She tossed down the magazine, "Anyhow, that's not the issue." She looked over at her camera bag, "I need to...hang on," She got up and pulled a sheet of paper out of her bag, "Speaking of pearl necklaces," she laughed, "'Capture the raw sensuality of a member of the opposite sex. Convince him/her to explore his/her body without reservation. Capture the arousal, the passion, and the release. It's important to not only capture the erotic act itself but the facial expressions that tell the entire story.'" She tossed the paper onto the magazine and took a few gulps of her margarita. "Christ! He wants me to find a model who will masturbate while I take pictures." She put her head in her hands, "Where would I go to find someone who will do that, how could I even afford that?"

Brandon urgently wanted to help, his thoughts going through all his friends, knowing one or two of them would jump at the chance, especially Travis, but that would sure be an issue. Jim was more subtle, and Aaron probably would love to also, but the ache in his stomach made him blurt out, "I'll do it."

"What? No. No, I can't take pictures of you...you know, naked and jerking off." She blushed, "You're my son and I know I'll need to capture your expression, you know...Oh, Christ!" She took a big gulp.

Brandon got up, took the glass and went into the kitchen before returning with the glass refilled. He handed it to his mom, "I don't care. I'm pretty experienced at it...been practicing, you know? Plus, I won't suggest I never thought of you when I've jerked off," he paused thoughtfully, "But why? Why opposite sex? I mean couldn't it be a woman masturbating?" he asked.

"I asked the same question and he told us he wants us out of our comfort zone. To clinically capture our subject regardless as to how uncomfortable we feel," She looked over, "and to not get involved with the subject. In other words, if you were to photograph a pretty girl masturbating, could you resist perhaps coming on to her?"

Brandon laughed, "Shit no. I might be truly tempted especially if it were someone really hot, like you." He looked suddenly embarrassed, "Ok, I'll do it. This will be a great test for you. Can you not get involved? I'd hate it if you hit on me," he laughed, "kidding." He stood up. "When do we start?"

"Well, the project is due Monday, it's Wednesday. How about we do it on Sunday?" She paused, "Can you not...you know until Sunday so the release will be, um a lot more released?" She looked embarrassed, it's a lot to ask going 4 days without...releasing."

Brandon groaned, "Maybe I spoke too soon, I mean I've gone a day or two in the last few years without releasing, but 5?" He looked at his mom, "I haven't jerked off since yesterday morning after..."

Brooke blushed. She was to have left for work earlier but got a call which delayed her. She'd just showered and was drying off when Brandon came into the bathroom. She normally used the master, but she'd hung all the bras and things...anyhow, she was fully naked when he'd walked in. He'd apologized, but it took him what felt like a minute to tear his eyes away and flee back to his bedroom. And inexplicably, she'd not immediately covered herself up, but stood there, arms at her sides. She thought he must have been traumatized and didn't realize until now he'd gone to jerk off. "That excited you? I thought perhaps..." She looked down at the floor.

"You have no idea how fast I had to get back to my room." Brandon thought for a few seconds, "I shouldn't suggest this, but I had a lot more...release, you know, than pretty much ever. Just a thought, but if you were to show a bit of skin the next few days, I'm guessing you won't be disappointed."

I'm not going to parade around naked, but let me think about it. It seems somehow this is entirely wrong, but I'll tell you what, if you can make it until Sunday, I'll perhaps let you see a bit of cleavage or side boob." She laughed.

******************************************************

Brooke lay in bed and thought about how she should look when her son came down for breakfast. She got out of bed and went over to the box containing some of Tim's clothes. It made her feel sad thinking how her late husband's things were still in their closet. She couldn't bring herself to get rid of them, but she remembered his shirts. She picked one up, smelled it with a look of sadness and tried it on and modeled herself in the mirror. Brandon will like this, she thought.

Brandon yawned and quickly rolled out of bed. His cock kept waking him up all night remembering his mom's naked form, but he tried to think about school and other things. Finally, he could get up and get some coffee. He stopped dead in his tracks entering the kitchen. He'd hoped his mom would wear a tee without a bra and perhaps her granny pants, but he saw that bare ass as she was getting something out of the cupboard. He didn't know why he wasn't making any sound since he knew she was doing it for him, but he just couldn't wait to see her turn around. As she lowered her arms and turned, he saw her entire breast through the armhole in the wifebeater shirt, her nipple poking out almost an inch. And she was wearing panties, just that it was a very skimpy thong that simply outlined her labia.

"Hi Bran, I was making pancakes. Hungry?" She looked at the tent appearing in his boxers and giggled as the plump head popped out of the opening, "Is this going to be a problem?" She asked sweetly.

"Um, maybe I'd better put on some pants, I'll be right back." Brandon fled down the hall, his cock aching as it bounced out. He splashed cold water on his face but it did nothing. He couldn't jerk off and thought perhaps he'd have to just live with it when it finally went flaccid. He headed to his room and pulled on his blue jeans and followed the smells of pancakes.

School was long and tedious since he wondered what his mom would do next. He'd assumed she'd not wear a bra, but to expose her breasts the way she did this morning made it very tough to focus on the teachers. She complained her breasts didn't stack up to the models on the magazines, but holy shit! Firm looking, jutting out nicely, zero sag. He mentally had to keep slapping himself to get certain things under control.

Coming home from school, he headed into the kitchen not hearing his mom in the house. Maybe she was out shopping, he thought, or her day ran long. She took over her husband's business, but since Ed was really running the place she'd go in mornings to do paperwork and take care of the things she didn't want to delegate, but that meant she was often home by noon.

He went out the back and saw his mom splayed out in the back yard wearing the skimpiest bikini he'd ever seen. Her body glistened from the suntan lotion, her legs splayed out with her feet on either side of the chaise. He decided he'd better say something, "Hi mom, how was your day?" He was looking straight up between her wide open legs at her exposed labia on either side of the thin strip of cloth. 'Her slit, her vagina is just there,' he thought.

"Hi Bran, did you learn anything today?" she grinned. She used to ask him that question back in elementary school and hadn't asked it in years. She looked over as she sat up and saw how he was looking at her. "I'm sorry. Really not very modest and I can see you politely didn't stare...not!" she swung her legs over and stood up. "This is actually getting to be cruel." She led him into the house, "I think my boy needs a beer. I sure need one."

She looked at her son. "Should I go put something on...anything would be more than this." She swept her arm across her nearly naked body, "Your dad made me wear this in Majorca. Actually, just the bottoms, but you get the idea. It's just not appropriate for Madison I'd guess."

Brandon shook his head, "I like it. It's really hard," he laughed, "hard to not give in to the urge to jerk off, but I'm thinking it's a great way to get some discipline." He looked at his mom, "Though I stopped looking at you as my mother Tuesday and as someone I'd love to...never mind." He blushed.

"I know what you wanted to say and maybe I'm being cruel, but I want to hear it." She looked suddenly sad, "I mean, since your father died, not one guy has hit one me, flirted with me." She stopped, "Except for Travis, but that was just creepy."

Brandon pulled his mother close and stroked her back, "Not overtly, but all my friends would have you on your back before you could say their names. Trust me." He looked at his mom, letting his eyes run down her chest to her slightly opened legs, "Ok, I was going to say, I stopped looking at you as my mom, but as someone I'd love to make love to...ok, to fuck." He felt his cock throb again.

"That is so sweet," she laughed, "How would you do it? I know you've thought about it." She pulled away and lay back on the couch, her legs spread wide. She ran a finger up her slit, "Here? Like this?" Without waiting for an answer, she crawled down to the floor and pressed her chest into the carpet, her ass sticking up. She again ran her fingers across her slit, "Here? Or here?" her finger traced her puckered bud the thin material couldn't cover.

"Stop it, mom!" Brandon urged. "Stop it, or grab your camera now since I'll never make it to Sunday."

Brooke rolled to her feet, "Sorry, that was just too fun. If it's any consolation, I've not masturbated since Tuesday either. I was really late for work because after you saw me, I was naked on my bed, fingers buried in my twat." She blushed, "That was actually hot the way you didn't look away, but stared at me. Obviously loved what you saw." She stroked his face, "I'll stop teasing if you want, but I'm not going to get any release either until Sunday. You won't be doing this alone."

Brandon felt his aching cock press against his mother and hugged her, "No, I want you to get an A. I want yours to be the best. I'm not that weak I can't make it 3 more days. Do your worst."

Brooke felt the hard cock against her and wondered if she could go 3 more days, hell, even one more day before she crawls into bed with her son. "Ok. It will make everything worth it, I know." She laughed, "I wonder how many mothers have this sort of arrangement with their sons?"

Brandon had the worst dreams. He kept dreaming he'd cum and ruined everything for his mom. He loved her so much and wanted her to have the best photos. He quickly rolled out of bed when he found his hand wrapped around his throbbing cock. He pulled on pants and headed into the shower.

Brooke looked up hearing her son come into the kitchen, "It's Friday, so I thought eggs and toast, what?" She asked innocently.

The boy stopped in his tracks seeing his mom wearing a see-through teddy. Her nipples were rock hard and clearly visible. The front was vee-cut all the way to her pubes which were also clearly visible. She spun around as if modeling and he saw her incredible ass on display.

"You like it? I wasn't sure since it might be a bit mature for a boy your age, but your dad sure liked it." She thought a minute, "Actually, so did his co-workers." She laughed. "When you were at camp, what was that called? You know, when you were 13? Anyhow, I wanted to surprise your father with this and was waiting at the door, martini in hand and he'd invited over a half dozen of his co-workers." She blushed, "I'll bet you didn't think your mom could run that fast...and not spill a drop!" She laughed. "Actually, I didn't run far. Your dad called me back in, telling me it was rude not to go through the introductions. They insisted I stay and have a few drinks with them. After they left I think your dad and I woke up the neighbors." She laughed, "I know, TMI."

Brandon when over and pulled his mom close, "Damn! I wish I could have seen that. Dad was like that? Wanted to show you off to other men? That's really cool. I love you mom, more than you can imagine." He sighed as he stroked her back, her ass. He suddenly pulled away, "Ok, sorry, I need to keep telling myself you're actually my mother." He looked around the kitchen, "Fried. I like fried eggs."

Brandon thought school was tough on Thursday, but Friday was worse. He kept glancing at all the girls comparing their bodies to his mother's and found just three or four who could compare. At least a five times teachers would have to repeat their questions to him. He thought the day would never end, but finally he could head home.

Brandon stopped at the front door wondering in what state of tease his mother would be. He opened the door and heard a vacuum, 'Ok, this can't be bad. She's cleaning house.' He closed the door and as he entered the living room he saw her wearing nothing but a tiny apron. Her ass was completely exposed, her breasts unfettered and only half covered by the material. 'This is getting bad,' he thought, 'forget about needing to jerk off, I need to fuck my mother,' he groaned, 'I have to get hold of myself. Come on, just 2 more fucking...actually, scratch that. 2 more non-fucking days. I can do this, I can do this," he repeated to himself.

"Brandon, you're home. We have to get the house ready. I invited the Sampsons over for dinner tonight. You up for grilling? I picked up some steaks, they're marinating in the fridge." She looked down at herself, "I had to put on a housecoat when I went to the store. I'd forgotten how cold and drafty the grocery store is." She laughed.

"Wait, you went wearing just a coat and an apron?" Brandon asked.

Brooke turned off the vacuum, "Don't be silly. That's just weird, I didn't wear the apron. Anyhow, get ready, they're due here in about half an hour. Would you like a beer?"

Brandon's cock was pulsing angrily. He thought about his mom wearing only her coat, the coat that barely came past her hips...his mom, basically naked in the grocery store. Then, she invited over the Sampsons. Oh, Christ. Mrs. Sampson had humongous breasts and loved to show them off. Every time she comes over, she leans over and rubs her tits against him. Mr. Sampson always looked pleased with this overt display. Then there was Carli Sampson. Tight clothes. She was two years older than he was and must have quit buying clothes when she was 12 when she stopped growing taller. Perhaps that was why she never wore a bra. Maybe at 12, she didn't need one, but at 20, she had her mother's tits and nipples. He saw her last week walking their dog, breasts bouncing, white see-through top. She must have 3-inch diameter areolas. He shook his head. This is no coincidence having the Sampsons over. Mon is turning up the heat.

barkirk
barkirk
3,065 Followers