How Can I Help - Brandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carli was still rubbing her pussy staring at the penis draped over the boy's dripping stomach. She got up and went into the bathroom, returning with a warm washcloth and a towel, "I'm impressed. Total waste, if you ask me," she took a fingerful and licked it off, "such a waste." She cleaned off Brandon's hand, then his stomach and waist. She had to head into the bathroom twice to rinse off the slippery cum. Finally, she had the boy's torso cleaned and dried off.

Brooke was about to put her camera back in the bag when she saw Carli take the soft penis in her mouth. She pulled it back out seeing her son's cock throb back to life and hoped Carli wouldn't mind.

Carli pulled her mouth off, but kept stroking with her hand, "I'd get a fresh card and switch it to 1080 video," she said before leaning back down, licking the fat head. With little urging, she spun around allowing the boy to return the favor.

Brooke wished she were still wearing the crotchless teddy but slowly went around getting her son's tongue expertly attacking Carli's slit and Carli trying to get even a third of the boy's cock in her mouth. But it was apparent Brandon didn't mind as his hips raised up to meet her mouth and stroking fist. She was happy to get this on video rather than pictures as Carli's cute mews were intensely arousing. It was interesting that the young girl with such huge breasts would sound so tiny when stimulated.

Carli's mews were getting louder and she loudly groaned when Brandon began playing with the ass. She pressed back against his finger and humped eagerly against his mouth feeling his middle finger pop into the anus. "Ungh, ungh, ungh," she grunted as her climax was nearing. She pulled her mouth of the boy's cock as his tongue flicked rapidly on her clit, "Oh Fuck!" she cried as her hips rapidly humped the boy's face. Finally, she rolled off, legs spread, panting. She looked over at Brooke who'd paused the video, "He's good, he's really good. But you know that, don't you?"

Brooke looked at the girl, then slowly nodded, "Last night. No...fucking, just, you know," she softly replied.

Carli rolled off the bed, "Give me that," she took the camera, "Go on, get your clothes off. Come on, look at him. The boy needs some pussy and needs it now."

Brandon watched as his mom undid her blouse, pulled off her pants and was soon fully naked. What before was arousing, erotic, voyeuristic was now a reality and it caused a pleasant ache in his stomach. As she crawled on top of him, he welcomed her mouth, her tongue. He was aware of Carli moving around capturing this most taboo act, but it added to the arousal. He felt his mom reach down, stroke his cock a few times before lining her pussy up with the head.

Carli's nipples were rock hard, her twat eagerly twinging as she watched the boy's cock disappear into his mother's cunt. She zoomed in the capture each thrust penetrate deeper and deeper until almost all 10 inches of fat meat was buried inside the woman. "How is it? How does it feel?" Carli asked Brooke, "I mean, does it hurt at all?"

Brooke shook her head as she put her hands on the boy's chest, "It's incredible. So much inside me." She began raising herself up and lowering herself rapidly on that fat cock, over and over. She knew Carli was capturing her grunts but didn't care. For days now, she'd thought how frustrating it was to have such a beautiful cock in the house and not be able to get it inside her. She felt Brandon's hands on her chest, playing with her nipples, her clit dragging up and down on that hard shaft and tried to hold off...tried to make this last, but it was too much for her and she exploded.

Brandon loved it when his mom came. He'd found out last night she writhed in ecstasy when she came and this was even better with the tight pussy milking the hell out of his cock as she spit out obscenities, her language incredibly colorful. He couldn't wait to see the video of this morning. Maybe not of him jerking off, but Carli and mom cumming. He wanted to see their faces. He felt his mother pull her warm pussy off his cock and get up.

Brooke held out her hand for the camera, "You said it was a waste, all that cum splattered on his chest. You need a rubber?" She asked.

Carli grinned, "You sure you don't want to finish? I mean, I'm happy to, but I'm not going to let that nice cream go to waste." She crawled onto the bed and lay back, pulling the boy on top of her. She reached down, grabbed the hard cock and guided the head into her wet slit, "Oh motherfucker!" she cried, "so big, so big." She put her hands on his hips to slow him down and the boy took it easier, slower. But her hands soon slid onto his ass encouraging him to fuck her harder. Her initial soft mews became deeper, more guttural, her legs raised up and her arms hung onto the boy's ass he pummeled her pussy with his rigid cock. She couldn't believe how deep he was, how stretched out she felt. She knew her tits were flopping all over the place and his eyes were glued to them. She always found it arousing how boys loved her tits so much and apparently would pound her harder to make them flop around more. She turned her attention to her clit being mashed against that slick rod and focused on how good he felt plowing so deep inside her.

Brandon was amazed how big the girl's tits were, he'd seen them in her tight shirts, but the amount of flesh bouncing around beneath him was incredible. His balls ached for release but no way was he cumming before she came. He leaned down, still pumping furiously into her and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Her grunts got louder, her pussy grinding more against him and when his tongue flicked rapidly against that eraser-sized nipple he heard loud gasps.

Brooke moved around behind the couple hearing the girl's impending orgasm and zoomed in on her pussy rapidly rocking against that fat cock, her juices flowing out with each plunge of his shaft. It was incredible how the girl's legs were so high, her crotch was facing up allowing the most penetration possible. She'd never watched much porn, never watched any other couple having sex, but this was amazing. She needed to see more of this, to watch and be right there during what should have been a truly intimate act was the ultimate. She wondered if she could get Brandon to let her watch him with other girls some time.

As she came down from another great orgasm provided by this boy, Carli pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him hard, she looked at him and panted out, "Ok, cum inside me. I want you to pound the shit out of my cunt and fill me with your cum."

Brandon put his lips back on hers and focused on how great this pussy felt, how eager this girl was to have him fuck her. In no time his balls painfully released and he slammed hard into the sloppy cunt and felt jet after jet of cum splash into the girl's womb.

Carli held onto the boy, his hot breath grunted against her ear, his cock slamming into her cunt. She'd never had a man take her so thoroughly, even when they'd taken her ass. This was pure animalistic passion and she knew she had to have more of this. She held the collapsing boy as he went limp on top of her. His hips still moving, slowly fucking her sopping cunt. She looked at Brooke, her face red, sweat on her upper lip, "I hope you got that. I need a copy." She sighed.

Brooke nodded, "I got it." She turned off the camera, "I'm getting in the shower, you care to join me?"

Brandon kissed Carli and rolled off her, "I can use my shower. If you like, you and mom can use hers...or you can join me," he added.

Carli rolled off the bed, "Don't take this as a rejection, but I'd sure like to help your hot mom soap up," she said as she followed Brooke into the bathroom.

Brandon grinned, imagining those two hot women, naked lathering each other up. Fingers slipping inside each other...'Oh, crap, not again,' he thought, feeling his cock throb.

***********************************************

Brandon felt like he's entered another universe. Carli was leaning against him on his right, his mom on his left. None was wearing a stitch and they were watching Carli's sex tape.

"I don't know why I let him, but here's where he stuck his cock in my ass," she said taking a sip of wine, "the fucker didn't even grab lube. My ass hurt for a week."

Brooke sighed, "Men. Been there, done that. I will say that you show a lot of passion and enthusiasm when you fuck," she said. She looked over at the girl, "I am so jealous of your breasts. They are amazing. If I were a guy, I'd want my cock right there," she reached across and slid her fingers up the deep valley before cupping the closer one.

Brandon's cock was fully erect watching the video and now seeing his mom feeling Carli's breasts. He'd never been part of or been witness to such a blunt conversation between two women before. He long ago gave up trying to cross his arm over the verticle member.

"You and a lot of other boys. I can't tell you how many times I needed a cock in my snatch and all I got was a faceful of cum." She looked down at her chest, "I like these but sometimes I've wished guys paid more attention to my pussy. Yes, like that."

Brooke's hand slid down and stroked the wet slit. She got on the floor and crawled between the girl's thighs. She looked at the beautiful pussy, lips opened like pink flower petals. She slid a finger inside feeling the velvety smoothness. She looked up at the girl, "Very nice. I'd fuck you." She leaned forward and licked the juices then sat back smacking her lips, "I'd do a lot more than that." She got up hearing the TV go silent.

Carli laughed, "Mom has a strap-on. I should borrow it and let you fuck me with it." She looked at the TV, "Ok, let's see what we got this morning. I really want to see that cock erupt. Christ! That was impressive." She reached over and stroked the fat cock and looked at Brooke who was bending over putting in the USB she'd created. "You'd love to be right there, wouldn't you?" Carli asked, noticing Brandon's eyes were glued to the fully exposed pussy. "Go on. I'm sure she's in that position hoping..."

Brooke heard the girl encouraging her son and overtly parted her knees, bending over more as if trying to plug in the USB. She gasped when she felt that fat head easily part her labia and plunge into her. "Oh, God! Yes, fuck your mommy. Christ, you're fucking huge!" she cried.

Carli stroked her wet twat watching the erotic scene in front of her. The boy picked up the pace, his ass pulling back and slamming against the woman's ass faster and faster, his huge balls smacking loudly against her cunt. The girl's finger worked faster and faster keeping pace with the vigorous fucking in front of her. Brooke was apparently close as her grunts got louder, her body was thrusting back more aggressively against the attack and the loud sloshing meant she was tremendously aroused.

Brandon's hands clutched his mom's ass, his thumb close to that puckered bud. He slipped his thumb down and pressed against that anus. As his fay digit penetrated her brown hole he heard his mom cry out.

"Oh, Fuck! Cum inside me. Cum inside your mommy! Oh fuuuuuuccckkk!" she gasped out as she exploded on that fat cock. Her raw, excited nipples were scraping on the carpet, her clit being slapped over and over by her son's ball sack made this as intense an orgasm as she'd ever had. When the intense waves subsided she began thrusting back against the boy's cock, "Ok, now it's your turn. Cum inside me. Fuck me." She sighed. She glanced back at the girl, lets opened wide, fingers sloshing over her wet cunt, "Or, we could service that poor girl over there."

Brandon looked over and pulled out of his mom, "I have an idea." He stood up and pulled his mom to her feet.

Carli stopped stroking so furiously and seeing the evil leer on the boy's face felt a rush of excitement. After Brandon sat down he pulled her onto his lap, her back to him and allowed herself to be lowered onto that slick cock. "Wow, nice. I'd almost forgotten how fat your cock is." She began lifting her hips and lowering herself while the boy reached around and grabbed her massive tits.

"Mom, I think Carli would like her sweet pussy licked while being fucked." He suggested. He loved the feeling of that tight pussy totally envelop his throbbing cock. He savored how similar, yet different the two vaginas were. Carli's was slightly tighter, but his cock was apparently hitting the girl's cervix, so he made sure not to hurt her. He was able to fully bury his cock inside his mom's without an issue. He groaned feeling his mother's face against his crotch, her chin brushing his balls.

Carli never felt anything like this, her snatch fully stretched, her pussy being licked and sucked on by a beautiful woman. She knew Brooke was having to swallow a ton of cum as she humped rapidly against the face and the cock. The woman had done pussy-licking before. She knew just how much stimulus on her clit was perfect. Her head was swirling with all the pleasurable feelings. The boy figured out pulling on her nipples was what she liked, his cock was angled up hitting something she'd never felt before, her clit was being softly nibbled by those wonderful lips and this all sent her over the top. "Motherfucker! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhh," she cried out, her pelvis grinding hard against the two people stimulating her.

When the girl's body went limp, Brooke sat back, wiping her face off. She wondered why her son hadn't cum yet but sat back while Carli climbed off the boy and beckoned her to get on top of her son.

"Go on. Finish what you started." She laughed, "I might be a bit perverse, but I really want to see him cum inside you."

Brandon welcomed his mother onto his lap and onto his cock. He loved her passion when riding his cock, her short gasps as he penetrated deep inside her. He gripped her tight, muscular ass cheeks and felt her hips grind against him. He found his mouth on hers, her tongue on his and felt himself going. Lips locked, cock buried deep, chests rubbing against each other, he wanted to hold off, but felt himself peaking.

Brooke felt the boy spasming inside her suddenly realizing she wasn't on the pill. She felt thrust after thrust of potent sperm shoot into her womb but held on to the boy. His grunts finally faded away and he released her ass and stroked her back.

***********************************************

Brooke looked at the color on the stick and wondered how to tell Brandon. Perhaps mention her breasts would be getting bigger. She dropped it when she heard the boy come in.

"Hey mom, tell me, did you get your grade back? Carli told me to call her as soon as I found out." Brandon tossed his book bag on the couch and flopped down.

Brooke pulled out the paper her teacher had given her and handed it to her son, "A+. He loved it. I got the entire 40 points. He told me he'd never seen that much ejaculate before and you must be some sort of god. He thinks you are a natural and asked who you are. Of course, I didn't tell him just that you were a model, and," she hesitated, "he wants more of you. I can get extra credit if I get more sessions with you, but I told him I really can't afford many more sessions, maybe one more." She pointed to the bottom of the review, "I don't know if you want to do this, but..."

Brandon read the bottom paragraph.

"Next Assignment. 40 points.

Capture the most intimate moments during intercourse, non-simulated, with the assumption that any of these photos could be used in a mainstream magazine or used in a major network broadcast. The points will be awarded for realistic expressions during climax, passionate coupling, and especially eroticism. Due next Monday."

Brandon looked up, "How can I help? I assume I should call Carli?"