How Can I Help - Brandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke looked over at the poor boy. "I'll take it. I fear trying on more outfits might give him a stroke. I'd better get him home, though I'll be lucky to just get the car door closed. Damn! I love how I can still turn him on." She looked at the girl and whispered, "I know this is forward, but we've invited others to join us. He's got tremendous stamina."

The girl looked back at the tent in the boy's pants and at Brooke's amazing figure and nodded, "Call me." She scribbled down her phone number her business card and whispered back, "I might be able to bring over a few items we can model for him."

***********************************************

Brandon rushed inside and stripped-down. He stepped into the shower and turned on the cold water full blast and stepped under the frigid blast.

Brooke grinned as she heard him cry out. She wanted to put on her new teddy, but she'd promised him to hold off. She really wasn't sure why she got it, perhaps as more of the tease. She didn't have a man around, at least a man that wasn't her son to induce to fuck her. She needed normalcy, something not making heat throb between her legs so she picked up her camera and headed out the take pictures of the early blooms. She loved the spring and all the fresh new colors. She handled the camera but now was feeling something, something different. She realized the next time she handled this would be with her son, her naked son stroking his full erection. She found herself softly stroking the lens. All this teasing was fun, but her pussy was soaked almost all the time now, and she'd had to change her panties at least twice a day.

She looked at the lawn chair, thinking back to sunning herself. She'd spun the chaise around so her crotch was facing the sliding door to the kitchen. Then, as she could see her reflection, she'd tried out different positions, knees bent, splayed open, slightly spread, fully spread. She'd looked over the fence to the Matthews wondering if that pervert Harry was watching. Finally, she'd settled on both feet outside the chaise which seemed like a natural tanning position though not very modest with the skimpy bottom. But still, she'd pulled the material in so the strip covering was as minimal as she could make it. She'd been feeling her exposed labia when she'd heard him come home. It was fun back then, her teasing. Later, in the family room she'd opened her legs, gotten on her hands and knees suggesting he could fuck her, knowing he'd not act and if he did, she'd stop him. Then in bed, her naked body inviting him, teasing him. She'd let him press against her bare ass, hump his cock in her ass crack, all the time knowing she'd be able to stop him, or more honestly, pray she'd have the strength to stop him if he went too far.

She felt her pussy throb eagerly, her thong getting soaked. She looked down at the chaise, still positioned and had the urge to strip naked, maybe this time on her stomach, legs opened as wide as they'd go and wait for him to come into the kitchen and see her. Screw old Harry next door. He's undressed her with his eyes a hundred times, so actually she'd be showing him nothing more than he's already seen in his mind. She'd let Brandon pull her inside, allow him to shove his cock inside her, probably beg him.

She felt like slapping herself. This is wrong. Brandon deserves better than a mother who makes him think about nothing but fucking her. He called her a bitch and he could have used much stronger language and been right. She felt like crying. In fact, she felt tears fill her eyes remembering how he said he'd help her with the project even though it would be truly uncomfortable for him. He deserves much better than a mother like her. She wiped her eyes and went back inside.

Dinner was quiet, perhaps due to the uncomfortable anticipation, or perhaps they both had regrets allowing their intimacy to go too far. She'd promised Brandon he could fuck her and maybe that was a bad idea. She hoped her son wasn't regretting saying he wanted to. Maybe a part of him wanted to go back to her just being his mother and not a potential sexual partner.

Brandon was relieved Brooke was dressed normally but she kept glancing at him. He hoped she wasn't worried about tomorrow. She'd stopped teasing him and he was relieved yet missed it. There was an intimacy that he'd come to crave, even while causing discomfort, truly strange dreams and many damp spots on his underwear and pants. "Are you alright, mom? I didn't mean to call you a bitch today. I was kidding."

Brooke looked up at her son feeling a rush of love, "No, you weren't kidding. I was being cruel. What started out as simple teasing, you know to increase your cum became a game. Seeing you sweat, seeing your cock get hard made me want to push you further. I was being a bitch and I now realize it was truly unfair to you. Truly, it was great to see a guy, a man get hard looking at me. I'm sorry. I was cruel and I was totally unfair to you." She looked down at her plate, "You can go jerk off. I'll tell Preston I couldn't find anyone." She stirred the food around on her plate. "Actually, I was thinking of dropping the class anyhow. I think he's a bit of a pervert anyhow ."

Brandon got up and came around to her seat, he put his arms around her, his head on her shoulder and hugged her, "Mom, this last few days have been the most incredible days of my life. I've never felt more anticipation, more reason to jump out of bed, more needing to get home from school. Maybe I'm a masochist, but I loved every minute of it." He kissed her and when she turned her head more and opened her mouth, he found himself kissing her harder.

Brooke knew she couldn't stop her son if he wanted to take this all the way and felt a thrill knowing that. She felt his strong, eager tongue against hers and his hands stroking her shoulders. She needed more than his hands on her shoulders and pulled his hands down under her low-cut top and moaned happily when he found her aroused nipples, "Oh God, Brandon, I love you so much." She turned and looked at the tent in his pants and stroked it. She reached for the zipper but felt her son's strong hands on her wrists.

"No, maybe after tomorrow. But I made the commitment to last until Sunday and I need to see if I'm tough enough." He traced his finger across his mother's lips, "You have no idea how many times I've fantasized seeing these wrapped around my cock." He leaned over and kissed her more tenderly, "I know it's been hard on you also, but let's see how we feel after tomorrow." He went over and picked up the plates, "My turn to do dishes." He stopped and looked back, "Go on. Don't waste it, you have just over 12 more hours to torment me."

Brooke looked at the boy who acted as if nothing had happened except for the huge tent in his pants, "Careful you don't hurt yourself standing to close to the counter."

Brandon finally felt his erection subside and was able to get through all the dishes without incident. He dried off his hands, made his mom a tart lime/agave margarita with a small infusion of jalapeno he'd prepared. He remembered salt this time and took it out into the living room. He stopped dead in his track seeing his mom lying face down naked on the sofa.

"Honey?" She held up a bottle of body oil, "I have been tense, could you give me one of your massages?" She saw the margarita and reached for it. "Ooohh, good. It's spicy."

Brandon was staring at her dangling tits as she pulled herself up on her elbow to take a sip. Her nipples were hard and sticking out a half-inch like pink erasers. He took the oil and decided to start on her feet. His cock throbbed again hearing the contented moans as he worked his way up her legs, above her knees and parted her legs to get better access to her hamstrings. He could smell her arousal, see her pubic bone rhythmically press into the carpet as he got closer and closer to slick pussy. He squirted oil onto her ass which immediately flowed into her ass crack.

"Oh, quick. Get that before it stains the carpet," his mother urged. "Oooohhh, yessss."

Brandon's finger stroked up from his mother's slit, catching the flowing oils and rubbed the excess into her pussy and onto her ass. Her hips were actively responding now, her one hand pinching her nipple, the other holding the half-full glass at a 45. He pulled the glass out of her hand, put it on the table and returned to rubbing he oils into that slick pussy. He could feel the energy as she humped against his fingers, she now guttural moans. He slid a finger inside her, feeling her vaginal walls he'd dreamed about for some time.

"Oh Christ, Bran, stop, we should stop." Brooke moaned, "I can't. I promised to hold off like you are."

"And you're keeping your promise. You are not masturbating." He slid and oiled hand under her chest and started pinching that slicked up nipple while his other hand had now two fingers inside her and another sliding hard across her clit. His wrist was getting very sore, very tired as he had to fight her strong pelvic thrusts.

"Oh God. Fuck me...I'm cumming...cumming on my son's fingers. Aaaahhhh, aaahhh, aaahh, aahhh...uh, uh, uh...shit!" she moaned as the intense waves finally subsided.

Brandon sat back and wrung his hands, "Wow, you have been working out. You're incredibly strong, um down there."

Brooke flopped over on her back, not bothering to show modesty, her legs spread wide, her perky tits nicely spread across her chest. She didn't move when she saw her son pick up the camera.

Brandon flicked the power on, checked that flash was off, set the F-stop for low light and knelt over his mom taking pictures of her nakedness. He started by taking up-close pictures of her slick pussy, her nipples, her breasts, her partially opened lips and moved back to capture her still heaving chest, down her waist to her dark patch of hair on her mons. Then, he got on his stomach between her feet and got a shot of just that red, raw-looking pussy. Then he got a little higher and captured her pussy with the twin mounds rising behind it.

Brooke wanted to stroke her pussy for him put her fingers inside her vagina, but lay there. She saw him sit up and indicate she turn over. She allowed her legs to be spread wide and heard the shutter release over and over. Instinctively she thrust her ass in the air, feeling the coolness as her cheeks opened up. The clicking of the camera continued. Finally, she heard the camera clink softly on the table.

"Come on mom, let's get you in the shower and get the oils off you." Brandon lifted up his mother and carried her down the hall to the master suite. He turned on the water and grabbed a towel and draped it across the hook. He took off his clothes and after stepping into the shower, pulled her in after. "I'll wash your back if you'll wash mine," he laughed, "Never thought I'd use that line on my mom."

Brooke was amazed. Her son could have, should have fucked her in the living room and resisted. He soaped up her entire body and got her off a second time with those skilled fingers, his hard cock nestled between her legs and he didn't try to get release. As he toweled her off she leaned forward and kissed the boy, "Best son ever." She looked over at the bed, "Sleep with me tonight?"

Brandon was determined to be stronger. He now welcomed the temptations and took pride in resisting. He snuggled up behind his mother, his hands now exploring every inch of her skin, his cock throbbing between her ass cheeks anticipating being able to jerk off in the morning. His fingers slid down to that wet slit and pushed in. She pushed back against his hand and they soon had a rhythm going. As her humping got harder, he plunged his fingers in deeper, the base of those fingers pressing hard against her clit. He felt his precum making his cock slide easily between her cheeks but resisted cumming.

Brooke was writhing against her son's fingers and cock nearing yet another climax and she sensed this one was going to be huge. She felt her anus grind against that hard shaft and fantasized he'd push it into her. She'd never had anal, had many offers from many men, but couldn't pull the trigger. Now it seemed like that was what she wanted most. The thought of Brandon's plump head stretching out her ass sent her over the edge.

The boy couldn't believe how much his mother ground against him, her soaking pussy eagerly thrusting against his hand, her ass grinding hard against his cock. This had been one of his many fantasies, his mother begging him to fuck her ass, his cock nestled right there, poised, ready. He clutched her breast hard, rapidly pumped both fingers into the pussy as she came. He was barely able to twice stave off cumming and as painful the ache was in his balls, he was happy about that. Only 8 more hours and he'd make his achy nuts happy.

Brooke held her son's hand against her breast as she felt her body quit tingling and her breathing slowed. "I love you so much. I like having you in my bed," she said softly. 'Tomorrow night, tomorrow night he'll slide into me...yes, that sounds nice,' she thought, as she drifted off to sleep.

***********************************************

Brandon looked at the time. 6 AM. He thought about getting more sleep but thought back to last night, how arousing that was. He knew his mom was close to begging him to fuck her. The way her ass was almost feeling for the head of his cock. He rolled out of bed, his dick fully erect trying to think of coffee or what was for breakfast. He headed to his room to get a quick shower and clothes on.

When he got to the kitchen, he anticipated his mom would be dressed to thrill and he wasn't disappointed. She had on the revealing outfit she purchased yesterday. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, "I love you, mom. You are so beautiful." He stepped back as she turned around, "Oh wow!" He said looking down at her perfectly framed pussy.

"You like? It seems a bit revealing. I mean, feeling the cool air on my twat is a bit unsettling." She said, "Of course, this might be ok if I need to run to the grocery store later."

Brandon laughed, "And it's actually more than you wore the other day."

They sat down and had breakfast, finding conversation difficult. They had set 8 AM as the best time for the photography session on the bed in her master bedroom since the morning sun would be great lighting. It was a quarter 'til and they heard the doorbell. Brandon started to get up, but Brooke got up first.

"I'll get it, I'll just lean around the door and get rid of them," she said.

The boy listened curiously since there was a lot more conversation than someone being blown off, he got up and looked into the foyer. There was Carli talking to his mom. His mom was unabashedly wearing the revealing outfit. "Hey Carli, what brings you over?" He stepped out of the kitchen.

Carli held up a piece of paper, "I wanted to see if you'd like to check out the condo, but I need to get into this class." She came over to Brandon, "I'm really impressed. You'd do this for your mom?" She looked at Brooke, "She told me she'd gotten this to wear while you jerk off." She looked back over, "Do you have anything for me to wear? I can help with lighting, props, maybe fluffing?"

Brandon watched as his mother led the girl to her bedroom. He went back to the kitchen to get his coffee. He just reheated it in the microwave when his mom and Carli came in. Carli was in a tight red teddy that couldn't contain her huge tits but as it was quite sheer, she was fully revealed. He could tell her pussy was totally clean-shaven and her nipples were huge. He took Carli's hand and let himself be led back to the master bedroom. All the curtains were wide open and the sun bathed the smooth sheets. He put up his arms when the girl pulled his shirt up, stood there when she pulled off his pants and underwear.

"Wow! Nice." She purred, stroking his pulsing cock. "Wait. Let's see if your mama wants you flaccid and capture your growing erection." She let go and stood up.

Brooke came in the room, camera strap over her shoulder. A bag of lenses over the other shoulder looking like a professional photographer or stripper. Or a stripper dressed as a professional photographer. She saw Brandon laugh and looked down at the incongruity of her outfit, "I guess you're right. I wasn't prepared to get laughed at when I put this on."

Carli joined the laughter, "You do look like a pro, though what kind of pro is a bit ambiguous. She pointed to the dresser, "You change, I'll take care of giving Brandon something to jerk off to." She pushed Brandon onto the bed, "Relax, close your eyes and think about Mr. Dixon's breath." She ordered.

Brandon had forgotten how dangerous it was to get close to Mr. Dixon. Kids would look panicked when they were called up to the board to work a problem as he always came right up to them and explained what they did right, or what they did wrong. He lay back naked on the bed recalling the many timed he'd almost gagged in class.

Brooke came back in wearing a blouse and jeans. She looked at her son, his cock fully flaccid and over at Carli. She mouthed, "what did you do?"

Carli whispered, "Told him to remember a teacher's really bad breath and relax. I thought you'd want to capture the entire process."

"Perfect, ok. Brandon, where's a prop for you." She handed the magazine to Carli who looked at it, "Big Jugged Whores. Am I in here?" She leafed through it as she laughed. "Here," she handed the magazine to the boy. She kept glancing at the boy's cock wondering if that's as small as it gets. She shook her head, "Ok, what can I do?"

Brooke went over and set up another camera, this one just pointed at her son's face. Hearing Carli's question she pointed to an armchair at the foot of the bed, "Perhaps you could tease him, show some skin. In case the magazine doesn't do it." She took a deep breath, Ok, Brandon, you've just awakened and rather than crawl out of bed you decide to rub one out," she said.

"So, just like every other morning, got it." He crawled naked under the covers after putting the magazine under the other pillow.

Brooke saw him lying on his back, his soft cock outlined beautifully as the sun came from the side. She began shooting, getting his hand reaching down to stroke himself, leaning over to get the magazine, him kicking off the sheets making his cock and balls bounce around. Then, his legs nicely parted so she could get pictures of his large balls up to the bulbous head, she took picture after picture of the hand stroking faster and faster.

Carli put her legs on each of the arms and stroked her pussy watching the boy. His eyes kept darting from the pictures to her lace-covered crotch. She pulled on the snaps, revealing her smooth pussy and stared at the boy as his cock grew. She pulled her lips apart and pushed a finger inside. Their eyes locked lustily on each other momentarily and Carli thought how fun it would be to straddle that thing.

Brooke was thrilled the way she was able to capture the four inches of soft penis pulsing to...what? 9, 10 inches of rock-hard throbbing flesh. His breathing was getting more like gasps and she peeked over at the now naked girl, whose eyes were closed, furiously stroking her wet pussy.

Carli was fantasizing about Brandon's weight on top of her, his cock so deep she could feel it against her cervix, punishing her wet cunt when she heard him groan. Her eyes opened up as his hips raised off the bed and, well all she could think of was a geyser erupted. Stream after stream of the boy's cum shot halfway to the ceiling, noisily splashing on the boy's chest, arms, and neck. His hand pumping furiously, he finally milked the last spurts out.

Brooke had the rapid-fire setting on so she got 10 shots per second, starting from the side of the bed to crawling closer for the final spurts that only shot out a couple of inches. She took shots of the hand lazily stroking the shrinking cock, cum oozing out still. She put down the camera and sat back thinking she'd nailed it. Finally, she went over to her other camera on the tripod and turned it off. That one captured everything that occurred on the boy's face.