How Can I Help - Brandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,053 Followers

He put his books in his room and went out to start the grill, his cock still angrily demanding attention.

"So, Brandon, you're graduating." Carli said, "Where are you going to college? I meant to ask you the other day, but you seemed distracted." She giggled, glancing down at her chest and back at the boy.

"Um, staying here. UW. I heard you might be going back? I never asked, but why did you drop out of Stanford?"

"A boy," she laughed, "A stupid boy. He videotaped us, you know. A sex tape. When we broke up, he posted it all over the campus on chat rooms and blogs." She laughed as if it were nothing, "After that, I had way too many offers to go out on dates. With the guys and quite a few girls," she looked thoughtful, "and a half dozen professors. " she shrugged it off, "Anyhow, I thought it might be good to start fresh somewhere else, so I'm headed to UW in the fall." She took a bite of her steak, "Great meat by the way."

Brandon didn't know what to say, "Um great. I hope we run into each other there. It will be good to see a familiar face."

Mrs. Sampson laughed, "Familiar face. More than that. I'm sure you'll be Googling her sex tape. Hell, I'll give you a copy. She reached over and grabbed her purse, pulled out a USB and slid it over. It's actually quite good. I think Carli is wasting her time studying literature. She should be an actress." She took a bite, "This is really tasty, did you marinate it? Do I taste jalapeno?"

"Actresses are really waitresses," Mr. Sampson replied, "Perhaps Carli should go to culinary school and become a chef if she's going to pursue acting"

"Nonsense, I made a ton as a waitress," she looked brightly at them, "the tips were amazing."

Mr. Sampson laughed, "The tits were amazing, you mean." He looked at Brandon and his mom, "She wore a loose top, braless of course, and made sure to lean over as she served the dishes."

"Had you any experience in foodservice, it's all in the presentation." She looked at the two hosts, "So any good plans for this weekend?"

Brooke smiled, "Well Brandon has agreed to be my model. I have to take some pictures, you know, action photos."

"Wow, that's really nice of you. I'd love to get some action pictures of you. You're a really great looking guy, isn't he Carli?" Mrs. Sampson replied.

"Mom, you're embarrassing him. Brandon, what do you want to study at UW?" she asked, deflecting her mom's comments.

"Electrical Engineering. I'd like to get into computers, IT. You know." He replied, "You're studying literature? What area? French lit? British?"

"British lit. I really love the romances, you know, Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice." She replied, "I know, not a ton of money in it, but maybe mom's right. Maybe I should just get into acting, though in a couple of auditions all they wanted was for me to take my top off." She sighed, "I was hoping for more than to be the on-screen whore."

"Nonsense, on-screen is on-screen," Mrs. Sampson waved off her daughter's objections, "Look at Brooke Shields, she started out pretty much naked in her movies? Now, look at her career." She held out her glass as Brooke offered more wine, "Brandon, where are you staying at UW? Carli has a two-bedroom condo we got for her. Carli, have you found a roommate yet?"

"Mom, I'm sure Brandon wants to get a place he can bring chicks back to without feeling encumbered." She looked over and put a hand on his arm, "But if you can put up with me, you'd be saving my life. I just am afraid of getting some psycho as a roommate and having a great guy like you around during thunderstorms..." She smiled, "Of course, if you do bring chicks back, I hope you'll share," she whispered.

Brandon looked at the girl wondering if she were kidding, "Um, no. Mom and I were going to drive over there next week and check out places. I'd love, I mean it would be great to have a roommate, you know, someone I know." His cock and his brain were working out the ramifications.

"So, settled. Jim, tell our friends your plans for us after we get Carli out of the house." Mrs. Sampson said cheerfully. She leaned over pressing her breasts on Brandon's arm, "I hope you'll be around, Jim's heading to France and I'll be all alone for two weeks before I join him." She patted his arm and sat back pushing out her chest. "Do you have any home repair skills?"

******************************************************

"Holy shit!" Brandon said as he flopped down, "That had to be the strangest dinner conversation ever." He turned the USB over in his fingers. "Is this really what she said this was? Or was it a joke?"

Brooke put her hand out, "Give me that. I'd heard something about Carli at Stanford and knowing Cheryl, any publicity for her little girl is good publicity." She took the drive and slipped it into her pocket. "Sunday. After we get some good shots you can watch this. Hell, we can watch it together." She went over to the TV and plugged it into a port on the back. "There, I'm tired. Are you Ok to get to bed?"

Brandon nodded. He'd been fantasizing about so many possibilities now he felt like he was going to explode. "I might take a cold shower but otherwise..." He shook his head.

His mother laughed, "I got it. Better you don't sleep alone then," she took his hand, "Come on, take your cold shower and then come to my bed. I'll make sure you don't cave into temptation."

Brandon got out of the shower having started out luke-warm, but finished with a full minute of nothing but cold. He dried off, pulled on a fresh pair of boxers and headed down the hall to his mother's room. He was thinking this was another of his mom's ploys to get his balls filled when he saw she was lying naked on the bed reading.

"Hey honey, come on. You must be cold after that shower." She pulled the covers back. As her son crawled in, she felt his arm, "Honey, you really did take a cold shower." She pulled him close and rubbed his back as if trying to get circulation back. She'd wrapped her legs around his waist to help warm him up

The boy felt his cock harden and throb its way between them and out of the slit until it was sticking straight up and pressing against his mother's crotch. He tried to pull his hips back and hoped she wouldn't notice, but it was obvious she did as she pussy pressed against his hardness.

"There, I'm guessing you're feeling better." She rolled over and turned off the light. "Let's get some sleep. I love Friday nights. Sleeping in on a Saturday morning..." She sighed as she turned and pressed her naked ass against her son's raging erection. She wiggled around a bit as if getting comfortable.

Brandon didn't know what to do with his right arm, but his mom pulled it over her and placed his hand right onto her breast. He tried to think about non-erotic things, but feeling that firm breast with the hardened nipple poking his palm didn't help. 'Ok, the basement needs cleaning. Perhaps start by getting all the spiderwebs out between the rafters.' He tried thinking. Then his brain kept reminding him where he was, his hand and his cock. How close to one or two very appealing places to be...to Carli's suggestive comments. Was she being sincere? Suggesting a threesome? Mrs. Sampson telling him to come over after her husband left for France and the smile and nod he got from him? Mom going to the store wearing nothing but a coat? He could envision the looks she'd have gotten. He thought about his balls aching for another 36 hours and if he'd possibly make it. He felt his cock leaking pre-cum into his mom's ass-crack and unconsciously began pushing against her. Her ass felt great against him. He'd just allow it to get to a point and he'd quit.

Brooke felt her son gently humping against her and clenched her butt muscles and pressed back. She wondered how far to let the teasing go before one of them called a halt. She heard his breathing become deeper, his humping harder and she decided to either get her camera or quit exciting him, "Honey, perhaps you need another cold shower? Or, be honest, can you hold off until Sunday? If not, I'll grab the camera now."

Brandon pulled back and flopped onto his back. "Christ, I'm sorry. I'll be fine, I can do this. Just another day." He moaned. He rolled over and kissed his mom, "Goodnight. I'll think about something that doesn't turn me on."

Brooke looked over at her son the next morning feeling tremendous guilt, 'What mom teases her own son so mercilessly like this. Look at that cock...wait! Look at that cock!' she thought, 'I thought it looked big the other day and a lot was pressing against me last night, but shit!' Her hand hovered over the fat hunk of meat throbbing out of his boxers. She couldn't even see his navel, in fact, the head was resting almost to his sternum. Her finger slid across her very wet slit and her clit both of which were aching for attention. He can't jerk off, nor can I. She quietly rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom for a cold shower.

Brandon came into the kitchen, "That was a really long night. Bad idea, mom. A beautiful naked woman lying next to me all night was almost too much." He looked at his mom wearing nothing but on old tee-shirt, her small ass totally exposed, "Christ, mom. You're pretty sadistic, aren't you?" He came up behind her and felt her tight ass, "You've been working out, haven't you?"

Brooke turned around, "I was wondering when you'd notice," she pulled up her shirt exposing her rippled abs. "Sadly, my boobs have gotten just a bit smaller," her shirt went higher, "but I guess you don't care about that, breakfast? What do you feel like putting in your mouth?"

Brandon studied those brown nipples hardening under his gaze, "Oh shit, maybe you'd better get your camera now, you are one seriously hot woman." He moaned.

His mom pulled down her top, "I guess I am a bit cruel. For some reason tormenting you is the most sexual excitement I've had since before your father died...actually, way before that." She hugged him, "I loved your dad, but he came up short in one area...literally." She stroked his hard cock, "I'm not sure where you got this, but it wasn't from him. Perhaps it skipped a generation, though I suppose I could go visit your grandfather and see." She laughed, "That sure would make him happy. I can't tell you the number of times he grabbed my ass."

"You don't have to do that, mom. Remember we used to all go to the country club? You, me, dad and Gramps?" Brandon blushed, "Um, I may not have known what I was looking at but Gramps wasn't shy in the locker room." He stepped over to the sink and splashed cold water on his face, "Crap! I can do this. How hard can it be to go 5 days?" He laughed, feeling his cock, "Actually pretty hard." He went over to the coffee pot, "Ok, I can make it until tomorrow. I'm actually curious, you know, how much...stuff I've stored up." He laughed, "Man! I wonder if other kids in my school have this talk with their moms."

Brooke looked thoughtful, "You know what? If you make it to, let's to 8 AM tomorrow. After I get some nice shots of you," she chuckled, "of you shooting, then I'll reward you," she chuckled, "I'll let you give me a pearl necklace." She laughed, "I know, it's been sounding more intriguing since you told me what that is."

"Deal, though I'd prefer to fuck you...Oh shit, I didn't mean that. It...I...Oh crap!" the boy sputtered.

"Wow, foreplay first. If there's anything you get out of this, you need to get your partner good and ready before you put that thing inside her." She reached down and stroked his cock, "Come on, breakfast."

Brooke leaned over her son's shoulder and picked up his plate pressing her breasts against him, "So, what would you like to do today?" she asked.

Brandon inwardly groaned thinking how spending that day with his mom was going to be torture. Would she parade around with the ass and pussy exposed? Would she just dispense with the feigned modesty and lose the tee-shirt? "I don't know. I had no plans, perhaps get with one of the guys and shoot hoops."

That sounds fun, but I need to go shopping over at the mall. I'd love it if I had some nice arm candy with me." She said as she took the plate over to the dishwasher, "I know, really boring shopping with mom."

Brandon thought about it, shooting hoops with the guys who always came back to how hot his mom was, or shopping. With a feeling of relief, he nodded, "Sure, I'll go shopping with you. When do we leave?"

"The stores open in an hour, so whenever you've showered." She replied, "I'm going to get dressed, so just come down when you're ready."

'Amazing how many people still shop in malls,' Brandon thought, 'I guess getting to actually touch the merchandise...' "So, where are we going first?" He asked.

"Norstrom," his mom pointed. "Just here and one other. I sure hope it's quick. Some things I hate shopping for so I'm glad you came along. I sure could use a second set of eyes."

Brandon didn't even ask what it was his mom was buying, whatever it was he was sure it would be truly boring. 'Not to be sexist, but women always have to try on everything, look at everything before making a decision. I walk over to what I need when I go to a store, pick it up and pay for it,' he thought. 'Oh well, so much better than...' His thoughts replayed the last 3 to 4 days and he felt the uncomfortable stirring in his groin.

"Here we are. Come over here and sit. The dressing rooms are right there so let me grab a few things and I'll be right back," she said cheerfully. She headed over to the racks seeing her son dutifully sit looking down at his phone.

Brandon looked up as his mom went into the dressing room with a bunch of colorful items over her arm. He suddenly realized what they were and hoped she'd just try them on in the privacy of the dressing room. Looking around he saw it was just him and two female saleswomen? Salespeople? Sales Associates? He turned, hearing the dressing room door open.

"Hi honey, what do you think of this?" Brooke asked, modeling the skimpy two-piece. She turned around showing her fully exposed ass.

The boy sat up and hissed, "Mom. You're almost naked in that." He looked around, "It's great. Now go back to the dressing room."

"I like that on you. I wish I had your figure," one of the sales staff said as she came over. "Turn around and let me see. Very nice, though I'm thinking you need a 36 top rather than 34? Perfect B-cup" She looked at the tag. "Where is this for? Hawaii?"

"I'd love that if I could convince my boyfriend to take me there, but probably the community pool," Brooke replied, nodding towards Brandon. "but a girl can dream."

"Well, either place you'll be sure to be noticed, that's for sure. Sir, there's a bench against the wall opposite her dressing room so all she needs to do is open the door." She held out a hand, "Much nicer for the husbands and the like."

The boy felt his head spinning. He let himself be led back and took a seat after getting a kiss from his mom.

"I promise not to take up your whole day, be patient with me, honey," Brooke said. She went in and kept the door open a half foot. She made sure Brandon could see her reflection in the mirror as she pulled off her top.

The boy tried not to peek, but his hormones had control of both heads. He watched as his mom's breasts were fully exposed, and even though he was the only one in her line of sight, it was tremendously arousing being in a public place. He noticed she kept her black thong on and assumed it was some sort of rule, but with her ass totally bared it didn't change things. He saw her put on a one-piece that was little more than sling from her pussy to over her shoulders. As she turned, he could see her full under-boobs and her nipples poking out through the thin material.

"What do you think about this?" She turned this way and that.

The sales associate looked happily on, "Daring. I worry only that your man here might damage it when he tears it off you." She laughed, "But it's a perfect fit." Turn around, "Very nice. Shows off your best asset." She looked at Brandon, "I see he approves."

Brooke knew what she was doing and now just left the door wide open for each suit. The poor boy's erection was not going down and both she and the sales associate kept glancing at it. Finally, she selected the three more daring suits and put on her clothes, "That wasn't so bad was it?" she whispered after kissing him, "Just one more stop. You may want to calm down before coming out," she glanced down at his jeans, "you've got a large wet spot there. I'll get these rung up." She looked at the girl who'd been helping out, "Where's the men's department, pants actually?" She asked cheerfully

Brandon sighed and hissed at his mom, "You're an evil bitch, you know that? You had the salesgirls believing we're lovers. Then both giggling over my obvious discomfort."

Brooke grinned and looked back at her son, "Oh I can be eviler, there's something I need to get in here." She turned into that high-end lingerie store. She stopped, seeing her son balk, "Come on. This will be much quicker, plus I have to be careful since getting you a clean pair of pants might be tougher. Not impossible, but I'm sure you don't want to run into any of your friends wearing these." She fingered a pair of white yoga pants on a rack inside the entry.

The boy trailed into the store trying not to look around too much and heard his mom greet the cute salesgirl.

"I'm looking for something that for those late evening moments with my lover," she nodded in Brandon's direction, "I mean, he's kind of young, and any old tee shirt seems to do the trick, but it's going to be our 1 year anniversary next week and, well, you know."

The girl laughed, "I know. My boyfriend quickly dispenses with the gift wrapping and gets to the gift, not that I mind, but it's a good thing I get an employee discount." She headed towards the back, "All these are very revealing and most are crotchless. Do you think you'd like that?" the girl turned and asked Brandon, "I mean what would you like to see her in?"

Brandon stuttered out, "Um, I don't know. I mean, maybe crotchless is nice." He blushed furiously.

She laughed, "First thing they all say." She looked at the woman, turning her around to see her figure, "It might help if we go into the dressing room. I'd like a good look at your assets, though I'm thinking the entire package is your best asset. Come on," she urged Brandon, "don't be shy. Let's see, this looks good. Nice lighting. Ok, I'm sorry, I didn't get your name." hearing the introductions, she responded, "I'm Christy. So, if it's alright, can you strip down to just your panties?" She stepped back and watched, "Nice, turn around. Very impressive. You've been to the gym. Good for you. At your young age, you definitely don't yet have to work at it, but it sure will show benefits later on. I love your breasts, full B-cup, and perfectly shaped nipples. Can you lower your, yes, that's it, will you ever fully shave?"

Brooke shook her head, "No, Bran loves my trimmed pussy, don't you dear?"

"Well, it's obvious he does, Ok, I'm thinking very sheer, a bit more than crotchless. Fully open crotch. Wait here, I'm guessing size 4?" She left the couple alone.

"Mom, please stop this. This is the last tease before tomorrow. No sleeping naked together, no wearing nothing while cooking dinner. I'm not sure I can handle any more of this." He pleaded.

Brooke heard the desperation in her son's voice and nodded, "Ok, this is the last time, but keep acting like you're my lover. We have to sound believable." She stopped, hearing the girl come back.

"Here are a few suggestions, but this is my favorite." She unhooked the garment from the hanger and handed it to the nearly naked woman, "Try this on." She stood back, helping pull up a strap and straightening the material out, "Perfect." She brushed her hands across Brookes nipples, "See how the material doesn't restrict? And for your boyfriend, notice that if you didn't have on this thong, how your very pretty pussy would be framed by the garment." She turned Brooke around, "I'm not sure how adventuresome you are, but here, bend over." She slid her finger up Brooke's entire exposed butt crack, "full accessibility. This is so much better than a tee shirt and panties. There is no man around who wouldn't stand up at attention," she glanced at the boy's crotch and did a double-take. She whispered to Brooke, "Christ, is he, I mean, hell, I wouldn't let him get too close behind me." She giggled.

barkirk
barkirk
3,053 Followers