How Can I Help - Diana

Story Info
When family sticks together.
12k words
4.29
12.2k
16
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers

Dan Tomkins signed off on the project over on Wallace with a huge sigh of relief. It wasn't the biggest project Atkins Development had ever done but this one seemed to absorb more attention than others he previously oversaw. He sat back letting out a long breath.

Charles Brooke looked into Dan's office, "Was that a victory sigh I heard?" he smiled, "Our dads would have been exhaling cigar smoke."

Dan smiled, "Sit. All done. We've cleared all the hurdles and all that's left is to get ulcers over the cost overruns," he chuckled.

Charles and Dan had started at the same time as part of Atkins resolve to bring college degrees into management. The 165-year-old company had been part of the community and developed or built a good third of the downtown buildings. Office, hospitals, condos...you name it, there would be many to point at.

"Had they worked here. My dad was in the Air Force," Dan said. "Retired and living in Naples, Florida." He looked at the time, "But probably on his veranda exhaling cigar smoke," he smiled. "What did your dad do?"

"Nothing so glamorous, he smiled, "Sales. He sold bras...at least that's what we told kids growing up. Women's lingerie. When I got this job he joked I was carrying on the family tradition, foundations. I told him mine would be bigger but he laughed and said not to be so sure. I miss his laugh," the man said suddenly sad. "Anyhow, did you hear?"

Dan looked up and shook his head, "Another contract?"

"Nope. Bill Atkins is retiring and his son is coming in from St. Louis to take over as CEO, at least that's what I heard," Charles sighed.

"Wasn't he like banished or something? Some scandal with...hell, I never really pay attention," Dan said.

"Couldn't keep his dick in his pants. No one cared when it was just the temps, wives of the workers, or EAs but after sleeping with a couple of the director's wives they sent him off to St. Louis."

Dan shook his head, "I'd have put him in a different Saint Something, perhaps Saint Joseph's."

Charles nodded, "Me too. ICU with his balls cut off. Anyhow, perhaps he's mellowed. Guard your wife," he nodded at the picture of Dan's family on his desk.

Dan looked over and felt a swell of pride. He was by all accounts a good-looking guy...never called a 'hottie' as he heard his daughter say but in shape. No dad-bod here, he thought. His wife seemed to look better every year. She still could fit easily into her wedding dress and had the perfect figure. Blonde hair, large breasts, long legs supporting his favorite part of her, her ass. He smiled and looked at his daughter. He'd be missing his Gerbil next year when she headed off to college. Not as full-figured as her mother but more athletic, more beautiful if that were possible, she was just as blonde and perfectly proportioned.

He sighed and looked back at Charles, "Change that. Saint Bartholomew's."

Charles chucked thinking of the vast acreage of the state's largest cemetery. Then he had a thought, "I'd hide that picture when he goes around doing the usual 'Gotto-get-to-know-ya' routine. Anyhow, glad you got through all the red tape on Wallace. I've got a wife at home...not like you do," he said sadly, "but man, she's been a lot friskier since Billy went off to college last year. First Beth and now Billy. Used to come home to a Scotch, now..."

Dan chuckled seeing his friend get up and leave. Lucinda was no dog, perhaps not in Ava's league but close, damn close. She was fuller-bodied in all the right places. He could see her being a wildcat in bed. Charles was a lucky man in that regard. Ava was great in bed but from what he heard, Lucinda was like a firecracker...always opening her legs and mouth. But Ava was loving and he shouldn't ever complain. He looked at the time and locked up his desk.

He got home to a warm kiss from his wife and a grinning Diana. He wondered what was up and Ava told him to sit, have a drink, and get ready for a feast.

He watched ESPN listening to his two favorite people talking and laughing in the kitchen. Then they came out carrying trays and dishes.

Diana looked over, "Come on, Dad. Time to eat," she said.

Dan came over to the table inhaling the most incredible garlicky scents. There was a tray piled with angel hair, steaming crusty Italian bread, glasses of Chianti, and an Italian salad with artichoke hearts, olives, pepperoncini, parmesan cheese, tomatoes..."What's this?" he asked.

Ava nodded to Diana, "I think our daughter should tell you."

"Daddy, your and Mom's 25th is coming up and I've been working...anyhow, I know this is before your anniversary but for your anniversary I want you two to kiss in Venice, Italy." She pulled out a folder and handed it to him.

Dan's head was spinning. Their anniversary was six months away but to have his daughter plan and pay for this brought him to tears. "I...I...damn it!" he sputtered. He quickly wiped away tears.

Ava chuckled and looked at her daughter, "You broke your Daddy." Then she looked thoughtful, "You know. I never saw him cry, not once when we were dating or first married, but the only time was when he first held you. He buried his head against your tiny chest and sobbed. The most emotional thing I'd ever seen," Ava sighed. She filled plates and handed them out as she said that.

Diana shook her head, "I never knew that." Then she looked down at her chest and sighed, "Never got much bigger, did it?" she asked as she accepted her dish.

Ava chuckled, "I was a B when I graduated from high school. Your grandmother told me the same thing happened to her. We Allans are late developers," she chuckled. She looked down at her chest, "I sometimes wish I'd stayed a B," she said softly.

Dan had collected himself listening to the conversation. He took a bite and nodded in approval. His friends complained often about their wives and their daughters wanting to kill each other but Diana and Ava were best friends. He looked at their chests and shook his head, "First, let me say to you, Diana, your figure is perfect for you. Breasts aren't everything. Then he looked at his wife, "Ignore what I told Diana, your breasts are spectacular and maybe not everything but..." he smiled.

"Men! They'll tell you anything to get in your panties....though let's not suggest he'd be interested in getting into your panties," she looked at her daughter and chuckled.

"Well, that hurts," Diana sighed, "If my own Daddy isn't interested...oh well, there's always Donald Dawkins."

"Hell, there is," Dan sputtered. Donald Dawkins was Diana's age and used to play together. Now he worked over at the oil change place after two Juvenile convictions for burglary.

"Kidding, Dad," Diana smiled. "Been there, done that. Lived up to the motto where he works, 'In and Out in 10 minutes.'"

Dan shook his head, "There are things that I hoped never to hear. I want grandkids but when I think of it I pray it's a virgin birth." Changing the subject her looked at his plate, "This is incredible. Who thought of this oil and garlic dish? I love it."

Ava indicated her daughter with her fork. "She's been planning this whole thing for a week."

"It's called Aglio y Olio, Daddy. I was checking out the cuisines of the regions I booked for you and Mom."

"I will never forget this meal as long as I live," Dan said as tears welled up again, "what have I ever done to deserve such a great daughter?" he asked.

Ava dabbed her mouth, "You forget. You took me out dancing and couldn't wait to get home," she said, "Diana, you were conceived in the back of an F150."

Diana laughed, "That explains it. I get wet every time I hear the roar of a pickup...Donald has a great one...jacked up..."

Dan tried not to laugh but couldn't help it. He got up and hugged his daughter and was joined by his wife. "Damn! I love you two so damn much."

That night, Ava was in a rare mood and as soon as they climbed into bed she kissed her way down Dan's chest to his cock. He stroked her blonde hair as he recalled the conversations at dinner. His daughter always had a terrific sense of humor, never shying away from the ribald but there was something different about tonight. Perhaps because this was the first time he'd looked at her sexually when discussing breasts. Perhaps because he had a flash of her naked with a boy. She was 18, had been for 6 months and he assumed she wasn't a virgin...but he didn't know.

Ava took her husband's cock in her mouth. Normally, this was reserved for special occasions like birthdays or...OK, just birthdays but she felt that the time was right. It wasn't the taste so much, it was that Dan's cock was too big for her jaw. Her previous boyfriends all were rewarded regularly with blowjobs but they had 6" or 7" cocks. Dan's was at least 9" and fat...so fat. She tried to take as much as she could but when her jaw started to cramp she popped his cock out of her mouth and crawled on top of him.

Dan looked up at his wife's full breasts as she reached between her legs to guide him inside her. He felt incredible love for her as her mouth opened wide, and her face went blank. He gripped her creamy tight ass cheeks and felt her lower and raise herself as her pussy got used to his huge cock.

"Oooooohhhhh, fuck!" Ava panted as she finally bottomed out. 24 and 1/2 years of marriage and she still felt like a virgin every time they made love. Then she pulled up and slammed down harder gasping as she did that.

Dan smiled, no tender love-making tonight. Ava wants to be fucked. This was as rare as getting his cock sucked and he planned on giving her what she wanted.

Ava squealed as she was flipped onto her back and Dan began pistoning his cock into her. She'd been horny all day knowing Dan would be thrilled with the present and after hearing Diana tell her about trying anal for the first time while they were cooking. Her daughter had a more varied and extensive love life than she did. It wasn't that Dan wasn't willing but his huge cock limited how experimental they could be. No way was she going to let him anywhere near her ass. She remembered back in college after three of her friends took turns with her ass and she had to grit her teeth when trying to poop the next day.

Dan listened to his wife's moans and as they sounded deeper he ground his shaft against her clit. He slid a hand under her ass, found her tight bud, and slipped his middle finger deep inside her. Her mouth opened wide and she cried out.

"Oh, Fuck! Fuck me," she said. "I'mmm, yessss, oh, ohhh, oooohhhhhh," she grunted as she came as powerfully as she remembered.

Downstairs, Diana was rubbing her pussy furiously imagining the activity causing the 'thump, thump, thump,' above her. She loved listening to their soft voices followed by her mother's grunts. Then as her mother came on her Daddy's huge cock, she smiled. "Go Mom!" she said softly as she plunged a second finger into her sloppy pussy. He then imagined her pussy being filled with her Daddy's cock as she joined her Mom in ecstasy.

Ava felt the waves of pleasure flow through her and then went limp. "Damn it, Dan. Your fucking cock is just too good. I've thought about cheating on you, I mean, there've been a lot of great-looking guys but I just know I'd be disappointed," she sighed.

Dan grinned, "That's been the plan. Get ready to get your pussy flooded with cum, because it's been a few days," he said as he picked up the pace.

Diana was wiping her wet pussy when she heard their voices followed by the thumping sound. Her pussy throbbed as she fought the urge to rub another out. Then she heard it and smiled, "Go, Dad!" She counted on her fingers the number of times he contracted jetting his sperm into her mother's pussy...'11, 12, 13, 14..."Fuck me," she grinned. '...17, 18...was there a 19th? she wondered. A new record. Dinner and the anniversary gift were well received, she thought.

Dan collapsed next to his wife, his cock softening in her pussy, his finger buried in her ass.

Ava stroked the sweat off his forehead, "That was nice. We'll remember this day for a while," she said, "Can you believe our daughter saved up all that money to pay for the trip? Two weeks in Italy? I'm so excited."

Dan nodded, "When did she tell you.? I'd have thought she'd surprise both of us at the same time."

"I know. Last week. She noticed how stressed you've been and was going to wait but instead thought a real Italian dinner would be a better way to present you...us, with the tickets. She cooked all of it tonight, the bread was even homemade," Ava said softly.

Dan then had to ask, "You guys talk all the time. I sometimes feel like a third wheel, but I'm not complaining. The Mother/Daughter bond is something I've never had with anyone, but I am curious. Is she no longer a virgin?"

Ava nodded, "Remember Jason? A couple of months back they went to the amusement park and I guess on the way home they pulled over and..." she said. "Are you pissed?"

Dan shook his head, "Not in the least. I love sex, you love sex and if she's with decent guys and it makes her happy, I'm happy," he said. He stroked his wife's face, "I'm glad for her."

Ava giggled, "Then I guess I should tell you what she told me. I hope it's OK that I tell you," she said softly.

Dan shook his head, "If there's something told in confidence..."

"I'm sure she'd want me to tell you. She and Michael tried anal for the first time. She told me she loved it and asked if you and I..."

Dan laughed, "What did you tell her?"

Ava smiled, "I told her no, that we decided not to...I know, I decided not to but..."

"I get it. Never tried it but I've survived," he smiled, "I've got access to the most perfect pussy in the world," he said as he pumped his semi-firm cock in her pussy.

"And yet, you love fingering my ass," she sighed.

"You cum every time. You miss anal?" he asked, "I know you've done it but never asked if you like it. Be honest, you won't hurt my feelings."

Ava looked up at him and kissed him, "Honestly? I loved it. You know I've been with multiple guys and my favorite part was have both my holes filled. I guess that's why when you play with my ass I get off on it. Actually," she smiled, "your finger isn't much smaller than some of the guys I've been with."

"Damn! That's just sad," he said, not sounding all that sad. "Another question, where does Diana go...you know, to have sex?"

Ava looked up, "Wherever they can, I guess. I didn't ask her. Why? Should we..."

"We should. You talk to her. Tell her we talked and whenever she wants she can bring boys home. She is an adult now," Dan said.

It was strange at first, the young couple coming out of her room trying to act normal after fucking in her room, but soon acted as if nothing happened. In the back of Dan's head, he felt a twinge of jealousy knowing he was no longer the main man in his daughter's life but he was also happy for her.

Meanwhile, back at work. William Atkins made the rounds, coming over to everyone's desks shaking their hands introducing himself.

"Dan, so glad you're still here. I've been hearing incredible things from you," he smiled whitely.

Dan thought the man looked like a gigolo. Everyone in the office dressed casually, polo shirts, khaki pants, and comfortable shoes. William was in a three-piece suit with a pocket square and his hair was perfectly coiffed.

"That your family?" he asked looking past the man onto his desk. He reached around and picked up the framed photo, letting out a soft whistle. "That Ava? I remembered she was hot but not that hot," he said. "And who's this?" he tapped the picture of 18-year-old Diana.

"That's my daughter Diana. She's heading off to Stanford in the fall. Going to be tough seeing her go," he said as he took the frame back. He'd have to watch him and warn Ava, though he had no worries there. She knows how to handle herself. He nodded when William shook his hand again moving on to the next office.

A month later, Charles came into Dan's office, closing the door quickly behind him, "Fuck!" he said as he plopped down "I knew it was coming, but..."

"What was coming?" Dan asked.

"Reorg. William Atkins is announcing it this afternoon. What I heard was he's bringing in a bunch of guys from St. Louis and getting rid of half the staff here," he groaned.

Dan shook his head, "He can't. I'm...we're coming up on 25 years. I mean..."

"Means shit. What I heard was Atkins got sucked up to in St. Louis and he's not happy how we're not doing that, plus..." he looked at the family photo on Dan's desk, "I heard he created a culture to keep their jobs, get raises, or promoted they let William date their wives."

"Fuck their wives, you mean," Dan groaned. "What a sleaze. At least we're above that."

"You might be," Charles said, "I have kids in college and it's killing us. Fuck losing my job, I need a raise."

"You cannot be serious," Dan said firmly. "You'd whore out Lucinda?"

"She agreed. I talked to her about it last night, though I was hoping she'd be more...less enthusiastic." He put his face in his hands, "I think it excites her."

Dan thought about what Ava would say, that is if he told her. He thought he knew her, knew her well enough that she'd vehemently refuse but then thought about how free she was with her body before they met. Would she be excited? He shook his head. He'll never find out.

A week later William came into his office, closing the door behind him. "Have a minute?" he asked.

Dan pointed to the seat. "I've got 20."

"We've come up with a list of candidates for the reorg list and I wanted to come to you rather than have you find out through a memo. Your name is on it. We're looking at letting you go in another four weeks. We'll provide references, a nice severance package. Perhaps you'll decide to retire."

Dan looked shocked. He knew people would be let go, knew there was a chance one of them would be him, but he just knew his job would be secure.

William stood and went to the cadenza with the photo, picked it up, and ran his finger down both women's bodies. "It's not set in stone..."

Dan snatched it back and shook his head. "Don't say it. Don't fucking say it," he hissed.

William smiled, "A small price to pay, plus after we get rid of the dead wood, there will be bonuses."

Dan stood and got in his face, "I'll be homeless before I let you touch my wife," he said angrily.

William was unfazed, "I've already touched your wife, I mean she pushed me away but she'd got the best tits in the company," he grinned. He looked at Dan's fists and nodded, "Go on. Be worth it to save on your severance and your pension."

Dan stepped back and said quietly, "Please leave my office...now!"

William nodded, "OK, but I wasn't suggesting your wife." He nodded at the right side of the photo. "That is one tasty-looking young pussy you have there. You tap that yet?"

Dan jumped out from behind his desk just as Charles opened the door. "Dan I...What!" he said jumping in front of his charging friend. He pushed him back while looking accusingly back at the CEO.

"Go! Get the fuck out of here," Dan yelled. He did not care who heard. He let himself be pushed back into his chair.

"Dude, You attack him and you'll lose everything. I mean, he'll make sure you go to jail and he'll have no one stopping him if he wants to fuck Ava," Charles said.

Dan shook his head, "He...fuck! He wants me to let him fuck Diana," he felt like crying.

Charles sat down, "Fuck me," he said softly, "I'm glad I came in. Not saying but you'd let him fuck you before you'd let him touch Diana. What an asshole."

The rest of the day was wasted for Dan. He canceled his appointments and meetings and locked up.

He got home and Diana looked up from the couch.

"You're home early. I talked to your boss, Will. He called wondering why you left work early," Diana said.

barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers