How Can I Help - Diana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers

* * *

Dan might have accepted the raise and the reinstatement but that didn't mean he forgave William. He avoided talking to him, meeting his eyes, or sitting anywhere close to him in meetings. This went on for weeks.

One day, Ava announced she was going to visit her mother in Topeka and would be gone for a week. She pulled Diana aside and asked her to look after her father. "He doesn't eat well unless I cook. More vegetables, salads, and fresh fruit. The man loves his steaks but I'd prefer not to be a widow at 45. Can you do that?" she asked.

Diana nodded, "I'll even make him get out and exercise," she smiled.

"I'm glad. You take care also. Love you," she said.

That night, Dan was sitting up reading when the bedroom door opened. "Diana, something wrong?" he asked.

"Can I sleep in here tonight?" she asked. "Without Mom, the house feels empty."

Dan nodded, "It does," he pulled the covers down on Ava's side. "What?" he gasped as Diana dropped her robe and crawled into bed naked.

"I always sleep in the nude. I'm over here, you're over there. Are you naked?"

Dan was watching and admiring. He felt his cock throb and wanted to slap himself for what he was thinking. "Um, normally yes but I'm wearing boxers," he said.

Diana pulled back his covers and tugged on his shorts, "Off. Come on. I'm not going to feel like I'm underdressed tonight," she smiled. She yanked and then gasped. "Holy fuck!" she said. "Is that for...wow! No wonder Mom never did anal with you...talk about hemorrhoids!"

Dan tried to cover up his cock but Diana pulled his hands away.

"I want to see. I want to see how big it gets," she said.

Dan gave up and lay back. He watched his daughter grab his cock with both hands and stroke it. Her nipples were puffed and sticking out an inch. He'd never seen nipples like that. Her tits were jiggling, her mouth was open, and her tongue wetting her lips as she bent over. Then she leaned down and sucked his cock into her mouth. "Gerbil...you don't have to....oh fuck!" he gasped as she worked his cock deep into his throat.

Diana hoped he wouldn't cum in her mouth but then again, if he did, they had all week. She bobbed her head, tasting his pre-cum each time. Then she had to feel him inside her. She popped his cock out of her mouth and then knelt with her hands on the headboard. She looked over at her father, "Isn't this your favorite position?" she asked, "This is the only way the headboard could hit the wall so hard. Come on, fuck me. I've got a tasty young pussy."

Dan's brain was in turmoil...fucking his daughter would be so wrong... a sin and just plain wrong. Fucking his daughter would be the highlight of his life. Passing up this opportunity would haunt him. Fucking his daughter would haunt him....could he ever look at her the same again. Would she sit on his lap again...?

"Daddy! Dammit, fuck me. Fuck my tight teen pussy," she ordered.

Dan rolled onto his knees and before either of the voices could say anything, he slammed his cock into her sopping pussy. 'Holy fuck! She's so tight and warm,' he thought. He grabbed her tits and pistoned into her pussy, listening to her pleasured grunts. He was pounding hard into her when his cell went off. They looked over and saw the caller ID...

"Daddy, it's Mom. You'd better get it. Don't hit Facetime, whatever you do," she giggled.

They rolled as one over to the bedside table, "Hey babe. You made it OK," he said. "No, she might have it off. Want me to go down and check? No, I'm sure not. OK. Hang on." He put the phone on mute and still whispered, "It's your Mom. She wants to ask you about something back home from your last visit." He unmuted and handed over the phone.

"Hey Mom, what's up? Nothing, reading. Oh, yeah. Check the pantry closet. I put it...it is...great. How's Gram?" she asked. She looked at her Dad and indicated he should start fucking her again. "Sure, we did. I'm making sure Dad's getting exercise...yes. I will. Love you, bye." she said. She glared at her father, "You should have been fucking me you know. I promised Mom I'd make sure you are exercising. I can multitask."

They changed positions, this time Diana lay on her back. legs spread loving the feeling of a huge cock spearing her. Why couldn't any of the boys at school have cock this huge? She came soon as she reveled in the incredible feelings and again ten minutes later. Dan didn't last much longer and as he tried to pull out, Diana pulled him back inside her and came a third time as she felt her Daddy's cum fill up her cunt.

They lay there panting and Dan looked over, "I don't get it. Why did you...?"

Diana sighed. "William. William called me to tell me you've been ghosting him at work. He suggested I fuck you to put you guys on the same plane, is how he put it."

"My boss, my CEO is making me fuck my daughter?" he asked shaking his head.

Diana nodded, "It's not a good thing to give your boss the cold shoulder...sucking up is bad, but refusing a direct order is worse. You want to keep your job?" she asked.

Dan nodded, "I guess if the boss requires I fuck you, I'd better get back at it," he grinned. "Can't disappoint the CEO. Bad things can happen."

The rest of the night and the following week, Dan made sure William wouldn't be disappointed.

By the time Ava returned home, Dan found out the therapeutical properties of an ice pack, Diana had a brand new Tesla Model Y, Dan got a huge bonus at work, and he'd experienced anal for the first, second, third, fourth...times.

He also put away all personal items in his office suspecting William might be tempted to suggest a repeat or to inspire Ava to help out.

barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers