How Can I Help - Diana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan's jaw dropped. "You talked to William? William Atkins?"

"Sure, why?" she looked concerned, "Is something wrong?" she asked.

Dan shook his head. Nothing is making sense. How would William know how to contact Diana? "Nothing's wrong...shit! Everything's wrong. What did he tell you?" he asked.

"Just that you'd be needing my help," she went over to her father, "You know you can ask me anything. I'd do anything for you," she said. "How can I help? Tell me," she said, "you know I'll do it."

Dan sat down. He felt as if his head would explode. Diana had sat down next to him and took his hand.

"Daddy? What's wrong...something happen at work?"

"Nevermind. I'll deal with it tomorrow. I'm not happy he called and talked to you...just know he was out of line."

"Dad, just tell me. If he was out of line then that's fine but at least tell me. Otherwise, I'll lie awake all night wondering what this is all about," Diana urged.

Dan looked at his daughter, "OK. I'll tell you but it hurts just repeating what he said to me." He took a deep breath, "He came into my office telling me I was to be let go in a month, however, I can save my job by offering..." he groaned.

"Me?" she asked softly.

"Yes, he told me if I let him...fuck you, I'd keep my job," he finished quickly. "Had Charles not come into my office I'd have beat the shit out of him," he said.

Diana looked pensive, "That's flattering. He thinks I'm worth saving your job? How does he even know me?" she asked.

"Not flattering. He looked at your picture and said, 'That is one tasty-looking pussy.' I almost killed him hearing that," Dan said.

"Wow! I'm putting that on my email signature," she chuckled. "Daddy, relax. I've heard worse. It's a lot better than the alternative."

Dan shook his head, "I'm stunned. I thought you'd be as angry as I am."

"Dad, I get comments all day long at school, at the mall. They're words. I'm not going to get upset about words unless they're from someone I respect. From what I've heard from you, he's not in that group," Diana said. "I love you Daddy and if this or any other thing will make your life easier, better I'm in...no questions asked."

"I love you too," he said softly, "Even though you've grown up and are no longer my Little Gerbil."

Diana laughed and made squeaking noises while holding her limp hands under her chin. She'd been in a play in the 1st grade dressed as a gerbil. She'd gone weeks before the play making gerbil noises and gerbil faces. The nickname stuck. "I'll always be your Little Gerbil, Daddy," she hugged him.

"I'd rather die than ask you to do anything like that, I hope you know that," he sighed.

That evening, Diana came down from her bedroom and heard her name. She didn't like eavesdropping but stopped and listened.

"He said what?" Ava asked, "Repeat the conversation, word for word."

Dan repeated as best he could what William Atkins said to him about saving his job. He told her that William bragged he'd already touched her.

Ava nodded, "He did. When he first arrived there was the dinner down by the riverfront. I took a stroll down the walkway and I guess he followed. I heard him behind me and turned. I didn't think anything of it when he offered me his arm. We walked while he asked me questions about what I did. It was all very innocent but then he pulled me against him and kissed me. He," she shook her head, "he actually put his hand under my dress and grabbed my boob," she said. "It was that black slinky thing you call the 'easy-access' dress."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Dan asked.

"And what would you have done? Right. That's why. Look, I handled it. I shoved him away, hard. I told him if he wanted use of his wrists he'd never attempt anything like that again.

Dan chuckled, Ava was raised by a professional MMA fighter and knew more than he did. And she was right, Dan would have taken him apart.

"What are you going to do?" Ava asked.

"Look for a job. I'll play nice with him, even apologize for wanting to kill him so I can get a decent reference," he sighed, "That's going to suck big time."

Ava took his hand, "Say the word. I'll go down there and make him happy...happy enough you keep your job," she said softly.

Dan shook his head, "Nope, nope, nope. I'll go work somewhere else. Fuck him!" he said vehemently.

Diana backed up the stairs to her room. She closed the door and picked up her phone.

Dan took the next two days off, saying he wasn't feeling well. Truth was, he couldn't face the man without punching him let alone apologizing for losing his temper. He and Ava headed to the cabin they had upstate. Diana couldn't go as she had tests. They told her they'd work with the school to get her an extension but she shook her head, "You guys go have fun. I know you've been a lot hornier lately and I'm not going to get in your way. Have fun," she grinned knowingly.

They did have fun and he felt a need to nap as soon as they got back home Sunday around noon. Diana must have been out with friends and he decided not to call her. Ava kissed him and said she had errands to run and she'd be back by dinner. Even knowing he was going to lose his job, he slept like a baby.

Dan felt tons better when he pulled into the parking lot the following Monday. He went to his office and powered up his computer. He hated coming back after taking time off as there were tons of emails, sticky notes, and voicemails.

He finally got through all his emails and then started on the voicemails. One caught his attention. It was from Phyllis in HR and it came in at 7:45 that morning. It was terse, "Please come to my office to sign your new contract." What contract? he wondered. It had to be the termination contract and he'd be damned to hurry down for that. He finished going through his voicemails, handled the sticky notes, and then sighed. Best get it over with.

He decided to first sign his termination papers and then go upstairs to apologize for overreacting to William's suggestions.

"Hey, Phyllis, I hope you were spared in the bloodbath," he smiled at the older woman. She'd been a mainstay for years and knew everyone, knew where everything was and who to go to for what.

"Dan, I've got your contract here. I have to say I was surprised, but not surprised," she said softly.

This made no sense, "Surprised with what? I've known about it for a week," he sighed.

Phyllis shook her head and closed the door, "Mr. Atkins changed his mind. You're staying and he's giving you a 30% raise," she said quietly as she pulled the papers from a manila envelope. She looked critically at the man she respected, "Tell me you didn't have Ava..."

Dan shook his head angrily, "not a chance. Hell, had Charles not barged in I would have taken him apart. I've no clue. Maybe one of our clients?"

Phyllis's smile lit up the room, "I've been wanting to slap you all morning after Mr. Atkins told me to prepare this. I thought you'd done something stupid. I should have known you better than that," she sighed. "Here, sign here...here...initial...and here," she said. She put out a hand, "Welcome back." Then she shook her head, "I'm offended he never asked me to sleep with him."

"Too much woman for him. We've all discussed it but we weren't sure if medical would cover heart attacks in those circumstances," Dan said.

Phyllis smiled, "And don't you forget it. Now get out. Tonight, go home and take your beautiful wife out to the best restaurant in town."

At first, he decided not to apologize but then thought he'd better. He went up to the 27th floor and stepped out. Gone was Jennifer, old Mr. Atkins EA. In his place was a young busty blonde. Normally he'd never have made such a blatant sexual observation but her top was so low cut he wondered where her nipples were. She had to be an H-cup but he was no expert.

The woman looked up just as Dan ripped his eyes off her massive cleavage. "Yes? Can I help you?" she asked sweetly.

"I'd like to see William Atkins if it's possible. I just need a couple of minutes," he said. When she looked down at her boss's calendar his eyes returned to the 8th and 9th wonders of the world.

She looked up smiling, "He has 20 minutes until his next appointment. Your name?"

Dan looked around as the girl pressed the intercom. There were new items covering the walls...diplomas, awards, and pictures of William with various athletes, and politicians.

"Mr. Atkins will see you. Go on in," she said with a toothy smile.

William Atkins stood and came around the desk as if greeting his oldest friend. Dan's head was spinning, 'What the fuck is going on here?' he wondered, 'Is this some sort of cruel joke?'

William shook the man's hand and indicated a seat, "Sit. Damn, after last Wednesday I thought we'd lost you. You surprised me," he grinned, "That doesn't happen often."

Dan was trying to ask...but he started to worry. He let William continue before saying a word. He sat down and looked expectantly at the man.

"She was unbelievable. I was surprised to get her call and I arranged for a car immediately," William grinned. Then he grabbed his balls and groaned, "The downside is she put this part of me out of commission for a week. She sucks cock like a pro, willing to do anything, even anal. Fuck, man, had you told me she was a virgin I'd have taken my time," he grinned.

Dan's head was swimming. At first, he wondered if this was one of Ava's 'errands' or if there'd been someone else and William mistook whose wife it was. Then the virgin comment threw him further. Had Diana convinced a classmate to stand in...lie in?

"Anyhow, you have no idea how happy I am that you turned out to be a team player. Welcome back," he grinned.

William replayed the past weekend. He'd expected Dan would quit before the month was up...never expected him to send his daughter over. He smiled, 'Every man has his price.' Now, all he needs now is to collect the set. Ava's not an 18-year-old girl anymore but frankly, she has womanly assets few women have. He felt his cock swell and a painful ache in his over-exercised balls as he remembered the best fuck of his life.

* * *

William spent more than the usual time getting ready for one of his dates. It was a rare treat when one of the men sent over his daughter, rarer still it was an 18-year-old. He trimmed his pubic hair and applied a musk-scented cologne. At first, he was going to just dress casually but decided to present a different image. A young girl like that would be more compliant, and more open to suggestions if he presented a manly figure. He stripped naked and put on a burgundy velvet robe. He looked in the mirror and smiled. All he needed was a pipe. He'd been surprised she called back. All he told her was that he'd like to meet with her if she were interested in helping her Daddy out. He wished he'd recorded her one sentence.

"Mr. Atkins? I talked to Daddy and he said it was OK to meet with you," she'd said in a quavering voice.

When he heard the car, he headed to the door to greet her. His cock throbbed considering the possibilities. Worst case, she'd need to leave around midnight. Best case, she'd stay until Sunday.

He opened the door and was pleased to see the photo didn't do her justice. She was beautiful. Her blonde hair glowed in the evening sun, and she was dressed in a plaid skirt, white blouse, and saddle shoes. Her tits looked bigger than in the photo but it was those long muscular legs that intrigued him. She glanced at him and then looked down shyly.

"Diana? Come in, no need to be nervous. This is a way to get to know the family members and I'm sure this will be memorable for you," he reassured. He got instantly hard as those bright blue eyes met his and she blushed. He wondered whether Dan had the balls to tell his daughter the true purpose or just told her she'd be coming for a visit. "The cook's prepared a fabulous meal and I'd like you to feel at home."

Diana had hoped she wasn't overplaying it but her innocent act was working. She could see a tent forming under the robe. She remembered saying the stupidest things to Derek, the school's quarterback, and wanting to hide. This always made her blush. She had to borrow the outfit from a friend who went to a Catholic school since no one at her school would ever wear this...unless it was cosplay. She also had to buy full panties as all she had were thongs.

"Thank you, Mr. Atkins. That would be nice...anything to help out Daddy," she said softly.

William didn't correct her. He liked the 'Mr. Atkins' and was considering asking her to call him 'sir.' He led her inside after exchanging a knowing look with Billy, his driver.

Diana was surprised that he made no move, instead escorted her into a huge library and offered her a drink.

"I'm just 18, I'm not allowed," she said. What she really wanted was a beer, IPA preferably but her response made his face light up.

"My dear girl," he looked around, "there are no police here, no parents. If you've been curious...well, this is the place to satisfy your curiosities," he smiled.

Diana hesitated and then nodded, "Maybe something sweet?" she said.

"Do you like lemon?" he asked.

"I love lemonade," smiling as if finding solid ground for once.

William sipped his bourbon as he asked the girl what sports she liked, how school was, did she have a crush? The last one caused her to blush.

"Derek Blake. He's the quarterback on the football team," she said as she blushed again.

"And he gets all the girls?" William asked.

Diana nodded, "He just needs to ask." She recalled how Derek begged her to go out with her again after they'd gone to Trainor Park. Muscles are the only things that get bigger in the weight room.

Diana never had Limoncello but liked it. She accepted another half glass and was feeling the alcohol. Just as she took another sip, a woman appeared in the doorway.

"Sir, dinner is being served."

Diana giggled and William looked over, "What? Something funny?"

Diana nodded and she stood, "I've been thinking I should call you sir, rather than Mr. Atkins and I liked how it sounded...you know, powerful," she blushed again.

William put an arm around her waist guiding her to the dining room, "I'd like it if you called me sir, I find it respectful." He remembered Dan calling him William whereas everyone else called him Mr. Atkins. Having his daughter call him sir made up for that insult.

The meal was incredible and Diana found herself 'trying wine for the first time,' with the meal. It was a good French Bordeaux but she made a face and said she preferred the Limoncello.

William had to adjust his napkin as Isabelle served dessert as he knew the time was nearing to unwrap his gift. He loved how the girl blushed easily and often wondered what was going through her head. She had to know he'd be fucking her. She wasn't naive and most likely not a virgin. She'd been on enough dates that one of those fumbling high school boys would have popped her cherry.

Diana felt the same buzzing in her stomach as William put down his napkin and stood.

"Let me show you the rest of the house," he put out a hand and smiled at her.

"Yes, sir. I'd like that. Is it as huge as it looks?" she asked sweetly.

Did the sweet young girl just glance at his crotch as she asked that? Not possible, he thought. It was the hormonal rush he'd felt since she arrived that caused him to see things.

"It is. I'm afraid I don't even know what some of the rooms are for. I'm mostly familiar with the library and the bedroom," he said.

"I'll bet you have a massive four-poster with a canopy," she smiled. "I watch Downton Abby and shows like that. I love the bedrooms...always wanted to sleep in..." she blushed.

"I do, we'll start there," he smiled. "I think you'll like my bed."

His bedroom was huge and at first, Diana thought the bed was small but as she was led over, she saw it was bigger than a king. It just looked dwarfed in the room.

"See? Huge bed," he smiled. "Go on, you can try it out."

Diana hesitated and then sat on the edge, bouncing tentatively. She squealed as William lifted her and tossed her onto the mattress. She giggled and she opened her legs as her skirt flew up revealing her white panties. She quickly pulled the wool fabric back down and blushed.

William sat next to her and stroked her leg, "You know why you're here, don't you?"

Diana blushed more and nodded.

"Say it. Why did your Daddy send you here?" he asked.

"To encourage you to let him keep his job," she said. "Be good to you...make you happy."

"And, how would you do that?" he asked.

Diana hesitated and then reached under the robe and softly stroked his erection. At first, she ran her fingers up his shaft but then she tried to wrap her hand around his cock. She looked up at him and said in a soft voice, "You want to have sex with me." Then she added, "Sir."

"You're a smart girl," he smiled. He pulled off his robe and lay back, naked on the bed. "Put it in your mouth, suck on it," he ordered.

Diana opened her eyes wide and then nodded, "Yes sir." She rolled over and licked the shaft from base to tip. The man was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum and had to have been aroused for hours. Then as he guided her with his hands, she opened her mouth and sucked on the head.

William lay back feeling her warm tight mouth stimulate his aching cock. It was OK she could only manage the head as that still felt great.

Diana had taken longer and fatter cocks in her mouth before, but he had nothing to be ashamed about. She didn't want to deep-throat him yet so she swirled her tongue around the flared cap and then sucked on the head. She looked up at him, "Am I doing it alright? I've been with boys but never a real man before," she said. She was stroking his cock spreading the pre-cum onto the shaft.

William nodded, "You're doing great. Take your clothes off. I want to see you," he ordered.

Diana blushed and hesitated but then released his cock as if she wanted to keep holding onto it. She rolled off the bed and faced the man. He was stroking his cock, his eyes on her body as she unbuttoned her blouse.

William almost came seeing the perfect teen body revealed. She had no experience with stripping, that he could tell. She undressed as if she were at home getting ready for bed, but for some reason, it was even hotter. She started to get back on the bed but he shook his head, "Let me look at you. Do you know how fucking perfect you are?" he asked.

Diana shook her head, "Um...No sir. I'm not that big..." she patted her perky tits.

William groaned, "They're perfect. B-cups? he asked. Diana nodded. Turn around, I want to see your ass. Twin tight globes greeted him and he groaned, "Fuck me. Bend over...more. spread your legs. That's it. My God, you are perfect," he said. "You can stand up." He patted the bed, "We are going to have so much fun tonight." He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. The girl wasn't shy about pressing her body against his and as she opened her legs and pressed her trimmed pussy against his cock, she knew what she was doing.

Diana almost had enough of playing innocent and feeling his cock grind on her clit, she wanted nothing more than to guide him inside her, but she needed to play this out a bit longer. "Do you want me to suck on your penis?" she asked.

William shook his head, "I need to taste the sweet pussy of yours," he said as he rolled her off onto her back. He kissed his way down her body, spending time on both her nipples. Her tits might not have been huge but she was blessed with puffy areolas with eraser-shaped nipples. She was moving her hips as he stimulated her tits. Then he continued down and as the girl opened her legs wider, she put hands on his shoulders.

"You don't have to...guys don't like..." she panted.

William grinned, "Then boys have no idea what they're missing." He moved across her downy-soft fur to her swollen labia. She gasped loudly as he ran his tongue from bottom to top.