How Can I Help - Diana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana could have cum right there but no sweet innocent girl would ever cum that quickly so she fought the feelings. William didn't lie, he knew what he was doing...better than even Fred who had the school reputation as the best cunt-licker.

William was surprised at how wet she was. She seemed unaware all evening of what was in store but she heated up in a hurry. He wanted to fuck her and satisfied she was sufficiently wet, he crawled up, lined up the head of his cock with the wet slit, and pushed.

Diana put her hands on his hips, "Condom. Do you have a rubber?" she asked.

William shook his head, "Don't use them. You're not on birth control?" he asked.

Diana shook her head, "No," she lied, "I'm not...I guess it's OK," she said tentatively.

"I can pull out if you like," he said as he pushed and felt his head pop inside. 'Fucking tight!' he thought.

"No, sir. You don't need to," she panted, "I'm in the middle of my cycle. Wait!" she pushed on his hips again, "It hurts...wow! It's bigger than I thought," she panted as he pulled out and pushed in again. He could have just slammed his cock inside her she'd been so aroused for so long but she was an innocent girl, not some slut.

William looked at the girl. Her head was back, her mouth open and her face and chest were flushed. She was grunting each time he pulled out and pushed in. By the time he'd buried his cock inside her tight cunt she was no longer pushing on his hips but was stroking his back. She grunted more loudly with each thrust.

His hairy chest was scraping her nipples and his cock felt great inside her and she quit trying to quell the feelings and instead wanted to let things boil up.

William's balls were slapping against the girl's ass as he drove into her and she was humping back against him when he heard her breathing change. He change the angle of penetration, his hard shaft grinding in her clit and she cried out.

"What...what's...I'mmmmm....oooohhhhh!" she cried as she exploded. She felt the wonderfully tantalizing tickling peak and then waves of pleasure shooting through her. As she came down she remembered another part of the plan. It was tough, really tough but she remembered how she felt when Bosco, her favorite dog growing up was run over and tears formed.

William was thrilled the girl came especially as she didn't seem to know what it was, but then she started crying. She was still humping against his cock but for some reason, she was crying. He thought he should stop but she planted her lips on his and ground harder against him. Maybe the orgasm scared her but she definitely wanted more.

Diana felt a surge of power from him as he responded to her ardor. He was thrusting into her with an urgency he'd not previously shown and soon he groaned he was cumming.

William had fucked many women, but few were as passionate as this girl became after her orgasm. Her tongue was deep in his mouth, her legs wrapped around his back as everything boiled up and he exploded into her unprotected cunt. He thrust hard with each massive contraction until he felt the last vestiges fade. He went limp and the girl kept stroking him tenderly.

Diana hadn't been fucked like that by any of the high school boys. She'd been close to cumming again when the man came but there was still time. She felt him soften and pull out.

William rolled off the girl, lay on his back, and groaned. "That was incredible. You are a great fuck, you know that?"

Diana was looking curiously at the white goo seeping out of her pussy. "I am? I wasn't sure what to do." She looked around for a tissue.

William rolled off the bed and grabbed the box, handing it to her. "Your first time?" he asked.

Diana nodded and blushed. 'The first time with an older guy,' she thought.

He shook his head, "You should have told me. I would have..." Then he thought, 'I would have offered Dan a lot more than keeping his job, that's for sure.'

"Done the same thing," she smiled. I could feel it. I felt your body take over. I'm glad you liked it," she said, "I always wondered why some girls get asked out over and over by the guys in school. They must be doing something right."

William laughed, "You have nothing to worry about. You show a few boys what you are capable of and your parents won't be seeing much of you." He took the slimy tissues from her and went into the bathroom to toss them. He came back out and Diana was getting dressed.

"Are you leaving?" he asked.

Diana shrugged, "I assumed you'd want to...fuck me," she sounded as if she were trying the word out for the first time, "and then send me home."

"I want to fuck you again and again. Can you stay the night?" he asked.

Diana smiled and nodded, "Sir, I can stay the weekend. Mom and Dad drove up to their cabin so..." She pulled off her clothes and crawled back onto the bed. She looked at his glistening soft cock and back up at him. "How long before you get hard again?"

Diana had William teach her how to take more of him into her mouth and throat. By morning he grinned as his prized pupil was able to deep-throat him. They'd fucked a half-dozen times, and each time Diana would look at him while licking her lips, "Sir? Can I suck on your cock again to make it hard?" Then she'd insist on a different position.

After they showered and had breakfast, they returned to the room and his housekeeper had replaced the sheets. Diana felt for the woman having to handle the cum stained linen.

Diana was riding William reverse cowgirl and leaning forward when she felt the man's fingers playing with her ass. All night long she wanted to ask him to finger her ass but wasn't sure a virginal young thing would ask for that. But feeling his finger she groaned and leaned forward more encouraging him. "Oh wow! That feels great," she panted as he slid his fat digit inside her.

William couldn't believe this girl liked having her ass finger-fucked but she came almost immediately when he did it. He considered suggesting anal and the thought of it triggered his orgasm.

As they lay panting, Diana asked softly, "Do guys...do you ever...you know, put their penises in...?"

William reached between the girl's ass cheeks and slid his finger inside. She lifted her ass to allow easier access, "A few...most, yes. It's called anal sex," he said.

"I don't think I can do that. Sounds fun, but..."

"Try it...I'll tell you what, I'll not only keep your Daddy's job I'll get him a 10% raise."

Diana shuddered, "The thought of something that big in my butt...50% and I'll do it," she said.

William grinned, "30%, final offer."

Diana nodded, "30% and you can do me in the rear...anal sex?" she said.

"Anal sex. Butt-fucking, whatever you want to call it. I think you'll like it and beg me to fuck your ass again and again."

All Saturday, Saturday night, and Sunday morning, Diana sucked William's cock back to life. Once she tried anal, she insisted he cum in her ass after fucking her pussy. By Sunday morning, she was soon demanding he get hard and fuck her.

"Are you awake, sir?" She looked down at him as he groaned awake. "Can I suck your cock? I need a hard cock on my cunt, please?" she asked. "Oh, yesssss," she giggled as he pushed her onto her back and straddled her face. She gripped his cock and looked up at him, "I like waking up to this," she said before plunging her mouth over the hardening shaft.

William had no idea how he got it up again, but he was soon hard and was fucking her doggy-style. His thumb was fucking her ass as he drove his cock into her. They'd fucked an untold number of times but she was still incredibly tight. This session lasted for over an hour as they changed positions periodically. Diana was cumming over and over seemingly addicted to his cock. Finally, she climbed onto him, opened her legs, and guided his cock into her ass before leaning back, her legs opened wide, exposing herself to him. She bounced her ass on his cock smiling at the rapt look on his face as he admired her wide-oped cunt.

After they both came, William mumbled, "Enough," and passed out. Diana rolled off the bed and climbed into the shower. Her pussy and ass were really sore and her jaw hurt. She was ready to stop also but it felt great to hear the man toss in the towel first. She felt refreshed as she climbed into bed, found a dry place on which to lie down, and fell asleep.

When she woke, William was gone and so she dressed. Her third day with the shirt and blouse but bringing an overnight bag belied her naivety. She headed downstairs and found William sitting in the kitchen, a frozen bag of peas pressed between his legs. "I'm sorry. I did that?" she asked. "Want me to dial 911? The EMTs are really good," she grinned.

William groaned, "I think it was the last one...a bridge too far, and all that."

Diana lifted her skirt showing her pussy, "I should head home before my parents get back. Say goodbye, she'll miss you," she said.

William grinned, "I'll miss her." He leaned forward and licked the tightest pussy he'd ever fucked. "I'll get dressed," he said, tossing the bag of frozen peas onto the counter.

* * *

William wished he could have taped the entire weekend and given Dan a copy. He wanted to tell him what a terrific asset he had in his daughter. Instead, he put out his hand.

He stood and shook the man's hand and was out the door without realizing he hadn't said a word.

That day had to have been the longest of his life as he wanted to leave, go home, and talk to Diana.

He found his daughter in her room playing Taylor Swift. He wondered if he could 'Shake it Off.' He knocked and Diana opened the door with a smile.

"Good news at work today?" she asked before plopping back onto the bed.

"Did you...?" he started to ask.

Diana grinned, "Of course, I did, Daddy. It was easy and fun," she said.

Dan slumped down next to her on the bed, "I know you wanted to help but the man's an asshole. A womanizing asshole," he said.

"Yep, and easy...so easy. After you and Mom left, I called him back and told him I'd like to help my Daddy," she smiled. "It sure worked out great when you and Mom went to the cabin. He had a car pick me up Friday afternoon and he looked like Hugh Hefner wearing a bathrobe when I arrived," she smiled. "What a cliché."

"I can't believe you..." Dan shook his head, "I never wanted you to debase yourself like that."

Diana smiled, "Come on Dad. It was sex. He fucked me as if I were a toy and when he was done, I left him totally worn out. He likes to be in charge. He made me take off all my clothes...he was really complimentary by the way...he wasted no time making me suck his cock. I acted like I'd never touched a cock before, acted tentative but learned fast. Then he went down on me...I have to say, he was good. Then he climbed up and fucked me. He didn't last long...and here's the best part," she smiled broadly at her father, "I came and then cried and told him I thought making love would be different. Always wondered what it would feel like."

Dan looked in shock, "you told him you were a virgin?" he asked.

Diana shook her head, "That would be lying, I just hinted at it, he surmised the rest. Then I acted curious demanding different positions, different places in his house...he has dozens of places, but the way. The place is fucking huge!"

Dan shook his head. His sweet Gerbil acted the whore...the virginal whore for him. He had no idea whether to spank her or hug her.

"I hope I did the right thing and you're happy with me, Daddy," Diana said as she saw the concerned look on her father's face.

"'Yes...No. I mean, I'm glad you...are you OK? He didn't hurt you, did he?" he asked.

Diana shook her head, "I'm fine. After he thought I was a virgin he treated me gently but that lasted...10 minutes? He sure looked excited when I asked him what anal sex was like. I told him I couldn't do that as I'd heard it hurt...I was just wondering. He told me since I was helping my Daddy he'd give you a 10% raise if I let him fuck my ass. I suggested 50% and we compromised. You did get the raise, didn't you?" she asked.

Dan nodded, "30%. Yes. Christ, I'm hiring you to negotiate with the subcontractors...wait...never mind," he said as he realized what he'd just suggested.

Diana chuckled, "I'm in. I liked helping out. Anyhow, he found out I wasn't this China doll and he was insatiable...or I was. Sunday morning when I woke up in his empty bed, I found him in the kitchen with an ice pack on his balls. I never did that to a guy before. Did I do OK?" she asked.

Dan nodded, "I guess. I don't know how to thank you...maybe buy you a car?" he said jokingly.

Diana laughed, "That's what Will said you should do. He drove me home yesterday...told me he never drives anywhere. When we got here he saw I didn't have a car and said with your pay increase, I should get something...perhaps a new car."

Dan nodded, "A new car...you earned it," he sighed. "We'll go shopping this weekend," he said. Then he hugged his daughter hard. "I love you so much and thank you," he said into her hair.

"I love you too, Daddy. Better not tell Mom, though. She gave me specific instructions not to do anything rash before you guys left. I'd hate to disappoint her."

"I'll act as if you haven't a clue," he smiled. "Man, you have to be the best daughter a guy could have."

When Ava got home, Dan was in the living room. She stopped and noticed he was looking pensive. Then he smiled and got up and hugged her.

"We're going out to celebrate. Get dressed in your finest, I made reservations at Josephine's," Dan said. "Not easy, had to call in a couple of favors. I have something to tell both of you," he said as he noticed Diana standing at the bottom of the stairs.

When they were getting ready to leave, Dan did a double take seeing his wife in a cardinal red slinky dress. No way could she have underwear on and she looked spectacular. "Where...where did you get that?" he asked, "It's incredible." He ran his fingers down the open cleavage to her navel.

"I'll tell you later. It's supposed to be a surprise," she smiled.

Diana came out looking almost as incredible wearing a white sun dress showing off her svelte form. "Oh wow! Dad's so getting lucky tonight," she grinned

Ava shook her head, "I liked her better when she went around making gerbil noises," she sighed. Then she looked at her daughter, "Maybe I'm planning on getting lucky, ever think of that?" she asked as she took her husband's arm.

As they headed out, Diana mumbled, "Better put on the Beats headset tonight."

After they were seated, Ava looked at her husband, "OK, spill. What's the good news? You found another job?" she asked.

Dan shook his head, "I'm staying, not only that they're giving me a 30% raise," he said proudly. He looked at Diana knowingly.

Ava looked surprised and then relieved, "That's great news. Why? Did someone intervene?" she asked.

Dan nodded, "I'm thinking it was Samual Brothers. We've had a great relationship and they're really critical to a lot of our projects, but I really don't know...don't care," he grinned. He raised his glass, "Here's to some stability."

The three toasted and then ordered. Diana was looking at her mother's dress, "never seen that one before. Where'd you get it?" she asked.

Ava glanced at her husband and sighed, "I thought it might be good for a special occasion and well, this was a special occasion," she said.

Diana reached over and felt the amount of fabric (barely) covering her mother's generous chest. "This might fit me. Michael wants to take me to dinner next weekend, can I borrow this?" she asked.

Ava shook her head but then sighed, "OK...if you promise not to get...um...stains on it. It was expensive."

Diana chuckled, "You dropped the 'c' in front of um. I'd better not borrow it then," she giggled. "Michael really...never mind."

Dan wondered if other daughters were so honest about their sex life but perhaps it was a blessing. What father wouldn't love hearing honesty from their children?

That night, Ava was particularly amorous going down on him twice. As soon as they got into their bedroom, her new dress was puddled on the floor and Dan's cock was rapidly expanding in her mouth.

Dan stood in the middle of their bedroom, pants around his ankle stroking his wife's blonde hair. Where did this come from? He'd had promotions, raises, and other good things and they'd shared a bottle of wine or something. Ava was putting a lot more into it than she'd done before. She was gagging but trying to take more of him down her throat. "Babe, babe that feels good but I need to do you, and then let's keep Diana awake for at least an hour," he grinned. Ava sat back on her heels and grinned up at him, "No need to do me, you can get right to it if you want. Want to fuck me from behind? I know you love that the best," she said.

Diana heard the thumping start and looked up. That was one thing missing with William. His bed frame felt as if it were on bedrock. No shaking, no rocking, no thumping. She turned on her headset, put on some Taylor Swift, and closed her eyes.

Dan loved fucking his wife from behind. Her full ass shook with each thrust and he felt he penetrated her more deeply. Plus, he loved leaning over her back and grabbing her full breasts. They didn't last the hour they hoped as after Ava's second orgasm, she played with his balls. That was all it took.

Diana heard her mother cum twice but she jerked her head up hearing Dad's happy roar. She'd never heard him so vocal when he came. She listened to the bed creak and their footsteps as they cleaned up in the bathroom. That was her cue to turn off the Beats and go to sleep. She was still feeling exhausted from the long strenuous weekend.

Dan pulled back his covers and climbed in naked next to his wife. He pulled her close and kissed her. "OK. Tell me. What was that about?" he asked.

"I'll tell you, but," she stroked his face, "You have to promise me you won't be pissed."

Dan didn't know what to say but nodded.

"This last Sunday when you napped, I went to the store and picked out the sluttiest dress I could find. She closed her eyes, "You will probably hate me but...I drove over to William Atkins' house and knocked. I was fully prepared to do what it takes to save your job but his housekeeper said he was out. The way she rolled her eyes I'm guessing with some other slut. I can't tell you how frustrated and relieved I was. I felt as if I'd let you down and yet dodged a bullet," she said softly. "Then I really felt like I dodged a bullet when you had someone else step up."

Dan hugged his wife, "Damn! Why do I deserve such great women in my life," he said. "I cannot believe you'd do that," he said.

"I know. It would be cheating on you but it would just be sex. I'd have opened my legs, laid there, and let him do what he wanted," she sighed. "I wouldn't have enjoyed it."

"So just like with me," he said. He covered his head as she batted at him. "Kidding...kidding," he laughed.

"You better be or your only friend will be your right hand," she said.

"Left hand. I prefer my left," Dan said.

"Hmmm. I like my right. We should look into what that means," she said. Then she looked at him, "What did you mean, women in your life?"

"You and our daughter. You almost whored yourself out...that's pretty hot, actually, and Diana got us a trip to Italy. Amazing women," he said.

"Whew. For a moment...let's not even think about it," she said. "Let's go to sleep before you decide me being a whore is something to discuss further. Goodnight," she said as she reached over and turned out the light.

Too late. Dan was hard again and even though he'd have torn apart any man who touched Ava, the thought got his blood pumping. He pressed against his wife's ass and she did something she never did, slid down under the covers, took his cock in her mouth, and sucked until he came.