All Comments on 'How Can I Trust You Now?'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments (Page 2)
TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf818 months ago

The story is good. 3 out of 5. Some of the things needed a bit more work, but I put that down to this story being told from a first-person perspective. Honestly, first-person is fine for most lit stories, but really, you gotta keep in mind it also means the story is at risk of falling short of its own potential because you only get the limited one-sided perspective.

Looking at some of the comments below, I see the Gang of Internet Wisdom has been set loose again. Honestly, you guys show about as much intelligence as the cheating wife, which is to say not a whole lot. It isn't any surprise you guys turn to sitting on the internet screaming at the supposed injustice of fictional woman in a piece of drama.

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

Good story!!! Well done!

1959richard21959richard28 months ago

Do englishmen barbecue 🤔?

I know us Americans and Australians do. I think the kiwi and Africans have some type of outdoor protein roasting gathering.

I didn't think they barbecue in England because of all the rain 🌧 all the time.

Well, live and learn....Or maybe the MC had traveled internationally.

Learn some more about the world. Thanks

LJA644.

The rest of the story, well 🤔 worth every penny.

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@ Sexecutioner gets butthurt because OP, LJA644, dares to call out the idiots who comment without reading? Why is that any concern to him? Typical of someone who describes himself as: 'I fuck, eat pussy, cook better than you, and drink your ass under the table.' He's unable even to write a coherent sentence. Guess what he's written for this site? [Hint: it's the only number you can't divide by.]

LJA644LJA6448 months agoAuthor

Hi every one, So far out of 104 comments I have deleted 2. One was anon who ranted, and one was a member who added nothing, they got a PM, as will all members who get deleted.

It hasn't gone the way I expected, happily.

Yours

Les.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian8 months ago

Your intro remarks are spot-on! Only a tiny minority of readers actually comment, but too many writers fall all over themselves to please them. Thus, we get a stream of stories as homogenous and exactly alike and formulaic as any cuckold story (which are all the same story).

-

UK v. US English: While we are "two people separated by a common language," much of that can be mitigated by not using slang that isn't easy to discern the contextual meaning of. For example, when I read that the children were "shattered," I believed that they'd somehow sensed or heard about their parents' issues, but upon rereading and looking at the larger context, I realized that shattered = exhausted. It's like a pub "crawl," most Yanks understand, but a "pull?" Not quite the same comparison, but you get my drift (a Yank expression).

-

Great story. Love the pacing, the concise plotting, and your compact writing style. Very well done! Five+

EZ8ltEZ8lt8 months ago

"I have a policy of not deleting comments from named accounts, even if they slag me off. I have noticed that many people who do slag me off, my style of writing or the story haven't written anything themselves, at least not under the name they're complaining to me about. They are happy to slag people off, and not just me. But won't put themselves in the firing line." - I don't need to put myself into any line. If chefs were the only one that can judge food, restaurants would dry up pretty fast. But since that isn't completely accurate, let me say this. The moment you decide to post stuff on the web, you open it up to interpretation, and critique, whether that is positive or not. That's how it works. Simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well played. Your test against skim readers is pure genius. I was truly worried I'd hate this story when I read the tags at the start, and when I got to the end, I'll admit, I was confused until I remembered you mentioning a test. Not my personal cup of tea, even with this type of chastity, but it was a fun read. Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just wanted to point out that a cock cage is never once mentioned in the story so the tag is wrong.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbell8 months ago

Only one little niggle... wearing a vibrator that long would desensitize my pussy.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Put a smile on my face, nicely done, silly but I liked it.

I did agree with you first statement in the introduction.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill698 months ago

I thought it was a well written fun story !

LJA644LJA6448 months agoAuthor

dark2donut2

I would have left personal feedback and not on an open forum. But even though I was signed in it came up that you do not allow anonymous feedback, that may be a bug in the system or you may have set it up that way.

Anyway on to your comments. Yes it is fantasy, it is fiction, I state that, it is not real life. The story is for entertainment and not to be taken seriously. You added nothing. There was no constructive criticism, just a slagging off. And as you have not published anything, you fall under my comments at the start of the story.

You are deleted.

5 out of 119 so far.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

A bad place turned into something of a good situation. Thanks for your writing.

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

I really liked this one, it was fun

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

BTW please remember 99% of people on this Earth do not author stories or books. However over 80% of people read. You do more than write for your pleasure you consciously write for ours as well.

Being an artist always has people for or against your work, you know that. It’s part of how it’s always worked.

The good authors here largely ignore the nongs and do not cast aspersions on their readship no matter what idiots say.

You have two choices really, either you roll with the good and the bad, the artists lot.

Or, you turn off scoring and comments. That way you won’t be offended.

It’s simple really.

By the way, l largely like your works, there’s a couple of them l don’t think much of, but that’s normal for all authors and their readers.

Good luck in your future endeavours l look forward to reading more of your work.

parenthesisparenthesis7 months ago

So-so story. Foreword rocks. I've lived it during my single foray into the realm of 'Being Published'. Cherry on the cake was the individual sending me a nice mail urging me to eat a bullet. If you're reading this asswipe - you have untapped literary skills.

LJA644. Stick with it, you're actually one of the better authors in here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I give you 5* for this story.

With all the stories I have read where a wife has to regain trust after something like this or where a wife has actually cheated, I have been surprised a chastity belt has come into play.

The problem Jeff has is he don't know which one said he would be alright with what was going to happen, I tend to think his wife got it into her head that Jeff would be ok with it for some reason.

I base my thoughts about that on Reggie's reaction to Jeff confronting him, he seemed shocked by his reaction which is about the way you would expect if Sharon told him Jeff would be ok with it.

With that in mind the only thing Jeff has to worry about now is if she thinks giving blowjobs is OK

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

A glaring omission in this story is any sort of history between husband and wife. This leaves a lot of unanswered questions. Were they a loving couple? Was one more committed than the other? Did they start out good? Did things get boring? Were there past doubts based on his/her actions? Without any of those questions answered, the amount of impact caused by an affair is undetermined. Was she flirty?, a drunk?, etc…. Without history, what could be lost is vague, leaving a hole in the story.

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

To the previous anonymous: nope, that's not the problem. See it doesn't matter who suggested her be okay with it... She accepted that. And if the guy said straight up I talked to your husband and he's cool with it, you don't accept that. You know your husband better than someone who just met him. Either you have an understanding or you don't. Even if you THINK her be okay with it you have that discussion in a safe place without a timer running. So no, his problem is she thought of it at all.... Not who recommended it.

Fun read.... Not sure if have stayed but yeah, I liked that he didn't say if you go we're over if you stay we're good. The damage was done. Go and it's over, stay and it's probably over but we can talk...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not quite sure how the chastity belt builds trust. The chastity belt means he doesn’t need to trust her because the choice has been taken away.

Medussa55Medussa557 months ago

Lets deal with the forward first. It came across as a little FME to me. Does the fact that I've never had anything played on the radio mean I can't say if I like a song or not? What about art? It's all subjective.

I thought Holiday Park was a pretty good story yes you had to suspend reality that's why it's called fiction (would lots of vodka in milk really have that sedative effect or just make them vomit? who cares!).

This story was excellent and shows exactly why 'love is all you need' is wrong. Trust is what you need everything else can follow. There wasn't a lot of character detail but that would probably have required a 7 page epic. An thanks for dealing with some of the impracticalities of wearing a chasity belt for long periods especialy in the absence of a key!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Haven’t written anything either. Doesn’t mean I can have an opinion on what I read that someone else wrote. I voted 4. I rarely give a 5 though this was close. Tempted but foiled. OK. Trust but verify. A chastity belt doesn’t prevent a blow job or hand job. The vibrator… evil grin…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This wife is delusional... Unless they had talks about swinging or what not, then she deserved a separation. Might be extreme, but how does the hubby know they didn't already hooked up? Sorry but I don't see a quick reconciliation like this was..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The wife apparently knew nothing about her husband. Her rationale was inane. She cane off as intoxicated and stupid. Discreet? Lol at a family BBQ. Wtf? And why would the asshole boss be so stupid to try this out there? Seriously? He has a lot to lose with sexual harassment filing, even if it is just his reputation that gets dinged. Seems like this was all just a setup to get to the chastity belt.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wife was effin' crazy saying suddenly that she wants to leave for 1-2 hours to've sex with her boss, and expects her husband to agree. Trust has been severely compromised, at least. Despite her saying she's sorry, a separation is needed, at least. Possible tracking her movements/ phone calls, etc. with some tracking. Even tho her idea of a chastisty device caught me by surprise. Overall, good story with one big problem:

... She was wanting sex with the boss so much, how'd he know she didn't already be with him? Maybe she was, maybe not. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wish I hadn't read the first part where the author doesn't just ignore the hate comments. I almost skipped reading the actual story.

The actual story was pretty good. Easy to read and follow along.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Yeah, same as last comment. The story was actually decent, better than most stories by this author (at least plot and resolution wise). Yeah, he's still fucked, being stuck married to a selfish cow who doesn't REALLY love him, but given 2 kids, he got the best realistic resolution he could. But the comments in the front were between annoying, illogical (ever occurred to you that some people don't post stories **because they aren't writers at all**, or because **they haven't got time to write random fiction**?), and insulting.

/

Also, some of us criticize the morality and ethics of the plot. You don't need to be a published writer to see if something is moral or ethical (like rewarding, or at least not punishing, bad behavior and bad people). You just need to have a working moral compass.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The husband had the right idea. Divorce the bitch. You will never be able to trust her again.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon3 months ago

Chastity belts for females are probably a plot device you can get away with using, because so many people believe they’re more than a joke that started in medieval times. I suppose you could design and build a modern technological one that was effective, but it would require incorporation with genital body piercings and would end up being quite painful.

mariverzmariverz3 months ago

Estaba tomando café cuando leí el epílogo..."estaba"

Buen trabajo!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

Well, that's an interesting solution to a problem. Admittedly, one that I thought of before and wondered why I didn't see more of it in LW cheating stories (along with the infamous post-nup). The way I look at it, the wife was a typical idiot that was being preyed on by a philanderer and almost fell for it. Hell, she would have probably if she hadn't asked her husband first if he was okay with it. One she realized her cock up, she didn't give much resistance to being told no and rather instead took a lot of initiative to make things better. Personally I felt like her going into work and resigning and telling her boss and HR why was 100% the correct thing to do. It sold me on the fact that she valued her marriage and husband and was probably just being an idiot. I'm giving this a 4/5 because while I liked it, it felt hmm.. a little too sterile. Like maybe the wife was a bit too contrite? I don't know. It's a funny thing to say that when a cheating wife does almost the perfect things to show her remorse and try to salvage her marriage, it's not good enough for a 5/5, but maybe a bit more of a mess would have been better. I think people read these stories to elicit an emotional response (even negative) and you kind of missed the mark there.

MarmadukephuknukleMarmadukephuknukleabout 1 month ago

Very cleaver story idea. I must chide you, however, for your misleading mention of a cock cage instead of a chastity belt in your opening guidance note. You had me on tenterhooks to the very end. Well done; five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 hours ago

What wife in her right mind would do something like this? She has to be out of her damn mind if she thought this would fly. Clearly she has no respect for her husband and thinks he's some wimp that would just let her do whatever the fuck she wanted - or whomever. The trust has been shattered as is the belief that she actually loves him. I mean no one that truly loved their partner would pull something like this on them. Divorce is the only realistic outcome. This story could actually come under the Humor & Satire category instead of Loving Wives as it reads more like that with how ridiculous she was being.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...