How Could I Tell Him?

Story Info
Wife Looks For Ways To Tell Her Husband She Wants His Friend.
2.3k words
3
6.4k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know how to tell him, didn't know how to let him know I loved him, even though I wanted his friend so much I could think of nothing else but his cock inside of me. When Jake was around my pussy was constantly wet, my nipples were hard and erect, my voice was hoarse with lust, and I could feel him in me, filling my vagina like a spear. Sometimes I would shake with desire as we would brush against one another, surreptitiously finding a way to feel the heat of the other person's body.

I knew he felt it too, knew he ached for me, knew he was hard and I was the one making it so. We had only came close once, at a park, and that one time kept me in constant arousal. I had to tell my husband it was harmless lust, but I didn't know how to say it, didn't know the words that would make it clear to him that I loved him but hungered for his best friend.

When the three of us were in the backyard by the barbecue and the steaks were cooking, I was as hot as the coals under the meat. My panties were soaked and my hands were shaking. Our eyes met and I couldn't look away. I wanted his hardness deep in my cunt.

How could I tell my husband it wasn't personal, that it wasn't him, that it was simply lust? A woman had desires and I had always been able to control them before. Suddenly it was different. I ached inside for my husband's friend and I didn't understand it, and my pussy was electrified when he was around.

I had been with other men and didn't long for that, but since we'd been together at the lake, the three of us, skinny dipping and being so close, so temptingly sensual, so blatantly sexual, there was no controlling it any longer. How did I make it clear to Dave it was "just sex" and not love, not a feeling against him, and it didn't have to end things for us?

My husband looked up from the grill. "Why don't you just fuck her?" Dave said as he flipped the steaks. Our heads snapped around and both of us met his gaze.

Neither of us spoke, we just processed the question and looked at each other.

"What?" I finally said.

"It's as obvious as bare tits on a board," he said in his usual vernacular. "You've got a hard on as big as a palm tree when she's within a baseball throw of you," he said. "You don't have to look like you don't know what I'm saying. You both know it's true. You have the hots for one another and it would take a blind man not to see it. Even Stevie Wonder could feel the heat off the two of you. How could I stand in the way if you two are so hot to trot that you get lathered up like horses run too hard and put away wet when you're around one another? Am I right, or am I just totally full of shit?"

Neither Jake or I said a word for the longest time. We actually just looked at one another, wondering which of us would admit it first. "Well?" my husband said. "Not true?"

"You are right," Jake said. "It's just...."

"Sex," said Dave. "I know. You just want to fuck her, not run away with her, right?" Jake nodded his head. "You are horny for my wife, not looking for a girlfriend, am I right? You don't want to marry her. You just want to fuck her, correct?"

"I love you," I said, "but I get wet for him. I want him inside me. Yes, I want him to fuck me. I enjoy our lovemaking, but I can't stand it. I want to feel him in me, to have his cock in my pussy. Yes, you are right. We both feel the same way. We have talked about it, yes. We would not go behind your back. However, it is killing us. Could you handle that?" I asked straight out. "Could you deal with your wife and your friend fucking like minks?"

"Sure," Dave said. "Not so hard. Sex isn't all there is to life. Fucking is just fucking. I love you both. You dance with him and I watch you and can enjoy seeing you have fun. I love you too. But I don't own you. I know you can get satisfaction from things and people other than me. I would have to be crazy to think the only one who gives you pleasure is me. You like running, I don't. You like liver, I hate it. So what are 'we' going to do about this. We going to pretend it isn't happening, or we going to deal with it like we are adults?"

He took my hand and put it in Jake's. "Kiss her like you have been wanting to for years," he said. Jake kissed me and my fingers tingled and my head spun. "That's a kiss you give your sister," Dave said. "Give her a fucking kiss you give the woman you have a hard on for, not your fucking sibling," he said. "I am leaving you two here by yourselves. You think you'll know what to do?"

Jake and I both nodded, sheepishly, then Jake put his arm around me and pulled me to him. "I'll know," he said. "As long as you are okay with it.

"Could I be any clearer if I undressed her for you?" Dave said. "I can't take her fucking panties off, you'll have to do that for yourself." he said with a grin. "Fuck her good, my friend," he said as he opened the door and stepped out. "For the next twenty-four hours it will be up to the two of you. Enjoy!" he said, then he left.

When the door closed Jake and I stood looking at one another, smiling, just savoring the feel of the privacy we were just given by my husband. Slowly, without a word, Jake began unbuttoning my blouse. I kept my hands at my side as he lifted it over my shoulders and tossed it to the chair. "Should we go to the bedroom?" I said. He took off my bra and tossed it away.

"Not yet," he said. "I want to fuck you right here in the family room," he said as he slipped my skirt over my hips. I stood still for him as he removed my panties for himself, as Dave had said, and tossed them aside. He put his hand between my legs and slipped a finger into me and the breath went out of my lungs as something I had longed for had just happened.

"Fuck me, Jake," I pleaded, collapsing before him, dragging him to the floor. "Come in me, baby," I said with an urgency I didn't recognize. He climbed between my legs and inserted himself into me in one quick motion. He fucked me in quick deep thrusts that rocked my body each time he pushed into me.

There on the floor in my family room we fucked for what seemed like an hour, then he came and shot stream after stream into my pussy while I pushed up into him, drinking his semen with my vagina, taking all he had to shoot into me. When he was finished we collapsed together in a heap on the floor, his body draped over mine. I had hoped for this and tried to figure out a way to tell my husband it was what I needed, but he had seen it for himself and beat us to it, telling us to go ahead and fuck one another like newlyweds.

I held Jake's spent penis in my hand and bent to kiss it, letting the tip slid between my lips. I sucked on the end, keeping it in my mouth and swabbing it with my tongue. Jake moved his hips just enough to slid his penis back and forth in my mouth, giving me a chance to suck more than just the tip.

Suddenly, he changed position enough to allow him access to my pussy and put his lips over my labia. I felt his tongue enter me, pushing between my lower lips and into my vagina, deep and with movement that had me on the edge of an orgasm within a minute. I held him back, telling him to 'go slow' and give me time to enjoy him eating me.

I had first been rabid to have Jake fuck me when we the three of us were skinny dipping and his cock brushed me as we played in the water. I almost stopped dead in my tracks when I felt his semi hard cock graze against my stomach. I made sure it happened again, but this time it lingered and I felt it slowly drag across my flesh. I thought I saw a smile on his face and I grinned back at him.

I wanted it right then, but I knew I'd have to wait. I began dreaming about it, secretly imagining it in me. At night I would finger my clit and think of him, picturing that wonderful rod going in and out of me. I have brought myself many times to images of Jake fucking me, usually in my own bed or the backseat of his car.

It became an obsession, masturbating daily to thoughts of being fucked by my husband's best friend, imagining him taking me from behind, which I always told my husband I wouldn't do, but craving it with Jake.

After we both came on the floor, we stumbled off to the bedroom, threw back the covers, and literally jumped into bed. He got on his back and somehow knew I preferred to be on top. I mounted him, throwing one leg over him and settling down on his cock that pointed straight up in the air, letting it slide up into me.

I had always denounced wives who fucked other men, but I had the fever and fucked Jake with an abandon I didn't recognize. I cowgirled over Jake until I came with a shriek, then melted over him like ice cream on a hot day. He fought to catch his breath, but panted like a runner after a marathon. When we both regained our composure, we kissed like kids on a date and laughed and snuggled and kissed some more.

Jake dozed and I looked at him as he slept. I had said it wasn't love, but as I watched him sleep I wasn't sure. As he slept I moved so his limp cock was at my face and I kissed it and licked the tip. It began to move and started to grow back to erect size. I kept licking and sucking as it involuntarily grew to full length, standing tall even as he slept.

I put my lips around it and Jake began to stir, opening his eyes to see me sucking his now full sized cock. I licked it like a cone of ice cream and he smiled, then inserted a finger into me, curling it in search of my G-spot. When he found it I gasped, then covered my mouth and held my breath as his finger brushed back and forth over my secret place, causing me in time to squirt and come as I never had before.

Dave had never found it, never looked for it, so I had never squirted before in my life. He kept his finger moving until I had to stop him because the intensity was so great. He kissed my sensitive pussy, licking the puffy lips that closed over my entrance. When my pussy had lost its electric sensitivity he began once again to kiss and lick my outer lips.

"I love the taste of your pussy in the morning," he said with a chuckle at his wit. "I even love the taste of your pussy at night," he said.

"You have never tasted my pussy at night," I said.

"Then that is on my bucket list," he said.

After he ate me again we slept, then when we woke up we fucked again, then slept some more, kissing and hugging as we stretched out together in my husband's bed.

I had told Dave I didn't love Jake, but when Jake left and Dave and I were alone I told him I had been wrong. "About what?" he asked.

"About not loving Jake," I said. "But you can love two people at one time," I said, "right?"

"I hope so," Dave said. "I have known how you feel about him for years now. I can see it in your eyes, hear it in your voice," he said. "I only hope you still love me," he added. I kissed him and tried to leave little doubt.

Dave has been wonderful about accepting my feelings for Jake, being able to talk about it and explain he understands, although I am not sure I do. I know I love Dave, but I also know I love Jake as well. I do have sex with my husband, but I privately know I cannot live without fucking Jake. Having his mouth on my pussy drives me into fits of shaking and coming at the same time.

Honesty is one thing, but I could never tell David I prefer fucking Jake, that his mouth on my pussy is the best feeling ever. I could never admit his cock in me sends me to heaven. However, I think he just may already know. I don't know how, but I just have a feeling he is way ahead of me. I was looking for a way to tell him I wanted to fuck Jake, but he knew it already. I wanted to let him know we had feelings for one another, but he already knew. How? I cannot even guess.