All Comments on 'How Could They?'

by 20silverock16

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A little choppy but good

Thank you

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THE PAYBACK IS SUPPOSED TO HURT THE GUILTY

not turning in to a slut with remorse, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm sorry, this was not good

This was a half hearted effort at best. No emotion, very little dialogue. If you're going to write a story why not do your best instead of just trying to get to the end.

Sorry, I thought this was really a piss poor story and gave it a 2.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Equal burning

Well she got her revenge , and justice was served , Literotica style.

Not bad.

3.8 = 4 *'s

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Lucky Bill seems to have excellent chance of getting his timbers shivered on the sea cruise .

Silky and silly narrative. I like how the narrator can flip the switch from lady to the tramp. The one-off, cathartic carnal four for all was set up very well.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I have to agree with @ tazz317...

I have to agree with @ tazz317..."revenge is to hurt the guilty"...Her best action for a revenge against her soon to be ex-husband was to have a gangbang with 3 strange men bareback? Was she trying a new kind of suicide? Why would he care? they would soon be divorced and he was already with another woman...Then comes the cruise! That arises the question: Did Bill loved to have a woman after she had been used by other men? Not a so good story as your last one...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP

I have always believed that there is on this site as well as in life a HUGE double standard in the way MALES (not men) look at women. The old attitude of IF A GUY GOES OUT AND GETS LAID, HE IS CALLED A STUD. IF A WOMAN GOES OUT AND GETS LAID SHE IS A SLUT.

How many stories do we constantly read on this site where the ex navy seal, expert covert spy, top qualified martial artist, guy who knows all the correct evil people goes out after catching the wife cheating and meets the beautiful waitress, bartender, secretary (sometimes in his own 2 person office that he never noticed before) MILF of 2 blue eyed blonde headed twins who he just happens to meet and on some occasions just finds a string of women he has unprotected sex with because he has to prove to himself that he is still a worthy and virile male so he can hold his head high.

You BTB clowns crack me up. You have so much pent up hostility towards women for whatever your reasons hold so much double standards that you can not even look beyond it in fictional stories.

For rating of the story, writing was a little dry but not too bad. It was a fairly simple read. Give it 3 stars.

For subject, I liked that she and Bill were decisive in how to deal with David and Corrie. gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not an ounce

Of RESPECT in the whole damned story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is the king of cucks on Lit.!! He reads every story on here and then tries to fool us by saying he hates them when in reality he fucking loves them. he's just an old fat ugly fag fool!

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Well, that was the old switcheroo

Not badly written, just kind of dry. Of course all the men that loved Stev2244's story and were giving each other high fives in the comments will hate this one. After all, women should expect their men to be "studs," right? Just for the hell of it, because at least the lady here had reason, I'll give it a four.

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
A typical story

Normally this story would have been from Bill's point of view, and he would have ended with Lizzie after discovering his wife was screwing his beat friend. So it was the same one from a different point of view. I agree with the dryness...more emotion would have helped, but I enjoyed reading it.

maninconnmaninconnover 7 years ago
Dear Kimi

You'll never find "all the men" coordinating on any thing. Just like women, some of us like BTB, some of us like RAAC, and some of us just like to read good stories about other people angst, love and hate. Both this tale and Stev's got 5* from me.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@maninconn

Well, yes, of course, one should never generalize. We all generalize from specifics, at least, I do. My apologies.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
@kimi

You are hilarious. "At least I do!" LOL. Mean as hell to the tools , and the most entertaining commenter on here.

Nice little story. Didn't get to me, emotionally, but a nice little story. Good job.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
"next thing I new it was morning"

Look at sentence structure, punctuation, spelling, and just about anything else you can use as a barometer for good writing. I did like the game camera used to reveal the husband's infidelity. The gang bang was necessary of course. Replacing the spouse with the spouse's lover's spouse was something never used before. You can flip the genders of the characters any which way but loose, and you still have a well written, tightly woven, well crafted, refreshing, and innovative plot. This was something!

Now that we have a commenter that understands, agrees with, and even quotes Tazz, maybe he can take it upon himself to interpret the pithy little comments of that dude for the rest of us. He has the record for most comments, and rightly so. As he would cleverly state if he were here with me, "words, meanings, remember the Alamo!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really split on this story...

As divorce wasn't even final yet; she "messes" around and, has herself gangbanged by utility workers? Making her no better than David; they really deserve each other, don't they? Instead of making anyone else miserable.

And, Bill is almost a redeemable character until he wants a go at Lizzie during a cruise... Lizzie is turning out to be the REAL town bicycle, isn't she? Everyone will eventually get a turn.

Meanwhile the original cheaters, having now other recourse; will probably end up shacking up together.

I tend to like to swap the sexes around when I read these stories to try and see it from a different perspective. Even doing that here can't say I find any of the characters very likeable. Now, if there was a cooling of period or something a little more, who knows. But, all of them seem like they deserve each other and should be honest with themselves and enter into wife swapping between the two couples. Really seems like that's what each person wanted...

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
As others have said

Kinda dry and formulistic. 3*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
She's no better than her soon to be ex husband

She cheated while still married regardless of her reasons, so she can get off her high horse.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 7 years ago
I liked it a lot.

Good treatment of the LW genre.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Hum

I thought the hookup with the three workers was totally unnecessary and added nothing to the story. Actually it was a bit of a distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Why oh why? Bill had started dating Corri after our wedding, what had gone wrong? David and I had been so in love, what had gone wrong?"

Wow, those are really obvious and engaging questions. Maybe someday, when you finish detailing all the sex everyone has with all the different people they meet in the back yard, or on the boat, or while shopping at the grocery store, you might want to write a story that deals with those questions? One or two people might find that story as interesting as how much fucking took place and in what positions.

It was particularly odd that you had the cheating characters indicate they wanted to explain, but I guess that part of the story didn't fit in with your agenda. So why did you write this story? Just to practice describing people going stupid and fucking around? I think there's a couple of other stories on this sight that beat you to that plot idea.

It was not badly written, technically, but it left out the most compelling and interesting parts: How and why did it happen? What did the cheaters expect before they were caught, and what did they want now? Were they equally at fault, was there some grievance with their marriages they thought would justify cheating, how did they think this would end up? Did either cheater want to stay married, and how would they convince their spouse to reconcile? Did the cheated on spouses actually care for each other, and might they form a new partnership? How did that romance develop and turn out? But wait, there's more! A lot of potential drama, suspense, romance, remorse, reconciliation, and all the ingredients of normal stories, but not found in this story. Too bad.

Try again, but add more substance. Thanks for this effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3*s

A good beginning.

Where is the rest of the story🌍🌏🌎,❓

Gave you 3*s.

Hope you can give us another story with her and Bill. Only with more development, about the characters, their relationship, her regrets.

Thank you for the effort.

AMerryman

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
I get really irritated...

with HDK sometimes. He reads something and I'm always right behind him with almost the same impressions. He got it right. Stay the course Silverrock. You'redoing fine.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So she's a huge slut?

And he's okay with that? Dumb beyond belief.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good until

Good story until she turned slut with the cable guys. Died right there.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I have to agree.

Giving it up to the cable guys seems out of character, but it was a traumatic time. I would have wished she'd not inflict herself with more pain. But it was a good story. She deserves to be happy. This story demonstrates very clearly that cheaters have no excuse.

leetamezleetamezabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed

Good story for the most part! Didnt care for the part with the cable workers

Would have been better with more on her and Bill!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
That was one crazy chick...

She was totally tripping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
he's not the type to judge....too much

but no self respecting guy wants to re-marry a woman that does gang bangs as a rebound. it's not marriage material.

i agree with others, it's a traumatic time. trauma helps define us, not times of comfort. bill didn't hire some backpage hookers to cheer up within two days of confronting their spouses.

IF Bill is a normal and level headed guy *i think he is*, he'll probably love to take out his friend for the cruise. he'd be honored to become her fwb. he'll enjoy her as a person. and he'll never....ever...consider her wife number 2. because she's not. no amount of under-water basket weaving indoctrination is going to convince normal men and women that promiscuity is healthy. i'd say the same about bill if he hired a bunch of backpage hookers. it's impulsive, and it dilutes from monogamous relations.

if you just wanna be single, it's not the worst activity to over-indulge in. it's certainly not the best, and it's absolutely a triple red flag for marriage.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

And down the stupid hole it went right after "In that case, if all of you are interested, I have another hole for you to fill." I said

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Rubbish

One of the worst of its kind

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What?

Makes no sense. Absolutely rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Trailer park trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Went to shut during the revenge orgy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the story. Pretty good until she decides a gang bang was good idea. Two Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lizzie fucking 3 assholes showed what trailer trash she is!! Her gangbang got her 1*

Absolute rubbish from this writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous