All Comments on 'How Cuckolding Saved my Marriage'

by MissToni

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love a creampie

Nice story, I love my wife coming home with a pussy full of another mans sperm for me to lick out and to fuck her silly while she describes all the naughty details of what she did with the other guy. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
why do some women insist of believing that men like having their women fuck other men?

Unless they have no balls at all, men hate having anyone touching their women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not a fan of this genre

Although I am not a fan or agree with the intent of this story, I do feel that it fulfills a role in what people like. Regardless of what critics post I think you should continue to write stories as you see fit. Quite frankly if people dislike this type of story I don't see why they feel the need to read it. Kind of like a person watching a scary movie and then complaining it was too gory.

As I was saying interesting read keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
there is a work for what you are doing

it's not "cuckolding". It's "friendzoning". You know , "room-mate with benefits" , "close friend who I let suck my fucked pussy". Don't make it more that it is , there is no love there from either hubby or wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
If you Don't Like, Don't read it!

There's way to many right wing Christians reading this stuff and making stupid evaluations. It's to bad people just don't know what life's really about.

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 13 years ago
Another woman's view.

I'm 39 mand have had 4 lovers all of whom my husband has met and liked. He has watched me fuck them many times and he loves seeing me cum and the guy fill my pussy with cum more than once. My husbanmd and I love each other very muich and have been married for 15 years, 12 of which he has been a cuck. We don't humble each othr but just know that another perosn in our bed doens't hurt our relationship or love. He has told me many times how much he loves to see another guy make love tomy body while he lakes move to my brain and heart!!The sex is wonderful from him and my lovers and I love my man more and more. So those that think it doesn't happen are wrong. We enjoy it and have a wonderful marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
If it works for them...

If it works for them, fine....but, at the same time it could be the end of a marriage...it is a chance you take with an open marriage....Works great for some, and not so great for others.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Great Story!

I loved the way you touched on the hubbys emotions. For us cuckolds, it seems jealousy is a very positive emotion. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not my cup of tea,

having said that, I'm glad all the cuckolds out ther enjoyed this story. However, on the brighter side I can't see this marriage working, sooner or later she's going to cross the line and piss Mark off. I'm having a hard time believing that someone who profess to love her husband so much and turn around and fuck other men on the side. Good luck with your braindead attitude.

RonventuresRonventuresabout 13 years ago
Well done!

The story was a turn on for me who has had a similar arrangement with a woman some years ago. I still get a powerful erotic charge just from the memories of the affairs she had with other guys.

Unfortunately, the relationship gradually diminished because she simply couldn't share her thoughts with me, and thus we couldn't really talk about these experiences. Also, she stopped having sex with me and clearly only wanted to have sex with other men in my presence. Yet, she seemed to want to stay together. I really loved her, but the situation became intolerable for me, and I insisted that she move out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another woman's view.

When I read the tile of this story I said to my self How can adultery save a marriage ?

It is not possible. I was right this story was about a selfish woman with a husband with a fetish or sickness as I like to call it. A good woman would have insisted he get help. not take advantage of him. They are headed for divorce they just don't know it yet

.

I believe the reason most if not all open marriages fail is because we are not machines How could you not have feelings when you have sex with someone. I know I can't.

I'm 42 been married to same man for 16 years and hopefully will be for the rest of are lives.

We both agreed when we married there is no room in a marriage for more than 2 people

.

One question I have for woman or men who cheat on there spouse's is.

How can you say you Love him or her.

and how about your wedding vows ?

Karen

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Still a disturbing behaviour

Too bad they couldn't put the effort into each other instead of some asshole interloper. It is not normal to want to be a victim of sorts , an emotional martyr perhaps.... Still fucked up whatever name you put to it. Then the female character.... I love my respectful husband but I want to be treated like a cum dump by my selfish asshole lover.... WTF is that??? Bipolar, schizo, doesn't make a lot of sense. Anyways all you sissy boys have fun jerkin your sticks while some asshole pumps your wife like a free hooker ... Dumbasses. To the author, well written but can't at least one sissyboy have at least an average sized dick??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cuckholed and glad of it

Very nice story with lots of interaction of the part of the couple. I was in a very similiar relationship with my lady for a couple of years. Ours began when I told her about something that happened before we even knew each other. For quite a while I was the other man in a threesome with a married couple but the main difference was that we did our fucking with him present. There were rules that he had to obey. He could watch but not participate in the action until we were finished. He would sit very close by and jack off while we fucked and talked about him as if he wasn't present. His wife would point out that while she loved him dearly his cock could'nt come close to giving her the pleasure I did and my loads of cum were much bigger and tasted better. Eventually, we decided to allow him to suck the cum out of her and off my cock when we were done for the day. As he began sucking the juices he normally shot his load. At the end of the get to gather he would thank me for making both of them happy and that they looked forward to my next visit. Once we discussed this between us my lady thought it was a great idea and that we should find some cocks immediately. I agreed with a couple of things that would have to be included in our arrangement. One - I could suck his cock either before or after their tryst. Two - at some point I wanted him to fuck my ass so I'd know how cocks felt in her. She agreed and within a week we were getting together with another man and it lasted for a couple of years before we parted which had nothing to do with sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Rings True

I know the story is fiction, but it definitely rings true to this cuckold. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

just found you love your stories. I wish my wife would cuckold me. Instead i live a life without sex. i do not think she is having an affair she has just gone of sex

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Not my kind of story.

However, the husband wasn't really humiliated and treated with disrespect, and his cock was within the normal 5 to 7" range so I rated it 4****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh yeah

Clearly we'd all be so lucky to be cuckolded. I'm sure nothing improves a marraige than a wife getting strange and making the hubby go without, that really sounds like the very fucking bedrock of a stable and happy relationship. Just my luck tho, I don't live under such a beneficial situation, and I'm pretty sure that will never change seeing how if it did, it would then involve two very broken and bleeding individuals and me soaking my knuckles in ice for a day.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Good

What makes this good for me is that there is no humiliation in it. They decided that this lifestyle works for them, doesn't hurt anyone and enhances their marriage. I don't think I could do it, but for your characters it works. Many of your other stories are just cheating wives and wimp husbands, which turn me off....so good job here, thanks!

steelepensteelepenalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful...and So True!

Thank you for this fantastic story. It is so wonderful to read someone who truly understands the power of cuckoldry. Like you point out in this story, cuckoldry--when done correctly--can only lead to a strengthening of a marriage. In "real life" my wife has cuckolded me for several years. And during that time, we have become so much closer and more in love than I could ever have thought possible. We talk so freely and openly, and our sex life has become amazing.

For us, cuckolding is about respect, love, and pride. I freely choose this lifestyle because it most accurately speaks to the nature of our marriage: I love my wife, she loves me, and we show it to each other through her involvement with her lovers. It's an involvement we share and nurture...together. I feel so wonderful knowing she is happy. I feel such pride knowing she is desired. Sure, I feel jealousy, but that jealousy is a sauce to all the other emotions.

Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

I think the comments are sicker than this writers tale. How low does a man stoop and still call himself a man. How low does a woman stoop and still call herself a woman. Love? I don't think this writer or the readers that support her know the meaning of the word. These people "love" to wallow in their own filth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next on the cell-phone

His lawyer, telling you to come by the office for your well-earned divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it.

I liked this story and could see myself in a relationship like this. For the people who commented that this isn't love but filth or stooping low...why the hell are you reading this story or even on this site at all reading erotica? Look at your own life and perversions before judging others and forcing your ideals of what love is or isn't on others. Like I said, I enjoyed this story and would like it if my girlfriend would cuckold me every once and a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a woman's fantasy?

If this is the kind of she-man you like, then I hope you never meet a man. He would laugh at you and tell you to find a street corner and not come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm a Cuckold

Nancy never promised fidelity and a health relationship doesn't need it. She dates and has a few boyfriends which is OK with me. Most women will have an affair maybe a few so why not accept the fact that women are complicated creatures and need more than one man.

shazaam100shazaam100about 10 years ago
Loved it!

Somehow I have to believe that there is a lot of truth about this terrific author's life in her stories. The hot wife lifestyle isn't for everyone but for those of us (husbands) who love it, it is absolutely the best possible way to enjoy your wonderful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ah

So she finally got the house nigger she always wanted. And it sounds like the house nigger is happy on the plantation. Maybe slavery wasn't so bad, after all, some people just need to know their place in life....rewards and punishment meted out as earned. Hopefully a future chapter will be written where nigger mark (we don't capitalize the name of a slave) is fixed, since it's well known that niggers are far more sedate and manageable after removal of unnecessary genitalia. With proper maintenance and exercise, nigger mark will serve several decades as a devoted and loved slave, giving his owner what she so clearly deserves. With a little work, the author could make this into a wonderful, thought provoking series on the many benefits of slavery to society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My wife has a lover..

...But it's only one guy, a long time lover for us both. Both of us? Yes, I love to stand next to the bed where I can see his ass pounding up and down under the cover and between my wife's legs, while I stand and jack my cock. I can edge and make it last quite a long time, because our friend will finish his first quickly, allowing me time to lick her clean and then fluff him for the next session. Usually in a 2 hour period, he'll cum in here 3 times and I clean them each time and after the final time, I will hold his cock in my mouth after they're both clean and finish jacking off. Nothing seems to excite me more than jacking while a cock is in my mouth.

We have no interest in other lovers, Tom's been in our bed for about 10 years now and for the rest of our lives if it works out. It's not about being promiscuous, it's about wet pussies, hard cocks and me getting my fill of cum and sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story. I too encourage my wife to play the field. She loves well endowed men, so she gets best of both worlds. I love her and protet her and she enjoys the trill of being ravished occasionally by proper men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If you need a lover in your marriage?

You don't have a marriage? You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you have a lover, you don't love or respect your husband. If you did, you'd divorce him and be free to screw anyone you like. OH WAIT! Then you wouldn't have your husband to support you. To pay the bills and take care of you when you're sick. You'd be on your own. Which is where this ends up. In divorce court where she loses big time when he tells all her friends and family that she was cheating. I'm sure her Mother will be very proud of her. NOT! Just another bitch. Horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cuck

Great story my wife found a younger man 20 years younger .

It's very thrilling especially when they are out of town or state it's such a helpless feeling.

There is nothing I can do to stop it ,I do like bondage and this is an exstention of it I can't do a thing to stop her from getting naked and sucking hie young longer harder cock.

And him fucking my wife! All I can do is wait for her to call me.

The last time they were away for a long weekend she called to tell me what a great time she was having.

I asked her if I was fucked now or was I in trouble.she said yes your fucked !

I'm was so afraid I was losing her but my cock was hard.

My cock was the culprit it was hard when I bugged her to fuck another guy.

Now it was hard thinking I'd not going to fuck my wife again!

I pulled out my cock and jacked it and asked her if she loved him she said yes and I shot all over myself!

Then she said his cock was all sum

And she hung up I felt all my cum turn from hot to cold I had to get up and get a towel and cranky up .

I sat there thinking of her warm mouth on my cock and my cock stiffened

Then she texted me to say he shaved me and it's very good now when he eats me

, I was fucked.

ParkierParkierabout 8 years ago
Lucky Guy

I disagree with those who say that sex with those other than spouses is harmful. I know it isn't for every couple. My all time favorite fantasy is to undress my wife completely and then present her to one of my friends by placing her hand into his and telling him to enjoy her and please her. Then sit and watch as they fuck and suck each other until he can no longer get it up. Then. It's my turn.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Nice example of a self absorbed and self impressed SKORE who was lucky

Enough to Meet a man with enough good to offset her bad.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Sure wish I was her husband!

I have never had this happen with my ex wife, but after reading this story, I really hoped it could have. Both men seem ok with this and his wife really loves the big dick fucking her and filling her pussy with his cum. Good arrangement!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Willing cuckoldry is garbage

One Star, only rating possible for this trash.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Damn

Cuckroaches need to.be.exterminated where ever they turn up.

BigDee44BigDee44over 4 years ago
He is all yours...

He has proven he is all yours, but how have you proved you are all his? Even with no humiliation it is difficult for me to imagine how the man is not emasculated to some degree and left to wonder, how long before you will leave him? Interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And like a good, smart husband

Mark gave his wife the divorce she deserved. Because after realizing she had no love or respect for him, he did what any man with an ounce of pride and self respect would do. He divorced the slut.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How is it even a marriage when she doesn’t love or respect him at all? Not to mention screwing people not her husband? The story seems like a poor attempt at justifying staying with a terrible woman and fooling himself into thinking what they have is even a marriage.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Consistent cucking with the same man is OK in stories but in real life, it is better to keep it down to a few times. The last thing you need is for the other person involved to develop an emotional involvement - that can get messy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just loved it. I only just recently became aware of very many similiar stories on the net.

My husband and I bonded dramatically after i cuckold him in 1995/6. It took me over a year to complete the cuck because I was determined from the get go to have his complete approval of each step. I never belittled or shamed him at any time. I always got his approval of my latest bold flirting by asking him during immediate sex after we got home - if he if he liked me slowly creating angst in him - making him answer in the affirmative as he was about to orgasm. (Men are helpless at that point.) It was close to 15 months before I had full and complete sex with another man in front of my fully approving husband and the wildest of sex with my husband afterward as he reclaimed me.

That was 26 years ago. I am amazed how close and loving we have been ever since. I only have a bull every few months now.- but the angst still drives my husband into the wildest sex as he re-claims me afterward.

It is thrilling to see that other women are doing this for their husbands too. Loving men always want their wife to get the very best of experiences possible.

Congradulations on your beautiful story. I suspect it is actually a true story about you or you are ghost writing a true story that a girlfriend told you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

after about 10 yrs of marriage a husband should be his loving wife's cuckold it adds spice to life and improves intimacy and besides a wife has a stronger sex drive anyways. i mean who does not want a happier wife. The marriage relationship becomes stronger. Nothing wrong with being your loving wife's cuckold. it sure beats having a miserable wife. she smiles the next morning at breakfast and is more loving to her husband

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

a wife cuckolding her husband can be wonderful thing as long as it helps and improves the marriage and does not hurt it or destroy it. I leaned that a well fucked wife is a very happy wife and once she is satisfied this way she becomes more loving to ward her husband if she truly loves him.,Nothing beats looking upon your loving wife in the morning smiling and all aglow after she had a great fuck the night before and having breakfast together. in the morning., the next day is great with your wife the next day., the intimacy improves as well.i say celebrate your wife and never put her down. This also makes the real good with the rest of the family as well even though they do not know.,It makes for a happier family too., It is not always about size either or being inadequet in bed as i am 8 inches and good in bed but has to do with connection and intimacy and communication. I say let the wife hace a boyfriend as she will be a much happier wife. encourage her as it helps her in so many ways .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Miss Toni your stories are great.please write more as your stories do provide a great deal of pleasure and joy to many of us

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Hot story, but if another guy is what her heart desires she is not truely in love with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous