How Dare You! - 750

Story Info
Car dealer catches wife with the help.
764 words
3.06
15.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
111 Followers

This is a story entry for the 750 Word Project 2024

"Hush Diego, now get in here already!"

Cindy closed the office door the minute our floor manager slid inside. Everyone had gone for lunch and my wife was about to take advantage of the quiet.

"Now get that monster out and fuck me!" She had undone her blouse to show off her milky white tits as an inspiration. She had been fucking Diego for weeks whenever she had the chance, and knew he liked his women buxom and thick.

Alarmed at her sense of urgency, the boy scrambled about- propping a chair up against the door, then quickly shutting the blinds.

While worried as one might be to get caught by a coworker fucking the bosses wife- Diego truly feared the notion that I myself might walk in.

Of course, at the moment he had no clue I was hiding in the storage closet, peaking through the slats of the repurposed closet door.

Cindy and Mac's Automall was known for at least three towns over as the place to go for your best deal and competitive trade-in value. Less known was the fact my wife loved having sex with other men. She would fuck delivery boys, maintenance guys, the diner chef where she got my breakfast, just about anyone- but Diego was someone she loved going back to.

While she would tell me she enjoyed my thickening belly and hairy back I always knew she enjoyed younger fitter men. And here I was watching her take it from behind from the kid who used to wash our floor models when he was younger. I shook my head watching him deftly stick my wife with his long brown cock. Cindys breasts shook from her bra, her nipples tightening in the air conditioning as she covered her mouth.

It was watching Diego so focussed on my wife's clit that got me caught up in the moment- his furrowed brow dripping sweat while his hairy little ass humped away at my beloved. It was a sight too much to bear- so I burst out from the closet.

"AHA YOU MOTHERFUCKER, I CAUGHT YOU!"

Diego leapt up in the air, his dick pulling out with such speed it dragged an obscenely long string of quim from my wife's pussy.

"You're not even wearing a condom?!" I yelled, rapidly exchanging glares with the stud and my wife. My eyes were bugged out of my head as I called her ever manner of whore, and gestured at Diego in menacing fashion.

Cindy ran to me, falling into my chest and crying out how badly she needed this and pleading for Diego's safety. For his part, Diego had landed on the floor with his back to the wall, scared to move but poorly attempting to pull his pants up.

I looked to my wife, then to him- my anger beginning to simmer.

"If you needs this baby, I cannot stand in your way-

Hidden from Diego's view, Cindy rolled her eyes at my scripted performance. To say this was a well practised exercise between us would be an understatement. Luckily, each time I caught her with another fella- the men had been so badly scared that they never questioned the rote line delivery.

Holding Cindy and trying best to seem noble in defeat, I stuck a finger in Diego's face.

"I'll let you fuck my wife, but you both have to promise I'll get my turn after- cuz If I don't SO HELP ME GOD!"

"Yessir! Yes Mac, I swear to christ- its all you after I'm done. No argument!"

I offered Diego my hand and helped him get back onto his feet. His pants fell to his ankles while my eyes landed on his half hard cock.

"Well, get to fucking - cuz I'm next and getting hornier by the minute,"

"Yessir!"

Diego stroked himself and shoved his dick back into Cindy as she bent over the desk again.

With near religious fervour he began to fuck the business out of my wife. He got a leg up on the desk, reared back with all passion and did everything he could to give her dirty cunt an earth shattering orgasm. He pulled his dick out and groaned as he unloaded on Cindy's ample ass, grateful this moment was coming to an end.

Diego went to pull his pants up to leave before I put my hand on his shoulder.

Unzipping myself I looked him dead in the eye.

"Where ya going? It's my turn now- you promised,"

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
111 Followers