What's Good For The Gander

Story Info
She might look like one, but she's no bimbo (750 words)
781 words
3.3
16.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a story that I did for the 750 Word Project 2024. All characters are over the age of 18.

What's Good for the Gander

Justin smiled as his wife came in the door. After his divorce, he'd doubted he'd ever find love again, but it had happened. Her high heels clicked on the Italian tile, and she smiled as their eyes met. She took off her designer glasses and set her day's shopping on the table in the foyer. He sighed as he noted the very expensive names on the bags.

She walked toward him in that leg-over-leg way that always made his brain short out. Leaning in, she kissed him tenderly on the lips. "Hello, sweetheart. How was your day?"

His hands caressed down her graceful curves, accentuated by the impossibly tight dress she was wearing. A former Las Vegas showgirl, Petra had both legs and curves to spare. Her smoky makeup gave her a sultry look that made sweat break out on his neck. She swept her long blonde hair around her neck and gave him a wink.

Justin was about to reply when a tall, lean man walked in the front door. Justin's jaw dropped as the young man smiled at him and held up what appeared to be his wife's purse.

"Mrs. Jenson, you left this in the back of the car," the man said.

Petra smiled at the handsome man. "Thank you, Peter. Why don't you go move your things into the room next to Louisa's, just down that hall."

Justin shut his mouth with an audible snap and looked at his wife. "What in the hell is going on here?"

His wife looked at him as though she hadn't expected a reaction. "That's Peter. He's my new manservant. He's my driver, masseuse, and bodyguard. Since you have your sweet Louisa, I figured, why not?"

Justin stammered. "My swee ... Louisa. Petra, she's just ... just the maid."

Petra's smile was off-putting, and his hands began to tremble.

"Sweetie, I know I must seem like another dumb blonde from Nowhere, Idaho, but I am smart enough to figure out how to pair my phone with those nanny cams you had installed when you hired her," Petra said with a shrug.

Justin gasped and his heart sank. Justin had installed the cameras after having to fire a previous maid for theft of Petra's jewelry. But after the first few months of Louisa's time with them, he'd sort of stopped worrying about the cameras, even forgetting to keep them charged. Apparently, Petra had been. "I have photos and videos complete with full audio. You called her your "sweet Louisa." She walked around the kitchen island and touched his chest. "They are in the hands of my attorney."

"You ... your attorney?"

To his surprise, Petra leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss. "Sweetie, I do love you, and I wouldn't dream of butting into your fun, but what's good for the gander, is also good for the goose." She gave him another peck on the lips. "Don't you think?"

Justin cleared his throat. "You're not going to divorce me and ... try to ...?"

She looked at her husband and caressed his face lovingly as she shook her head. "And see those bloodsucking lawyers get forty percent? No fucking way, babe." Petra turned and walked to the fridge and pulled out a sparkling water.

"I lived in Vegas for a long time, hun, and I know I'm not the first showgirl who got a little long in the tooth and became the trophy wife of a hot shot producer." Justin frowned. He knew his colleagues had thought of Petra that way, but he had not. She was his wife and he loved her.

Petra took a sip and continued. "I knew what I was getting into. I had no illusions that a powerful man like yourself could be held to 'forsaking all others'." She looked at him from the corner of her eye. "Although, you'd think the Schwarzenegger and Affleck divorce debacles would convince you fellas not to fuck the help."

Justin's face colored. "That man ... Peter. Have you slept with him?"

Petra gave him a no-nonsense look. "Slept? No. But I have fucked the brains clean out of his pretty head." She looked at Justin, pointed at herself, and then at him. "Goose - gander."

He nodded solemnly as she smiled at him. "Now I'm going to go upstairs and get a massage from my new manservant." Justin nodded again and was surprised when she held out her hand for his, "I'd love it if you would join me."