All Comments on 'How did I Become a Cuckold? Pt. 04'

by ritestuff

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong category.

Gay male is two up. Listen, no one cares if he’s a closet queer; but don’t tell us he’s straight if he can’t get enough of another man’s cum.

Time to come out of the closet.

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

last night I was straight and I woke up and discovered I liked cock,,, I have to throw up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
gay trumps wacc

put this in the gay area

you will get better scores

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Congratulations

You are officially gay. How romantic! The question is: what is gay stuff doing in LW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pathetic. Don’t give up your day job

First of all this is in the wrong category. Second poor excuse for a story. I read about two sentences before I put it down. If I could give it less than 1 star I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Knew you were queer from the first submission.

Its your focus on the clothes. And hey, no problem with your sexual orientation. But why hide it?

Guess you stopped hiding it, now. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GAY??

I don't think so. I could enjoy this kind of activity only if my wife is involved. I could not look into the eyes of a man and say "I love you", and really can't see a mans body as attractive, or want to do things to him alone. The act would not be a man on a man in my mind, but participating in an act with my wife seeing and getting what she wants.

Very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How the fuck does a story like this.......

rate so high. Just goes to show you how many sewer rats read in this category. Comments say it all.

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
Ohhhh So Bad

What can I say. Not my cup of tea. That said, there does not seem to be much of a story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfection

Describing the feelings as another man has his hard dick pounding into your wife. Becoming so wrapped up in the moment and wanting to please your wife that you understand that sex is simply for pleasure and that it doesn’t matter if it’s male or female, as long as everyone is enjoying themselves without what some lame assed loser in the comment section of a porn site thinks. Besides, by the way those nut jobs protest so much, it’s obvious they are trying to hide their true nature and their lust for another man’s steel hard cock rammed deep within their ass, making them sing like Michael Jackson with his hair on fire. Please continue with the adventures of this free spirited couple and their lust for life.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
You were right...

you are a cuckold. Your story started off on the right foot with, 'You may want to rear the other parts to get full knowledge of my transformation.' My best guess is now that she has you sucking Steve's cock and him yours her next move will be to go the BBC route and have both of you servicing her new studs.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 5 years ago
Series still hasn't lost steam.

Still hot and well-enough written to keep the writing from being a distraction. And just for the record - again - we're not a cuckold couple, but we enjoy stories in which couples enjoy their kinks.

And as for the haters? They're entertaining. Just picture them scanning for stories labeled "cuckold" and "bi-males" and "bisexual," etc. (like this one) so they can get off reading them, then get off again acting offended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"You may want to rear the other parts"........

And things went downhill from there. Then you fell off the cliff with the gay crap. Did it ever occur to you that he might just bite the offending cock off? Horrible writing.

1 star

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
These guys are always gay, using pussy to attract the dick they want

I called it after the 2nd chapter, this is another shameless homo trying to convince the rest of us it is fantastic. Pls move this stuff to gay. It is disappointing, as you can write a hot scene, but their are a lot of good writers in the cuck and gay categories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

“so she could grind her pussy against his“

Steve’s a hermaphrodite!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not that this isn’t a hot story for someone I just don’t get it . Why would any man want his wife fucked by another guy. It’s really not normal to me and I know it’s descyas a loving couple but it really could never be. If my wife even hinted at wanting to fuck another guy I’d tell her to go ahead and serve her with divorce papers as soon as I could get them done. Even swinging and swapping where the guy get others also is not normal. The is no real love it’s more like close friends sharing bills or fuck buddies.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 5 years ago
Well written

Unfortunately the subject matter is just puerile sick rubbish.

No self respect, disrespected by his wife, just another loser.

alan13703alan13703over 5 years ago
Well done. Another 5

Yes the story does need an editor but I give you 5 to at least counter some of the poor souls who feel compelled to read stories they don’t agree with.

I hope you continue to write because I love the connection between husband and wife and lover.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Now that...

the southern baptists have chime in, I'll give ya my 5*.

Well done, please continue.

MrKachingMrKachingabout 5 years ago
Awesome story and good sissy

Cuckolding, cream pie, cum eating and forced cock sucking. This story is the perfect way I think a marriage should be.

Now dress him up in stockings and heels and pierce his ears so he can become a sissy too!

XOXOXO

Georgi

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No LW near this gay mess. Just more fodder for the brain damaged wannabe cuck's to drool and fawn over.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

This was all the mental diarrhea of a poor gay male who cant accept the reality that being with a woman isnt his first desire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous