How Did I Get Here 04: The Promise-Conclusion

Story Info
Young ladies find love sharing pain, despair and heartbreak.
13.2k words
1.7k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

This is PT: 04 and the Conclusion of my new lesbian story group on unexpectedly finding love through sharing pain, despair, and suffering.

How Did I Get Here 04: The Promise is a Slowburn Hard Hitting Lesbian Romance story based on two young female primary characters. A few characters from Love Is Where One Finds It 02 (Ch 01/02) also appear in this new story.

All descriptive sex is lesbian, with young ladies aged 18 or older. Most explicit lesbian sex scenes feature a strong but loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action.

This story and all Billyslate lesbian sex stories are 100% Fiction in every aspect.

Edited By Billyslate/Grammarly

How Did I Get Here Ending: 03 The Pledge

Judy and Char's mom, Meredith could have been paralyzed for life, had Travis's fist connected punching her head through the wall. Again, there are pictures of Meredith and her girls taken beside the badly damaged wall of her home. One police expert commented that based on the four primary arrest charges, Travis Johnson should have received a 10-year prison sentence at a minimum.

How can I possibly explain this craziness to children 4 to 10 years old, whom Nancy and I constantly teach hitting is wrong?

"You Tell Me, Judge Louise James!"

Judge James Angrily, "Teachers Onna May and Nancy, please take all eight children home until receiving further instructions from this court."

Judge James Again, "Ms. Meredith and Ms. Chancery, the Court Clerk will escort you and your attorney to my Chambers for a conference.

Judge James Again, "Bailiff, please bring Mr. Travis Johnson's attorney to my chambers as well. Also, hold the Milwaukee delegation in this courtroom until I call them to my Chambers. If Mr. Johnson or any of the Milwaukee, WI group move as much as an inch, arrest them all for Contempt of Court.

Judge James gavels! Bang-Bang-Bang.

"This Case Is In Continuance Until Further Notice From The Clerk! "

***

How Did I Get Here 04: The Promise

The fireworks start as Mom Onna May and Nancy lead their seven girls and Jay out of the courtroom. Char sees Travis sitting smugly behind the Prosecutors table, suddenly stopping.

Pointing her finger at Travis Char yells, "You hit my Mom and I don't like you because you are mean and say bad words to us. Moms Onna May and Nancy teach us not to hit and use bad words."

Ronnie joins in shaking her finger at the table, "Judy and Char told me you made them cry and run away from home just before Christmas, hitting Mom Mere. All of us children hate you because you hit our Godmom Mere. Bad-Bad-Bad

Mom Onna May and Nancy try to round up the kids but are outnumbered and the kids are all madly worked up seeing Char and Ronnie yelling at that man.

Rollin rushes down from the back of the courtroom to help out, with Rose, Jaim, and Aim close behind him.

Char runs to Rollin, "Daddy, I don't like that mean man, 'cause he hit my mom, and my Ronnie don't like him too." Kissing all over Rollin's cheeks and hugging him, "Daddy, me and Ronnie want to go home and play basketball."

Just when it seems everything is calming, Hales runs over to Rose jumping in her arms, "Mom, Judy says that man hit Godmom Mere before Christmas. He's a mean man and we don't like him!"

Jay heads for Mom Jaim, while Judy cries out loudly, so I nudge Chance who quickly jumps up saying, "Please excuse me, Your Honor, taking off to console Judy," who sees Chance coming and screams louder.

"I want my Mom Chance," as she scoops Judy up cooing, "It's okay baby girl, mom's here."

Rollin leads the group to an empty area close by, with Jay now in Jaim's arms crying loudly about the mean man. Rollin tells the children, he knows they are mad because the bad man hit their sister's mom, but we must be nice in the courtroom.

Grandmom Carmen comes over to help calm the kids. "Granddaddy Felix will get that bad man to jail, so Grandmom Carmen is taking her grandkids outside for Ice Cream!"

Hales shouts, "Oh Yeah! My Grandmom Carmen has the best Ice Cream in the world." as eight happy kits take off after the adults.

Several people in the courtroom comment, boy those Children don't like this Travis Johnson one bit, so he must be a horrible person. Maybe we'll learn the full story tonight on the TV evening news. This is a great day for us to visit the court, getting ring-side seats for this wild sideshow scene.

Chance and I watch this drama unfold, thinking Ronnie's hand is deeply into these children in crisis display. Most of the action comes from Char and Ronnie until Hales chimes in loudly at the end. Also, Moms Onna May and Nancy never seem to show much concern or try hard to reel the girls in. Chance and I read Home School Staged Theatrics all the way.

***

Mom Mindy reaches in from behind, handing me a note, which I peek at and show Chance with a smile.

Just then, the Court Clerk instructs me, Chance, and our Attorney, to follow her to the Judge's Chamber.

We enter her Chambers, where Travis's attorney, the Federal Court Prosecutor, and Judge James await. The Court Clerk informs Judge James Travis Johnson and the Milwaukee group are detained by US Marshals on her order, who await further instructions.

Judge James sighs, "Today's hearing went off the rails, which is on me for allowing Ms. Meredith to address the court. This is a complicated case, and I am somewhat at a loss on how to move forward."

She continues, "I'm upset with Ms. Meredith using her court address request, for coaching the two girls, Ronnie and Judy to lecture the court, out-of-order.

Mere explodes, "Judge James, I have been on bivouac, knee-deep in the field observing and assessing a classified GB-SFAS training course for the past month. This classified SFAS training was at the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School in Fort Bragg/Camp Mackall, NC. So, how am I supposed to teach my girls speeches, when not physically seeing them for a month? Chance and I speak briefly with our girls and Ronnie once a week by secure phone, otherwise, it's complete silence."

Chance sarcastically, "Are you serious Judge James? That drunken idiot, Travis Ray Johnson, threatens and promises to kill Mere and her daughters. Judy and Char were only 2 and 4 years old on that night, and you worry about their speaking out in court."

Judge James sternly, "I remind you, Ms. Chance, these chambers are an official part of the Federal Court, so please show respect."

Chance, "With all due respect Judge James, my current opinion of this court is zilch, since it seems two very young children's lives are significantly less important than the drunken raving maniac supposedly father, who threatens their lives."

I rein Chance in, "Let's cool down sweetie since we're not helping our cause or girls by pissing off the Judge."

Chance calmly, "I apologize for my heated comments Judge James, but I hear from Judy, her and Char's terror firsthand, running for their lives in the dark of night. This travesty happens two weeks before Christmas, so I'm stunned beyond reason that a Federal Court Judge questions my girlfriend about her little girls giving speeches. Just look out in your courtroom, where a vicious domestic violence abuser sits smugly free!

"So the Nashville Federal Prosecutor halls Mere into court to charge her with kidnapping, and you willingly go forward without asking why. I feel my girlfriend, Mere is 100% right, feeling the US Court system is a joke. Just so we are clear Your Honor, I am a UK Citizen, living in the USA on a Diplomatic Visa."

Mere, looks fiercely at Judge James, "My four-year-old, Judy suffered her drunken father verbally debasing her since she is two. He slaps me six different times over a few months, while verbally abusing my four-year-old daughter to the point of calling her an ungrateful bitch."

Chance's hot under the collar, "Mere's daughter Judy, not yet 5, opens up to me knowing I am helping protect her mom. Judy suffers emotionally, and spiritually from Travis's abuse of Meredith for nearly two years. She cries and cries out, for not being big enough to help her mom when Travis slams Mere into the living room wall. Those vivid memories of her screaming and running from Travis as fast as her chubby little legs can move are burned into Judy's brain.

"Ronnie repeats in court today what Judy tells most of our family. Putting it simply Judge James, your justice system failed my girlfriend, Mere, and her girls Judy/Char. Also, from reading USA newspapers, this same system fails millions of mothers and their children every year, many having been killed later on by their abusers."

Chance finishes, "MOM ONNA MAY ASK I READ YOU FROM RONNIE."

"I'm Ronnie, spending many years in the cold and dark at this home for blind children. We were hit and hurt a lot, not knowing why. Our world was mostly cold, dark, lonely, and painful.

When I am seven a lady saves my life, taking me away from that place late one cold winter night. My sense of wanting to live, tells me to trust this lady who will help me run away from the pain. I am with her for two days, when we eat, sleep, and hide in her car running from the bad people. This good lady takes me to the big Nashville Library, where Mom Aim works. I am sitting alone and Mom Aim takes me in her arms. I cry and cry, begging Mom Aim to never leave me. Then, Mom Aim and Dad Rollin adopt me, ending all the pain, cold, and darkness, saving my life."

"I love my little sisters Judy and Char and will help protect them from that monster named Travis. I hurt a lot before the good lady and my Mom and Daddy saved me. So I will help protect my two little sisters from being hurt. Judy and I wrote this note, on what we will do in the court together today because our baby sister Char is still too young. Travis Ray Johnson tried to hurt and kill, Judy, Char, and Mom Mere, and that's the truth from my little sister, Judy's mouth."

***

Before Judge James can ask Chance questions about Ronnie's note, the bailiff enters the chambers whispering to Judge James, who nods yes.

The bailiff escorts Dads Felix and Wayne slowly into Judge James's Chambers.

Wayne introduces themselves, stating Felix and his wife, Carmen have legal custody of Chance by order of the US State Dept; also, me and my wife, Mindy are currently adopting Mere. Once her adoption is final, Mindy and I also will be legally responsible for our grandgirls, Judy and Char."

Wayne explains to the Judge, "I'm an inactive Green Beret-SF Operator and will try resolving your self-made courtroom disaster with the press, while you court officials prepare an official statement on this boondoggle. I am certain, TV news will be flooded with reports of abused children painfully crying and screaming in Nashville's Federal Court.

"This court hearing should have never been placed on the docket. There are reams of evidence including photos confirming Travis Ray Johnson's abusing his family, and he should be serving prison time. Instead, he's preening like an idiot in your courtroom"

Wayne presents Judge James his GB-SF Military Card and a legal package, "Please review the contents as follows, a) Germantown, WI Police Sargent's body camera, and her incident report, b) CCTV video from the street intersection near Mere's house, c) STH Domestic Violence Client Report and d) Germantown bar security video from that Friday night, featuring a raging drunk Travis Ray Johnson, still guzzling alcohol like a sieve.

Wayne smiles, "I'm taking our daughters, Mere, Chance, and my two grandgirls with me, by orders from the US Dept of Defense (DOD) and State Dept."

Please Have A Nice Day!"

***

The appropriate Federal Authorities launch a targeted investigation into the entire handling of Travis Ray Johnson's arrest, bond, and plea deal. Travis is held in Federal Custody in Milwaukee, WI, and several Germantown Police officers are suspended without pay. There's a question of double jeopardy in Travis's case, but he also faces Federal Charges, since he crossed State Lines, accusing me of kidnapping Judy and Char.

Life moves forward for me and I have no personal interest in what happens to Travis. But hope he gets a few deserved years in the slammer for abusing us.

I have sole custody (No Travis Visitation) of Judy and Char under Tennessee state law as we are now full residents. Eventually, Travis may have to pay Child Support, but I signed a waiver, for the money depositing the money in a Trust Fund for the girls.

My adoption process by Dad Wayne and Mom Mindy is proceeding smoothly. Judy and Char's legal last name becomes Anderson after my adoption is final.

Chance and I have 5-months to spend with our family(s), then my fierce Lt Colonel Marvel has ordered us on active TDY for a month at Ft Bragg. We will be GB-SFAS Course Assessors and Observers for 30 days, which stuns Chance and me. But we jump ahead preparing for our second Ft Bragg duty assignment.

Later, Chance and I learn from Dads Felix and Wayne, we are Army reservists for the next six years. We will serve our active duty time at Ft Bragg, as GB- SFAS Course Assessors and Observers semi-annually, each time for a 1-month TDY. We are also expected to train with Dad Wayne 1-weekend on alternate months throughout the six years.

Chance and I are out of this world happy with our GB-SFAS postings since moms Onna May and Nancy commit to caring for Judy/Char when we're TDY at Ft Bragg. Additionally, when we're on TDY the girls will spend alternate weekends at the B&B with grandparents Wayne and Mindy.

TIME WITH FAMILY

After we arrive home from court, I talk quietly with Dad/Mom Martel, Dad/Mom Anderson, and a few other adults. I Promise Chance we will get engaged after all of the craziness settles, so I want a 'Surprise Engagement Family Dinner Party' at Ruth Chris Steak House. A few weeks later, we Nashville ladies will weekend at Dad Felix's Alexandria, VA home having a blowout ladies-only Engagement Party night at Her Place.

***

Before having the big engagement dinner party in Nashville, I want a small quiet family weekend celebration at the B&B. I hope the plan doesn't upset anyone, but Chance, Judy, Char, and I must honor Dad Wayne and Mom Mindy. They, along with Guen and Sheila save our lives soon after we arrive in Nunnelly. So, I'm including Guen, Sheila, and Ronnie as close family members for our small weekend celebration with Mom and Dad Anderson.

Chance and I'll order a catered country-style BBQ dinner with the works. We'll eat and socialize in a special guest dining area until 9 or 10 pm when the kids go to bed. Mom Mindy says she and Wayne are bunking with the kids in their special downstairs cottage sleeping area, leaving one large B&B upstairs suite for Chance and me, and one GBR for Guen.

The three of us will share a couple of glasses of wine in our lounge, as we don't normally drink alcohol if the kids are present. Guen likes that idea since we can enjoy adult conversations after the kids are sleeping. I feel she has a few questions about Chance and my lesbian lifestyle, so relaxing in the large B&B upstairs lounges gossiping, and sipping a tasty wine is perfect.

Chance, me, and our girls arrive at the B&B on Wednesday for four days with the nuclear family, then moms Onna May and Nancy, along with Sandi, Mary, Hales, and Jay join us on Sunday. Mom Onna May and Nancy will hold homeschool classes here Monday thru Thursday, then another long weekend of fun for everyone.

As we park at the front gate, Mom Mindy rushes out to explain, "We have a surprise guest, Aria who arrives from Kansas by bus late yesterday. She's a distant cousin, whose mom recently dies after a long bout with Ovarian Cancer. Aria takes care of her sick mom for several years, giving up living her own life. She, her mom, and other distant family are mostly whom Wayne and I spend time with in Kansas those first six weeks you and the girls hide out at our B&B."

I jump in before Mom Mindy says more, "Mom, Aria is family and we are family, so no reason for you to worry. Girls, please show Miss Aria how much we love Grand-Mom/Dad and family."

Mom Mindy hugs us, "Wayne and I are so blessed with you as our children and grandkids. Let's go meet Aria Elaine Walford (Aria)."

Introductions are made and like usual, Char charges Aria holding out her arms. Aria picks her up, with Char instantly smothering her in kisses. "I love our B&B Miss Aria and am so happy you will have fun with us this week."

Ronnie strolls over sniffing, "Hi Miss Aria, I cannot see, so must touch and smell when making new friends. You smell just like lilac, which I love, so that means I also love you." giving Aria sweet kisses.

Judy follows suit, "Mom says we are all family and I love family. So please stay with us at our B&B for a long time. I love it here so much," also kissing and hugging Aria.

Me welcoming Aria, 'I'm Mere, Chance is my girlfriend, and Judy-5/Char-3 are my daughters. Ronnie is my daughter's special elder sister and my Goddaughter Also, Wayne and Mindy are adopting me, Judy, and Char. Chance and I are having a pre-engagement family weekend at the B&B, and are so happy you're joining us.

"I know we will have a great four days, then ten more days of family fun when the others come from Nashville. Our B&B visit will be even more joyous now with you included as a nuclear family member."

Before Aria can respond, Sheila comes tearing into the welcome area, "Whoa, who's the lady holding my little sister Char?"

Guen closely follows, "Sheila, please mind your manners and speak nicely. I'm Guen, and Shelia's my daughter."

Char and Ronnie in duet, "This is Miss Aria from Kansas and she's family too"

Shelia, "I apologize Miss Aria since I am so excited seeing three of my best friends (little sisters) from Nashville, and am very happy you are here. Ronnie, Judy, and Char are my little sisters, whom I help teach in our homeschool classes."

Aria laughs gleefully, "I'm Mindy's relative, a very distant cousin. She didn't know I was coming last night, since I've been in the dumps recently."

Char jumps to the rescue flinging kisses all over Aria, "Don't worry Miss Aria, my Ronnie, and we girls will keep you happy all the time."

Yeah, don't you worry Miss Aria, we 4-sisters got your back," says a grinning Ronnie?

Smiling cutely, I graciously say, "Aria, we 3-young adults and the old lady Guen will talk quietly later, once the girls are sleeping. They are so wound up with our having a family BBQ and other fun for the long weekend. So, relax and the little ones will keep you on cloud-9!"

Then I yell, "Who's hungry for a late breakfast?"

Char jumps from Aria's arms, grabs Ronnie, and dashes over to Chance. "Mom Chance, my Ronnie and I want Strawberry Waffles. Judy and Sheila want them too, so you and Mom please get cooking."

Starting breakfast, I glance over as the four girls surround Aria talking a mile a minute, while Mom Mindy, and Guen chat. Then realize something is missing from this puzzle, "Where is Dad Wayne?"

Mindy, "Aw shucks, I forgot in all the excitement, Wayne's gone to buy a barrel of specially churned ice cream for the next two weeks."

Ronnie, "Oh Yeah I'm All In On Special Ice Cream!" laughing like crazy.

***

It's been a relaxing day, as we finish dinner, and stow leftovers, ending a fantastic day at the B&B. We enjoy our first day of family fun, especially Aria, so Chance and I are feeling good. Aria's not had much fun or enjoyed life for the past several years, taking care of her sick mom. So I want it to be a blowout time for her.