How Did I Get Here 04: The Promise-Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting, we pull all three over our laps, with Guen looking ready to bolt this terror cell. I give Aria a sly rubbing sign, so she starts gently petting Guen's tushy.

I Say Okay Bosses, "Let's bare these bad girls' phat booties," pulling the party dresses up to their waists. Aria continues gently caressing Guen's now bare booty, who looks about ready to pee in her pants.

Waiting for Guen to relax, I give Lillie the eye, and we all massage our babe's bottoms. Aria smiles cutely as Guen calms, so I think go for it.

"Jenny and Guen look this way," as I pull Chance's booty up. Spank-Spank-Spank "No more bad girl Chance."

Lillie pulls Jenny's booty into range, Smack - Smack - Smack "Bad girls, Chance, Guen, and you, Jenny know we dance Tit n Tit and Pussy n Pussy on our special love songs and you three stay way too far from us."

Aria's cool and really into it. She pulls Guen's booty up and softly kisses it. This is your first Rodeo sweetie, so I'm going easy on my babe, Guen's booty. Tell us why you're getting 3-spanks and you better tell the truth."

Guen sniffles, "I_I_I didn't dance tit to tit and pussy to pussy with my bossy Aria on the love song."

Aria smiles caressing Guen's booty, Smack-Smack-Smack

"Does Guen promise to always dance pussy/pussy & tit/tit with me on our special love songs?" Smack-Smack-Smack "Now stand up and answer me with the truth and a kiss!

I sit stunned speechless because Aria is operating at another level with Guen. She must be a natural or has read something in Guen's personality because Aria is plowing ahead on pure instinct. Lillie and our babes have the That's Fucking Amazing Look on their faces.

Aria slides Guen off her lap as they stand, Guen peering deeply into Aria's eyes. She steps in fully against Aria, "I promise to always dance pussy/pussy & tit/tit with my Aria at special ladies-only parties."

Aria finally, "Well Guen, are you going to seal your promise to me with a kiss?" as she holds a double handful of booty.

Guen looks up sweetly pulling Aria's lips to hers in a very wet kiss. Then Guen quietly, "Are you happy with me now bossy Aria?"

Guen's ask to Aria makes me horny as fuck, so I yell, "Party's Over!" grab Chance high tailing it for our bedroom! I faintly hear an "Oh Fuck Yeah" from Lillie, as she and Jenny dash off to their bedroom.

The en suite GBR is in the opposite direction, and Aria knows where everything is.

ARIA'S POV.

Today and tonight are fantastic for me, as I try moving forward emotionally and sensually with Guen. We've spent hours together in the seven weeks since the first time we meet in Nunnelly, and I like Guen's persona.

I stay in Nunnelly for a month and enjoy shopping, talking, and other fun things with her. Guen rides along to Kansas when Wayne helps me move to Nunnelly, and she supports my being Madison's guardian.

I've never been interested in girls or boys for that matter, since my mom is first diagnosed with cancer when I am a teen. So, I never had a real social life in Kansas, mostly studying, working part-time, and taking care of my mom. My brief infatuation with Madi's mom, Roselle did not result in even a kiss. Meeting Mere and Chance is my eye-opener into lesbian culture. Also. most of Judy and Char's friend's parents are lesbians except for Ronnie.

I feel drawn to Guen, so talk with Mere two or three times. Mere's advice is to continue building my friendship with Guen. Sheila and Madi, your common ground with Guen, are now best buds after two weeks together in Nunnelly. Madi likes all the kids in Mom Onna May's homeschooling and is happy in Metro Nashville. So it's time for you to make a move on Guen, which Mere guides me.

My test run is Mere's surprise engagement party for Chance. Mere places me beside her at Ruth Chris's, helping me get intimate with Guen in tiny steps. So, all during dinner, I whisper in Guen's ear, breathing warmly and saying anything that comes to my mind with light touches on her arms and legs.

Just now when tonight's sexual and sensual delight is nearly assured, my horny tutor bolts off to fuck her fiancé Chance, blind. So, I'm alone at this critical moment of seducing and claiming Guen for life.

As they say, "In For A Penny, In For A Pound!"

***

Gruen and I stand quietly in the lounge after our host couple(s) dash madly to their bedrooms. I can't blame Mere, since she faithfully helps me plan my every move on Guen up until now. She also repeatedly tells me, Adria, at some point you must drop the plan, read Guen, and Close The Deal. I feel I'm reading Guen well for the past hour, so I guess it's time to put up or shut up.

Holding Guen tightly against my body I quip, "It's just you and me babe, tit/tit n pussy/pussy. There's music and wine in the GBR, so well finish our party there."

We're not fully tit/tit n pussy/pussy, since we both have dresses on. So, my first task in our bedroom is to rectify that situation, getting out of our dresses.

Guen's kind of stupefied as I lead her from the lounge/playroom, turning off the lights. She's not resisting, just walking like a zombie. I have an early target in mind and then will give her some breathing space.

Our GBR has a loveseat, which I lead Guen to, but just before she sits, I hastily unzip her dress, which falls to the floor mine following. We stand naked our thighs touching as I gently sit Guen on the loveseat.

Grabbing a full glass of wine, I sit with Guen, not crowding her personal space. I carefully pull her close for a warm hug and smile, "Babe, now we are Tit n Tit!"

Guen smiles nervously, "Aria, we're sitting here naked in Mere and Chance's home!"

Me cutely, "Oh shucks, I forgot the door." skipping quickly to deadbolt it, and back to sit by Guen.

Guen stares at me teetering a bit to the right, so I quickly place her on the bed, climbing in behind her, again keeping my distance and not crowding her.

Me asking, "Guen, are you drunk or scared or both right now?"

Guen, "I'm a little drunk from the tequila shots, but mostly confused." as she reaches for the wine taking a sip. Her movements are robotic, so I worry she may be in shock.

Me pleading, "Please listen closely babe, knowing I'm not going to force or trick you into sex. We've been together 90% of the past seven weeks, including your helping me move from Kansas to Nunnelly. You are so sweet to Madi, who's now loved and happy for the first time in her life. She and Sheila seem as close as bio-sisters after 2 weeks together, which pleases me to no end.

"I first see you as a good friend, as I've never had before. But as the weeks fly by, I begin seeing us closer than just friends. So twice, I talk with Mere, who thinks you have special feelings for me as well, and I should be patient. Tonight, I plan to open up with you and cutely tease you all through dinner, as well as here.

"I only know one way to open up, gently pulling our naked bodies close until touching, passionately kissing Guen. I break off the kiss but keep our bodies connected.

Me again, "Do want to kiss more, or fall asleep and talk again in the morning?" as I smile sweetly at Guen.

She asks for wine, taking a big swallow, "I'm up for more kissing, hugging, and maybe light touching. Honestly Aria, I'm attracted to you but not as hot for you as I think you are for me. That's okay. because if our feeling of attraction and moving to love is real, I'll heat up to red-hot volcanic lickety-split."

We kiss passionately for nearly an hour, as I feel Guen now softly pushing her pussy and tits against mine. So, I teasingly play with Guen's inner thighs damp with juices leaking from her pussy. I think Holy Tequila Shots, Guen's pussy must be scorching hot with so much cream drenching her inner thighs.

After a few minutes of kissing and playing with Guen's thighs, not quite touching paradise, I change tactics. I venture up to Gwen's boobs, lightly pinching her nipples with my slippery wet fingers.

Guen moans for the first time, "Oh Adria!" So, I firmly pull her to me by the tits, taking a long swipe of her nipple getting an "Oh My Gawd!"

I'm debating whether to quit while ahead consolidating my meager gains. The other side of the coin is to plunge in at full speed ahead until Guen says NO or STOP. But my singular option going forward is to start playing in her pussy.

Finally, I crush our tits together with a bear hug, kissing Gwen deeply, then lick her ear murmuring, "Can I play with my babe, Guen's hot pussy, so wet and needy?"

"Aria, I don't know what to say, you playing with my body feels so good," moans Guen.

Kissing her lovingly, "I'm going for pussy-paradise babe, you must tell me to stop or you'll be my woman."

Still kissing Guen, I slowly glide my right hand down from her tits, tickling her navel for a sec. I softly bite Guen's lips while gently combing my fingers through her soft downy pubic hair, waiting for a NO.

Smiling at me through our intense kiss, without warning Guen brazenly flings her thighs wide open, giving me the green light to paradise. I'm so amazed, by her abrupt surrender, that I play in her luxurious bush for a few more moments, simply pulling on lone silky hairs as Guen squirms.

Hoarsely asking, "Guen, are you giving me your pussy? If yes, you will be my woman for always! Shall we stop now so you can mull over your answer tonight?

She screeches, "Aria No! I love everything I learn about you over the past two months. We are like girlfriends doing everything together, but I'm scared of the Lesbian label, and the possible traumas of loving a woman."

I turn us facing on our sides, "Darling, any serious pussy action between us tonight must be mutual, so squeeze my pussy right now." Looking intently at Guen, my fingers leave the cover of her full pubic bush, slicing between her fat vaginal lips to pierce deeply into her inner pussy. Guen's so hot, her creamy juices squish and drench my fingers.

Guen follows my lead, now having a handful of my pussy, slowly inching her finger between the swollen vaginal lips. Touching and stroking her first-ever pussy, Guen rams her tongue deep into my throat, and squeals, "Aria darling, I love playing in your pussy, 'cause it's so wet n juicy! Can we play these pussy games all night until sunrise, now that I finally realize how true love feels?"

So my and Guen's first night of girl-girl sex lasts for hours, lots of kissing, playing with our tits, and going hog-wild fingering our pussy(s). But we did not yet explore oral sex, moving cautiously, one step at a time. We talk some during our sex play, believing we've found our way forward as a loving couple.

Finally falling asleep, Guen and I a sweaty mess, comfortable as lesbian lovers, and great moms for Sheila/Madi. We'll marry down the road, but not rush into it, with miles of uncharted highways ahead.

We'll live permanently in Nunnelly, in the modest home that Wayne's building on B&B property. I'll work at the B&B, helping Wayne and Mindy run the place. Guen plans to help Moms Onna May and Nancy with the Home School program, managing operations and setup of the 10-day bi-monthly Nunnelly classes.

Although younger by a few years, Mere and Chance will be our lifetime best friends. Guen and I find love my first week in Nunnelly, the four of us sipping Fume and joking around every night.

***

MEREDITH'S (MERE) POV

So, How Did I Get Here - The Promise/Conclusion ends with a new couple, Aria and Guen promising a lifetime of love to each other and their girls, Sheila/Madi.

My story begins with the Pain of Domestic Abuse and flight to safety by van late at night. A few weeks later, I meet Chancery (Chance), escaping from her mom's neglect and emotional abuse. We fall in love, form a bond, and walk step n step through the:

The Pain-The Plan-The Pledge-The Promise

Hope You Enjoyed My Story!

Epilogue: 1

Mere and Chance marry in December, in a quiet family ceremony at the B&B, 11 months after meeting in Nashville. Both girls sign 6-Year Army Reserve Enlistment Contracts, Observing & Assessing two one-month GB-SFAS Courses Annually. They'll also train with Dad Wayne one weekend in alternate months.

With Colonel Marvel's help, Mere and Chance adopt a two-month-old little girl, Gracie whose 19-year-old mom tries but can't rear her little girl alone. Colonel Marvel learns about this travesty from a military Chaplin, intervening for Mere and Chance. The young girl does not want her family to know of her pregnancy and baby girl while she's away in college. So, she's thankful Mere and Chance agree to a quiet private adoption for sweet Little Gracie.

Judy. Char, Ronnie, Sheila, and Madi are off the wall thrilled when Mere and Chance bring little 2&1/2-month-old Gracie home as their baby sister. Additionally, all members of the Nashville/Nunnelly extended family lovingly embrace Gracie!

Mindy and Wayne are in Grandparent's heaven, with Gracie living at the B&B. Wayne also finishes the addition next to the main B&B lodge, where Guen, Aria, Sheila, and Madi live. ROSES LLC builds a stand-alone sewing room at the B&B since other nourishment and hygiene facilities are readily accessible a few steps away.

Epilogue: 2

Aria and Guen are engaged, sharing their beautiful new home, a few meters from the main B&B building. Sheila and Madi are best bud sisters, having the times of their lives. They live in Nunnelly with their moms 75% of the time and homeschool with Moms Onna May and Nancy in Nashville the other 25%. When in Nashville, Sheila, Madi, and Ronnie often stay weekends with Sandi, Judy, and Char, in their home.

Epilogue: 3

The Nashville Martel Clan is going strong, with Hales and Jay feeling so loved by Moms Rose/Jaim, Grandad Felix, Grandmom Carmen, and their entirely new extended family. Hales is blossoming like a flower as she's truly Mom Rose's baby girl.

On most weekdays, Mom Jaim teaches Jay to play hoops on the courts for hours, which is just where he wants to be. We are expecting Jay to follow in Mom Jaim's footsteps, as a Vandy All-American Basketball Player or Uncle Rollin, a Duke Blue Devil Academic All-American Basketball Player.

Epilogue: 4

The Sojourner Truth House (STH) is a truly wonderful organization/service specializing in Domestic Violence & Other Community Services, such as combating Homelessness!

A Place For Peace

Sojourner Truth House / Family Peace Center

Milwaukee, WI USA

Nearly 50 Years Of Service

Nearly 12,000 Clients Are Served Annually

Read NFL Statistics On PSA

Billyslate Copyright 2023

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hi Billyslate. Love your stories. Have read almost all of them. Your stories have a sweetness and romance that's really lacking in most others. Sometimes stories can be just about happiness, and that's all that anybody wants.

A lot of your stories are interconnected, and have characters from different stories showing up. It gets difficult to keep track of all these characters. Would you mind making an appending, that lists which stories characters originate from, as well as the chronological order to read your stories? This would be really helpful for rereads and new readers. Thanks again for posting.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowler12 months ago

I was blown away with the storyline and you write your stories with a beautiful storyline and cannot wait for your next story, I always re-read all your stories many times and always find something new or something I forgot Billyslate hope you have many more stories to write as I cannot wait for your next story fantasticly written your stories are Billyslate please keep writing I for one will always read and await your next story brilliant. xxx

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane5412 months ago

Another beautiful and moving story. Can't wait to see your next one.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Beautiful Pt. 01 Can a divorced mother of three find love?in Lesbian Sex
Bedding the Trophy Wife Lesbian seduces the straight wife of a homophobic coworker.in Lesbian Sex
Laura, The Lorry Driver Laura rescues a damsel in distress and is saved herself.in Lesbian Sex
Falling Two young women find love in the ruins of a relationship.in Lesbian Sex
On the Simplicity of Words Two childhood friends reunite and rediscover one another.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories