How Did I Get Here 04: The Promise-Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila and I wash, condition, and fix Ronnie, Judy, and Char's hair, while Chance selects a nighttime story to read to the girls. We encourage Aria to relax with tea or coffee, enjoying her first full day at the B&B. Once the girls settle down with Gramps and Grandma, we four young adults will wander off in search of big-girl beverages.

Dad Wayne says, "Chance, I have missed my grandgirls most of the day. So after their hair is done, we'll eat special ice cream and tell scary stories. Mom Mindy has stocked the large upstairs B&B lounge with stuff, so you four young ladies head over to the lounge to gossip. Mom Mindy and I've got our girls for a night of fun.

Following a long round of goodnight hugs and kisses, Guen, Aria, Chance and I are sipping a tasty Fume Blanc.

We need to break the ice, so I pull Chance into my lap for a sweet kiss to explain. "We're all adults, but Aria is new in our circle. Chance and I fell in love a few days after we first meet in Nashville several months ago. We are now unofficially engaged and celebrating here at the B&B. Chance is a virgin when we meet and I'm celibate for nearly two years because of an abusive husband.

"I know very little about Guen's personal life, but soon after I and my girls arrive in Nunnelly, Guen, and Sheila help Dad Wayne and Mom Mindy rescue us from danger. So, Chance, me, and my girls truly love Guen.

I talk more, "Aria, Mom Mindy tells us a bit about you caring for your sick mom during the past several years, so I imagine you do not have a special close friend. Most likely, you now welcome a little breathing space alone after caring for your mom, but it's also nice to relax with friends.

"I want us to be friends, and enjoy the next two weeks. Chance and I are madly in love but don't feel we're lesbians. We're just two girls who click when we meet and gloriously accept our special love. Neither of us has previously been attracted to or date girls, so this is our only girl-girl relationship."

Breaking the ice, I ask Guen/Aria to stand, stretch and hug each other saying, I can truly use a good friend!"

Then, we'll sit on the sofa relaxing, and gossiping our booty's off. If we feel up to it later, we can dance and sing enjoying our new friendship(s).

Guen/Aria warmly hug, Aria a bit teary-eyed, "Guen, I'm truly beaten down after taking care of my mom during her cancer. I will do it again in a heartbeat for someone I love, but I miss nearly 6-years of living. I am so happy we will become close friends in the next few weeks."

Guen answers, "I understand completely Aria, being from a small family. I rarely see my younger sister, so Sheila has been my life support. As you see, now at ten years old, Sheila is starting her own life and making many friends. I don't want to hold her back, but it's been lonesome for me since Sheila started the Nashville homeschool program. She's so happy with Ronnie, Judy, Char, and the other girls seeing her as their elder sister, so I need to broaden my horizon.

"Kansas City is only a 9-hour drive from Nashville, so we could continue our friendship after you return home in a few weeks. I am so happy with our sipping wine and talking tonight. Who knows, maybe we can get a little wild as friends tomorrow night.

I wink at Chance as Guen and Aria hug again, sitting much closer after this second hug.

We have a wonderful evening talking and learning more detail about each other, Chance and I note both ladies are attractive and slim, about 5' 7'', with darker hair. Guen is 32, with Shelia now 10. Aria is nearly 28 and does not have kids. They are both quick-witted as we share fun growing-up stories fully breaking the ice,

Chance and I share this suite since it has a large lounge and we can dance. Aria and Guen each have private smaller bedrooms, not knowing each other before tonight. We hit the sack early, tired from a very long active day, but promise ourselves a blowout Friday night. We will sip a nice wine and dance after the little ones are sleeping.

Chance and I quietly coo and smooch for an hour before falling asleep, anticipating another fantastic day tomorrow.

***

Our Friday is fabulous with so many fun happenings. Sheila, Ronnie, Judy, and Char are all over Grandad Wayne, saying time and time again how much they love his Storytymes. They plead for another Storytyme tonight after we finish the BBQ.

Grandad Wayne negotiates, "Girls, today and tonight will be very busy, so you all may be tired and ready for bed early. But if you are awake later, let's watch a Disney movie tonight, and then have a blowout Storytyme Ice Cream Party tomorrow night.

Ronnie grins, "Fantastic Granddaddy, we'll have something special with you and Grandmom Mindy every night," as the other three join in "Oh Yeah!"

We're finishing our girl's showers and hair when Mom Mindy calls me aside, "What did you do last night, Aria and Guen seem very awkward when y'all leave for the lounge? Today's been so different both ladies smiling, talking with each other, and playing with the girls. I'm so pleased with the change and know you're the reason the two of them are so happy."

One question Mom, "What are your feelings if Aria wants to move permanently to Nunnelly? I ask because she's a delightful person, who's burnt out from the past few years caring for her mom. I feel she'd welcome a change of pace, like moving to Metro Nashville, but am cautious of jumping the gun on you and Dad."

Mom Mindy, "Mere, I hadn't thought about Aria wanting to move here, but it makes sense. She hops on a bus to Nunnelly, calling us on the way, so we can't say no. I don't know Aria very well personally, but respect how she nursed her mom for all those years. Since you and Chance will be in Ft Bragg two months a year, we probably could use extra help with the B&B, if she wants to stay here.

Me, "Don't say anything yet, since the four of us will have a wilder party tonight. I'll make a few offhand comments, seeing if Aria bites. If she does, we could set up a small offsite ROSES LLC sewing station in the B&B, then Aria, as well as Chance, and I could do sewing projects more efficiently when in Nunnelly.

"Last night, each of us opens up about the past and present challenges in our lives. It's very good bonding, especially when Guen admits to being lonely for friends her age. I quickly glance at Aria, seeing a similar look of longing on her face. I get them to stand and share a friendly hug, with both ladies relaxing and our evening goes great. I feel their longing is nonsensual, but for a good/best friend to share time with. It could become sexual in the future, just look at me and Chance.

"I'll update you more after tonight, but will quietly invite Aria to Chance's surprise engagement dinner. You can chat with Dad to get his thoughts, while I observe Aria and Guen closely tonight. We're drinking and dancing a little tonight, whereas last night is mostly talking, and getting comfortable with each other.

One other item Mom, "Could you please slip a bottle of Silver Patron Tequila and the fixings in our frig for tonight?" Our Fume is in good shape since we didn't drink much last night."

Mom smirks, "My cheeky daughter plans to loosen Aria and Guen with booze tonight."

I grin sneakily, "I will lead them to the water Mom, but they must decide 'Drink/Not Drink'! See you later."

***

We relax in our lounge after taking care of the girls, now watching a Disney Movie with Grandmom/Dad. As we chat about today's fun, the room's spirit is delightfully lively compared to last night. Aria and Guen are talking softly to each other, and also to me and Chan. I quietly move to the frig, bringing out the Tequila and fixings.

Hey ladies, "It's time to toast Chance and my coming engagement. This is Silver Patron, which we reserve for very special occasions."

Chance can't contain herself crawling in my lap booty up squealing, "I got my first spanking from Mere right here a few months ago. Are you tanning my bottom tonight babe? Oops!"

I don't expect Chance's response, seeing both Aria and Guen's eyes wide as Silver Dollars. In for a penny in for a pound. I give Chance a firm Spank, "Later babe we have company now."

I explain Chance and I play spanking games on occasion, usually after a rare tequila shot night. But tonight's partying has a dual purpose, first for Aria and Guen to relax with adult friends. Secondly, we three are congratulating Chance on our forthcoming engagement.

Giving Chance another good swat, I pull her up for a sweet kiss, "Don't be a bad girl or you will get bare bottom spanked later."

Although both ladies claim they've never done shots, they down two Silver Patrons like Cool-Aid, and we turn on the tunes. I put the Tequila away, pouring two nice glasses of Fume Blanc, and explain that girl-girl couples often share an intimate glass of wine while relaxing.

I detail our night, "I plan to take you two out of your comfort zone, by Chance and me getting more sexually frisky than last night. You are both wonderful ladies; Guen is an awesome mom, and Aria is an exceptional daughter, So let go of your reserve tonight and become cuddly friends. Dad and Mom are watching over their grandgirls, so we can party until we drop.

I suggest you share a sip of Fume, hug, and we begin partying with Chance and me leading the way. This is our one night to get wild before other guest start arriving. Mom and Dad know we are drinking a bit heavier tonight, so are taking the girls to IHOP for breakfast tomorrow morning. Remember, Mom Mindy stocks our frig with the Silver Patron and extra Fume, expecting us to get a little outrageous. We're not expected in the main dining area until late afternoon.

We talk a lot, as the shots loosen Aria's tongue. "Mere and Chance, I've never had an evening quite like this, what about you Guen?" Who shakes her head no?

Aria continues, "It's nice to sensually relax, but a little scary for us since we've never had lesbian feelings."

Chance responds, "Aria and Guen, you don't need lesbian feelings, to enjoy closeness with a woman. I've never been in this position with a guy, but feel girls are different. We can let our hair down with good friends, only expecting to have fun. We don't have the high hormone level(s) and bluster of men, who expect raw sex as the means to an end with every female interaction."

A slow soul song starts, so I pull Chance up to dance. Aria quickly jumps up grabbing Guen's booty, which startles her. But she recovers, and smiles cutely, stepping into Aria's arms to dance. We dance for two long soul-song slow drags and then break for a sip of wine.

Smiling, I ask Guen, "Honestly. do you feel tense or uneasy after skintight slow dancing with Aria or are you fully enjoying the closeness?"

Guen nods, "I see what you mean in one sense, I can enjoy Aria's body contact without worrying about her calling me a tease. We're just having lots of fun, although I am a little buzzed from the tequila, which calms me."

Chance jumps in, "I think my babe. Mere is setting you up as party partners. You two will decide whether to move forward to sex or you can be fun dance partners for years. Our group of friends has many social functions, especially with our upcoming engagement. Some social functions are strictly girl-girl and others are mixed. All couples in our group are monogamous, so you two will feel at ease in the festivities being together as friends."

I explain, "Sometimes we wear matching dresses made by our company, ROSES LLC, or go commando or have special dances. You two being good friends will fit perfectly with our many social functions since all sensual stuff is with your partner. We're girls so I may laughingly smack your booty(s) saying you're shitting me, but that's how all girls act with their besties.

"Chance and I like you two and are not trying to make you lesbians. You are both beautiful ladies, and we want you to enjoy socializing with us for the next month or much longer.

"Aria, I don't know how long you plan to stay in Metro Nashville, but please hang out here with Guen and us for one or two months. We'll have some fun group activities at the B&B, but in Nashville as well. Also, you and Guen should have regular lunches and an occasional glass of wine alone, building on your friendship."

I suggest a final Tequila shot, and a few more slow dances, Afterwards, Aria and Guen grab a bottle of Fume and talk about your lives in Aria's room, which has a nice sofa. Guen trusts you, Aria, so feels safe talking more in your comfortable bedroom. You two talk as long as you want, then crash there or in your separate bedrooms. Chance and I are sleeping in until noon since Dad and Mom are taking care of the girls until early evening.

Chance and I are extra-horny after talking about sex, so after a few more slow dances, we're off to make some love. Let's meet up back here at maybe 12:30 pm, okay? We all nod in agreement, have our shots, then slow dance some more. Finally, Mere and I dash off into our bedroom.

ARIA'S POV IN HER BEDROOM

We walk to my suite and sit on the sofa, sighing, I ask Guen for the wine glass, taking a big gulp. Tonight's a new and interesting experience for me, having taken care of my dying mom for the past several years. I didn't date a lot during high school and could not afford college, so I work in a small local dry cleaner for nearly four years living at home, until my mom got sick.

As an adult, I never knew an out-and-proud lesbian, nor did I have many female friends. So now, a couple of months after my mom dies, I sit intimately on a small sofa talking with a nice woman, who is also cute. At this very moment, her lesbian friends, Mere and Chance are in the bedroom, most likely fucking like crazy!

Topping it off, I am visiting a distant cousin and her husband, whom I got to know after they visit my sick mom several times. I would've bet my last dollar Wayne and Mindy are as straight as an arrow, so I am in shock learning they're adopting the lesbian couple down the hall who are screwing their brains. What do I say to Guen who seems shy and is a dedicated mom to Shelia?

How in the world did I end up here?

After quickly polishing off a glass of Fume, I pour another moving closer to Guen our thighs lightly touching, "Let's talk quietly about our earlier conversation with Mere and Chance. Right now, I don't have firm plans for returning to Kansas, so am open to staying at the B&B for a couple of months. I need to confirm it's okay with Wayne and Mindy, but I'm fairly certain they'd be happy for me to stay here a while."

Guen's pensive, "Aria, I'm confused by much of our evening's discussion, which was completely unexpected. The four of us relaxing and openly talking about lesbian or girl-girl sex is a Brave New World for me.

"I'm lonely for adult friendship, especially since Sheila is having the time of her life in Onna May and Nancy's homeschool program. I don't want to deny her the joy of having many friends her age for the first time. But truthfully, I often feel so lonely when she's away on a field trip studying in Nashville, DC, or another site.

"So yes Aria, I'd love you to stay here in Nunnelly for a couple of months, cementing our friendship. We both can use a little TLC, keeping in mind we're only friends at this time. So, how do we move forward talking with Wayne and Mindy about my staying here indefinitely?"

I think and think wholly opening up to Guen, "There's another issue you need to be aware of, and if you're okay, we talk with Mere and Chance in the morning asking them to help us."

Guen's eyebrows furrow, "Okay Aria, we need a refill and then spill it!"

For some unknown reason I'm calm, so gently pat her thigh gulping more wine. Cheekily I add, "Guen, if it's all on me, I'm up for more shots of Tequila, are you game?"

We shoot two Silver Patrons, so now with a good buzz on, I blurt it out. "When I am a high school senior before my mom gets sick, there is this girl, Roselle, who piques my interest. From our recent talks with Mere, I think I may have been attracted to Roselle, but nothing ever comes of it. She has a good heart and we keep loose contact after graduating. Unfortunately, later on, she gets in with a bad crowd doing drugs, booze, and whatever.

"Roselle gets pregnant at 19 and has a cute little girl, Madison, not even sure who the father is. Over the years I occasionally see the two of them at the grocery store, strip mall, and other local shops, but Roselle and I never regain our earlier friendship, especially after Mom's cancer diagnosis. I've recently heard via the grapevine that Roselle's lifestyle has gotten almost bizarro leaving little Madison in a bad place.

"When I firmly decide to move here in Nunnelly, I'm thinking of possibly bringing Madison with me. She's nearly eight so in the same age group as Sheila and the other kids. If I get a fresh start in life with friends like you, Mere, Chance, and my cousin, I'd love to help Madison get a fighting chance for a good life as well. Madison always smiles brightly the few times I talk with her and on occasion, I give her small gifts for her birthday and Christmas."

Guen tearfully hugs me, "Oh Aria, that's so sweet, and certainly your thinking to help Madison escape her plight, confirms our similar outlook on life. We will be best friends, maybe with Sheila and Madison growing up like sisters."

Guen adds, "Aria, we talk about lots tonight, and I'm very comfortable with you. I'm also happily buzzed, so, if okay, I'll sleep here and we cuddle for a while. Come on, let's strip down to our undies and crawl into bed."

I agree and ask, "Yes, Guen please sleep here tonight, but can we also take our bras off? I'm nearly 34D, and sleeping in a support bra is not easy."

Now in bed, each with our thoughts, we drift off to sleep after a nipples-touching hug with nice soft booty pats.

CHANCE'S POV IN THEIR BEDROOM

We breeze into our bedroom, and falling to my knees I pull Mere's bare tummy to my lips, I'm serving you tonight babe. The bedrooms are pretty tight, but you always claim I scream like a she-wolf when cumming. So, we don't want to scare Guen and Aria off girls forever, meaning I'm doing you tonight, babe."

Mere's lying on our towel-covered bed, as I gently sponge her body with lightly scented warm water, then fan her dry. She's naked on her back, so I sneakily pinch her stiff nipples, telling Mere how much I adore being her woman. I grab a bottle of Victoria's Secret Japanese Cherry Body Lotion whispering, "I'm loving my babe, Mere into a 'Heavenly Space' tonight.

I look into Mere's adoring eyes, "Life for me is cold and lonely until meeting you at Rose and Jaim's home. I'm with Uncle Felix and Aunt Carmen, but very scared they'll reject me, which will destroy my spirit. Then you step up and my life detonates into the wonders of happiness. Now Mere, this beautifully sexy loving creature lies cutely under me, smiling impishly at my loving care.

I turn Mere over, placing her face down dead-center in our bed, and start her massage. I lightly coat her shoulders, arms, and upper back, firmly rubbing the body lotion into her muscles. I continue my slow and methodical journey, coating and rubbing Mere's entire backside until reaching her toes, pulling on each one.

Reversing my sensual journey of deep tissue massaging, I take a holiday on Mere's oh-so-fine bottom. I squeeze, mold, manipulate and kiss her tushy for what seems like hours. but resist going for paradise until Mere is on her back. She's now totally under my spell, whimpering and moaning about how wonderful her massage feels.

I have my babe just like I want, her body squiggling and wiggling like a bowl of half-chilled Jello as Mere begs. "More-Please-More darling, I so love you caressing my bottom."