How Did I Get Here 04: The Promise-Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swat-Swat, "I shock myself, slapping Mere's booty hard twice. Holy shit, am I in trouble now? My babe does the spanking in our sexplay, so did I just break a Golden Rule?

Turning her head, Mere looks me up to her, and kisses me softly, "Chance, I love you so much and you're massaging me oh so good. Your babe, Mere forgives you for the two spanks, but am keeping count for later. Now get back to caressing, licking, and kissing my bottom baby, as an apology for those two spanks!"

I kiss and slobber all over Mere's booty, while gently fondling her thighs. She's a trembling shaking mess by the time I move to her front. Mere's pussy's so wet, streams of cream are flowing down her inner thighs, which she can't keep closed. So I attack her fat-wet vaginal lips, royally servicing my babe with voracious pussy munching, as she instantly orgasms, wildly flopping around under me.

I tease Mere, "No one else can ever worship, kiss and lick your sweet pussy like me because I love my bossy Mere. Are my babe's bottom and puddy cat wet, and meowing for more slurping from her babe, Chance?"

Not nearly finished fucking my babe into an outer space orbit, I toss Mere's splayed thighs over my shoulders, fingering and licking her to a second more explosive orgasm. I rear up from my babe's tangy twat looking soulfully into her eyes as I keep deeply fingering her into another withering cum.

I'm in sexual paradise since this is my first time in charge of our fucking. Other than two unexpectedly hard spanks to her bottom, I've kept Mere under my sexual thumb tonight, slurping all over her phat n sweaty booty and brazenly eating pussy until she blows n flows like Dante's Peak. I'm so wound up on a power trip, I flip Mere onto her tummy again, licking and nipping behind her knees up the backs of her thighs to her tushy's natal cleft.

Attacking Mere's foamy pussy doggie style, I slurp her tangy juices pouring out like a CAT-5 Cyclone. I own Mere's pussy tonight and am devouring it like a pregnant starving She-Wolf, never getting my fill. Finally, my strengths zapped, collapsing on my back with a groan.

Mere turns and looks into my eyes, waving me up beside her, "Chance darling, you've been sexing me up for two hours, and I'm utterly satisfied. You're my babe forever, so hold me and never let go, darling as I quietly drift off to sleep snoring.

Finally, I silently weep, looking at my bossy Mere peacefully sleeping, knowing I Caused That.

"I so much love you, Meredith Ruth Austin!"

BACK TO MERE'S POV THE NEXT MORNING

We're relaxing with coffee and pastry, as Guen and Aria update us on their late evening doings. They are now good friends, following a few hugs, a little Fume Blanc, and more Silver Patron shots. Last night, both ladies admit having been lonely for adult conversations, but now relate well to each other, going forward from there. Guen is surprisingly calm hugging Aria and patting her booty. But there is no real sex play between them, just a few soft booty rubs, and cuddling.

Chance and I support Aria moving to Nunnelly and bringing Madison, if her mom, Roselle signs legal documents. I explain if Roselle is really into drugs and alcohol, she may attempt to use Madison as a wedge for hitting up Aria for money. Madison needs stability knowing she will live with Aria until starting college. As a part of the legal agreement and POA, Aria could Promise to financially support the cost of Roselle's going into a detox program if she seriously tries.

Wayne takes the girls to the playroom before dinner, so we four friends can openly discuss Aria relocating to Nunnelly, with Mindy. We're happy Mindy fully agrees with Aria's moving here, and bringing Madison. Mindy knows for certain Wayne will be positive on the move since he comments earlier a change of scenery will be good for Aria.

Chance asks to speak, "I have not talked with Mere about this, but it's recently been on my mind. Enjoying our time with Aria and Guen last night, then taking care of my babe for hours, and now learning about Madison solidifies my feeling."

Chance looks pensively at me, "I Want A Baby!" I must have looked ready to faint, as Chance hastily says, "Wait, let me explain?"

She adds, "I do not want to get pregnant and have a baby, since our lives are already hectic. But I want to adopt a little one who has no family, maybe 2 or 3 months old, raising her from infancy. Mere's experienced mothering an infant, and I also want to enjoy the love of holding a baby in my arms."

Chance looks to Mom Mindy, "I do not want to put you on the spot Mom, but our rearing a baby from infancy can only happen if you help Mere and me."

Before Chance can say another word, "Mom Mindy screams, yes my darling Chance yes. I've never had the joy of rocking a little one to sleep or giving her a bottle or changing a diaper.

"If Mere agrees, when the time is right with a little one needing a loving home, I commit to helping 100%. Both of you and the girls will live mostly here for the first six months, so she knows her moms, sisters, and grandparents. I'll love taking care of our little one whenever you two are busy with ROSES LLC sewing work or GB-SFAS Assessment courses."

I grab my babe by the booty laying a wet kiss on her, "If you want a baby Chancery, let's start planning now, especially with Aria bringing Madison over from Kansas. I have read that adopting an infant is difficult since most people want to adopt babies. I feel having Sheila, Madison, Judy, Char, and our new baby growing up as a family will be fantastic. Of course, Ronnie will be onsite as a special big sister much of the time as well."

Secondly, we should ask Rose and Jenny to add a permanent sewing station at our B&B, to next year's capital expense budget. The Nunnelly sewing center can focus on collars, belts, and other specific components Jenny needs to meet her quarterly production forecasts.

Chance and I will come one week a month, and Mom Onna May's B&B homeschool class can be the same week. Once we get our baby girl, we'll stay here for 6 full months or until she's a year old. If Chance and I need to briefly visit Nashville or Ft Bragg, Mom Mindy's got the job rearing her grandbaby.

I look sharply at Aria and Guen, "Are you two thinking of sharing a home? Also, can either of you sew?" Aria can work for ROSES LLC at the Nunnelly sight, while also helping Mom and Dad when the B&B's busy."

Aria looks at Guen, who smiles nodding yes. "Guen, Shelia, Madison, and I will rent a place together, once I settle in Nunnelly."

Guen sheepishly, "I can't sew if my life depends on it, but I can back up Mindy as our baby's Mom when Mere and Chance are away on Army business." Smiling brilliantly Guen adds, "This is a perfect way for Aria and me to build on our friendship while helping Wayne and Mindy, as well as our lovely friends Mere and Chance.

Later, when the kids are asleep, we talk with Wayne, who's so excited about our evolving plan, he can hardly sit still, so we are all in agreement. We Promise to embark on a new life's journey, wondering.

How Did We Get Here?

CHANCE'S SURPRISE ENGAGEMENT PARTY

Chance and I are in Nashville for a month, catching up with everyone since our Ft Bragg GB-SFSA Bivouac, Nashville Federal Court hearing, and B&B visit. We meet Aria at the B&B, where she and Guen become friends. Chance, Judy, Char, Ronnie, Sheila and I return to Nashville 10 days later, now settled in. Our next Ft Bragg GB-SFAS TDY is 5-months out, so Chance and I are homing in on our engagement plans.

A few weeks after we're home, Dad Wayne, Guen, and Aria drive to Kansas and organize Aria's move to Nunnelly. Dad Wayne and Guen will also witness Roselle agreeing for Madison to come back to Nunnelly, Aria as her Guardian with POA. All goes well with the move and Madison's mom, Roselle signing Madison's legal documents.

We've been in Nashville for a month, and now a small group is back at the B&B to welcome Madison. Moms Onna May/Nancy, Chance, and I, along with Judy, Char, Ronnie, Sandi, Mary, Sheila, Hales, and Jay are here. Mom Onna May and Nancy schedule a 10-day study session at the Nunnelly classroom, hopefully with Madison joining in.

If Madison quickly takes to the other kids homeschooling in Nunnelly, Mom Onna May and Nancy will do a homeschool class road trip next month. This is when I plan to have Chance's Surprise Engagement Dinner Party, so we loving couples can have hot n sexy fun at our kid-free homes after a night of dinner/dancing.

***

Returning to Nunnelly, Dad Wayne stops briefly at Guen's place to get her fresh clothing and drop off a few toiletries for Aria. She and Madison are mostly staying at the B&B, but will likely spend some days at Guen's place until they settle into a routine. The living situation is fluid for now, but the long-range plan is for Guen, Aria, Sheila, and Madison to share a small house on or near the B&B.

Dad Wayne's van turns into the B&B's gate and the kids go wild, cheering with joy. Madison steps out of the van and is tackled by eight screaming kids, "Welcome Home Madison!"

Madison, a cute little dark skin nearly 8-year-old, beams seeing all the kids waiting for her.

Sheila takes over, "Hi Madison, I'm your new sister Sheila and these are more sisters and a brother, introducing the other seven children. You will learn more about us at the B&B before we finish playing games today at a special welcome party for you.

Madison smiles cutely, "Hi Sises and Bro, I love it here already," turning to Aria, "Thank you Mom Aria."

Sheila says, "Come on let's show Madison the kid's play, teaching, and sleeping areas at our B&B cottage home!"

Guen quietly, "We feel Madison should relax with the children first, and then meet the adults. She's been a little quiet for the past two days, but her eyes light up seeing the children waiting for and cheering her."

A moment later Madison comes tearing back to Wayne, "Thanks so much for bringing me here Grandad Wayne. I'm so happy that Moms Aria, Guen, and everyone here loves me." Madison takes a few steps back toward the play area, but suddenly turns and flies in Aria's arms, crying her little heart out.

Chance and I quickly find the children and tell them Madison's life was like some of theirs with pain and loneliness. Now, she's crying tears of joy and love for being safely here with us.

Ronnie steps up, "When Madi comes back, we'll all hug and kiss her, then have ice cream together like family!"

Chance gasps, "That's a perfect idea Ronnie, and I love your nickname for Madison (Madi). But please ask if she likes it, the same as we did for Hales and Jay?"

Madison (Madi) loves Ronnie's nickname and settles in beautifully with the children over ice cream. Mom Onna May and we other adults each share a few quiet words and hugs with Madi, who's out of this world happy to be at the B&B. The next ten days go swimmingly, and I'm delighted when Madi asks Aria if she can study in Nashville with the other kids.

Moms Onna May and Nancy firm their plans for a special Marine Biology homeschool study week in Beaufort, NC. The Homeschool Class will be allowed to use most facilities on the Duke University Marine Biology Campus. All nine children are excited about being on a ship on the Atlantic Ocean for 2-days, while in Beaufort.

So now our engagement party is set, with me deciding it's impossible to surprise Chance. So, I change the focus of our Friday evening soiree, to a time for partying while the kids study in Beaufort. We can kick up our skirts enjoying adult time at home(s) after dinner/dancing. Lillie is thrilled our choosing Ruth Chris's for dinner, taking Friday and Saturday off to party with us.

ROSES LLC declares a company holiday, so it's a four-day week, and everyone has Friday off to prepare for partying. Unknown to me, Rose and Jaim also tell Ruth Chris's Regional Manager (RM), this is a company function, so bill the company.

I select a set of beautiful engagement rings for Chance and me, and special Charm Bracelets for Judy, Char, and Ronnie. The girl's gifts are from Chance and me, which we will give them after the Marine Biology course. We also have cute gifts for Mom Onna May's other homeschool students.

Dad and Mom Martel; Dad and Mom Anderson; Rose/Jaim; Rollin/Aim; Lillie/Jenny; Guen/Aria and Chance/Me make up our dinner-party group of 7 couples. Dad Martel has two stretch limos to collect us from our homes and return us after dinner. We consider going to a dance club later, but that's quickly nixed. All the loving couples want to party and dance at home or hotel suite, getting down n dirty with their spouse/lover.

I talk quietly with Lillie and Jenny, explaining we cannot have one of our special get-wild nights. Chance and I invite Guen and Aria to stay in our en suite GBR since they're more relaxed with us. Once home, we'll do Silver Patron shots, joke, dance, and have after-dinner fun, keeping low-key for our guest's comfort.

Our evening is spectacular, as we ladies are in Black Cocktail Dresses, Black Silk thigh highs/ Lingerie, and Jimmy Choo heels, all gifted by ROSES LLC. The guys wear Black Slacks, Blue Silk Pullover Dress shirts, and Allen Edmond Black dress shoes. Our table is a bit off to ourselves, so we can be subtly risqué on occasion.

We toast a round of Silver Patron shots, then enjoy glasses of an excellent Fume Blanc during the evening. Rollin convinces the guys to sip a 25-Year Old Laphroaig Reserve, before enjoying their wine. Lillie always ensures a bottle of this special single malt scotch is on hand for Rollin.

Midway through dinner, Lillie excuses herself giving me a cheeky wink. I turn to speak with Aria who's beside me, giving her a nod, which travels the table. I see Lillie start back, and quickly slide my dinner napkin to the floor, then go on one knee.

Lillie opens a Sterling Silver Serving Tray, holding two beautiful engagement rings.

Smiling Brightly, "My Darling Chance, I fell in love with you hours after we meet at Jaim and Rose's home. And I love you more each day we spend together.

"Will you please marry me, since I want you in my life forever?"

Chance Screams, "Yes My Darling Mere! I will always love you and honor our marriage!"

Dad Felix and Carmen place Chance's ring on, "We love both you and Mere with all our heart!"

Dad Wayne and Mindy place my ring on, "We pledge our love to our daughters, Mere and Chance for as long as we live!"

Chance and I pledge our love to each other, family, and friends on this beautiful Friday.

Our Ruth Chris's evening is loving and beautiful, and everyone admires our matching Engagement Rings.

***

Following our extravagant Ruth Chris's Engagement Dinner, all 7 couples go home or to their hotel suite, to romance and sexually top off our celebration.

Dad Wayne and Mom Mindy have a suite at the nice 5* Nashville Hotel, as well as Dad Felix and Mom Carmen. Jaim/Rose and Rollin/Aim go to their homes, celebrating for three days.

Dad Wayne, Mom Mindy, Aria, and Guen are returning home to Nunnelly early afternoon Sunday. They have a small group checking in the B&B early Monday morning.

So Sunday night is reserved for Lillie, Jenny, Chance, and l to go hog-wild in our special version of Her Place Partytyme. Lillie and Me may need to spank our bad girls, Chance and Jenny's booty(s), keeping them on their Ps & Qs! I tell you, life's great when couples devotedly love each other.

AFTER ENGAGEMENT SOIREE

Chance and I plan a small after-dinner soiree at the home we share with Lillie, Jenny, and their daughter, Sandi. All our kids are away on the Homeschool Marine Biology course. So, we six ladies, Chance, Lillie, Jenny, Aria, Guen, and Me are now ready for the after-dinner swill.

We're Gonna Have Some Fun Tonight!

Chance and I hit it off with Aria during her first Nunnelly visit. The three of us and Guen relax with a glass of wine most evenings, while Dad and Mom Anderson take care of the kids.

Guen and Aria enjoy lots of time together on that nearly six-week visit, becoming good friends. Later, Aria moves from Kansas to Nunnelly bringing cute little nearly 8 Madison (Madi) with her. Aria is now Madi's guardian because Madi's bio-mom is a drug-booze-party addict. So, Aria and Guen, along with their girls, Sheila and Madi will live in a new B&B addition Dad Wayne is building.

***

Okay, ladies, since I surprise my babe Chance, asking her to marry me tonight, I'm setting the party rules for the next 12 hours.

I wetly kiss Chance, "Okay babe, please pour each of us a Double Shot of Silver Patron and two large glasses of Fume Blanc."

We shoot the tequila and sip Fume as I devise tonight's party rules. We're commando for this party, so please diss your bras and thongs after I explain the rules. We'll have a little risqué fun, just to embarrass tonight's dolls, Chance, Jenny, and Guen. Aria, Lillie, and I are the bossy girlfriends, and each doll can't say no to her girlfriend or wife.

Lillie, Aria, and I are in charge, and any backtalk from you three results in a reddened-stinging booty We will dance, drink, laugh, and touch each other in fun ways. We are all close friends and love our dolls, so will never truly hurt anyone.

Okay, ladies, "Come kiss your boss-babe for tonight, then we lead our dolls to a quiet corner, taking off your undies. Jenny and Chance race to kiss us, but Guen looks terrified.

I tell Aria, "Go gently kiss your babe Guen and soothe her fears, then go to a corner and strip her undies. If Guen wriggles, firmly smack her booty and tell her, she's yours tonight."

Smirking, Aria kisses Guen passionately smacking her booty, "You are mine Guen, and owe me for disobeying, so I will lay three firm swats on your bad girl booty. Swat-Swat."

Aria grins slyly, "I like this party theme Mere, and someone I know will have trouble sitting later tonight." Aria whacks Guen's booty again, "And she standing right beside me!"

Chance and Jenny run over to hug Guen cooing, "Don't worry babe, all our booties will be reddened tonight, so let's party." I'm given two pairs of undies, which I toss on a table close by, along with Chance's.

A beautiful Soul Love Ballard plays, and Aria pulls Guen in tight kissing her cheek, "We are just having Partytyme fun babe, and I will never hurt you. Let yourself go a little or I may tie you to our bed tonight. Whatcha think about them apples babe?" She hotly kisses Guen again, deliberately fondling her phat booty.

Guen relaxes a little, seeing Lillie and me girl-handling our babes! We're all pretty giggly by now, so I stow the Siler Patron. But we keep sipping Fume, talking up a storm, flirting, and dancing. On one very nice slow dance song, I wink at Lillie and Aria.

I stop dancing and yell, "That's it Chance, you are a bad girl, so it's time for you to pay!"

Chance groans, "What did I do babe? Why are you gonna spank me?"

I roar, "Jenny, why are you and Guen laughing at Chance? I've had it, Aria, grab Guen's booty and Lillie get Jenny's. All three of you are very naughty, and getting your tushies tanned for Chance's backtalk."

Chance whines, "You're a meanie Mere? I've been a good little fiancé all night!"

Giving Chance the evil eye, "Did you just sass me?" Now double whacks for all three of you and no more back talk, unless you three want me to double your spanks again."

Jenny and Chance know the drill, but Guen's fear of soon seeing the girl's bare booties getting whacked is nerve-wracking to her. We pull the girls over to the sofa and opposite love chair, which gives everyone a bird's eye view of 3-bare booties. Guen looks alarmed and ready to burst into tears, so I watch her and Aria.