All Comments on 'How Did I Get Here'

by Anniekneels

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was in the same boat. Somewhat, I dated a woman. By week two . I told her some things I would like to try. As I already did by myself. But not much with a woman. First to go down on her after I came. And to punish me with a whipping. The day came , she got new mat, for the bed and when they took off the old one. My sex books came out. Man tied, and yes mistress. When I got home she had dinner about done and said take a shower. I did and after dinner she said we need to go to the bathroom. She told me what happened. I said I’m sorry. She said as she grabbed the horse whip. She pulled my pants down. And said get on the bed on your knees. She grabbed my duck/balls pulled them backwards and said close your legs. She said this may be the last. For us ,or not . That be up to you. But you asked me to punish you. And stuff . Well let’s see. She hit my left ass then the right . Couple of times each getting harder and harder . She then said, now I’m going have 20 more. But I will be hitting down your legs. And there will be right there where you have that tiny little dick. Move and I’m done. You asked for it. And if you lied to me. So be . And my ass got hit both sides and she work down. She jumped over the balls . Hit legs and the head of my dick. I hold on to the bed. And then number 20 came right on my balls and legs. She said now trun to me as she lay on the bed with her legs apart. I put my mouth on her pussy. She was more wetter as she got off of whipping me. After her orgasm. I moved up to her and said. Thank you. From then my underwear was panties. As I only did after work in the house. Now it was all the time. She even had me to pick out more sexy ones and smaller ones. She started having me clean nude. Or wights on my nuts and she didn’t forget my nipples. After the cleaning was done. She would come out to check my work. If I did good she bend over the chair pull up her dress and I could fuck her . As long as the wights stayed on and pulled on my over full balls. Then she would trun around and seat in the chair with legs apart and said looks like you missed some cleaning, get to it. I was so happy , with in 6 months I asked her if I could marry her. She said only if I can pick a ring. I said yes. The ring she picked for me. Wasn’t what I would have expected. It was a dick cage. She said the ring part goes around what is mine . I will be the only one saying when you be out. Then she said but with this ring it goes on before marriage. So any woman knows you belong to someone. I said. It’s yours. That night she put it on me. Been married for 35 years now. And the ring has never been off. Only the cage. First time at the dr. Office I was as red as a apple. Even had a woman dr. To top it off. And yes wife goes with me. And I believe my wife told her before I came in . As I stand there nude. With a cage on. The dr. feel my nuts and gave them a squeeze or two. She then puts two fingers up my ass. And plays around until I got per-cum. On the end of my cage. My wife use her finger to get it and puts it in my mouth. Then I get dressed. I thank the dr. We go shopping before going home. I did get a whipping for the pre-cum at the dr. As wife said. You tryed to gave my cum to aother woman .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous