All Comments on 'How Did I Get Here?'

by demon160

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Lovely Romance

A lovely and pleasant romance. Little sex (thank God!) And a lot of tenderness, feelings and love. A pleasant story to read, well written, and no understanding problems.

I really liked it.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Heartfelt and Richly Written

Thank you for a detailed and realistic story that kept me immersed until the very end. This was very well written and flowed with just enough detail to keep the reader engaged. My hat goes off to you....I look forward to further stories....well done. Than you for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn.... I love romamces based on reasonable people

BTB is sometimes real...but not all ways. People change. Nastiness is not all ways needed. Wieliczka

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best ever...

All thoughout the story your writing tugged at my heartstrings constantly. Reminding me that life is short and love should not ever be taken forgranted or forgotten. Beautiful script for movie. Love, love, love this story! Thank you for your nostalgic vibe and words taken above and beyond everything else!

Always...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
VERY Nice

Grand job - any more like this 'up your sleeve?

5*

19pvc44

DalhawkDalhawkover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Two people you rooted for from the beginning of the story. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glasses

I really appreciate your comment about Kate wearing glasses. My wife of almost 51 years, wore glasses for almost all of those years, and the glasses all ways made her beautiful brown eyes look so great to me

pepepilotpepepilotover 5 years ago
Great story

Well told and in the best of taste. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed it very much. It was very touching, and with the happiest of endings. Ya can’t beat that.

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 5 years ago
Well Done!

Well Sir, in my opinion you are certainly not a “demon” as you state in your ‘call sign”. You are definitely a person with the soul of a poet. You have a very clear way in which you write your stories. You identify your characters intimately and form your story in a clean precise manner. They are really ‘feel good” stories.

My only loss of phrase is “sport”? In the U.S. it could be so many things like baseball, football, tennis, and on and on. Do they only have one major sport in your country?

In closing I will remark upon my finding the people “Down Under” as being wonderful to our American military men. My favorite of all time were those in Hobart Tasmania. I will always remember their generosity. A Five on your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I dunno...

Got a little bored reading a diary of the dating lives of two people. No real tension or drama. Well written but still boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed this story very much. It was just a very nice romance story, pure and simple. I’m gonna have to check out more of demon160’s stories. I hope the rest of them are as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

There really is nothing like that first time when the person you loves tells you that they love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, thank you for sharing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They went to Palm Cove during box jellyfish season? That is very dangerous! And what about the eastern brown snakes in that area? They should have holidayed in New Zealand!

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

The plot of the story was pretty good, but it’s seems filled with a lot of fluff and filler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet story. A confrontation between Kate an Adam would have been interesting.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Very nice. I immediately clued in to the car wreck before it actually happened in your story. Typically someone important to the story dies. I was pleasantly surprised by Dan escaping with reasonably minor injuries. My favorite part of the whole thing was when Amanda gave her speech at the wedding reception. It revealed valuable insights into Kate's point of view during the weeks leading up to the first date. It's good to see that Kate became attracted to Dan at almost the same time that he was becoming attracted to her.

A really sweet story like this deserves 5/5, so I gave it that.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Very nice story 5 stars

However the break up of his marriage is the lamest excuse I've heard so far! Aurthor you can do better MUCH better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous