All Comments on 'How Did I Get So Lucky?'

by NorthernNewEnglandGuy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written. Anyone wanting to read about sex should be thrilled.

I came for a Romantic story line. It has good possibilities, but it was more like and introduction.

Well written! I really liked it. 5

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 2 years ago

First rate story, thank you

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Overly drawn out and teasing. His hesitancy felt really contrived and unrealistic, like he was gay or something. No feelings of deep affection or romance, just fuck buddies at best. Too long and unfinished.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

LOVE body you're given Maggie, and her attitude towards nudity & sex, and amazing relationship she has with her mom...

tho, aside from !st Time stories on here, don't recall any other story where he's NEVER gone down...

how did he get so lucky indeed...!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You started out first person and suddenly near the end of the first chapter you switched to third person. Like your other stories this has potential but is ruined by rookie (at least I hope you’re a rookie) mistakes. Please get an editor/proofreader to work with you on these fundamental issues.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerover 1 year ago

l can see the progression in your writing, your latest 8/22 shows that you're more relaxed. l agree with a previous comment that this was a bit long. There's a great 8k word story in here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and very erotic. Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful and powerful story. Very well written.

Mike9947Mike9947about 1 year ago

A 5 for sure.

But would be a better story without the distraction of her ex.

OvercriticalOvercritical11 months ago

Despite the skills presented by the author in composing the story and character presentation (I won't say development) I must confess that I rated this a 2*. When you look at the story you'll see that nothing really happened. Half the tale revolves around Maggie's experience with that jerk Evan and that had nothing to do with her romance with David. Worrying about the pluses and minuses of a foreskin is hardly the subject matter of a bona fide romance. And David's preoccupation with his potential cheating on the deceased Rebecca is also a distracting bit of nonsense. He behaved like an adolescent with his first exposure to a naked Maggie on the beach and potential lover in bed. Hmmmm. Maybe the 2* was too high a rating.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hard to believe that a 'feminist free spirited' Maggie who had many lovers before seducing and marrying Evan was without a man and didn't have sex post divorce!

Why focus so much on her ex from their Uni days, so fucking unnecessary

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So Maggue gives him the results of his STD test.....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not sure what Maggie's infatuation with her exes uncut cock has to do with a romance. Seems pretty shallow of her to dwell on that with a new lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthernNewEnglandGuy@NorthernNewEnglandGuy
152 Followers
Just an old romantic at heart. Most of my stories are romances that develop over time. Since they are romances, it’s a given that the two main characters are likely to end up in a relationship and, since this is Literotica, there’s likely to be sex. I try to create interesti...

SIMILAR Stories