How Did We Get Here? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was the same age as Grace, 28, but admitted to having a bit more experience than her friend. She wouldn't give great detail but said that her number of lovers was in double figures. She said that since they had watched Grace's film, they had talked about nothing else. Every time they made love, they talked about Danny, who was her favourite making love to her. It turned them both on, but when she asked him if he wanted to make it real, he wasn't sure.

Her wedding was in 6 weeks, so I wanted to work on her quickly.

"Kate, I have an idea," I said to her, "How would you like to film a scene with Danny as a hen night treat? I'll pay Danny and do it for free. You can give it to Charlie as a present, and if he likes it, which I think he will, we can set something bigger and better up."

"I don't know," she admitted, looking deep in thought, "What if he freaks out and calls the wedding off?"

"I know it's a risk," I went on, "But the fact that you're here today means that you want to do this. Sorry to sound arrogant, but you wouldn't have met me if you didn't want this."

She thought and didn't speak. I felt that the words had struck a chord.

"What I then propose is that we do something we've never done before," I went on, "We'll film you on your wedding night. I know it sounds crazy, but you have a private sweet in your hotel yes?"

'Yes we do," she replied.

'"So we would set up as if we were filming an official wedding video," I continued, "And I would have your suite set up to film you in a couple of scenes as soon as you get back from your reception. The scenes can be as hard or soft as you like."

"I'm not sure about this," she said with a concerned look, "What if our family found out?"

"They won't," I reassured her, "I'm a professional, and it is my business to be discreet. Just give it some thought."

The 2 girls left deep in discussion. My mind was racing as to how this would be even bigger than the honeymoon video. Imagine fucking a new wife on her actual wedding night? It would be box office.

We received a final run of applications over the next 2 weeks for Angie's birthday party and finished on 56. All of the men were fans and had never been on film before. I closed the applications and sent out the details inviting them to our studio. Steve agreed to assist with the filming process, and Cindy agreed to help as a fluffer and to keep the men occupied while they waited their turn. Angie was excited about this one, I could tell in her talk in the lead-up to it. She had enjoyed the film with Grace, and this was a chance to meet fans for the first time and share a set with her oldest friend.

I received a further email from Kate in the lead-up to the birthday party. To my surprise, she had agreed to my suggestion that she shoot a scene as a wedding surprise for Charlie. She said that they had discussed having one last fling before they got married. They started the chat as a joke after they watched Grace's Honeymoon, and he agreed that Kate could have a hall pass for one night if he could have a girl that he fancied. She agreed, knowing that they had discussed people they fancied, and there had been a girl who had tried to get Charlie into her bed after a work night out once. Kate was happy for him to enjoy himself, as she knew he would love her making a private porn film for him.

I proposed that I would need to film her with Danny within the next few days, so I could produce it properly for them. I invited them all to watch the filming of Angie's birthday party, in the hope that Charlie would agree to my idea of their wedding night being filmed. I booked Danny in and arranged that she would shoot tomorrow. Grace was coming with her for moral support. This would give me a chance to work on her more.

I set the studio up in the most simple way I could. One bed, and as much lighting as we could to produce a high-quality production. I wanted this to be sensual and classy, rather than the dirty stuff we usually produced.

Kate looked nervous as she arrived in the afternoon. She looked sexy just wearing jeans and a T-shirt. She had an overnight bag with her outfit for the shoot. She had her hen night outfit which was a short tight black dress and a veil with the usual girlie stuff attached.

a

"So how do you want this to work?" I asked Kate, "I know you've never done anything like this before, but it would be good to get an idea as to what your limits are today."

"I don't know," she replied, "I guess I just want to have sex. Sorry if that sounds silly!" She giggled, which again showed her nerves.

"I understand," I said, "Don't worry, I know you're nervous and haven't done anything like this before. Here's what I'm thinking. You get dressed and Grace brings you onto the set. We blindfold you and bring Danny in. When we remove the blindfold, he will do a lapdance for you, and then we move on from there."

Kate nodded and took a deep breath.

"I'm not going to direct it that much, and will just let you 2 enjoy each other," I continued, "I might ask you to move positions slightly for close-up shots, but that is all. This is porn, so we will get Danny to pull out and cum over you, are you ok with that?"

"Yes, I'm ok with that," she replied.

"I won't script it again," I went on, "We'll just let it happen naturally, you guys can decide where and when. I wasn't planning to ask you to do anal or anything like that unless you want to."

"No, not today," she laughed, "I don't think I'm ready for that yet."

Danny arrived and we did the introductions. He kissed Grace hugged her like an old friend, and warmly greeted Kate. I let them chat for a while, as Danny's relaxed style would no doubt put her at ease.

The girls then went to get ready and I briefed Danny on what I would be asking them to do. He was ready in a Policeman outfit when Kate came out in her dress and veil. She looked nervous as we started rolling and Grace led her onto set. She smiled when the blindfold was removed and she saw Danny ready for action. Grace moved away and Danny performed his dance and took his clothes off down to his tight briefs. Danny encouraged Kate to feel his cock through the material, and his cock stiffened to her touch.

Kate gasped when he removed them and his 10-inch cock sprung to attention. Kate touched it for the first time and rubbed his length with a look of lust on her face. I could see her engagement ring as she wrapped her hand around him to wank him gently. Without prompting, Kate started to lick the tip of his cock, and down the shaft to his balls. She took her time before putting the tip in her mouth and gradually inched more of his huge piece into her mouth. By the time she was in her stride, she was fitting more than half of him in her mouth.

Danny then took charge and kissed her, unzipping her dress and letting it fall to the floor. She had a tiny black thong and a lacy bra that barely covered her modesty. He turned her around and lovingly kissed her neck while playing with her tits. Kate was getting turned on and was grinding her bum against his hard cock. Danny freed her tits and played with her nipples while he continued to kiss her neck. She was putty in his hands and loved this. Danny then reached down and slipped his hand inside her thong. This made her gasp as his fingers ran across her pubic mound to reach her pussy lips. He slipped them off, leaving her completely nude and exposed as they got onto the bed.

Danny spent the next 5 minutes licking her pussy slowly. Nothing was rushed and he alternated between her lips and clit to make sure she didn't cum too soon. She was so naturally wet that Danny's face was coated in her juices when she came. Danny kissed her with her juices still on his lips and slid his cock into her, which made her cry out with pleasure. They continued to kiss and their muted grunts as they fucked filled the room.

"I'm ready to cum," Danny told her after a full 10 minutes in their clinch, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," she told him, almost breathless with the excitement.

Danny leaned back and held her legs wide apart, letting his cock pop out of her and rest on her clit. Without touching himself, his cock twitched and came violently. The first bolt landed on Kate's cheek, the next on her chin. Some then hit her tits and landed in long ropes from her belly up to her breasts. The last drops landed on her pubic mound. Before they finished, Danny started to rub her clit with his shaft, which made her cum again within seconds. We had a great shoot in the can already.

"Kate, do you think you'll want to go again when Danny is ready?" I asked her while she wiped herself down with a towel.

"I'd love to," she said with a smile.

The couple spent the next half an hour fucking in various positions, finishing in doggy style, where I had a close-up of Kate gripping the sheets as Danny thrust into her. Again I could see her engagement ring and her face contacting in pleasure every time she pounded into her. Danny then flipped her round so she could suck him again, and she took his cock in her mouth to suck off her juices. This time she tried harder to deep throat him and only gagged when she was about an inch short of his whole length.

Kate began wanking him while keeping the tip in her mouth. I watched Danny as his orgasm grew, and I caught the moment he exploded in her mouth as Kate closed her eyes and his sperm entered her. With his huge loads, she eventually let it out and the last few spurts landed on her cheeks, but most of it was in her mouth. She swallowed without breaking her stride and kissed his wet cock as he started to soften. Kate blew a kiss at the camera and waved.

"I love you, darling," she told the camera, "I can't wait to walk down the aisle with you. I hope you like your surprise."

Perfect.

Kate got tidied up and dressed, and Danny said his goodbyes, wishing Kate the very best for her wedding. I asked Kate whether she had thought any more about a wedding night film, and she planned to talk to Charlie about it when I sent her the completed film.

"Do you think the 4 of you would like to watch Angie's birthday party filming?" I asked them.

"What have you got planned?" Kate asked.

"We have over 50 of our fans who have paid to shoot with her," I continued, watching the eyes of both girls widen.

"50? Wow," Kate laughed, "That is next level."

"She has done a couple of gangbangs that have been close to this," I told them, "But this will be the biggest. Seeing as she is 50, we wanted at least 1 man for every year."

"I can't imagine doing that many men," Kate continued.

"I couldn't imagine doing more than 1," Grace chimed in, "But I admit that I loved having the 4 boys that night in Ibiza. It felt so dirty, but great too."

"Look, here's what I'm thinking," I said to Kate, wanting to lay it out in black and white. I'd love to film your first gangbang. 8-10 men I would say. I'll be honest, you would be so popular, and make a shitload of money. It would be rough and raw like we did with Grace, but I have a feeling you would like it. A lot."

She thought for a few moments before answering.

"I have always talked with Charlie about having a threesome, but we never got there," she opened up a bit, "He always wanted it with another woman, I wanted another man. We just left it there. 10 seems like a lit though."

"It's just a number," I told her, "What our subscribers like is married girls acting like sluts while their husbands watch. The dirtier the girl is, and the more innocent they look, the more popular they are. Grace has been our best-seller, which is why I've been trying to get her back in front of the camera."

"I know, she told me," she went on, "I think I could do it, but I need to be sure that Charlie is happy. I think he'll love this little treat, but 10 men on our wedding night is a huge jump."

"I'll have this film produced for you by tonight," I told her, "Let me know what his reaction is, and if it's good, please come on Saturday. We'll be having a few drinks, it will be fun."

Grace and Kate left smiling and joking with each other. She had enjoyed her last fling and would be able to remember it forever with the film I produced. I kept my word and worked fast so she had the finished movie in her inbox that night. She emailed back excitedly telling me that she was going to sit down and watch it with Charlie over a bottle of wine. All he knew was that she had made him a surprise, nothing else. I would have loved to have been a fly on their wall tonight.

When I woke up the next morning, I had an email from Kate. He loved it. He couldn't believe that she had made him a porn movie that was just for him. I had hoped that he would react like this. Kate said that they had fucked harder and longer than ever before last night, and he just couldn't keep his hands off her. When she woke up this morning, Charlie was watching it again and wanking, so she let him wank off over her face at the same moment that Danny came in her mouth on the film. They also accepted the offer to come to the studio for the party, so part 1 of my plan had worked and worked well.

When Saturday came, we got to the studio early to set up the cameras and the set. We opened the place up to its full capacity and made up a larger bed in the centre for the crowd. The men started to arrive so Angie and Cindy greeted them and gave them a drink. Angie was also having a couple of drinks and seemed more nervous and excited than I'd seen her since her first shoot. I counted them in and collected STI check information as I had insisted, and all 56 did attend. There were men of all shapes, sizes, ages and colours. Some as older than 60 I would guess, and the youngest provided ID to confirm that he was indeed over 18. Some of the men had brought masks to hide their identity, but the majority didn't care.

From a direction point of view, I only made a few rules.

1. No soft cocks in front of the camera. Do not approach Angie if you are not hard and ready.

2. If she says stop, you stop.

3. I don't care where you cum, inside or out, but raise your hand so Steve and I can film it.

With that, we were ready to go. Angie walked onto the set naked. She had let her pubic hair grow a little and looked natural. Her body although curvy and a little overweight, still looked beautiful. Working in porn had kept her fit and active. The first few men stood either side of her and I introduced that it was her 50th Birthday, so we had invited over 50 fans to fuck her, 1 cock every year, and every one of them was a brand new lover. We had a long lost count of how many men Angie had been with now, but this must be pushing the number up over 400 I thought. Not bad considering that she got married at 20 partners.

Grace, Kate, Sean and Charlie arrived as we started to roll the film. I gave them a wave and got back to filming. The action was frantic as always, with a succession of men taking positions at each end of her. She had pussy, mouth and hands full at all times. Cindy was working hard with her mouth and hands behind the scenes to provide us with hard cocks at all times. The first man came only a few minutes into filming and covered Angie's pubes and belly with cum. This was always going to happen with amateurs, but we knew that, and didn't mind at all.

Within the first hour, at least 20 of the men had been inside her, and about 10 had cum. Angie had sperm on her face, tits, belly, pussy and leaking out of her. Every new man inside her felt her slick and creamy as it leaked out. 2 more men added to the load inside her before Angie called for a break. She wouldn't be cleaning up but needed a break and a change of position.

Angie and I said hello to our guests, and I thought Charlie's eyes were going to pop out of his head with what he was seeing. He didn't know where to look with all the bodies around him and a spunk-covered star in front of him. They seemed to be enjoying the show though.

When we rolled again, Angie went doggy style and took cock after cock from behind. Most of them were now cumming inside her, but a few blew their loads on her bum and back. She was overflowing now and there was a pool of cum on the bed below as it leaked out of her. Cindy also ended up with a couple of loads in her mouth as she was too efficient with her job. She ended up getting them hard again so they could still get on camera.

Angie went on her back again for the last few men. She was looking tired now as we were into the 3rd hour of filming. Still, they came forward and fucked her. She looked so wet and loose now and must have been sore. More cum went into her pussy and mouth, and there wasn't a bit of her that wasn't covered. Even her hair was matted with the stuff.

"Girls, would you mind Charlie and Sean joining the fun?" I asked them, half joking. Both nodded though and told them to go for it. Sean had been with Angie before, but it was new to Charlie. He hesitated until Kate reassured him it was okay. Steve and I were going to also join and film the last 2 cumshots POV, and make her number up to 60.

Sean and Charlie wasted no time in getting their clothes off and presenting Angie with their cocks. She sucked them both, then Charlie fucked her hard and came inside her. Sean took his turn and did the same, both of them returning to their wives with slick, spunk-covered cocks. Both were smiling from ear to ear.

"I never dreamed I would end up in a porno!" I heard Charlie say to Kate, "Especially a week before our wedding."

I now had high hopes that they were going to agree to film with us. Seeing and enjoying this party would push us in the right direction.

Steve and I wrapped the film up and emptied our loads into my wife, and we finished by spraying Angie with a bottle of champagne and closed with her taking a big swig out of the bottle and waving goodbye.

"So Charlie, I'm going to get straight to the point, "I know you loved Kate's present to you, and I don't know how much she has told you about what I would like to do."

"I loved her film," he replied, "Thank you for helping her, it was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. What are you wanting to do?"

"I want to film a scene with Kate on your wedding night," I told him, "I would pretend to be an official wedding video, but after your guests leave, we would film Kate with several men as we did with Grace.'

"Right, I understand," he replied, looking a little more serious now.

"It would be far more hardcore like we did with Grace," I went on, "The boys will respect her, but they will be very rough with her, I need to be clear on that."

"Ok, I think we need to talk about this," he said, "I knew you would want to film her, and I guessed it would be like Grace did, but it's more real when you hear exactly what she will be doing."

"I like to set expectations upfront, so none of my performers ever go into a scene and get a nasty surprise dropped on them. Some directors are sneaky like that. I'm not," I told them, "I have 10 male performers ready to go, including Jordan and Danny who worked with Grace. We would do anal, DP, face fucking, a bit of slapping and choking, plus we would do peeing. It will be extreme. I need you both to understand that."

Both of them nodded. I think that Kate was also now understanding the full extent of what she would need to do. This wasn't an intimate scene with a loving Danny, it would be hard and dirty with the men using her body.

"It will pay well," I continued, "Extremely well. Grace and Sean will confirm that they earned a good amount from her film. A bride on her wedding night would be blockbuster material. I can give you until the weekend to decide, but no later, as I will need to pay the lads at that point to secure their services."

Both of them agreed that they would sleep on it and let me know. I wasn't as sure about the outcome now as the reality seemed to hit them both. Kate's video and Charlie joining in with Angie was a bit of fun, but seeing 10 guys throw your new wife around on a night that is supposed to be an intimate one between 2 lovers is another thing.

1...345678