How Far Can They Go? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a natural star, that there could be no doubt about. When the show's cameras weren't pointed in her direction, the, depending on their orientation, shocked and confused gazes of random adults on the street took their place, watching her as eagerly as the show's paying subscribers would.

She knew what the people wanted to see, and had no problem at all giving it to them.

"I know those things are bigger than your head," he whispered to her in a fake-disturbed voice, trying his best to pretend that, by now, he wasn't as happy with her choice of an outfit as the other men on the street. "So, that can be a problem, but can't you at least try to hide them?"

He gulped hard as he noticed that a flash of light, followed by a momentary, almost inaudible burst of shocked cursing, had hit them. Some guy, who seemed to be even a bit older than him, from the street next to the hotel had just taken a creepshot of her.

And him, of course. But mostly her.

He felt anger quickly seep into his veins before he was immediately calmed by hearing her voice. "This is gonna be our life for quite some time after the show gets aired. Which means today," she said, with more than a hint of mockery in her voice. "Relax, embrace it. That's all I can say to you."

He nodded slightly. She was right.

After today, they would enter a new world. Anonymity was about to be a thing of the past. The whole planet was about to get to know them as one of the people who started committing incest the moment it became legal in their country, not just for fun and pleasure, but for money. Not exactly the best way to get famous.

Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind. Were there any of their relatives who would only find out about what they were doing from the show? Probably not, thankfully, at least the close ones. His wife took it upon herself to explain the situation to both of their families in the last month. Having, for the last few decades, made her living as a writer, she truly had her way with words, and did so quite successfully. And he found it hard to care what some distant ones he had seen once or twice in his life, and Selena never, thought about them.

But still, he found it hard to believe there wasn't anyone who had a serious problem with this, as legal as it now was and as understandable as their motives were, or any relationships which, unbeknownst to him, were already irreparably ruined.

But, well, this probably wasn't the time to think about this. Besides, he had more than enough time to call and ask her about this. Or ask in person, since Martina already mentioned that she was planning to later come to the show as an audience member.

"Wanna know a secret?" she asked him as they saw the building of the studio, about a minute's walk from where they now were, ending this train of thoughts of his for good. "Which isn't really a secret at all, but you don't seem to know about it?" she finished with a wink.

"What?" was the flat reply.

"This is the same outfit I went to the Uni in on my first day there," she said, rather proud of herself and already amused at what she knew will be his reaction.

"What?!" he blurted out in genuine shock. "You're kidding? That's..." he stammered, before she cut him off with a biting laugh.

"What? Wrong?" she replied teasingly. "It was pretty hot that day, even more than today. Quite a reasonable outfit for an adult woman at a day like that."

"Selena..." he said, his voice filled with disappointment.

"You're such a prude," she said, letting out yet another, barely contained burst of laughter. "Aaand we're here," she quickly announced as they reached the studio, cutting short any possible lecturing from him with the announcement.

There didn't seem to be too many people trying to get in, or even just standing around the building. Apart from them, they could see two other couples making their way to the studio's entrance through the parking lot, and a man who seemed to be a technician or another crew member working at the show going back to the studio with a nearly-burned-out cigarette in his hand, but other than that, there was just them.

Eric especially didn't like the idea of them being late for the shooting of whatever it was that they were to do, potentially missing some important information or even jeopardizing their place in the show and the possibility of winning the money they hoped to get, and he could tell that even his carefree daughter was a bit scared of such a possibility.

But, as the door to the studio wildly flung open before them, Jake's grinning face the first thing they could notice as it did so, those anxious thoughts left their minds as quickly as they came.

"Well, hello you two," he replied teasingly as he outstretched his hand, rather predictably, towards Selena.

"Oh, hiiii," she replied in a comically exaggerated manner, as her hand shot to meet his.

The surprising coldness of the plastic of the ring on her middle finger startled him for a bit as he not-so-gently squeezed her hand to enjoy her soft skin and warm flesh. Taking the cue from how she greeted him, he soon started wildly shaking her hand, her arm really, in a manner similarly comically exaggerated to the one with which she greeted him, and one he actually even intensified when he noticed the way their arms' wild movements were making her tits shake.

"Is there any problem," Eric asked, just as the sleazy moderator was done shaking his daughter's arm.

"Is what I was just going to ask, thanks Dad," Selena blurted out. "Any problem with us coming this late? Since you've been waiting for us."

"Oh, no, no, no, don't worry," he replied reassuringly. "It's just, well, I won't lie, you're one of the few couples we've been waiting for," he added rather quietly, his gaze fixed at some point behind them, which, as they realized when they looked in its direction, was the plain-looking couple behind them, walking through the parking lot and already on the halfway to the studio's entrance. "Please, come in you two," he quickly said, as he pushed himself to the side and gestured for them to enter.

The studio building's lobby looked much the same as it did when they briefly visited it yesterday for the necessary formalities. Just as clean, well-furnished, and expensive-looking as before.

And just as filled with people, mostly older men and younger women for obvious reasons, as before.

However, this time, there seemed to be no one fornicating on any expensive piece of furniture in the luxurious lobby.

While yesterday a clear majority of the various incestuous couples inhabiting the lobby, and the entire building likely, chose to let their passions flow freely in front of everyone as they were fucking each other on every even slightly acceptable surface in there, with a significant minority of the show's staff hosting expressions on their faces which made it clear they would've loved to join in, now, there was quiet all around, with the soft chatter of various groups of people the only sound that could be heard.

"Of course, it wouldn't be a good idea to waste all of your energy, and other things, just before you'll need to have sex for the cameras," Jake started commenting. "So, we let the people get to know each other for a few hours today. This is, in part at least, still a reality show, after all. You need some bonds between the contestants first, to get some tension to show the viewers later. Also, most people already gave us enough other material yesterday, whether here or elsewhere, some more than others."

"Let me guess," Eric said, in a tone that didn't sound like he was guessing anything at all. "There are cameras in the hotel rooms, right?"

"Well, they were in the limousines, so what would you say?" Jake replied, with a smile. "Also, did you people do something in there? You were the only couple from those people wanted to see in action who did nothing, but, others said something about you two getting freaky before you came here, half an hour before or so."

"Well, maybe we did, maybe we didn't," Selena told Jake, with a smile similar to his. "I think you should check, right now, just to be sure. And if there's anything, I bet it'll be like everything with me in it. Awesome."

"Well, yeah, I'm leaving. Lots of things to check and not much time left, besides, you should try to get to know other contestants as well. There's not many people coming in here anymore, so a greeter isn't needed anymore, others will just automatically do what the rest of you do," he said as he turned to walk away from them, up the staircase closest to them. "So, well, bye!" he yelled as he turned around near the first step, seemingly at all of the people there and not just the two of them.

Having left them alone, the two quickly exchanged vague "What now?" glances, not sure what to do now.

Seating themselves in a pair of chairs close by, they chose to watch the other people chattering together, maybe joining them themselves.

As they very quickly realized, they weren't the only ones who chose this course of action. It seemed there were more people just awkwardly meandering about, or watching their surroundings, than engaging in any kind of social interaction with their fellow strangers they've just met in the lobby.

Every single time when the light chatter in the lobby died out temporarily, the overwhelming silence and awkwardness in the air became palpable.

+++Close Encounters+++

Finding the atmosphere in the lobby increasingly intolerable even for loners such as themselves, the two quickly started scanning the room to find anyone with whom they could be sure they could have a fruitful conversation to pass the unknown length of time they'd have to wait before the shooting awaiting them was to start.

Whether it was simply friendly-looking people, or, even better, some of the people they've already met yesterday, their eyes were darting across the entire lobby in increasing frustration.

Thankfully for them, they quickly noticed the figures of Christine and Jonathan, the couple they've talked with yesterday, talking with a few other people at the other end of the hall. As they looked at each other, they didn't have to say anything to understand what they both wanted to do.

However, just as they got ready to go meet their new friends, their journey was stopped moments after it started. Because just as they stood up from the chairs, the doors to the lobby flung open, with two luxuriously dressed people quickly stepping inside, momentarily capturing the gazes of everyone in the room.

He looked to be in the same age bracket as Eric, late 30s or early 40s, as, understandably, seemed to be the general norm for the males in the studio. Wearing an expensive-looking black suit which seemed to have been freshly imported from a factory of some high-end European fashion brand which most of the people in here hadn't even heard of, it was quite clear that he was much wealthier than Eric, or the other fathers in the building, and possibly even wealthier than the staff or creators of the show.

In fact, he looked like he had a bunch of professionals working on him constantly to make sure he was as attractive as possible, as the way Selena and the other women in the hall looked at him showed. His quite muscular figure obvious even through the luxurious suit, his handsome face clean-shaven, and his dark hair perfectly combed, if this guy wouldn't bring the show more female viewers, then nothing would.

But while he, unlike Eric, was quite attractive, she, like Selena, was what dreams were made of.

Absolutely massive tits which seemed ready to rip the bright pink crop top enveloping them to shreds with the slightest move of hers. A slender, yet curvaceous figure which seemed way too small to support such giant juggs. Perfectly round, large asscheeks which made her body look as irresistibly tempting from behind as it was from the front, and which surely already posed quite a dilemma for her previous partners in deciding how exactly to enjoy her body to the fullest during sex.

And, of course, a gorgeous face worthy of a Goddess, with crimson lips and large, heavenly-blue eyes, all of it crowned with a thick mane of long, wavy, golden hair.

Silence filled the air of the room as the inhabitants scanned the newcomers with their prying eyes, expressions of lust and jealousy on their faces switching according to the gender of the observer and the observed.

For their part, the two attractive newcomers gave back as much as they got, except their faces seemed to be permanently fixed in expressions of silent contempt and quiet amusement at their supposed competition.

This went on for a few moments before their gazes shifted in Selena and Eric's direction, and the expressions on their faces cracked and switched momentarily in some slight, almost indescribable way, as if shocked to see them, before the young woman started walking in their direction, prodding the older man to follow her as she did so, the expressions on their faces having since recovered.

She walked exactly as they imagined when they first saw her moments ago, a kind of effortlessly sensual gait that just came naturally to some highly attractive women, clearly signaling to all onlookers that nature pulled no punches when it came to blessing her. Her overtly-inflated fleshy globes bounced in all directions as her curvy hips swayed seductively, straining the crop top's fabric to its limits, and drawing the attention of all the onlookers to her prodigious chest.

Even the normally unflappable Selena, who herself possessed world-class looks and was seldom truly excited by someone else's, stared breathlessly at the massive-breasted temptress as she moved toward her.

"Hi," the blonde with the giant juggs said to Selena, in a predictably high-pitched voice, as she outstretched her arm toward her. "Nice to meet some other normal people in here. Not trying to be mean, but, well," she said, in a tone which sounded just like her and her father's facial expressions looked, except with the contempt and amusement at the other occupants of the studio being much less subdued, finishing the sentence with a biting chuckle as she briefly ran her eyes over the other people in the hall, before bringing her gaze back at Selena. "Anyways, I'm Michelle. Michelle Ashton, and this is my father, of course, Jonah."

"Hi," Jonah told the Santoses. After the Santoses returned the greetings and introduced themselves in turn, he continued speaking, asking them, "So, why do you guys do this? Is this a fetish thing for you, or is this just fun, or a bet, or is there another reason for why you are here? You guys really don't look like you need this, unlike the others in here."

"Oh, well," Selena stammered for a moment, trying to find a way to save face in front of those strangers while speaking the truth, realizing what his remarks implied about their family's financial situation. "Well, we don't need it all that much, but the main prize is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for us, anyway. We, well, I at least, could probably get that money anyway with the job prospects I have, and Dad's in line to inherit some serious cash eventually, but, why not?"

Jonah just chuckled, while his daughter smirked at Selena's reply before he said, "I would say we are in something of a similar situation, then. My ex-wife and the mother of this gorgeous girl, Deborah, maybe you've heard of her, recently cut us off of her money, so..."

"Deborah Ashton?" Eric asked, interrupting Jonah. "I have heard of someone named like that, from my bosses, always said in a hushed tone of voice, almost like they were scared." he said, waiting for a while to see Jonah's reaction, continuing when he noticed a knowing, amused smirk growing on his face. "All I know is that they, our company did some business with hers. Don't know if it's your ex-wife though, from what I've heard, this lady seems to be more legend than a woman."

"Yes, that Deborah Ashton, the living investment banking legend who's multiplying her net worth to ten figures with her recent moves into the hedge-fund management business, is the woman I've spent the best eleven years of my life laying next to in bed, and the most unfortunate eleven years being divorced from," Jonah said rather proudly. "Also the woman who's lucky to get to call herself the mother of this gorgeous little princess, and, well, much less lucky to call herself her employer..."

"Daaad!" Michelle whined loudly. "Do you always, always have to bring it up with strangers? Always!"

Selena looked at Eric, who was starting to feel a little uneasy now and smirked wildly. This was starting to get funny.

"Honey," Jonah replied to his daughter, "the Santoses aren't strangers by now. You've introduced us just now, remember?" he said to his daughter, who was now pouting, before adding, "I know your memory's kinda lazy with details like that, but..."

"Daaad!" his daughter whined again, even louder, with him just grinning wildly in response.

"Well, if this is uncomfortable for any of you, we can change the topic," Selena said, before adding, in an amused tone of voice that made it quite clear that she didn't want to do either of those things, "Or, we can all just leave, I mean, it wouldn't be bad to explore the studio a bit, it's all gonna start soon."

"Oh no, it's OK," Jonah replied, swiftly. "It's just that, well, Michelle is, quite rightfully, embarrassed to talk about the reason why we are in this show. Being a good mother, Deborah hired Michelle to work in her company as an intern, at a pretty well-paid position actually. To allow her to earn some money of her own, and to not have to rely on us, since she's already nineteen years old. And Deborah really meant it. She even made more at the time than me at my IT consulting company, though that's not saying much."

"Why so?" Selena asked. "That also sounds like a really well-paid position, especially so if you're the owner. At least I hope it is, I have some plans in that field after this is over."

"Well, I am the owner, but I only pay myself as much as my average employee gets. For morale and so on, you know? Well, excepting bonuses, of course," he said with a short, loud burst of laughter. "Anyway, back to Michelle. Well, as it unfortunately turned out, our daughter was simply not ready for that work. She's smart, ambitious, driven, and other things I'm proud of her for, but bond swaps, asset management, choosing the best stocks to invest in for short and long-term gain, respectively, and so on, really aren't her forte. She also had problems remembering what exactly she was doing, what exactly she was to do, how to do it, forgetting when she had done something or set something in motion and that she needed to stop it, and so on."

"Understandable," Eric interrupted Jonah, trying to sound sympathetic to Michelle's mistakes. "Had a lot of similar problems when I started to work as an accountant, even though I had more than a few years of school, and some practice, behind me. You'll learn, eventually."

The blonde didn't bother to respond.

"Well, there won't be an ´eventually´ for her, and those weren't the only problems she had," Jonah replied. "Unfortunately, our daughter didn't inherit much from our work drive, whether when it comes to IT or finance. I know she tried," he said, looking at her reassuringly, as she stopped pouting, the expression on her face turning into a rather saddened one. "But, God, or Nature, or whoever gave her that gorgeous body, definitely knew what they were doing. She's simply naturally driven to showing herself and her prodigious assets off, rather than working in any capacity."

"I know that feeling," Selena confessed, interrupting Jonah just as her father did moments ago. "When all the dudes around you are looking at you twenty-four-seven, with you just knowing what they want, what they are imagining, you eventually start thinking, why should I suffer from this? Why should I get harassed while trying to work for peanuts, instead of making a lot of money straight from their horny gazes? Why should I suffer because of this, instead of owning it?"