How Far Can They Go? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

"I could've done whatever Mom wanted me to do," Michelle countered. " It's just, the internet. Social media. It's all just so addictive, all the validation I was getting when I started posting pics of myself in office uniform, with my tits still clearly visible. I had no idea how many guys are turned on by slutty-looking professional women. I couldn't get my face off of my iPhone's screen for more than half of a day!"

"Yup, and that's why we're here," Jonah stated, in a deadpan tone. "Michelle simply got put in the worst possible place, at the worst possible time. In between forgetting that she was supposed to work instead of putting racy selfies on the net, and not knowing at all what she was doing when she tried to work, Michelle caused Deborah's company just over eight figures' worth of damages due to lost opportunities over a period of a couple of weeks. She didn't take it too well. At all. So, she kicked Michelle out, cut her off from all of the money she was supplying her with, the trust fund, simply all of it. But, my daughter doesn't like poverty, that is, living from less than seven figures per month, so, the moment she found out about this thing and how much they were offering, it was clear we were about to go for that money."

"She just told you?!" Selena asked, amazed. "The things I had to do to get this one into the bed with me!"

"Well, the money's real nice, and I won't lie, there was some attraction ever since she became an adult," he said, before slapping her perfect ass, sending her jiggling lightly for a few moments. "Those curves are a work of art, hard not to notice."

"Just how I feel about Selena," Eric said, smiling at his daughter. "Anyway, when is all of this starting? Those people are already going up the stairs in there, so, if you don't need to talk about something, I think we can break this up?"

Jonah looked behind him, realizing what Eric was talking about.

The lobby was much emptier than it had been just minutes ago when he and his daughter had entered. Some of the people in there were walking up the stairs at the end of the lobby to the upper levels of the building, but even not counting those pairs, there were nowhere near as many people in the lobby as there should've been.

Perhaps all the staff was getting ready?

He sure couldn't see any of them anywhere...

"Well," he said, sensing the inevitable silence encroaching upon their conversation, now that his expository monologue was over and he realized that he didn't have much idea what to talk about with this pair of almost-complete strangers. "I think me and Michelle are gonna find what's going on in there."

Slightly nudging the busty blonde bombshell to follow him, the rich and handsome IT company owner turned away from the Santoses, quickly leaving for the set of stairs most of the other contestants had already chosen to climb.

The father and daughter looked at each other with amused expressions on their faces, he saying what both of them were thinking, "Well, seems like you aren't the favorite to win anymore."

"Ya think?" she replied, playfully.

"Jake will be sad," he said, before adding with a grin. "Or maybe not. The more big-titted chicks in there, the happier he'll probably be."

"Like you were any different," she replied, rolling her eyes and keeping the playful tone from before.

"I actually wouldn't say she's not," they heard someone behind them say in a surprisingly feminine, but still very commanding and authoritative voice.

Looking behind them, they saw someone they hadn't noticed at all before, a tall, slender figure sitting on a chair near the window about twenty feet away from them, both the figure and the chair appearing to have seemingly materialized from the thin air right at this moment.

For a millisecond, Selena thought that the suddenly-appeared woman was the famous pop star, Taylor Swift. From the face to the hair, height and body proportions, and so on, the resemblance to the singer's younger self, around late-teens to early-20s was there, to an almost uncanny degree. It was only after the woman stood up from her chair that Selena finally recognized her as a very different type of a star, that is, another of her fellow "star" contestants in this show, specifically the transwoman she and her father were talking about in the morning. If only she could remember her name now...

"My name's Marianne," she said as she started walking toward the pair, proudly showing off her hot body and clothing that was just marginally less slutty than Selena's. "Dr. Marianne Barber, if I have to properly introduce myself. If you find either of those too formal, you can call me Natalya. My grandmother started calling me that after I came out, and so has the rest of my mother's family. They are Ukrainians, father's family are Germans. Even in this decade, in this century, with me being a twenty-three year-old, our family gatherings are always fun, and sometimes can get quite interesting as well." she explained as she came face-to-faces with the pair, saying the last sentence pretty much right into their ears.

"Well, uhm, I can imagine," Selena replied, equally amused and bemused at this woman's behavior, stifling a laugh as she did so. Was she trying some form of power play, to intimidate her, or both of them?

Well, her father seemed unfazed by what was going on, and she likewise wasn't about to let it work on her...

"Personal space, please," she said, taking half a step backward. "Dealing with the previous blonde wonder was exhausting, even if she wasn't right in my face."

"Of course, apologies for my uncouth manners," Marianne replied, in a surprisingly calm and even voice, taking two full steps back in reaction. "I myself have been quite annoyed by the inane blabbering of the blonde and not-so-blonde wonders there, so I just jumped at the opportunity to talk to someone normal."

"Ooh, that's, nasty," Selena commented. "To others. But sweet to me. That's how I like it," she added, before suddenly stammering. "Oh, and, well, since you're so nice, please forgive me my bad manners. I forgot to introduce us, we're, I'm Selena and..."

"Selena and Eric Santos, I know," she interrupted her, "I guess we've all been looking into who we'll be competing against right? Back to the topic, that's actually how I realized that you're probably going to get far in this show. And even if I hadn't done that, I would've known a lot about you anyway, you two love talking about yourselves," she added with a cheeky smirk on her face.

"Yeah, I guess so," Eric commented, continuing in sporadically reminding his daughter and her conversational partners of his existence in this conversation as well.

"Hah!" Marianne laughed. "A shy, nerdy guy, and a total bombshell. That's exactly what I meant, that's exactly why you two will get far," she explained. "Exactly the wish-fulfillment some forty-five percent of the people watching this want to see. Another forty-five percent want to see hot bimbos like those two other future finalists you've just talked with, and then there's people like the foreign, transgender, PhD-and-no-curves-having me to appeal to all the remaining fetishes."

"Trust me, he's got a lot more to offer down there than he seems to," Selena replied proudly. "And I have a lot more up there than it seems, as well."

"I know," Marianne replied, strangely reassuringly, to the woman she had just started speaking to a few minutes ago.

Unfortunately, the best that Selena could do was to read her lips, as just before Marianne had said anything, the sound of a loud alarm, sounding similar to a school bell but somehow several times more annoying, exploded throughout the studio for a couple of seconds, before falling silent as suddenly as it had started.

A young male staffer, just a year or two younger than Selena at around 18 or 19 years old, yelled out to the Santoses and the few other stragglers at the top of his lungs, in a broken voice that betrayed his age and undercut whatever authority he was trying to build, that the show is about to start and to follow him as he went towards the stairs.

Then, Marianne yelled out something herself in the direction of the toilet doors, in a language Selena didn't recognize. It sounded like some weird mix of German and Ukrainian, but it could've been just a strongly accented version of one or the other.

Loud footsteps emanated from behind the door to the men's room. Seconds later, a middle-aged man of about 50 years stormed out of the door at the apparent command. Exchanging a few sentences in the peculiar language Marianne had just introduced to the Santoses, his masculine baritone perfectly complimenting her surprisingly feminine soprano, they waltzed towards the stairs, the Santoses in tow along with a few random stragglers.

+++The Big (Gang)Bang+++

Just as was already advertised yesterday by Jake to both regular viewers and whatever contestants bothered to watch, this so-called extra round was taking place in a group of spacious room of unknown previous purpose. The one which Selena, Eric, and the others were now standing in front of, positioned near the stairs at the beginning of the hallway, was filled with luxurious, as was the standard in the studio, erotically-looking beds covered in red bedclothes, with pale walls covered in cameras of various sizes, capturing all the happenings in the room from almost every angle possible.

As spacious as the room itself looked though, one could easily get a slightly claustrophobic feeling from the furniture. The various beds, as nice and clean-looking as they were, were packed a little too close to each other, being only a couple of feet apart from each other at best.

There were 3 rows of them. Totalling 20 beds in total, 4 were positioned with their sides by the large, dirty windows of the wall on the opposite end of the room from the door to the hallway, providing any potential bystanders near the building a near-perfect view of the people "performing" on them only marginally blurred by the dust and other polluting particles covering the windows.

Clearly, the people who were to use them would be the highlights of the show, an honor no one seemed eager to claim for themselves, with only the few pairs of beds closest to the door being already occupied.

The remaining beds, positioned in rows of 8 with the headboards against their respective walls, provided much more privacy from the prying eyes of anyone wishing to enjoy the show for free, though the way they were packed next to each other made the possibility of using them seem not a bit more attractive.

The way the room, likely used for a completely different purpose up to some point in the recent past, was now packed to an almost-claustrophobic level with the beds, and with an utterly unnecessary amount of cameras, gave some credence to Jake's claim that they did not expect something like this to happen. This did indeed look like a frantic attempt to correct an unforeseen mistake, though they did manage to at least divide the contestants into groups assigned to each of the 5 available adjacent rooms.

Speaking of Jake, the Santoses could see him loudly herding a group of contestants, including Christine and Marianne, to the room adjacent to the one they were assigned to, laughing and conversing together as he walked through the door along with the last few members of that group to remain in the hallway.

Their group, which also included the recently-arrived Ashtons and seemed to include mainly girls with age and body proportions similar to Selena and Michelle's, the men being predictably of all types, soon met their own "herder". A young Hispanic woman, not dissimilar lookswise to her peers in the group, marched rather angrily towards them with a piece of white paper in her right hand, brushing past the few members of staff who remained near the adjacent room's door, her bouncing tits capturing the attention both of those staffers and the men in the group as she did so.

"All right everyone, let's do this ASAP, we're almost out of time!" she ordered, handing the paper to the man closest to her, who took a quick look at it before passing it on to the rest of the group. "We're starting in about two minutes, so just go where we assigned you and get ready," she added.

Peeking through the opened door and taking a look at the few pairs who already occupied some of the beds, she quickly scanned them, before rather angrily ordering one of the pairs to go on a bed on the opposite side of the room.

Taking a look at the paper as it finally made its way to them, the bemused Santoses quickly understood what the woman's problem was. The row where the exiled pair first settled themselves was labeled "Big Butts", while even a cursory glance at the girl revealed that the "Big Boobs" row was truly the place for her.

But, at least they could freely choose any unoccupied bed. The "Best Of Both Worlds"-labeled row by the windows had a pair already attached to each of its 4 beds, with the Santoses being given the first one from the left, which separated their row from the "Big Boobs" one.

"Did you think about the beds when choosing this outfit?" Eric asked his daughter as she playfully jumped on the bed, earning nasty looks from a couple of other contestants, before teasingly spreading her body all over it.

"Nope," she answered truthfully. "But it goes really well with the bed, doesn't it? The skirt is pretty much the same color, only a slightly different shade, so it all complements each other, and the purple top and socks really work with it," she said, before jokingly adding, "Guess I lucked out today, unless I thought about it subconsciously or something."

That was, of course, the truth. It wasn't all, however. Her black hair and red lips added to her looks in much the same way as their similarly colored textile counterparts, with her flawless, snow-like skin being the backdrop underneath it all which made it all work so well, with her emerald-like eyes and silver earrings and the other jewelry being cherries on top of it all.

"Those tits, wow!" Jonah, sitting on the bed right next to the Santoses' one, commented as he was taking off his suit, his ogling gaze locked on Selena's gargantuan globes, which proudly jutted skyward, unhindered by the dark fabric in any way. "From this angle, it's really something else. She doesn't even need to take it off! Wanna switch, maybe later, for a bit? I don't think that would be against the rules."

While Selena just rolled her eyes in response, Eric had a muted, but very much in-kind response to Jonah's teasing, as he himself now gazed in awe at Michelle's already nude body.

Behind the Ashtons were two more couples who, much like the Santoses and most of the others, were just settling in and taking off their clothes.

A drop-dead gorgeous mixed-race, Eurasian girl with her white father, her slender 5-foot-5 physique, supporting a prodigious bust and booty which her grey bikini covered about as much as Selena's outfit did hers, perfectly contrasting with her father's ripped, 6-foot-3 figure.

Meanwhile, on the last bed in the row, was a probably unmixed black girl with her similarly black father, with a figure pretty similar to the Eurasian girl, if a little taller just as her father was a little shorter than the man next to them, with breasts a little smaller than Eric would've expected or liked, but sporting one of the most phenomenal booties Eric had ever seen.

Both of the girls also wore large hoops just like Selena did, which he only approved of.

Reflexively tilting his head to his left, he was surprised to see what seemed to be some of the show's crew members standing several dozen feet away from the building, right in line with the window he was looking out of, turning some older man away. Seems like whoever was not paying was not getting any chances to watch the show, after all.

After another mild outburst from the young staffer who ushered them into the room moments before, clothes flew onto the floor from all directions as every body was stripped naked for the just-about-to-begin show.

Checking them all out, Eric understood that this row was, indeed, the "Best Of Both Worlds". All of the other girls were quite pretty, and he'd definitely be infatuated by them if he met them in "real life", even for a moment, and some even had quite spectacular assets for the row they were in, but it was still hard to avert his gaze from the woman in front of him, and the ones behind him.

Nevertheless, all of it combined to have a powerful effect on him, with his meatpole filled with blood and ready to be put to use as it felt like exploding with every rapid beat of his excited heart.

Any moment now.

His daughter on the other hand, never the one to get overly excited by a titillating scene around her, was disinterestedly scanning the cameras on the walls while still trying not to laugh at Jonah's remarks, fully aware that the constant rolling of her large saucers all over the room will be perfectly visible on them.

She just couldn't stop wondering, who would pay for something like this? Sure, there were a lot of pretty guys and gals, but there definitely were more fat rolls visible than most people would've liked, especially taking all of the rooms, presumably as filled up like this one, together.

And then, as the air was pierced by the sharp, loud, stinging sound of a whistle, whose existence in the young staffer's mouth seemed as sudden as the sound it was making, a momentary realization flashed through all of the circuits of her brain, that her sexually ever-disinterested mind failed to order her body to properly prepare for the pounding she was about to take.

"Oich!" she whimpered, through gritted teeth, as his hard tool split her pussy lips apart as he rammed it into her uncomfortably dry pussy.

"Sorry honey," he replied apologetically as he started fucking her, already feeling her pussy start to moisten. "You're still a little dry in there."

Her mouth agape, a bewildered, did-you-just-say-that look on her face managed to be her only reaction to his words.

"OK, this is what I wanna see, we're live!" the young woman yelled, stopping Selena from replying to her father in any verbal way, her voice leaving her mouth as suddenly as the sound of the whistle did. "Fuck fuck fuck!" She added, prodding them to continue as enthusiastically as if she herself were to join in on the fun.

Which she was to very soon, as she was to find out just now.

"Is this nice honey?" Eric softly said as he started fingering her pussy with his thumb, trying to get her wet as quickly as possible.

With his cock keeping on penetrating her, and his thumb now joining the fun, pleasure finally started overwhelming her, and excited moans of pleasure started leaving her mouth to join the rising cacophony of moans, grunts, and other sounds of pleasure of both the men and the women in the room, an erotic concerto which was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a door being flung open.

"Ah! This is what I've wanted to see. Titty troopers versus the booty brigade!" Jake said as he walked into the room and put his arm around the woman's shoulders, before briefly locking eyes with Selena. "And the stars of the show, whose beds I personally chose. Did they already realize they are supposed to be an intermediary row, going from the bustiest to the bootiest? Anyways, sorry for barging in there Amelia, but you know I couldn't miss this show."

"You don't have something else to direct?" she snidely remarked. "Or was that just too hard?"

"Barbara can take care of all of that," he replied. "But, I was getting too hard, which is why we decided that I will be better placed here."

"To annoy everyone?" she asked.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers