How Far Can They Go? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To not annoy everyone, actually," he replied in a smart-assed manner. "A dude with a hard-on is as annoying to the viewers watching the show going on in there, as a chick with big tits not showing them while blowing some hard cock is to the ones watching this here. So, we thought..."

"You mean?!" she asked, already knowing what his answer was going to be.

"Oh c'mon Mel, you could put a binder on and those tatas would still be about to rip your T-shirt to shreds. Dudes watching this love big tits and butts, so you just know some of them are already jerking off to you," he said, quickly adding, "So, why not just give them what they want?"

"And if I'll say no?" she replied, her voice barely audible to Selena through the restarting cacophony, as the moans and grunts of the contestants were rising again, some of them quite loud.

"Then you'll be saying no to four grand," Jake replied, as he started to take off his expensive pants. "Or five. Or eight. Me, Barbs, and the others will just get together, and you know we'll give you whatever you want. Hell, you'll probably make us more money with this than we'll give you, no matter what you ask for. Just say what you want, show your tits, and then put that pretty little mouth of yours to good use. Twelve grand, fifteen..."

At this point, Selena stopped paying attention to the two, with the moans and grunts of her fellow contestants making it too difficult to concentrate on the softly speaking voices of the two crew members. With her hand joining her father's to pleasure her hungry cunt, her moans quickly grew loud enough to drown out most of the rest of the sounds in the room.

With it being by now quite clear that their soaked hands could move on and let his cock do the job of slamming into her, by now, overflowing pussy, she put her arms around his back for stability while he fucked her, scratching him a little as her sharp nails sunk a tiny bit into his skin in the process. He, meanwhile, rather predictably moved his hands onto the perfect, massive, pale globes shaking right in front of him from the force with which he was slamming into her.

Glancing back for a bit at the inaudibly-arguing crew members, she was slightly surprised to see that the argument was over. Just moments after Jake took his decently-thick 7-incher out of his pants, the authoritative Amelia's personality seemingly shifted instantly. Doing what a good number of the females in the room would've loved to do at the sight of the meaty shaft, she sunk to her knees submissively, taking off her T-shirt to expose her braless chest, exposing her large, bronze hooters, which Jake immediately turned his attention to just as she wrapped her plump lips around his thick shaft, and started bobbing her head obediently.

As she did so, Selena realized she could hear the sounds of a blowjob.

Though it was much closer than she would've expected.

Looking behind her father, with him taking the hint and turning around to see what she was staring at, they could see Jonah resting his relaxed body against the large window. His goddess of a daughter on her knees, her golden locks waving wildly as her head furiously bobbed up and down his cock, the red bed shaking a little as she did so.

"Wanna switch now?" he asked them, almost mockingly.

"Na-ah-ah," Selena replied, fighting through her moans. "He's got-ah, ah, ah job to finish, there."

"Good point," he said. "So does she."

Further behind the Ashtons, the remaining pairs likewise weren't holding back at all in enjoying each other and their situation.

The Eurasian girl's wildly shaking jugs seemed to be about to slip out of the tiny grey bikini containing them. Her whole slender, thin body shook and writhed in pleasure as her tall father's muscular body fucked her, his massive hands enveloping her tiny waist and holding her in place as his massive cock slammed into her small pussy again and again.

The black girl's similarly thin body likewise shook wildly as her father fucked her perfect ass. The bed creaked as it moved a bit along with her body with each slam. Her body on all fours for support, her large golden hoop earrings jiggled to all sides just like Selena's and the Eurasian girl's thin, silver ones.

The rest of the contestants were no less enthusiastic than the room's elite in the "Best Of Both Worlds" row in indulging in their incestuous, carnal desires for the entertainment and sexual gratification of the viewers watching the show from all over the country and beyond through the cameras mounted on the walls.

In fact, a rather young-looking father, who was probably about as old when his daughter, who didn't look a day over 19, was born as she was now, had already coated the walls of his little girl's sex with several spurts of his cum, the general eroticness of the situation they were in, and particularly the sight of his daughter's juicy, watermelon-sized jugs shaking in front of his face as she rode his cock, becoming too much for him.

"God fuck it," he cursed profanely under his breath, his youthful virility betraying him for the first time in his life, his words almost inaudible with all the moans and grunts reverberating through the air.

A few of his temporary roommates laughed at him, the men much more nervously so than women, as most of them were far closer to doing what he just did than they would've liked.

"Don't worry guys, just enjoy yourselves however you want!" Jake called out reassuringly while checking his smartwatch, the brand of which Selena didn't recognize, his other hand meanwhile resting on Amelia's slowly bobbing head, guiding her as she pleasured him. "We've just started and we already have seventy-five thousand viewers, thrice the number of the next room, and that number's climbing up every second. Take a break to catch your breath if you need to, you're what people want to see, just keep on having fun with each other for half an hour and we're OK."

Well, he didn't need to tell them twice.

After slowing down to listen to him, the people in the room picked up the pace to continue as if nothing had happened. Sporadically, some guy, or, more rarely, girl, would orgasm and take a momentary break, but for several minutes after his unexpected announcement of how well their hardcore incestuous show was doing in comparison to the other ones, the scene in the room remained of that of a wild orgy, with erect members fucking wet pussies, warm mouths, big tits, and firm asses.

Somewhat ironically, Jake was among the first men to finish. With a rather subdued grunt escaping his lips, he tightly grabbed Amelia's head with both of his hands, her thick, dark hair feeling as if it was going to cut the skin on his fingers while he held her head in place, fucking her mouth furiously before his body stiffened up and he came, filling her mouth with 3 spurts of cum which she had quickly swallowed.

"Wanna switch with him?" Selena asked her father, teasingly, as she took a glance at the two crew members.

"Nah," he replied with a laugh, "You wanna switch with her?"

"Depends on how much she just made," Selena answered, cheekily but truthfully. "Well," she continued, "If you don't want to switch with him, why don't you give me a reason to not want to switch with her by finishing your job here? I can give you exactly what you want as a reward for that..." she added as she looked at Jonah, who was still enjoying his daughter's oral massage of his manhood.

Needing no further prodding, he slammed his cock into her especially hard, making her yelp quietly from a mix of piercing pain and electrifying pleasure as he went all out on her hungry sex. He had felt for the last few minutes that she was close to reaching an orgasm, and now he was determined to finally push her over the edge.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," she blurted out in pure pleasure, gripping his back once again as his meat powerfully slammed into her again and again.

"Like it when, I, uh, do this, like that?" he asked, the effort tiring him out more than he had expected.

"Uh, uh, ah, yeah," she stammered in reply, and he knew she was about to cum. It took a lot to bring his daughter into a state like this, her sexuality being what it was, and he was proud of himself for managing to do so. Closing his eyes to make sure that the sight of her nicely shaking tits, hips, hair, and earrings won't make him blow this up by blowing his load too soon, he prepared for his daughter's inevitable orgasm.

Mere seconds after he did so, the long-awaited moment finally came. As her body stiffened and subdued, guttural grunts of pleasure left her mouth, he froze on the spot as her legs wrapped around his waist, before she started pulling him closer to herself as the electrifying waves of pleasure started to explode throughout her body.

"Oh, yes, God!" she stammered as she, completely unexpectedly, ejaculated, squirting out on his cock and thighs a dose of sticky fluid that could put to shame some of the ejaculates of the men in the room.

"Yes. Oh God," Eric commented dryly, as he looked down at his thighs.

His daughter ignored the sarcastic remark as she continued writhing in pure pleasure, her heart beating crazily as the final aftershocks of her orgasm flowed through her nervous system.

"Don't tell me you didn't like that," she said, after catching her breath as her orgasm finally died down. "Not sure where all of that came from, but I like it. Will probably have to start doing it regularly."

"Not a bad idea," he said as he stood up on the bed, "But I have a much better one concerning my ejaculate."

She laughed as she rolled her eyes and sat on her knees, his cock pointing at her face.

By now, they were the only couple in their row that was about to have some oral fun. The Ashtons were already done with theirs, as was obvious from the pearl necklace Michelle was now sporting and were now catching their breaths, sitting side by side. The Eurasian girl and her father, likewise, were taking a break to get ready for another round of lovemaking for the cameras. The black girl and her father were the only ones having fun along with the Santoses, having already rested while the others were busy fucking, and now they were enjoying slow, passionate lovemaking in the missionary position.

The picture elsewhere in the room didn't differ much from that in their row. Some penises slamming into vaginas here, some blowjobs there, and people comfortably resting all around. Most people chose the latter option, probably because there was no one to moderate the action in the room, Jake and Amelia having left some time ago who knows where, and no other crew members having come to replace them, though there was more than enough will among the contestants to keep the orgy going, if only for the money that was on the line.

"Ummm, now that's an interesting taste," Selena said after licking her father's engorged phallus, which was completely covered in her pussy juices. "Can't say it ever tasted like this. But, well, I've always been open to new experiences."

And open to this new experience she certainly was, as was clear from how eagerly she opened her mouth for his cock as soon as she said so, taking it in and sucking it as casually as she always did, treating this new oral experience much like the dozens of ordinary ones before it.

That said, there was nothing ordinary in the way her father reacted to the feeling of having his dick sucked by his daughter, while it was completely covered in her pussy juices and ejaculate.

Maybe it was because it really was a new experience to him, and an unexpectedly pleasurable one to boot.

Maybe it was because, being in the situation they were in, he believed he had to act as over the top as possible, a belief which certainly had a lot of logic behind it.

And maybe he simply needed to cum already, after having fucked his daughter to one of the best orgasms she had ever experienced, aching for an orgasmic release of his own.

Whether it was one of those reasons, or more, or none, or all of them, the outcome was the same.

From the moment she started sucking him, he didn't waste a millisecond making it known to everyone in the room or watching the feed from the cameras how much he loved what she was doing to him.

"God, oh yeah!" he bellowed as he put his right hand on her head, "Suck it. Suck it! Yeah, Selly, suck my dick honey, you know I need this right now!" he added.

She did just as he demanded, giving his stiff, wet prick all the attention and love she could, expertly using her tongue, throat, lips, and other parts of her oral cavity in the best possible way.

The more she did so, the more pleasurable she found it, the more she felt herself getting into it. She was no stranger to, rare as they were, orgasms coming from giving a guy a blowjob, from that sweet feeling of a stiff cock filling one of the most sensitive parts of her body, and this was shaping up to be yet another instance of such. She knew that there was no way he was about to hold it back long enough for her to cum as well, but with her arousal quickly rising again anyway, she couldn't stop her hands from moving in between her legs to play with her still-wet snatch.

"Uhm, uuummmm," she moaned, slurping hungrily on the blood-filled meatpole, sending vibrations throughout his cock and breath from her nostril onto his pubic hair. "Uhm, yeah, sho good, sho tasty," she added.

She couldn't help herself. Every moment, with every bob of her head, every move of her tongue, and every twitch of his cock, she was getting hornier and hornier, far more and quicker than she thought she would.

A thought suddenly ran through her mind. Maybe, just maybe, if she kept on getting more and more aroused at this rate, then she could cum again before he did!

"Oh, God, Selly, yeah, ooh, yea-aah!" Eric moaned, wincing in pain as his daughter's teeth gently and lightly sunk into his cock, her mind utterly overwhelmed by self-induced pleasure as her wet fingers entered even deeper into her overflowing pussy, making her lose control of her mouth and bite him slightly despite all of her experience and talent at giving blowjobs.

"Sho-ooh, sh-oh, shorry!" Selena apologized to her father, taking extra care to control her mouth properly and not to bite him again as she did so. When she did that, her throat and vocal cords once again, sent slight, pleasurable vibrations through his cock.

Unfortunately for her, his cock returned the favor, and her inner voice screamed in frustration.

When you had as much experience giving blowjobs as she had, you simply knew when a guy was going to pop his nuts, even if his body wasn't getting ready for it yet, and her father was well down that road.

She had a lot going for her, from her hands stimulating her pussy, still sensitive from being fucked by him minutes before, through the seriously taboo nature of the situation they were in now, to the feeling of his cock in her mouth with her juices covering it, which she now found could make her go crazy in seconds, but unfortunately, it was clear to her that she wasn't going to make it in time.

He had too much of a head start, and she wasn't able to catch up with him. She would, unfortunately, have to finish herself after he himself did so.

Which, as she already knew, was coming very soon.

She relaxed her neck and back muscles as he grabbed her head by her bunches, allowing him to take full control of her head by holding the twintails at their base and using them like handlebars as he prepared to orgasm.

With that moment approaching, he got so overwhelmed with arousal he even stopped loudly announcing to everyone else just how much he enjoyed mouthfucking her, focusing purely on pleasuring his cock with her mouth, making her head rapidly bob up-and-down the length of his cock. Simple, loud moans and grunts replacing any complex words of his, her wet, sticky hands limply resting against his thighs, his voice broke a bit as he finally felt the desired moment arrive.

As he slammed her head against the base of his dick, her nose slamming into his pubic hair, it was clear to everyone else what was going to happen. To her, given the way his body was acting, it was clear when he was still making her head bob up-and-down on his cock. So, when her head slammed into his crotch, his dick encountered no resistance as it rammed itself down into her throat, as she had already instinctively completely opened it up for him.

"Aaaarghh!" he grunted, animalistically, as the feeling of an orgasm overwhelmed him.

His roar silenced a few shocked and repulsed murmurs from the other contestants at the sight of how he was treating his daughter. The contrast between the two sounds, and the slight hypocrisy of those few other contestants would've made Selena laugh, were she now not preoccupied with swallowing the loads of semen filling her throat.

One by one, a quieter but still quite animalistic groan accompanying each of them, 5 spurts of his hot cum filled her throat in rapid succession from his orgasming cock, and she dutifully and quickly swallowed each of them. After the last of his cumshots was sent down to her stomach, she kept on sucking on the still-rock-hard cock, vacuuming all the stray droplets of cum out of it while lightly scratching and caressing his thighs and balls with her soft hands and beautifully manicured black nails, thanking him for the hot, salty treat and congratulating him for a work well done.

"Oh, Selly," he blurted out, as his body and cock started going limp.

However, she didn't stop sucking him.

"Urrgh!" he yelped, and jerked his body slightly as she rapidly circled her tongue around his oversensitive cockhead, moving her hands back into her crotch instead of putting them back on his thighs, after he shook them off.

Swiftly, Selena took the slowly deflating cock out of her mouth, rapidly circling her tongue around it once again as it slid out through her lips.

"Oh c'mon, like this were the first time I'm doing this," she said in a deep, husky voice, with a giggle at the end, as she took one of her hands out of her pulsating pussy to jerk him off. "I'm-aah almost there, just wait, uh, a minute," she continued, before adding with a wink, "That's what you get for, ah, getting, me so horny."

She wasn't lying, though she may have been a little optimistic in her assurances. She was still as turned on as she was before he came, and the feeling of his cum sliding down her throat, spurt by spurt, only made her more so. With her heart beating like crazy and her drenched pussy pulsating, she hungrily took the half-limp cock back into her mouth, electric feelings of pleasure exploding from her lips as she did so.

Putting both of her hands back to work on her pussy, she roughly slammed her fingers in again and again. With her orgasm building up as her body was going crazy, the pleasure continuously coming in from her groin and mouth, she went all in, trying to bring her orgasm as soon as possible.

Sure, it was coming anyway, but did she have enough time to orgasm before she had to take his cock out of her mouth? In moments it was going to be limp and useless, not to mention that she wasn't about to torture him so much.

She already missed a time limit she set for herself when he came before, and she wasn't about to let that happen again. Her mouth sucking the drained cock, her hands ravaging her pussy, her mind went blank as she pleasured herself for several moments like a woman possessed, focusing only on the growing pleasure, until she finally felt the desired moment arrive.

"Oh, oh, YES!" she yelled out, his cock falling out of her mouth as she did so, before a spurt of ejaculate once again shot out of her pussy.

Her body stiffened as the orgasmic pleasure ran throughout her body, and she moaned and yelled for several moments as her body jerked from the pleasure, before collapsing on the bed, breathing heavily.