How Far Can They Go? Ch. 05

Story Info
The third round finally comes.
14.3k words
4.25
9.3k
10
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
651 Followers

Author's Notes: If it's not made clear enough in the story, all of the people participating in sexual acts in this story are over the age of 18.

This story is a part of a larger series. It is not at all impossible to understand what is happening by reading just this installment, but I would suggest that you read the first one in the series at least to better understand the storyline and the characters.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate, and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

+++ An Irritating Conversation +++

"Do you think they would actually cancel today's broadcast?" Selena asked Michelle, who was still doing her best to keep half-ignoring her. The raven-haired beauty didn't care, further telling the blonde, "I don't know about you, but I'll get pissed off if that happens. This is supposed to be a serious enterprise. Or, at least, that's what..."

"Yeah, I get what you say, Santos," the rich girl replied, in a tone clearly betraying to Selena that a twist was coming. "We all have stuff that can drive us crazy, don't we?"

Selena just sighed.

Of course she had to say that.

"Look, sorry that we're in this awkward situation, but as I already said, I'm not changing my clothes," Selena replied, reinforcing what she had already made clear to her fellow contestant when this unfortunate situation had become apparent to them. "In this building, when I get dressed for an episode, that outfit ain't coming off until I'm getting laid. That's simply how it is. Ashton," she finished, with emphasis.

It had, by now, been four days since the last episode. It wasn't an unwelcome change of pace. The remaining contestants, along with their family members, and, Selena was sure, the staffers as well, only took that as an opportunity to settle even more fully into the routines they were finding themselves in in the studio building. Along with occasional visits to the always-welcoming hotel, of course.

Nevertheless, they weren't here to vacation, and so, when Jake had called to say that the next episode was to be recorded today, she quickly started happily preparing. Undoubtedly, the others were similarly ecstatic. Not that she could be sure, but her father, at least, shared her excitement.

Nevertheless, whatever the others might've thought and felt when they received the announcement, there was a generally positive atmosphere in the room when the Santoses arrived to join them.

Of course, when Michelle noticed Selena, that changed at least on that front, but overall, they were all looking forward to it.

So, they waited. And waited. And waited. Then, they realized that an hour had passed, and nothing was happening. They tried to call the staff, but it seemed that nobody was available, and a few of them started already talking about just returning to their rooms and leaving it at that.

In the end, they didn't do that. When, after half an hour, Amelia, the staff member who ended up being much more of a contestant than she would've liked thanks to Jake and their other colleagues, showed up and explained the situation to them, they realized that they should've done so. According to the Latina, everything was ready to go... and then it wasn't.

Something big had happened, and, rather scarily, it didn't seem to be purely technical. What seemed to be the entire management of the show, along with their superiors of course, was urgently needed to deal with the issue. Until that was at least partly dealt with, there was no chance of the show happening today. Curious as to what was happening, Marianne asked whether they were facing a hacker attack and whether she could use her brain to help, but Amelia just told them all that they were free to go back to doing whatever they were doing before and to wait until the show gets back on track before hurriedly leaving.

Notably, though, she didn't deny the slender blonde's theories either.

And so, with nothing else to do, most of the contestants just returned to their rooms. For the first few minutes, Selena and Eric just joked about the situation with Martina. Quite a few people online took it pretty badly, to say the least, when after days of waiting, a countdown to the start of a new episode had once again appeared on the show's official site, only to suddenly disappear just a dozen or so minutes before it was supposed to reach its end.

As nice as joking around was, Selena especially soon started feeling that it was time for the conversation to stop. Providing space for her parents to do what they've been doing every day ever since her mother came here, because of course they were in the mood to do it again, she left their "apartment" for the lobby, deciding to grab some snacks.

It was there, at the food stand operated by what she understood was an external company linked to one of the higher-ups of the company behind the show, that she once again met Michelle, the two of them now more or less alone. Not willing to let such a good opportunity to talk go to waste, Selena immediately started conversing with her after they both took the food they wanted and sat on the chairs around the closest circular, glass table.

The topics of the discussion were both the current circumstances of the show, which Selena was happy to theorize about, and the specific, uncomfortable circumstances the two of them had found themselves in, which the busty brunette had much less appetite to talk about, but she knew that her curvy, blonde conversational partner had her priorities set exactly opposite to hers.

"I'm not saying that you need to change," Michelle replied, after a pause to think up a way to respond to what Selena had said. "I'm just saying, can't you at least get a coat on or something? I'm sure that you have a lot of sexy ones, everyone has them nowadays, and it would give your fans something new to look at. A change," she insisted.

Selena just rolled her eyes.

The unfortunate circumstances that they've found themselves in, and which the pampered blonde kept on bringing up with varying degrees of passive aggressiveness, concerned the fact that both she and her fashion-aware co-contestant have found themselves wearing the same outfits.

Well, almost the same. Selena's corset was a darker shade of pink, but her asymmetrical green skirt had more pearls on it to compensate for the lost shininess.

"Oh c'mon Sant... Selena. I know that even you understand what this is about, and are just playing to piss me off," Michelle said. "Just look at us. How we look. I mean, seriously, we look pretty much the same! Body-wise, I mean, of course. If somebody took away your heads... and added some size to your breasts and a lot of curves around your hips and ass, then..."

"What exactly did you just say?" Selena asked, in a more agitated tone than the blonde was prepared for.

Nevertheless, she didn't change the answer she had already prepared.

"That you simply need to change your outfit unless you want our fans on the website to start confusing the two of us after some troll posts that we dyed our hair," she confidently answered. "That could easily bite us both in the ass."

"I don't think we need to care about what they'll think. Not today. Even if they wanted to give them some deciding power before, you think they are going to do that now with those problems they have now? Adding an entire new area which will need to be kept running smoothly and without a single issue, when they're all fighting for the show to even air today?" the green-eyed brunette replied, even more confidently.

The blue-eyed blonde gulped. She knew that she just lost the argument.

Well, whatever.

"Well, fine! Guess I'll just have to make extra sure that my individual beauty shines through the annoying similarities," she announced before finishing the baguette in her hand and happily waltzing away in a purposefully awkward-looking and overtly-dramatic manner, meant to make Selena feel bad about her recent words and choices.

No chance of that happening.

+++ More Talking, Some Thinking, and a Meeting +++

Amused, Selena just slowly finished eating her baguette, before standing up and getting ready to return to her family.

Then, Amelia appeared, and she wasn't alone. On her right, walking in lockstep with her, was Barbara, her middle-aged colleague who, along with Jake and their other colleague Frank, was one of the people who interviewed the incestuous couples at the beginning of the show, and didn't interact with them much after that.

From the conflicted, but weirdly happy expressions on their faces, Selena had no idea what to expect as they made eye contact with her and prepared to speak.

"Miss Santos, you're just who we're looking for!" Barbara happily exclaimed as both she and her younger coworker stopped.

"Honestly, Barbara, I feel pretty much the same way," she replied, trying to downplay how surprised she was by their sudden appearance. "So, what's up? Is the show happening today? Or can I go back into my room and take this off, I know Michelle would just love that," she added, pointing in the direction where her fellow contestant had gone.

Barbara cleared her throat dramatically, prompting the two younger women to smirk.

"Well, thanks to the tireless efforts of our leadership and colleagues... yes!" she announced. Selena could tell that this alone wasn't the reason why the older woman was so excited. "We've already informed almost all of the other contestants. Your father should already be getting ready, we're starting in about thirty minutes. Though, unfortunately, Jake and our other hard-working boys won't be joining us today."

"What do you mean?" Selena asked, interrupting her.

"The issues haven't been completely solved yet. We can stream today with no issue, but the guys will have to keep working on it," Barbara explained. "I'll present the show today. Amelia will assist me."

"Oh," was the young contestant's reply.

"If you need something, go quickly do that and prepare," Amelia interjected. "We want all of you guys there as soon as possible, completely ready so that this already troubled broadcast goes off as smoothly as possible."

"Understandable," Selena blurted out before turning around and starting to walk away from the two staff members. "Just one last question," she suddenly said as she turned back around to look at them. "Will I have to fulfill our blonde friend's wish and allow her to be the only pink-clad bimbo on the stage, or can I choose what to wear like a normal goddamned adult?" she asked in a half-serious tone.

The two staff members looked at each other and smiled, amused by the stubborn contestant's determination to not let a question go unanswered.

"Don't worry Selena, come in wearing whatever you want," Amelia replied. "You know neither our viewers nor we really care about what you guys wear. We're more into what comes out when that goes down."

Good. That was exactly the answer Selena wanted to hear.

Turning around, she left their moderator for today and her assistant behind as she resumed her walk towards the stairs, and eventually back to their room. Doing so, she couldn't help but see a self-satisfied and prideful grin appear on her face when she saw and felt the way her boobs jiggled in the tight corset, barely contained by it and seemingly threatening to rip it in half with a single bad move.

Of course Michelle's desperate wish would have to be left unfulfilled, how could anyone justify robbing the viewers of a stunning sight like this? For a moment, feeling good about herself, she scanned the room she was leaving for Mariusz or any other male staffer she could see herself getting acquainted with a bit more than usual. It wasn't often that she was this willing to have some spontaneous, intimate fun, so she needed to enjoy it while she could.

Unfortunately, there was no one here for her.

More than a bit annoyed, she ascended the stairs, realizing that all the sexy fun today she was going to have would be just on the show.

A brief burst of air suddenly left her mouth, which was once again curving up into a grin, as she thought her emotions over.

It was impossible not to laugh at herself a little. She always presented herself to the outside world as a sexually withdrawn, almost complete asexual, with the number of sexual situations she was interested in participating in being countable on one hand, and yet, here she was, annoyed that she couldn't find even one guy to have some quick, no-strings-attached warm-up oral fun before the main erotic course of today.

Not that she wasn't often down for some fun with the few gorgeous hunks she could admire on the purely aesthetic side, if nothing else, with her particular oral cravings often demanding to be sated and satisfied by a suitably large, thick, and sweet offering. Still, it was hard to deny that this place had a certain effect on her.

Perhaps... it was simply the incest.

Whenever she thought about it, she placed herself as one of the biggest incest fetishists in the world by definition. Almost all of their viewers and the other contestants had a lot of other fetishes and turn-ons in addition to the ones which led them to watch or participate in the show, but she? Nope. Incest was one of the very fewest things which could penetrate her frigid mind, and whatever other there were as well utterly paled in comparison. For her, there was pretty much nothing except that.

So, now that she had found herself having already spent over a week in a place which, no matter its actual purpose and what it had been, or will be, used for, existed in its current incarnation solely to facilitate incest between fathers and daughters for millions of people to see, was it any wonder that she was now finding herself actively searching for sexual fun with any willing partners, being now constantly aroused for pretty much the first time in her life?

The mere fact that she had felt emotions like that due to her failure to find someone for a few minutes of fun was already undeniable proof of the unforeseen effects this place was having on her, and when those feelings were reignited when she realized that she had come just in time to join her father on his way back down, it only further solidified this fact.

"Got lost sleepwalking, sleepy head?" Eric joked. "Time for us to meet up with the others, the show's starting soon. With a bit of a change in staffing."

"Yeah, I know, I just ran into Barbara and Amelia," his daughter replied.

"Oh," was her father's spontaneous reaction. "You wanted to grab something from your room? I can wait for a while if you need..."

"Nah, but while I'm here..." she said as if expecting something.

Just a few moments later, it became clear what that was.

"Hi honey!" Martina exclaimed as she opened the door to greet her daughter. "Did those evil executives hold you hostage down there, that you couldn't even come to say hello to me until now, at the end? Come here," she added, rather pleadingly, as she spread out her arms, inviting Selena to hug her.

"Nice to meet you before the show too, Mom," Selena replied as she did just what her mother non-verbally demanded, happy to see her still doing her best to bring back some of that famous eccentricity of hers, that had served her so well in all of the years of her writing career, into her behavior.

"Honey, after all of this..." Martina told her daughter, before suddenly stopping as if she didn't know what to say, which the amused Selena immediately knew simply couldn't be the case for such an accomplished wordsmith as her. "Just return back still a participant, carrying your father over the line if need be, and let's breeze through the remaining half just as easily as you did through this," she said with a warm smile on her face.

It remained there, if not widened, even when she noticed her husband rolling his eyes at her words.

"Don't worry Mom, we're gonna win," Martina's daughter assured her. After everything their family had gone through, they both knew that neither of them would accept anything less. "And I think we're going straight for that, because Dad looks like he can't wait to go down," she teasingly.

"Yeah, well, the sooner we get there the better," he somewhat shyly stated, knowing that that was exactly what they had expected his reply to be, as he started walking towards the staircase and motioned for Selena to follow him.

After one more quick, brief, but all the sweeter hug given to her mother, his daughter did as he requested.

+++ Before The Storm +++

"What do you think we'll have today," Eric asked her as they reached the stairs.

Usually eager to engage in small talk together, neither of them seemed to be in the mood to talk much today. The day-long waiting and uncertainty have already taken their toll. That said, what was waiting for them was slowly getting their spirits up.

"We'll just have to wait and see what our beloved showrunners have in stock for us," she replied, more-or-less just brushing off his question. She did have some ideas of what could be waiting for them in today's show, but she didn't feel confident enough in her predictions to share them. "I'll miss Jake though," she truthfully added.

"Yeah, he's a funny guy," her father blurted out in a truly bizarre mix of admission, bemusement, and more than a bit of sadness and annoyance mixed in with one or two things she couldn't quite classify. "I'll miss him, but more titties on the stage is always an improvement," he added as they reached the floor with the recording room, and turned in its direction.

"Betting on your full balls being an advantage in this round?" she asked. "Cause it's blatantly obvious that they're taking over."

"Don't worry, I've got everything under control," Eric replied, rather smugly, as they approached the closed doors to the recording room and the two pairs already waiting there.

"I know, Mister Scrotum," was Selena's reply.

"Haha," her father laughed before they greeted each other with the Barbers and Myerses.

"Nice to see you guys again!" Christine enthusiastically exclaimed. "By the way, where were you guys all the time the last couple of days? You didn't tell before, were you all really just holed up in your room."

"Of course they were," Jonathan said in reaction to his daughter's question. "Who wouldn't take that chance, if they could be alone and holed up with Selena for days? I know I would."

"Dad," the erotic story writer said, in a voice that was almost as painful and annoyed as the truly incredible eye roll she had flashed her father in reaction to his remarks.

"Thanks Jonathan, I obviously can't disagree with you in the slightest in this regard," Selena replied, flattered. "Though... the true question is, where are all of the rows of audience members? I hope this show's always ready for everything staffers won't end up rushing some hordes of random people at the moment those doors open, just to fill the seats there."

A burst of laughter erupted from the throat of the tallest person in their little contestant group.

"I have a feeling that that's exactly how our audience will be brought in. All just minutes, if even that, before the streaming starts," Marianne said, her serious and smug tone still containing a tiny undertone of amusement at their predicament today. "And I do not wish to sound elitist, egocentric, or arrogant, but for a few self-obvious reasons, my predictions have a high propensity of coming true," the tall blonde added, referencing her undoubtable genius-level in exactly the way she liked to do it. Nondirect, and inserted into every remark of hers where she could push it into.

"Any tips on what they might have prepared for us at the show, then?" Selena asked, her green gaze meeting Marianne's blue one.

HS98
HS98
651 Followers