How Far Can They Go? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given that Martina was not here, neither Selena nor Eric had anyone to focus their gazes on, which the two of them dealt with in two different ways.

Eric had it easier. Whenever he got tired of awkwardly gazing at nothing in particular, trying to avoid any unwanted eye contact with the strangers sitting in front of the stage, he could just turn his attention to the back of his daughter's painfully hot body. Which was exactly what he spent most of the time doing, enjoying the sight of his cock going in and out of her spankable ass, watching her crazily big tits jiggle and sway, counting the strands of her black hair which her sweat had glued to her ivory skin as he fucked her... He had a good time.

Selena, for her part, obviously didn't have that luxury. With nothing to use to block her view of the audience, she instead fully relished in what she saw, her eyes darting from one relative of her competitors to another, enjoying each reaction.

For as long as she could, anyway.

Soon, just as was happening to all of her competitors as well, the pleasure she was now periodically receiving was slowly proving to be just a bit too much for her.

"Ohhh yeeah, c'mon Dad, you know you've got what it takes to win this!" she suddenly screamed out, in what was undoubtedly one of the nicest things Eric had heard from her in about a week if not two.

"Thanks honey," he replied, only for his voice to be completely overpowered by the shouting and moaning of the others.

"Aaaah, aaah, aaaahhh!" Michelle squealed as she was being fucked.

"Damn, you're so tight," Jonah breathed out.

"Not bad for an older man," Christine said as she turned her head back to face her father, with a wink and a couple of moans right after that.

"Ufff, you think?" her father replied sarcastically.

"Is my tight ass as good as always?" Marianne asked Peter.

"Even better today," he assured her, in-between deep breaths and loud grunts.

They kept on going like this. The lustful fathers wildly fucking their beautiful daughters, and all of them making it clear both to the others as well as their audience how much they enjoyed what they were doing together, either intelligibly or not.

Eventually, all of that talking, breathing, moaning, and grunting became almost indistinguishable from each other, turning into a single, homogenous wave that kept repeatedly coming and coursing through the air in the room.

That said, if you paid careful attention to it, even there you could spot differences. And Barbara did pay a lot of attention. One of the components, one of the sources of what they were hearing, was not like the other, and every second, every thrust, every moan only made that more apparent.

Eventually, it was her time to speak.

"And you lose!" she announced and pointed in the direction of the contestants, the hearts of almost everyone else in the room stopping for a moment before they could process who she was pointing at.

It was Jonathan. Who, quite unsuccessfully, was trying to hide the fact that he had just orgasmed.

"Apologies honey," he said when Christine again turned to look at him, "even your old man has limits."

"No problem," she replied and pecked him on the right cheek.

Neither of them noticed Barbara until she had waltzed right next to them.

"All right, you two can relax on the floor here, but there are a few chairs we've prepared for the eliminated contestants by the podium," she explained as she pointed to her left where, right by the podium, there truly were four comfortably-looking chairs, stacked 2x2.

Somehow, they hadn't noticed them before. The staff must've just placed them there while the contestants were too busy fucking to notice anything.

"It's on you, but I definitely recommend that you do breathe this out if you want to continue in the saving challenge," she added, rather ominously.

They went with the second option. Jonathan especially was happy for some comfortable place to relax, and his daughter also wasn't about to shoot down the opportunity to place her ass in a place where it could comfortably recover, at least partly, from the pounding it had just received.

All the while, they remained as naked as their peers who were still fucking on the podium.

"O think it's time for some cowgirl action, don't you think!?" she loud asked as she sharply turned her head to the right at the audience, whose loud cheering and hollering immediately made it clear to everyone what they thought of her suggestion. "Quick! Five seconds everyone, just like before!" she added when she looked back at the contestants next to her, pleased with the audience's reaction.

Somehow, they've managed to be even quicker than the last time. Apparently, the Myerses weren't the only ones eagerly waiting for an opportunity to get off their feet. The fathers just laid down on the floor like it were the most comfortable bed ever, with their daughters just turning around and immediately taking them in.

Then, it continued as if there hadn't been any interruption at all.

"You must really love how my pussy feels," Selena cooed, her green eyes staring ceaselessly into Eric's blue ones. "Because today, you feel especially good!"

"Of course honey," Eric replied in the tone from before, still surprised at how cheery his daughter suddenly once again was. It reminded him of the way she acted when she had first seduced him.

"I know," she quickly quipped, right as Peter started moaning.

"Mein Gott, Marianne!" Peter blurted out before his cock twitched. "This feels so good!"

"Just hold it in Dad, we can win this," she replied, herself trying to contain her overwhelming arousal, knowing that her father will do his best to do as she demanded.

The last pair's conversation wasn't quite on that intellectual level.

"Oh yeah, fuck, this feels good!" Jonah grunted as his daughter rode his thick cock. "So good."

"Yeah, fuck me Daddy, fuck me!" Michelle screamed as if it were her father who was the one moving here.

Soon, the other two pairs also let their emotions out fully, and, just as before, their gruntings and moanings pretty much became one.

Of course, however, just as before, there was once again an increasingly-obvious outlier in the mass of erotic sounds. A more obvious outlier than the previous one, even.

This time, it was almost a minute, a surprising and annoyingly-long time in her opinion, before Barbara could point at the outlier's orgasming perpetrator.

"Aaand, you're out!" she loudly announced as her right hand flew in the direction of the contestants, with none of them needing even a second to realize that she was pointing at the busty blonde.

Michelle wasn't hiding the fact that she was orgasming in the slightest. Her convulsing, squirming pussy was doing its best to try to squeeze some of her father's sweet cum while his prick was still in her, with her roars of pleasure overpowering even the seemingly omnipresent moans of the others.

"We... we've won this round?" Selena asked into the air right in front of her, aiming her question at her father but seemingly unable to even look down at him from how surprised she was.

"S-Seems so?" Eric replied, in a tone of voice belonging to a man who was just seconds away from an orgasm, and now knew that said sweet climax might not even come today.

"Yes, you did," Barbara flatly confirmed as she walked by them. "Please, do what the Barbers are doing and leave the stage for a moment. The losers will now come back for the saving challenge."

"Of course," Selena quipped back, before quickly grabbing her clothes and standing up, the feeling of her father's cock sliding out of her making her body jerk a little.

It was only when his daughter was reaching the stairs leading off of the stage that Eric had woken up from the trance that had overtaken him and followed her. If only she had jerked even a tiny bit harder as she was standing up...

"All right, any of you want to leave us now?" Barbara asked the eliminated contestants, all four of whom now stood back behind her on the stage.

As she shifted in the seat Christine had sat in just moments ago, it hit Selena just how weird and awkward both the Myerses and the Ashtons must be feeling now. Specifically, how weirdly they must feel looking into the audience. They weren't doing this the first, or even the second time, but they've never had so many "known faces" in the audience.

It must've been incredibly awkward... and yet, all of them agreed to go forth with the saving challenge.

The audience, filled so much with people all of them personally knew, welcomed their decision with loud cheering, which was doubtlessly replicated across many of the countless, unless you looked at the statistics on the show's website, households which watched the show either on TV or on the internet.

"Great to see this much passion both on the stage and beyond, because we'll be needing a lot of audience participation for this one!" she teased, while staring right into the camera closest to her. She could feel that despite the cheerful front everyone was trying to project, at least some of the people in the room didn't like what she had just said. "This round's saving challenge is simple. You've had to twist your bodies into different positions before, so, now, we'd like all sex there to be of the simple PIV type, though, of course, you can still pick whatever position you think will suit you best for that."

The next few seconds, she dramatically cleared her throat, making sure that all of the cameras had time to focus on her.

"It's simple," she continued explaining, staring at the audience as she did so. "Our contestants will have PIV sex with the audience members. Preferably, one at a time, so, please don't get too grabby. Any of you, our beloved audience members, can have PIV sex with any of our contestants here and vice-versa of course but, when a pair had started having sex, we'd prefer for it to end after the audience member had come. If the contestant orgasms instead, their pair loses. Which in this case means that the first one of you four to cum now loses it for their family," she finished, saying the final sentence after turning around to look at the confidently-looking Jonah, who stood the closest to her.

For a few truly bizarre, surreal moments, nobody in the entire room seemed to know what to do.

It was only when Barbara, in a truly referee-like fashion, motioned with her hands for the audience members to come onto the stage that insanity started.

"Ladies," Jonathan said with a smirk, surprising the others by being the first to speak. "One at a time please, there's enough of me there," he added, his daughter laughing at the sight of him, just like Barbara, likewise motioning for the audience members to come onto the stage, to come to him and his quickly-hardening cock.

His daughter didn't even have to do as much. In seconds, a good-looking man approached her from the audience, roughly her age and as naked as she was.

"N-Nice to meet you," he blurted out shyly, not knowing how to react but happy to see her looking at his hardening cock just as much as he was looking at her tits. "I'm your, your fan, actually been ever since your first story, not just this show."

"Oh really?" she asked, surprised and happy to meet one of the fans of her stories. Here, of all places.

While they spoke, an older blonde probably in her mid-fifties but with a still nice-looking figure passed them by, moving her GILF body straight towards Jonathan.

"Is it me you've been calling, pretty boy?" she provocatively asked as she licked her lips.

"Would a flat ´yes´ be enough of a sexy answer?" he asked in return. "I don't have enough blood up there to think up anything better looking at you."

His question was answered right away by her laying on the floor and spreading her legs open for him, waiting for him to enter her. He did so right away.

"Oh really?" Christine repeated her question from before, now in a more amused voice, trying to catch the attention of the man right in front of her.

"Ye, yeah I was," he finally replied, after watching three more of Jonathan's thrusts. "Apologies, it's just... she seemed so prim and proper when I sat next to her. Now, with your father and moaning... you should use that as an inspiration."

"Why don't you give me some inspiration yourself instead," she replied and, before he could even react, grabbed his balls and squeezed them. After he moaned, she quickly laid on the floor, spreading her legs invitingly to him just as the mystery blonde did for her father, and squeezed her tits.

Thankfully, this seemed to have finally convinced him that there was something more interesting on the stage than the coupling that was going on six feet away from him. Laying himself on top of her, he penetrated her wet, angry pussy, and sent her loins on fire.

The Ashtons, for their part, haven't even bothered talking with the audience members they were fucking. Which was probably the reason why both of those people were already about to come and be replaced by others.

"Damn yeah, you're the tightest I've ever had," the man fucking Michelle, the blonde seeming to be about ten years younger than him, blurted out as he thrusts his hips again and again while trying to squeeze as much of her overflowing tits as possible. "Fuck yeah, I'm gonna shoot, I'm gonna shoot!" he moaned, making sure that nobody had any doubts about what was going to happen.

Michelle just smiled as she dealt with her first audience member before her father did.

Though, by the time the second audience member whose eye she caught even came near her, the dark-skinned woman in her late thirties who was lucky enough to be able to ride her father's massive prick was already quite obviously at her limit and her imminent climax was obvious.

She didn't care much that he was walking slowly though. The man, a very good-looking blond guy roughly her age, nevertheless radiated an aura of confidence and sexual experience that she would've expected from his predecessor, as it usually is with older guys doing their best to use their superior experience to match the younger guys' sheer sexual vigor.

The smile from before had returned to her face. If there was one woman in here who had any right to taste the best of both worlds like this, of course it was her.

"Dios Mío! You're like a machine, Mister Santos!" the woman fucking Jonah blurted out in-between deep moans. He didn't reply and just smiled like his daughter now did, amused at her calling him a machine when it was she who was madly hopping on his and taking it all in again and again. "Aaah, ah aaah, aaaahh!" she screamed as she came, ejaculating a little onto the cock that was still buried inside of her.

Being the hunk that he was, he of course blew the curvy Latina a kiss as she lifted her still-jerking body off of his rock-hard cock. Being the woman she was, on the other hand, she of course surprised him and the others as well by suddenly bending down and getting right in front of his face, repaying his kiss with her actual one, planted right on his lips, before finally leaving.

However surprised that left him, however, was nothing compared to how surprised he was when he noticed the thin, lithe figure ruthlessly pushing through the other, older and bigger females around him to make her way towards his nigh-perfect body.

"Me! Me! Me!" Ashley demanded as she did so, before lounging herself at her former co-contestant. "Finally, I've waited for this ever since I got kicked out of here!" she announced right before she finally took the previous woman's place on the female ejaculate-covered cock.

"Damn, she sure changed from the last time I've seen her," Eric commented to no one in particular.

"Exactly what I thought. Too bad your mom isn't here as well, we could compare," Marianne said as she turned her head at Selena, after very much not looking where Eric was. "Oh, damn, you meant her," she quickly added, all but the last word said in an utterly flat and unsurprised tone, making it blindingly clear that absolutely nothing about what she had said was as unwanted as she pretended.

"Exactly," was all Selena said, as she looked where Marianne's gaze was focused.

"Oh damn," Jonathan moaned, in a way that made it sound like he was dangerously close to coming, as the aged beauty fucked herself into an orgasm on his stiff prick. Thankfully, her moans completely drowned out his.

Unfortunately for them, that wasn't the case for his daughter.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no, ah, aah!" she moaned out loud, letting everyone around them know that, unfortunately for her, her fan had proved to be much better at lovemaking than she had expected.

"Aaand, you lose!" Barbara, perceptive as always, loudly announced as she pointed squarely at the orgasming woman.

Christine might've even struggled to hold back tears at this turn of events, were her body not being shaken by one of the best orgasms she had experienced in months. Now, however, she just moaned as her handsome fan's cock set her loins on fire.

"Ah. Seems like this is the end, then," Jonathan said with a certain melancholy in his voice.

He didn't seem to be addressing his daughter, though. Even if he was, the woman in her early forties who was just moments away from impaling herself on his cock and whom he was looking at the entire time as he spoke, would probably still doubt that.

"Unfortunately," Barbara said in a businessman-like tone of voice.

"S-Sorry Dad," his daughter managed to say, with a still shaking voice, as she turned around to face him. She didn't sound too convincing though, and just from her expression it was clear that she would've never traded the orgasm she had just experienced for remaining in the show.

"Like hell it's over!" Ashley resolutely declared, as she, almost forcefully, took Jonah's giant dick in once again, this time managing to make him not just moan, but groan as his thick manhood was roughly taken into her slender, thin, petite body.

Her enthusiasm apparently infecting the man who was currently fucking Michelle, he too quickly started fucking her so hard and quickly that an observer might think his body was in danger of breaking apart. For a couple of moments, the four naked bodies just wildly jerked and slammed into each other, the rest of the people in the room staring at them in awkward silence, before Barbara's voice finally cut through the air.

"Well, you can finish if you want, but nobody's continuing the fun after you," she informed them.

After that, she took a look at the audience.

The sheer awkwardness of the sight before her was shocking. They really should've had some training specifically for what to do when you are looking at dozens of naked people, of both genders and the majority of them seemingly over forty, not knowing what to do, with most of them just standing in place and trying not to look anyone in the eyes.

Or, at least, they could've tweaked the saving challenge to where it wasn't sure to get absolutely everyone in the room naked.

But, well, it was what it was.

"I'd... like to ask the audience to get dressed. The saving challenge is over," she finally said, a certain apprehension palpable in her voice.

Perhaps deciding that now that she had spoken it was time for them to get vocal as well, or maybe simply feeling the apprehension in her voice, the naked crowd started loudly complaining and booing, annoyed at having come up short. Though, one by one, they quickly started dressing up nevertheless.

Turning around, she saw that the "victorious" pairs had likewise started dressing back up, with the defeated pair doing so as well.

The man who had managed to bring her to the orgasm that ended their chances of winning this show was apologizing profusely to Christine, who truly seemed like she didn't need any apologies. Instead, she and her father seemed quite content with the amount of money they'd gotten out of this.