How Far Can They Go? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, the sun-kissed beauty came back with an oversized envelope which she promptly handed over to the middle-aged woman, prompting the same chaotic, loud music from when they did this kind of stunt before to start blaring from all sides once again, shocking both the finally fully-seated audience and the contestants.

"And today's discipline is?!" Barbara loudly commented as she theatrically, dramatically slowly opened the large envelope, the music reaching a crescendo as a couple of the contestants found themselves holding their breaths, along with some audience members and surely at least a few online viewers as well.

Selena wasn't among them, but she could see that her father was. Well, at least one of them probably had to be. Thankfully for him, he only had one reason to hold his breath, unlike their peers, whose eyes were now darting all over the audience.

It wasn't hard to guess why. Deborah was there, along with one or two more people, a man in his 40s and a woman in her 60s, who somewhat resembled both her and Michelle and whose presence seemed to have surprised Jonah. Along with them, there were two clear mini-clusters in the audience of people who resembled the Barbers and the Myerses. Selena even thought that she could see Jacob and Diana in the last row, but her view of who she thought to be them was obscured both by the other seated figures and by the two moderators.

Really, it seemed to be only their family sitting this out, with her mother most likely resting on her bed right now. The first contestants to lose, the Torreses, likewise didn't seem to be here, but given how tiny Ashley was, there was no way she'd see her if she was seated as far in the back as the maybe-Pinsmails were, and she couldn't really remember how Mister Torres looked like.

Her last thoughts amused her and the smile stayed on her face even as their temporary moderator announced what it was that they were to do today.

"Today's discipline is Twister!" Barbara loudly, proudly, and happily announced as she held the large, plastic cardboard she had just taken out of the oversized envelope in front of her.

The word, "Twister," made out of variously and brightly-colored letters, covered it.

"Now, I'll admit that this thing probably has other names, we were admittedly just lazy to find out what those are," Barbara admitted. "Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure that if you like seeing more experimental, and more fun, erotica, you know what this is. Our contestant pairs will have sex in randomly decided positions. Those positions will be announced by me at random intervals. The first two teams where either person cums, or which three times doesn't switch into the required position fast enough, lose. The time limit for the position switch should be five seconds, as decided by the showrunners, but, on behalf of our contestants and their bodies, I've appealed for as much as a ten second delay being acceptable. Just don't use that to slack off," she said as she turned to face the contestants.

"Great challenge to wake people up as the night approaches," Eric remarked, somewhat annoyed, surprising his daughter and, really, most of the people with him on the stage. "Everyone here just loves athletics like this, especially us older ones."

"Then you're gonna love the saving challenge, now that can, but doesn't, end up pretty physically taxing," she quickly replied, before adding, "And, of course, the saving challenge is a mystery and a surprise for the end."

"Well, not like I needed most of my bones or muscles anymore anyway," Jonathan said with an annoyed moan, before turning to face Barbara and Amelia. "So, what's the first thing we're supposed to do?"

As if waiting for him to say this, Barbara motioned for Amelia to leave the stage and turned towards the camera, the large plastic card still in her hands.

"Well, seems like our contestants just can't wait for the action to start, and I bet that none of you people watching this can either," she said enthusiastically. "Unfortunately, I'm not sure which group is more prepared for the fun to start when it comes to taking off their clothes and freeing their genitals to enjoy it."

Taking the obvious hint, a command really, the contestants started undressing in unison. As it quickly became apparent, they've all become quite good at doing this as quickly as needed, and before the scene on the stage or the wait for it to pass could become awkwardly long, they were all naked and quite obviously ready for action.

"Nice, just as I've wanted it," Barbara commented at the sight as she got off the stage, letting their contestants fully take the spotlight. "All right, all right. I've just gotten an order from above, and everyone believes that, to get this episode slowly and nicely going, we can start with our female contestants giving their beloved daddies titjobs, to both show themselves off a bit and get those nice cocks one hundred percent ready for action," she added while two of the cameras followed her, pointed at her, the word, "Titjobs," flashing across hundreds of thousands, if not millions of screens as she said it.

Without too many words, the women got in front of their fathers and down on their knees, ready to do what was requested of them.

Not like words were needed, anyway. Their faces alone revealed exactly how they felt about the first sexual act it was decided that they should perform.

Selena and Michelle, both much more blessed in the mammary department than the other two, showed this nicely. The brunette, while satisfied with the choice of the task being one where she had the advantage, obviously realized the potential drawbacks of it, since it was cumming that would end up losing them the contest and leaving them struggling to stay in it. After all of those months practicing with her father, she knew exactly how quickly her large breasts could make him shoot his warm load.

"Don't worry honey," Eric told his daughter the moment their gazes met as if he could read her mind when it was simply obvious what she was thinking from how slowly she was starting to do the demanded sex act. "Give me all you've got. They'll probably just make us change it before we get to the best part of it anyway," he said, trying to reassure her of what she was doing. "As long as the next thing isn't blowjobs, we're OK," he, perhaps unwisely, added.

Michelle shared none of her overtly-busty peer's hesitation.

Fully in her element, the curvaceous, voluptuous blonde was happily using her giant jugs to give her father's large, thick cock the titfucking she believed he deserved.

"Oh, God, yees!" Jonah grunted while his daughter worked her best on his dick with her giant melons. "Said this a million times, but I'm so glad, so fucking glad that I didn't wear a condom on that night so many years ago!" he added, happily announcing to everyone in the room, and people all over the world that were watching, just how much he loved what his daughter was doing to him with her soft, round, fleshy orbs.

Neither of the smaller-breasted contestants, Marianne in particular, were anywhere near as enthusiastic as their notably busty opponent. Though even they differed in their reactions to what was happening, to a degree similar to how their more blessed foes did. Where the relatively ordinarily-endowed Christine hosted a neutral expression on her face as she used her nice C-cups to their fullest to bring her father's prick to full hardness, Marianne just scowled as if this opening discipline was a specific attack on her and her annoyingly flat chest.

Soon, though, even those attitudes began to change.

With the scene of pure, unfiltered lust on the stage with them, second by second, all three of them found themselves getting more and more enthusiastic and turned on as they pleasured their fathers. The moans and grunts of the painfully attractive, rich couple seemingly just dared them to match what they were doing.

So, of course, it was time for something else.

"All right everyone, with how nice and hard those cocks are, I think they deserve some lovingly applied moisture on them from your mouths, don't you think?" Barbara announced, making it clear what was decided that they should quickly switch to doing.

"Damn it!" Eric reacted, swearing under his breath.

His daughter just rolled her eyes at him in mild amusement, before quickly taking the cock her large boobs had just gotten completely hard into her mouth.

"But this isn't bad," he added, through gritted teeth, as his daughter's lips closed around his shaft and he started feeling the first of the many sucks she was about to give him today.

He wasn't lying about that. The fact that those were the last intelligible sounds that left his mouth after she started sucking only solidified that.

By now, he knew exactly what he could expect from her when she was fellating him. That was why he was scared of this. She didn't disappoint him. Sucking, licking, bobbing her head, and generally doing everything she could to please him, doing her best to cautiously balance her instincts driving her to please the cock in her mouth as much as she could with the reality that his coming could end up with them kicked out of the game show, and she was doing a pretty decent job at that. If nothing else, the fact that he hadn't come yet despite fearing exactly that was proof of this.

Once again, in contrast to what Selena was doing, Michelle didn't seem to think that there was any reason for her to hold back. Neither did her father think that he shouldn't announce the pleasure he was receiving to everyone around him.

"Oh yeah baby!" he yelled out. "You know how to suck a man honey!"

Despite them being on the other end of the podium, Selena could hear him clearer than she heard her father, who was rather shyly moaning and groaning while she sucked him off. Well, she couldn't deny that it was probably for the best. If the microphones on their side stopped working, the ones here would record them just as fine with how loud they were.

"I had a good trainer," she cheekily replied, before immediately taking his prick back into her wet, warm oral cavity, not willing to risk the possibility of being disqualified for not doing the assigned task.

That, she did quite happily. In fact, she did even more than was requested of her.

In addition to using her cute little mouth, which truly felt like it was made for the cock that was currently filling it, and for taking big, thick cocks in general, she was also using her hands to double the fun the two of them were now having on the stage, in front of all of those people. Even in front of their own family.

Her dainty little hands, adorned with those cute plastic rings on them, pretty much danced all over the cock that had brought her into this world. She stroked and squeezed as much as she could, seemingly trying to match every action of her mouth with one of her hands, while her father was going crazy and letting the entire room know it.

Said room wasn't unhappy with what it could hear. The sounds were only half of the reason why there were so many eyes focused on them, however, both in the room itself and in various rooms all over the world. The sight of them was also quite something. Despite her safely-adult age, the contrast between her cute twintails and rings with her large hoop earrings and massive tits, the latter three of which shook and swayed under the force of her wild oral assault on her father's prick, made her seem like an overtly-developed lolita thanking her daddy for being so good to her. Not to mention how slender and thin the body holding those mammoth jugs was, which only reinforced that image.

"Yeah Michelle, suck my cock!" he moaned out. "Be a good little girl and make your daddy feel good!"

"Hmph, hmph," was the only reply his gorgeous daughter was capable of giving him while doing exactly what he demanded of her.

Marianne just rolled her eyes at the loud theatrics of the highly attractive couple next to her.

The rich hunk could scream however much he wanted, but when it came to sex, body language often said much more than simple words ever could. Right now, it was she whose father was holding her head from the sheer pleasure of what he was receiving from her, not the curvy blonde.

Not that there wasn't a good reason for that, of course. Being transgender, she had to become good at blowjobs pretty much by necessity, as she couldn't exactly fully match her cisgendered in the variety of pleasures they could offer to men until after the surgery. Not to mention that it made pretty much no sense to her not to become a fellatio master. Delayed gratification was the key to success after all, and cock-sucking was an easy, quick, and safe way to satisfy her partners and prepare them for more fun that would very likely involve pleasing her as well.

"Aaah, Marianne, my little girl," Peter breathed out, tightening his grip on his daughter's golden locks from the overwhelming pleasure he was feeling. "You know what your old man wants."

"Of course. You think I wouldn't?" she replied. She would've probably made her answer much longer, more complex, and long-winded and truly make that PhD. of hers shine... but she needed that cock back in her mouth as soon as possible.

Eyeroll or not, what she was doing to her father's manhood wasn't too different from what the other blonde did. She was also doing her absolute best to please him as much as possible, and doing quite a good job at it, using her hands to help herself out where her mouth, tongue, and even teeth couldn't do.

While before Selena and Michelle were the ones dominating, creating a repeating pattern on the stage of a busty girl fully in her element next to a flatter girl who was awkwardly trying to match what she could see happening around her, you now had a lopsided one, with the two girls on the left fully enjoying orally playing with the offered organs, while the two on the right were much more restrained.

Now, admittedly, "restraint" probably wasn't the best word to describe Christine's actions, and nor were any of its variations that. Her father was receiving a perfectly normal blowjob. Nothing extraordinary, but still sure to get the viewers focusing on the two of them erect and rock-hard.

"Don't push yourself, honey," Jonathan assured his daughter, looking around at her competitors who were beginning to deepthroat the cocks they were supposed to pleasure. "Most importantly, don't push me. We've already won nice money and had a lot of fun, but that doesn't mean that we need to play to lose, instead of going along for as long as we can."

"Speaking straight from my heart," she replied to her father with a wink, before ending her brief speaking pause and taking his cock right back into her mouth, just as her competitors did when they spoke with their fathers.

She wasn't lying. Although she wasn't about to lose the competition without a fight, she came here to find some inspiration for her books, and in this area, she had already succeeded more than she would've ever dared to imagine at the beginning. From her conversations with the other people there, both other contestants and strangers, to thinking up all the possible variations of this game show and what they were now doing, she felt like she had more material than she could use in years, and the money they've won so far wasn't bad either.

"Well, well, well! Look at the action here!" Barbara suddenly somewhat proudly exclaimed. "I haven't even said anything, and most of them have already moved from blowing into deepthroating. Seems like our contestants are just hungry for something new, aren't they?!" she continued as she turned her head towards the amused and hollering audience, prompting the contestants to stop what they were doing and look at her, knowing what was about to happen. "Very well, let's give them what they want! Those cocks are as hard and wet as they can be, and we all know what place is best for rock-hard and well-lubricated cocks!" she said, waiting for a few moments for the realizations to set in before finishing with, "Yes! It's time for some sweet anal! Quick quick quick, you have five seconds remember!"

Her instructions were obeyed as, surprising even themselves, the four female contestants almost immediately got back on their feet, the ones still with cocks in their mouths effortlessly and immediately taking them out before that. Turning around, they revealed their beautiful booties to the men who made the existence of those fine asses possible in the first place and spread their cheeks for their fathers to enter them just in time.

While most of the men, with Jonah being the lone exception, were too transfixed by the nice curves being shown off to them to react in the first second. Thankfully for them, all of them snapped back to their senses and penetrated their daughters before crossing the time limit.

"Aaah, yeaaah Daddy!" Michelle screamed in delight and pleasure as her father seamlessly switched from receiving a blowjob from her into ramming her tight anus, her screams acting as some kind of a secondary announcement of the new task they were now doing. "Spread my brown hole like you always do Daddy! God, I love, I love it every time your thick cock enters my tight little ass!"

As with anything sexual she had ever asked of him, he kept on giving her what she wanted. What he wasn't giving her, however, was attention, as his, and hers increasingly as well, gaze was now focused on their family's tiny cluster in the audience.

While Jonah kept on ramming his prick into his daughter's cute bum, his eyes were now locked onto his ex-wife's, who returned him an amused expression. The two people she was with, who were, unbeknownst to the other contestants, Deborah's mother and uncle, differed in their reactions. While the old woman quite clearly still wasn't fully comfortable with what she was happening on the stage, her much-younger brother, in what was a quite clear reminder of the fact that he had much more in common with the niece that was almost his age than his older sibling, seemed to be mostly just amused, and even more than a bit turned on.

The other contestants, now that all of their gazes were turned toward the audience, did much the same as the Ashtons.

Christine in particular frantically switched her gaze from one relative of theirs to the other, even as her eyes periodically closed as her much more relaxed father penetrated her again and again. His nonchalance surprised her. She had had only limited contact over the years with her aunts and uncles, while his cousins were such a distant family to her that she didn't even know their names for certain, yet while the eyes of the semi-strange crowd made her seem awkward and anxious, Jonathan clearly had no problem with fucking his daughter in front of the people he had grown up with.

Unlike the Myerses, who differed quite greatly in their reactions to who they saw in the audience, the Barbers had pretty much both the same reaction.

One much closer to Christine's than Jonathan's. Their family was divided even before between its German and Ukrainian parts, and although some thaw did seem to be introduced there, as evidenced by the simple fact that they were here, looking them in the eyes while they were fucking on stage right in front of them was quite something for Peter, and even Marianne couldn't pretend that she wasn't affected by it. They tried, but soon, they had to move their eyes behind their relations and onto the quite turned-on Pinsmails, who, yes, were there just as Selena had suspected.

Unfortunately for the busty brunette, from where she was standing and being fucked, she still couldn't see the Pinsmails and know that her suspicions were correct. She did, however, notice Ashley Torres sitting in the back row just a couple of moments ago, the petite girl's suddenly confirmed suspected presence surprising her.