How Far Can They Go? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, yeah, aaahh, I'm cummiiiing!!" Michelle screamed out, as her current partner was already filling her pussy with his seed. "Don't you dare stop just because you came, fuck me until I come as well!!" she ordered him, and the expression on her face made it clear that he truly didn't have a choice there.

"Well, at least someone gets to freely cum here," Christine commented, looking first at her fan and then at her father. The first quickly avoided her gaze, while the second just laughed.

Michelle got what she wanted. Ashley did as well, soon after.

Right after Jonah finally came, Barbara looked around, only to see that almost the entire audience had already left.

"Well, that's it, most of the show is already done," she stated, somberly. "You guys ready for the last rounds?" she asked, looking at the three remaining pairs.

"Guess," Selena cheekily replied, seeing that Michelle was not in a position to do so, Marianne didn't care, and none of the fathers seemed willing to do so.

"I sure hope so, cause I'm not leaving completely after I see how this ends," Jonathan added, prompting a few laughs from his former competitors.

"Of course, we fully expect you two to stay involved, at least as part of the audience, until the end," the moderator replied, before looking behind her. "All of you, actually," she added, as Ashley waltzed towards the exit.

"Yeah, of course, we'll be there," the ex-contestant confirmed, before leaving their sight.

"I won't hold you guys in here, this was a long day and we all deserve a break," Barbara added, before winking at Martha, whose presence in the room was seemingly ignored by the others up to this point.

The assistant just winked back, said a few words to the sole remaining cameraman, and left just like Ashley did after he nodded in response.

"What was she doing?" Michelle asked, noticing that Barbara expected such a question, while the others started moving towards the door as well.

"Acting quickly as always," Barbara replied with pride in her voice. "When it became clear that the ending didn't go quite the way we planned, she quickly got them to cut the stream off and end the episode with a stock ending Jake filmed before the show even started."

"Did the crowd booing at least make it through?!" Marianne, of all people, asked after turning around to face them.

"Thankfully, no," the moderator flatly replied as the final remaining contestants left the room.