All Comments on 'How far Should we Go?'

by Greg15

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Interesting new swinger series

These two have the swinging concept right. Communication and putting each other first. Never do something or someone your partner is uncomfortable with. This is early days for them. Some experiences will teach them to be more careful and discriminating. Large swinger groups can be challenging for new people in the lifestyle. Its not for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The story is a continuation of "Could a Dream become Reality?"

You care so little about your own story you couldn't be bothered to use THAT as the summary? Telling people a story is a continuation of a prior story AFTER they open the story is nothing but a "Fuck you" to the readers.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Playing with fire

A well written story, but this couple are on dangerous ground here, very difficult to strike a fair balance. It would be unusual for both man and wife to get the same out of such experiences, and that is where resentment and jealousy start to appear.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Quit clear it was a follow-on

Right at the start the author said -

"The story is a continuation of "Could a Dream become Reality?" which explored the tentative steps made by Greg and Angela towards their first swinging experience.

So the story was wasted on the complainant who obviously can't read.

Really enjoyed both these stories and will watch for more from Greg15.

LookingtoswingLookingtoswing2 months ago

Nice follow up and looking forward to reading more of your work.

Marklynda2Marklynda219 days ago

A well thought out and written continuation of the other story. I look forward to reading more of your. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreg15@Greg15
I have always enjoyed a happy and full life, so I try and reflect this in my stories. I write based on my experiences; however, I naturally include a little fantasy to enliven the tale. As my gorgeous wife is quite open minded, you may incorrectly distinguish what is a real ex...