How Far Will You Go

Story Info
Our weekend continues with some outdoors adventure.
925 words
4.2
6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day started with early morning naked cuggles in bed and dozy fondling and caressing for what seemed like hours. It was bliss!

Eventually we decide on breakfast and both go down to the kitchen, still naked, to make a start on our holiday treat of bacon, egg and sausage baps. The frying pan was in a low cupboard so I make sure I am standing right behind you as you bend over to pick it up, pressing my semi-erect cock against your ass. You teasingly wiggle and rub against me as you stand back up. "Down Boy! They'll be plenty of time for that later."

Once breakfast is cooked we agreed it was far too nice to sit indoors so with just our dressing gowns on we sit and eat outside in the ever warming morning sun. Every now and then we tease the other by opening our gowns and giving a brief glimpse of either chest or leg.

It is becoming a bit of a competition as to who was the bravest. I up the stakes by lifting my leg up, opening the gown for a brief second to give a glimpse of my cock. You return by opening the top of your gown to show off your boobs enough to almost show your nipples. I grin in delight. "I can do better than that," and I slide my gown off my shoulders and down to my waist. My chest now exposed to the sunshine and your admiring gaze.

Slightly in shock you take a minute to consider your options. Slowly you slide your gown up your legs and open them wide, placing them up on my chair so I can see your pussy, shaved and trimmed, right in front of me. You acted like it is nothing but you could see how excited I am. I try to move my foot up the inside of your leg to tease you but you tell me "No Touching!" I withdraw my leg and instead open my gown further so it starts to fall off my lap and expose my now almost fully hard cock.

"Tease," you joke. "That's not enough, I wanna see all of him."

"Not yet, you're far too dressed for that," I retort.

"OK, how about this?" You open your gown completely and let it fall to the floor. Your now naked chest and pussy offering a fully unhindered view.

"Hmm, that'll work," I joke as I open the remainder of my gown letting it too, fall to the floor. We both sit fully naked in the sun, admiring each others bodies and start to rub legs together, slowly moving higher and higher until you gently caress my cock with your toes and I tease your pussy with mine. It's not long until your feet tighten your grip on my shaft and I can tell by your increased breathing that you are close to cumming. I continue rubbing your clitoris with my big toe, every now and then running it lower to open your pussy further. Soon you can't take it any more and a gentle orgasm takes over as your legs tighten around mine, holding my toes tightly against your desperate pussy.

A few more flicks and the wave subsides and I leave you gasping for breathe in your chair, suddenly realising where you are as you reposition yourself slightly to try to regain some modesty. "It's a bit late to be shy now!" I joke. You relax a bit and open your legs again so I can see your glistening wet pussy in all its glory. "Not a bad start to the day. Maybe we should start every day like this?"

"Mmm, I definitely think we should," you agree.

We sit for a few more minutes before we get up and head back inside, both of us braving it and carrying our dressing gowns over our shoulders.

"Now you're so worked up, maybe you need to relax a bit," I suggest as I grab at your ass as I follow you towards the front door. Just as you reach for the keypad, I reach round you and grab your waist, kissing your neck whilst pressed against you from behind. My hands caress your breasts as you turn your head to meet my lips. Our kissing becomes more passionate as my hands reach lower, over your stomach and hips as yours reach behind you to grab my cock. My hands continue lower from your hips, achingly slowly towards your pussy, .finally reaching their target as you shuffle your legs slightly wider to allow me better access. As my fingers enter you, I hear a deep groan of pleasure and you bite down in my lips. Two fingers thrust in and out of your pussy, slowly at first, then building pace until its all a blur and another orgasm, this time much bigger, overcomes you and you legs start to give way. I grab hold of you to stop you falling, and check you are OK?

"Mmm hhhmmmm," you mumble, mostly in a daze.

"You definitely need to relax a bit," I joke back.

"Here, you sit down." As we head into the house I guide you towards the lounge. I return a few seconds later with a glass of water for you.

"Just stay here for a bit, I've got something planned for you. I think you'll like it."

You sit on the sofa, still naked and enjoy the peace and quiet, as you drink and calm yourself down.