Relaxation

Story Info
She is overcone with relaxation.
1.7k words
4.13
5.4k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leave you in the lounge as I head off to the bedroom. You hear lots of gentle noises but nothing to give you a clue as to what might be coming. After about 10 minutes I reappear and let you know everything is ready.

"If you would like to follow me please. I understand a massage has been booked for you with our excellent masseuse."

I lead you to the bathroom where you see your silk dressing gown hung on the hook and candles alight throughout the room. I'll leave you to get yourself prepared. Just let me know when you ready and I'll come and get you. I close the door, and head back to the bedroom.

Still half in surprise at your treat, you take a moment to compose yourself and slip on your dressing gown, the silk cool against your naked body. You pull your hair up into a ponytail, tie up your gown and call for me. "I'm ready."

I knock and enter the room and you see me standing in the blue mesh boxer shorts. Taking your hand, I lead you to the bedroom and explain that a "Deluxe Full Body Massage" had been booked for you by a secret admirer.

"A Deluxe massage? What does that mean?" You ask.

"You'll soon find out, but I promise you'll enjoy every minute of it. Now, if you'd like to head over to the bed and make yourself comfortable."

As you enter the room you see more candles and hear gentle relaxation music playing. You untie your robe and, letting it fall to the floor, you step up onto the bed and lie face down, with a pillow under your chest and shoulders. I place a soft towel over your naked ass to cover your modesty and take my position kneeling astride you, my knees gently positioned either side of your hips.

I explain that we'll start with a simple back and shoulder massage, rubbing the massage bar in my hands. My hands start rubbing the oils onto your back and shoulders, applying gentle pressure using a mixture of my fingers and palms. I check how you are feeling and you ask for a bit more pressure. I follow your request and press slightly firmer with my hands as they circle your back and up to your neck. Occasionally I add a wider circle as my hands move down your side and caress the side of your breasts.

After a few minutes I start to move my hands lower towards the towel and your coccyx. I move the towel slightly lower, still not quite revealing your ass and continue the massage. Again every so often my hands explore a little further, this time round your hips towards your stomach. With every move I feel you slightly reposition yourself to allow me to travel a bit further, your groans of pleasure increasing each time too.

"Everything OK?" I check

"Fantastic, so far."

Before you get too carried away, I reposition myself, turning round to sit just above your ass so I can massage your legs. I start with your feet, my warm fingers sliding between your toes and massaging the soles and tops of your feet, applying gentle pressure with my thumbs. Slowly I rub more oils onto each leg and start running my warm hands up and down the back of your legs. My hands move towards the outsides of your legs and I sense frustration in you as you move your legs wider apart. I'm sure you want me to move towards the inside of your legs but for now I continue.

Eventually my hands relent and do move inwards towards your inner legs and thighs and I feel you trying to wiggle and further reposition yourself. My finger tips reaching up higher and higher with each movement.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Very, but I'm just making sure you can reach everywhere" you reply.

"Don't worry, I'm very experienced, I'll make sure you receive the ultimate service."

I reposition myself to kneel in between your legs and move the towel off you and expose your naked ass. With more oil on my hands I start to caress each cheek, gently at first with wide circular motions making sure every last bit if tension is released. I can tell you are fighting the urge to wriggle and rock against my movements desperate for me to touch your aching pussy. But I don't. Instead I trace one finger each side starting at your coccyx, moving around your hips, around and down the bottom of your ass and up your inner thigh, grazing the edge of your pussy as I go, and back up joining together grazing over your asshole

Your groans increase and I know how turned on you are. Undistracted I continue massaging your soft wonderful ass, with a bit more pressure from my palms now, pressing deeper and pulling your cheeks apart as they circle around. I'm loving how turned on you are, and how desperate I know you'll be for me by the time I've finished. Before you lose control completely, I advise that I think I have finished with your back massage and suggest you turn over so I can continue on your front.

"Do you have to?" You ask frustratingly "I'm loving this so far, but I'm sure there are some parts you've missed!"

"Do not worry, I assure you this is all part of the Deluxe package. Anything that's been missed can be addressed later," I reply.

I help you turn onto your back and lay the towel back over your now very wet and warm pussy. I start at your feet and ankles slowly moving up to your knees - gentle pressure in a short sliding motion, moving up to your knees and then upper and outer legs. When I feel the oils have all been worked in, I move up to kneel above your head and start working on your head and neck. Much softer this time, and in smaller strokes and circles. I can't help but glance down at your body and admire your almost naked body totally relaxed in front of me. You look stunning, but I try my hardest not to get distracted from my job and continue, moving down to your shoulders and arms.

I move on to your chest, starting with swooping strokes around your breasts, pushing down your body from above. Then moving to kneel over your stomach and massaging back up towards your head. Gradually my warm hands start to track lower and lower until they are working the oils into your stomach. I shuffle a little lower - between your knees - to give myself more room to work, and remove your towel again. Slowly my warm hand push down your stomach and trace out towards your hips, then back up following the same path. Down again, this time a little less wide over your hip bone, and back up. The third time the continue straight down and only stop when they reach your neat, trimmed pubic hair. Achingly slowly my fingers spread and pull out towards your hips. Coming back up to trace even closer to your pussy, briefly grazing your clitoris on the way. You fight so hard but cannot contain the groans any longer.

"Oh God, that's amazing, please, please I'm begging you, don't stop there."

"I assure you, ALL your needs will be met as part of the "deluxe" package."

My hands trace the contours of your hips working inwards this time, and down either side over your thighs. As my hands trace nearer and nearer to your pussy as you desperately try to shuffle your hips wider, but are stopped by my knees either side of you.

"Here, let me help you, I see you are slightly uncomfortable at the moment."

I move away, letting you open your legs wider and I return to kneel between your legs. As you settle back into a comfortable position my hands pick up again working closer and closer to your pubic area. After what feels like an eternity to you, eventually my hands reach your pussy and start to tease your lips and clitoris, slowly opening them with gentle circles with my thumb. Slowly I start to ease a finger or two inside you whilst also caressing your clitoris with the other hand. Your body rocks and writhes, the sensation starting to build inside you. Soon 3 fingers are deep inside you and opening you wider and wider and I can feel you start to tense up. I build my pace, sliding them in and out, faster and faster..... and faster... deeper and deeper and its not long until you are screaming and your body bucks and your legs tighten around me as a mighty orgasm overwhelms you.

As I slow and let you enjoy the moment, you calm and after a minute to catch your breath, I start again, gently teasing your clitoris until another less intense orgasm takes over your body.

"How are you feeling?" I enquire.

""Amazing," you say still slightly out of breath.

"Excellent. We always aim to provide the ultimate service to our clients."

"But.... there is one bit that I feel hasn't quite has enough attention yet," you say.

"You see, your fingers are amazing but they just didn't quite get deep enough to massage all of me... I think I might need something a little.... bigger."

"Bigger?" I enquire... "Hmm, I think I can arrange that."

I step away from the bed and remove my boxers, allowing my rock hard cock to spring out and stand tall. I climb back onto the bed and slide myself inside you, and start building a steady pace. My hands reach under you and grab hold of your ass, pulling your cheeks apart, making you groan in pleasure again. It's not long before I can tell you are close and as I slide deeper and deeper inside you with each thrust, you tighten around me and a few seconds later you feel my cock twitching as I shoot my hot cum inside you. The feeling of my exploding inside you is enough to send you over the edge and another orgasm floods your body and you collapse in a heap, my cock still inside you.