How Far Will You Go?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't really as comfortable with the conversation as Susan seemed to be, but I decided to, as she had said the night before "lighten up". "I'm usually okay if they will go down on me for a few minutes before climbing on."

"God yes!" She said giddily. "My second boyfriend was great with his tongue. He couldn't get me off that way, but he could definitely get me primed and ready, and he had a nice cock too. I usually came the first time a few seconds after he got inside me. Damn him for transferring to a different college."

"Whew!" I exclaimed, "We'd better change the subject before I have to go back to bed and have a repeat of last night."

Susan laughed out loud and then asked, "Well, how bad would that be?"

It was obvious to me that if the subject was going to be changed, it would be up to me to do it. I got up and took our plates to the dishwasher, "Do you want more coffee or juice?"

* * *

It would have been a lot easier to stop thinking about Cock Man if Susan hadn't kept bringing him up, or at least making little innuendos. When we were alone in the laundry room, standing at the long table sorting clothes into different loads, she laughed out loud and bumped hips with me, "Oh my God! These must be the ones you were wearing last night on the balcony." And she held up a pair of my panties which had obviously been soaked with my juices.

I shot right back at her, "Hum, maybe, now lets take a look at yours. They probably have a hole burned through them."

"I know! That wouldn't surprise me at all. My pussy was on fire." She responded with a chuckle.

Again, I felt the need to change the subject, so I offered, "Hey, I have an idea. If you'll take care of this, I'll go prep the chicken for tonight. The longer it has time to marinate, the better."

"Sounds good." She agreed, "I can't wait to taste this new dish of yours."

"It's not new." I corrected her. "It's my grandmother's recipe—an old family favorite."

"It's new to me." She defended.

Once upstairs, I got out a large freezer sip-lock baggie and the large chicken breast we had thawed out in the fridge. I used a thirty spike tenderizer to prepare the breast thoroughly, and then cut it into very thin strips.

Next, I crushed up part of a fresh garlic and diced up half an onion. I put the chicken strips into the baggie, filled it half full of Virgin Olive Oil, the crushed garlic, the onion, and then a heavy dose of McCormick seasoning.

Lastly, I closed the baggie, making sure to squeeze out all the air. I then massaged the concoction inside the baggie until I was sure every strip of the chicken was saturated with the mixture.

After putting the baggie into the fridge, I went back downstairs to keep Susan company while she waited on each cycle of the laundry.

It was only one p.m. when the laundry was done, folded and put away, so we decided to have a light lunch and then go for a walk. After sharing a sliced turkey sandwich and some cantaloupe, we went to our rooms to get ready.

We were both wearing shorts and tennis shoes. I chose a tube top, while Susan donned a thin white halter. When she came out of her bedroom, I couldn't help but notice how the thin material of her halter did a poor job of concealing her firm nipples and dark areolas, and how it allowed her D cup breasts to swing with each step.

She was a somewhat petite five foot five, and very athletic, which made her already prominent breasts seem even larger. She normally dressed much more conservatively, except around the apartment, where a tiny bikini top was her normal attire. That's why I was a little shocked to see her ready to go out in public in that particular halter.

"Seriously?" I asked her.

She just giggled, "Thinking about Cock Man has me feeling a little frisky."

"Okay" I responded, "But if you get attacked, you're on your own."

* * *

It was a short drive over to the park we preferred. It had a nice lake, and an asphalt path all the way around it. We just had to stay to one side of the path to avoid getting run over by those on rollerblades, skateboards and bicycles. And it had restroom facilities, which was a big plus.

I wasn't surprised when Susan's halter caused several near disasters. Her breasts were definitely distracting, and at the speeds some of the boys flew by on their rollerblades, skateboards and bikes, there was more than one collision. Each time, Susan would just chuckle and whisper to me a comment like, "Another one bites the dust." She was obviously having fun in a way I'd never seen from her.

At one point, she even said to me in a low voice so only I could hear, "Think how much fun it would be if we could go topless."

I gasped, "You're sooooo baaaaddddd." And I gave her a playful shove.

One time, two fairly handsome young men on rollerblades stopped and hit on us. I was still thinking of a polite way to brush them off when Susan responded, "Sorry, boys. We're lesbians."

All I could do was shake my head. When they were out of ear shot, I ask her, "Lesbians? Really?"

She laughed out loud, "It did the trick, didn't it?"

I had to admit it had been effective, and it didn't hurt the guys' feelings about being rejected. "Yes, I guess it did. I'll have to remember that one." I agreed.

After three full trips around the lake and a stop at the facilities, we headed back to Susan's convertible.

When we pulled into the underground garage, Susan asked, "Wanna head over to the West End for a glass of tea?"

I shrugged, "Sure. Let's go up and change."

She showed me a naughty grin and a challenging raised eyebrow, "Nah, I'm good if you are."

"Okay." I said, resigning myself to the idea that my normally conservative roommate was indeed feeling frisky.

Once we were seated under and umbrella on the patio at our favorite restaurant, I asked Susan, "You're really in a mood today. What's gotten into you?"

She shot me a scolding look, "You know good and well what has me in this mood. Don't pretend to be naïve. It doesn't look good on you."

She was right. I did know what was causing her mood. Cock Man was having an effect on me too, but to a much lesser extent. "Okay, I get it, but if you just need to get laid, I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a volunteer, especially wearing that halter."

She shot back way to loudly, "Not no, but hell no!" And then she lowered her voice, "I don't have any room in my life for a man right now. Besides, I like feeling this way. It's been too long since I felt this sexy and alive."

The hostess showed a man to the table behind Susan. It wasn't until he sat facing us that I recognized him. It was Cock Man. It took me a minute to compose myself. I wanted to say something to Susan, but I was afraid she would look around and be too obvious about it. There was no telling what she might do or say. And too, I guessed that she hadn't taken the time to look at his face through the binoculars.

Finally, I stood up and leaned over enough to whisper to her without him hearing, "I need to go to the ladies room. You should come with me."

"Nah, I'm okay. You go on." She replied.

I intentionally adopted a more serious tone, "No, you need to come with me, right now."

She showed me a puzzled look, but finally shrugged and got up. In the ladies room, and after insuring we were alone, I told her, "The guy who just came in, the one sitting right behind you, that's Cock Man."

It took a few seconds for my words to soak in on her. "No way! How do you know?"

I chuckled, "Unlike you, I actually looked at his face."

"Oh my God!"

"Susan, you have to promise me you won't say or do anything to embarrass us. Otherwise, I'm going to leave right now."

"Can I at least look at him when we go back out there?"

"Yes, of course, as long as you don't stare."

"Okay, okay, I promise. Gezzzzz!"

Susan kept her word, except that when she reached her seat, she said "Hi" to him before sitting down.

He nodded and replied with a smile, "Good afternoon."

I could see Susan visibly melt.

"So, it's a beautiful day, isn't it?" I asked her when she was seated, hoping to take her mind off of Cock Man, even though I knew it was a futile effort.

She showed me a scolding look and rolled her eyes, "Yes, it's quite lovely." She said in a mocking tone.

When the waitress came over, Susan wanted to order another glass of tea, but I insisted that we needed to go and asked for our check.

Our waitress responded, "The gentleman at the next table is giving me all kinds of hand signals that he's got your tab." She said in a voice loud enough for him to hear.

Damn, I thought, this is all we need. Cock Man is going to pay for our tea. I thought about insisting that we pay our own check, but I didn't want to come off as a bitch, so I held my tongue. We both told him "Thank you" with friendly smiles and left.

"Oh my God! Can you believe that? Are you one hundred percent sure that was him?" Susan kept asking during the entire walk back to our apartment building. "He's cute."

I playfully bumped into her while we were walking. "Yes, I'm a hundred percent sure. And if you'd ever pulled your eyes away from his cock, you'd know too.

"Hey, I didn't spend over a hundred dollars for those binoculars to look at his face." She defended herself with a playful giggle.

* * *

"God! I hope he gives us another show tonight." Susan said as we began preparing our supper. "Not that I need it. I'm sure I could take care of business right now."

"Damn, girl. You're turning into a sex maniac all of a sudden." I scolded her. "But if he does, you should probably at least glance at his face this time." I added and then laughed out loud.

I chopped up the other half of the onion I'd used earlier, and then finely chopped some more garlic. Then, I put them on the stove over medium heat and dumped in the contents of the freezer bag. I tended to that while Susan began cooking the four-cheese rice.

We agreed that we'd enjoyed the ambiance of our supper the night before, so we once again covered the table with a white table cloth and lit candles. I prepared our plates, first the rice, and then the chicken, onion, garlic mixture on top.

"God! I love it!" Was Susan's reaction upon taking her first bite.

I showed her a wide smile. "It's good, isn't it?"

"Oh my God yes. Tell your grandmother thank you for me."

I looked up at the ceiling, "Thanks, Gramms".

Susan's eyes flew open and then her expression turned serious, "I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"That's okay. There is no way you could have. Don't worry about it."

Her mood seemed to lighten. She looked up and said, "Thanks Gramms. It's wonderful."

* * *

I was once again soaking in a nice hot bubble bath, half hoping Cock Man wouldn't put on another show tonight. It had been a wonderful weekend, and I planned to go to bed early to be at my best for work the following day.

Those hopes were dashed fairly quickly though when Susan appeared, "Hurry up. He's at it again."

"You go ahead." I told her. "I just want to relax for a while."

"Okay, your loss." She said as she turned and left the bathroom.

I'd just finished shaving my legs when Susan appeared again. She seemed to be out of breath. "C'mon, hurry. You don't want to miss this." And she turned and hurried off again.

I couldn't imagine what had her in such a state, so I quickly dried off and pulled on my robe. When I got out to the balcony, and even before she handed me the binoculars, I saw what had her so excited. Cock Man was half sitting on top of his duvet in his bed with several pillows behind him. His cock was hard, and he was slowly stroking it.

My eyes shot open and my jaw dropped when I saw the size of it. The purple head of his cock reached almost to his nipples. I'd only been looking through the eye pieces of the binoculars a few seconds when I saw him bow his head and lick a drop of pre cum from it. I was blown away.

"Holy shit! Did you see that?" I asked my roommate.

In an awe struck voice, she asked me, "Did he just do what I think he did?"

"Oh yeah!" I answered. "I've never seen anything like that in my entire fucking life."

"Give me the fucking binoculars." She demanded.

So I reluctantly handed them over. Even without the binoculars, I watched him do that twice more.

Susan kept repeating over and over, "Oh my God! That is so fucking hot!"

We had passed the binoculars back and forth a few times when his pace picked up and he put his other hand below the first one. Even then, there was unattended cock above and below his two hands. I had them when he started cumming. It was flying everywhere, spurt after power spurt. "Fuck yeah! He's cumming." I told Susan in awe. I couldn't believe how much of it there was.

She grabbed the binoculars from me, and a few seconds later, she exclaimed, "Holy fuck! He's still shooting. Oh my God!"

I saw his hand slow down and his body seemed to relax. I took the binoculars back from Susan just in time to see him bow his head again and lick the swollen head of his cock.

She saw it too, "Holy shit! He did it, didn't he? He licked his own cum."

I was too enthralled with the site to respond. Finally he relaxed, and I watched as his huge cock began to shrivel up. It was almost flaccid when Susan grabbed the binoculars back from me.

"God! There's cum everywhere. I've never seen that much—not even close."

Cock Man finally pulled a box of Kleenex from his bedside table and began cleaning himself up. A couple of minutes later, he got up and disappeared into his bathroom.

Susan finally lowered the binoculars, and we sat looking at each other in silence. Neither of us could think of anything to say.

Finally, I said to Susan, "WE need another set of binoculars!"

* * *

There was a late meeting at my work Monday afternoon, so I was over an hour late getting home. Susan had her laptop and printer set up on the dining room table.

"Whatcha working on?" I asked her as I started taking off my business clothes.

"You'll see. I'm almost done." She said with a giggle and tone that got my attention.

"Is it something to do with Cock Man?"

She acted irritated, "Go change, and then fix us both a Screwdriver. I'll be finished with this in a minute."

I couldn't imagine what she was up to, but if she thought I needed a drink to hear it, I was even more concerned.

When I sat her drink on the table, the first thing I noticed was two signs she'd printed in large letters on heavy card stock and cut down to size. The first said, "On Yahoo Messenger", and the second said, "4Tits4U".

"4Tits4U" I said aloud with a chuckle. "What the hell?"

"That's our new Yahoo name." She answered without looking up from her laptop.

"Our new Yahoo name? What the hell do we need a Yahoo name for?"

She acted exasperated, "To talk to Cock Man, silly."

"What? We're going to talk to . . . why?"

Again, she seemed irritated, "Just wait. You'll see."

My logical side kicked in, "You don't even know if he's on Yahoo, and even if he is, you don't know his ID on there. So what good is all this going to do?"

"If he isn't, he will be." She stated flatly. "You'll see. I'm almost done." Less than a minute later, she said, "There, all done. Our new account is all set up. Now, all we have to do is take the picture."

"Picture! No way! I'm not going to post my picture on the internet. You're crazy."

"The picture won't show our faces, dummy, and I'm not going to post it anywhere. I'm not an idiot."

I put two and two together. "Just our boobs?"

"Now you're catching on."

"4Tits4U got it, but still, he's never going to see it. The rest of the world might, but not him. Wait! You said you're not going to post it online?"

She giggled. "Trust me, he will not only see it, but he'll contact us. There's no doubt about that."

I couldn't fathom how she was going to accomplish that. Now I was really confused. "If you're not going to post it, then what the hell? Why do we have to take a picture?"

Again, she was irritated. She got up and placed her digital camera on the end of the table. Then she took up the roll of masking tape she had already taken out and had at the ready.

Next, she put her hands on my shoulders and forced me to stand a few feet away from the table facing it. "Don't move." And then she went back and looked at the camera. "Back up a half step." When I did, she said, "A few inches forward."

Finally, she admonished me, "Don't move." And then she came over to where I was standing and pulled off a long piece of the tape. She put it on the carpet at my toes, and then another parallel to that to my right. "Now, get naked." She commanded, and at the same time, she was taking off her top and shorts.

"Seriously?" I asked in a confrontational tone.

"Just do it!" She ordered.

"Okay, okay" I gave in, "But I reserve the right to veto anything you do with the picture."

"Fine!"

When she stepped up beside me on my right, she handed me the sign that said "4Tits4U". She kept the one that said, "On Yahoo Messenger". "Hold it right above your boobs."

A few seconds later, the camera clicked. Susan immediately hurried over to it with an order to me, "Don't move."

After looking at the picture, she returned beside me. "We need a better one. Scoot up a few inches."

Three pictures later, she announced, "got it". Then she pulled the sim card out of the camera and slid it into the slot on her laptop. We both looked at the four pictures.

The last one showed our boobs and the signs clearly. "That's the best one, don't you think?"

"I hope you're going to delete those."

She rolled her eyes again, "Of course I will." And then she proceeded to print the last one on the same heavy card stock she'd used for the signs.

"Okay, so now what?" I asked her.

She carefully folded the card stock and placed it in a blank envelope. "He's in apartment 1308. I went there during lunch today and counted the doors. At lunch tomorrow, I'm going to slide this under his door."

"How did you get in?"

"His building doesn't have a door man. I just walked in and took the elevator up to his floor, and then I counted the doors over to his."

"Great! Can I get dressed now?"

* * *

I did get dressed. Susan put on her panties and shorts, but she remained topless as we started fixing supper. "Cooking topless?" I chided her with a chuckle.

She shot me an evil grin and fluttered her lashes, "It's for you. I know how much you like looking at my boobs."

"Right!" I shot back at her in a dismissive tone. In truth though, I did like looking at them. I was jealous of them. It was all I could do to keep from reaching out and touching them—not in a sexual way, but just to see how her firm D cups would feel different than my less firm C cups.

It even crossed my mind that she would let me if I was to ever muster the nerve to ask. And then in a moment of weakness, and without really thinking it through, I said in a matter-of-fact tone, "You're right though. I do like looking at them."

My roommate turned and looked me right in the eyes, and then she raised her eyebrows and asked me, "Why didn't you tell me that a long time ago? I don't mind at all. I like looking at yours too. I came close to reaching over and cupping one of yours for that last picture, but I was afraid you'd freak. Would you have . . . freaked, I mean?"

"No." I said flatly as I turned back to chopping the lettuce for our salad. "I know this is going to sound really gay, but I've wondered on more than one occasion how yours feel."

Susan laughed out loud, "Hell, after supper, we'll have to feel each other up to satisfy our curiosity then."

I felt myself blush, but I didn't reject her proposal outright. "Shit, we're both gay."

She put her hand on my arm, "No, we're not gay. We're just curious. That's all. Tell me you haven't been in the shower with a half dozen other girls and stared a little too much and wondered how their boobs would feel. I know I have . . . many times. That doesn't make me gay, or you either. I'm secure enough in my sexuality to admit it. Are you?"

123456...9