All Comments on 'How had I been volunteered?'

by bobberjob

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Please

Hi There ,

I have so loved reading your story I found it a such a delight to follow where you lead us as you weave your way through the weeks till you are forced to sign THAT piece of paper. I for one would love to see a follow up chapter .

Hugs

Kathryn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Be a dream come true

Be a dream come true to me . Love the story.

Thanks Sissy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How nice she gets to become a Lady, i bet this is what she secretly wanted all along.

She is so lucky to have all expenses paid and be able to live her life as a woman , i bet this is what she secretly wanted all along.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 2 years ago

Wonderful story .. but I don't think that he minded that much 😊

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stupid story. The guy works somewhere that is supposed to be a school of higher learning but everyone decides it’s a great idea to force someone into a sex change? You should have at least gone for semi believable. I would also think that your main character wouldn’t have the job if he was a complete moron so after getting screwed with the first time, a real person would demand everything in writing to cover his ass and so if something did go wrong somehow, his ass would be covered instead of all these great, close friends of his just laying at his feet. Try harder next time or don’t waste our time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous