All Comments on 'How have We Gotten to This Point'

by midwestfeet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

You want to have fun with others, that's fine. You want an arrangement where it's only MMF or you as the voyeur watching, I suppose that's fine too. But the minute you present the arrangement as "to make up for my inability to satisfy you", you're fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He was called to work in a Sunday

By whom? No one was there! All he did was to watch his wife fucking his friend, work nil. What was so urgent? This is an example how this story is so bad!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Description

How can a story with "fetish" in the description, not be in "Fetish"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As if the foot fetish wasn't enough for me to deal with, I've developed a wife sharing fetish over the last few years.

If it didn't take a new direction from this point, then the lowest score possible was the right choice. Because that is as far as I could read without barfing.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Sorry MWF it's just not all that hot. Foot fetish is fine but with that as the focus, it is clearly a fetish story. . Please consider that if you go back to fetish, you will score higher too.

Plus the wimp cuck thing is neither scarce lately, nor a quality enhacer. Unless it is aimed at the cuck fetish. Having said that, thanks for the variety .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you love your wife.

Unfortunately so do a lot of men, glad you like being a cuck.

midwestfeetmidwestfeetover 2 years agoAuthor

26thNC - get a job and stop reading my stories OR just admit you get off on them 🤣🤣

Your comments mean nothing to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous