How He Made Me His Whore Pt. 01

Story Info
Andrew joins the wrestling team.
1.6k words
4.08
9.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of my first ever sexual experience, and how it made me unable to settle down with anyone.

It was my last summer as a boy, my first as a man.

One week into the summer break after senior year, and I was already feeling unable to do anything. I was excited about starting college soon, and even more excited to recreate myself.

I pulled myself from the bed, rubbing my eyes as I looked into the mirror.

I turned my body to the side, pulling down the skin on my lower abdomen to make my abs more defined. I pressed down on my briefs, pushing my throbbing cock downward as I stretched my other arm back behind my head.

My body was starting to look a lot nicer after I started working out more consistently this past year, but I still wasn't satisfied. I wanted more.

Especially if I wanted to finally get lucky with someone.

I was close one time. It was with Dana, and we were making out. But when we tried to have sex, I couldn't keep it up.

Because of the whiskey, I told myself.

My cock throbbed again and my eyes rolled back into my head. I started to rub myself, and soon a small drip of precum leaked through the sleek fabric.

A pounding on my door interrupted me.

"Come on Andy, let's get going." My dad's voice immediately made me go limp.

"Yeah, I'm almost ready!"

The car ride was in silence. We didn't talk much, and I didn't expect much more when mom forced him to drive me to my summer camp. But that didn't make it any less awkward.

"So are you excited for your first day? What was it again, basketball camp?" He asked, awkwardly.

"Wrestling camp."

"Oh, okay. Well have fun."

When we stopped, to my surprise my dad opened his side of the door. He walked over to the front of the car to meet me.

"Here." He held out the keys to the car.

"Huh? What is this for?"

"I'm not going to drive you to practice this week. My friends and I are going to go out, don't worry they're going to pick me up. Don't tell your mom, alright? Otherwise she'd find out you drove the car. Got it?" He smirked at me. "Be safe, you'll be fine."

I knew I'd be fine. This wasn't the first time he made me drive myself whenever my mom went out of town.

We departed, and I walked into the open door to the school gym.

It wasn't the high school that I went to, but the setup of the gym was pretty much identical. Two sets of bleachers lined the opposite walls, with mats set up on the floor in between.

The only thing my school didn't have was the group of men standing around the center of the room. Some of them were fully clothed, others in singlets. I noticed one even had the straps pulled down his shoulders, hanging on either side of his body.

I could see his defined obliques from the side. As he turned to face me, I was met by 8 perfectly defined abdominal muscles, and a v-line that cradled his crotch.

My cock twitched uncontrollably as he walked towards me, waving. I hated when I got these random boners. The way my cock pointed, it always seemed to stick straight ahead. At least I was wearing something tight.

"Hey, Andrew right?" His green eyes glistened under the fluorescent lights of the gym. "I'm Cade."

"Oh, uh, yeah. Am I in the right place?" I looked behind Cade, noting how much older the rest of the wrestlers were. Most of them seemed to be in their thirties, or maybe even forties. Their muscles bulged out of their tight clothes and singlets.

He looked back to where I was looking, before meeting my eyes. "Yeah, you're looking for the summer wrestling adult camp, right? That's us."

"Oh, I thought it'd be more like students. Maybe college age."

His smile faded and he raised an eyebrow. "No, that's not a problem though, is it? You are over 18, right?"

I nodded and pulled out my ID to show him. I almost forgot that the flyer said to bring one for age verification, but remembered it last minute. His smile came back after he inspected it.

"Great, well come on over let me introduce you to the rest of the guys."

The other men turned as we walked over towards them and greeted me with various hellos.

"I'm Jake. I've been wrestling with Cade for a few years, and we kind of started this group." He was taller and skinnier than the rest of the group, but it wasn't because of the lack of muscles.

"Perry, nice to meet you." The next man was shorter and had an almost shaved head, and his arms crossed over his hairy chest.

"I'm Tae." The last man waved. He was quieter, but probably the most muscular. His arms and legs were massive, and I wondered what it would feel like if he got me into a headscissors or a choke. I might die.

After introductions, the others partnered off and started to wrestle on the other mats. To my excitement, Cade motioned for me to join him on one.

"So what kind of experience have you had with wrestling?"

I shook my head. "Not too much. I mean I've wrestled around with friends and watched a lot of wrestling. But I've never done like actual wrestling before."

"What do you watch? WWE, Wrestlemania, stuff like that?"

"No, just videos I find online. Amateur and stuff like that." I didn't want to go into too much detail about what I watched. I thought it might come off badly or give him wrong vibes or anything. To my relief he didn't press any further.

He kneeled on the ground and I did the same. "Why don't we go through some of the basic moves first for now."

"Sure."

He pulled the straps of his singlet back up to his shoulders, and they snapped tightly against his bulging delts. I peeked down at his crotch, as I noticed his cock pull upward from the new tension in his suit.

He quickly pivoted around my side, kneeling behind me. I gasped as he lifted up both my arms behind my head and wrapped his arms around mine. His hands pushed my head forward and I struggled in his grasp.

"Do you know what this is?"

I shook my head. "I never learned the names of the moves."

"This is what we call a half nelson."

I wondered why it was called a half, when I felt myself fall backwards on top of Cade. He kept my arms behind my head, as I felt his legs wrap around my thighs and stretching my crotch forward.

I struggled, trying to kick my legs away from his in vain.

He laughed, shaking my arms and legs with his. His hips grinded against mine, and I could feel his cock press up against my back. Even though his was soft, it was huge, I could feel it wrap around my back to the side of my hip.

Fuck. I was starting to get another random hard-on, and couldn't look down to see if it was showing. I didn't want anyone seeing me get an erection while we were wrestling.

He let go of me, and I pulled myself off of him, leaning forward. Luckily my shorts were loose enough that they were able to hide my erection.

I felt his hand touch my lower back, and I arched my back and gasped.

"Hey, you okay?"

When I looked up at him, his face was twisted in concern. I smiled.

"Yeah, yeah no worries at all. I just lost my breathe."

I leaned back onto my back leg, crossing my arms in front of my crotch.

He motioned for my shirt and shorts. "Do you want to take these off maybe? It might help."

I shook my head. "No, maybe later. I think I just want to watch some of the matches for now."

I hurried over towards the bleachers, sitting at the bottom row. I spent the rest of the practice time watching the other wrestlers matches. I felt like I wouldn't be able to fight back against them well. Especially not with how much more experienced and stronger they were.

When practice ended, we all said our goodbyes at the entrance to the gym. I noticed Jae and Perry walking back towards the same car, Perry getting into the passenger seat.

A hand touched my shoulder before I could walk towards mine.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I did something to make you uncomfortable or if I was too rough with you back there." Cade flashed a half smile at me. "I hope I didn't scare you off from practices."

I shook my head. "No, it wasn't that. I just feel like I don't know enough to be able to practice with you. Like I don't know if I'd be able to practice with you."

"Don't worry about it, you'll learn. I'll help you out with it. If you want to keep coming, at least."

I nodded and smiled back at him. "Yeah, I would really love that, actually. But I don't want to take away your time from practice."

He paused for a second to think. "What if I help you out after practices? I do have a setup at my house that we could use."

"Like right now?"

He smiled.