How I became a BBC lover

Story Info
This is the story of how I became a BBC slut
2.8k words
4.23
24.7k
26
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
427 Followers

This story is a lot more attached to reality. What happened in this story is about my experience with BBC, as close as I can tell it without breaking the rules of literotica about writing about real events.

Off course the conversation held is not totally accurate since it's impossible to get it completely right, but I have tried to not exaggerate too much from what I remember.

_______________

This story mostly takes place when I was 18 and 19. At 18 I still lived at home and was in the second year of three in upper secondary school. As for my sexual experience (since sex is probably why someone reads these stories) I had very little experience until I met the man in this story.

My virginity was lost with a white guy that was the same age as me. It was nothing special and turned out to be nothing but a ONS. Although somewhat better than my masturbation it didn't make me really start to look after more sexual encounters.

A little time later I had my first sexual encounter with a black man. It was a Midsummer Eve party, and in Sweden that is an important night. A little drunk I met a guy who had been adopted to Sweden when he was young and I followed him home. This time it was much better than the first time, but although some text was sent it became nothing more than a onetime thing.

It however had an effect on my mind as it turned my attention to black men more. It also meant that my porn habits started to change. Ever since I discovered porn I had been a big user of porn as I play with myself. If possible I like to tease myself and not orgasm for as long as I can or until I run out of time meaning that when I had the chance I edged for a couple of hours.

Now I started to watch more and more of interracial pornography and I wanted to try it again. I was (and still am) quite shy however, so it was mostly fantasy and no real action at this time. At another party I however got the chance to go home with a new black man, this guy was in his mid twenties and had a big cock (20+ centimeters approximately). He was also a lot more assertive and also dominant which was new for me in real life.

Although not as humiliating and dominant as the porn I looked at from time to time, it was still very different compared to previous two encounters which had been more sweet than hard core. This I think had two big effects on me, firstly that I wanted to try BBC more and secondly that I wanted to explore my submissive side more.

As I however said previously I am quite shy, and even though I have been told that I am cute and I know I have a body with good measurements (165 cm, 60 kilograms and C cups) I usually don't know how to flirt with guys, or see when they flirt with me.

Therefore it continued to be a fantasy rather than any real meetings. I started to look on more domination porn, and also got into reading stories about it (mostly here on literotica). It was not all interracial, but I liked that the most.

When I thought more and more about meeting someone for real, and as I realised I could use dating apps, I started to look there as it was easier for me to search for contacts online then in real life where my shyness got in the way. It also meant I could be more specific in what I wanted as I could look for the four things I really wanted. This was that he should be black, older than me, a little dominant and preferably have a bigger cock than the average guy. It was not easy, a lot of guys didn't read what I was looking for (white 18 year old guys instead of older black men), didn't interest me for different reasons or ghosted me after a couple of messages.

Finally, after a couple of weeks of searching I had found a man called Dembe which seemed to be a good match. He was almost three times my age, dominant and had a big cock of 23 centimeters. He was overweight but that almost made it hotter for me as it would be a bigger discrepancy between my slimed body and his big stomached body. We agreed to meet at a café and see what happened.

When I arrived at the café I was very nervous. He had told me to wear a dress and the sexiest underwear I had. On a whim I had bought some stay ups and was now wearing them for the first time as a surprise. Dembe arrived a couple of minutes later and after we had ordered some coffee we sat down to talk.

After about 15 minutes of chatting I could feel his hand on my thigh. I was a little shocked by his assertiveness but it also felt kind of nice. As we continued to talk his hand slowly moved up my leg until it touched the edge of stay ups. I remember how he smiled at me as he could feel it. I was getting quite aroused by now as he publicly touched me. Since I could see he was probably no creep I told him we should probably continue this in a more private place.

"I guess my place?" Dembe asked.

I nodded and we left and walked to Dembe's car. While driving he told me to put my hand on his crotch and I was amazed by the size of his cock as I explored it on the outside. It didn't take long for him to arrive, and we quickly made our way into his apartment. There we started to kiss the while he groped my ass.

"Let's get into your living room and you can do a little strip tease for me." Dembe said.

By now I was getting really horny, and I tried to undress as sexily as I could while he sat in his sofa. When I only had my black thong and stay ups left he told me to stop and present my ass for him.

"Did you tell you to wear stay ups Anna?" he asked as he fondled my ass.

"No, but I thought..."

I tried to explain myself put was hushed by him.

"Good girls do as they are told, bad girls get spanked. Now, I know you only did it for good reason so I will not spank you too much. Do you understand why I need to spank you?"

I nodded and the humiliation of presenting my ass and get ready to be spanked by an old man was getting my pussy really wet. Suddenly I could feel the first smack and I cried out in pain. After 15 hits to my ass he was satisfied and started to push my thong to the side. He then inserted a finger into my pussy and could feel the wetness.

"Hummmm...a wet cunt hole. What kind of girls gets wet from spankings Anna?"

"Mmhhhhhggg... I don't know Dembe."

"Only sluts do! Now tell me what you are!"

"I am a slut!"

"Good fuck toy!"

When he said that he started pushing his finger in and out of my pussy. Soon he had two fingers inside and I could not help but trying to get myself off on his fingers. As he felt what I was trying to do he removed his fingers.

"Remove your thong!" He said and as I did that he stripped down to his boxers and sat down on the sofa. I then had to sit on his lap with my back to him. My pussy was so close to his cock, but it was still not in direct contact.

Before we met he had asked me to send 10 links to videos of porn I liked and he streamed one of this on his TV as I was made to grind his cock. I had a hard time to contain myself and was once again getting close to coming. Before I got the chance he however ordered me to sit down on the floor.

"Remove my boxers and start to work your mouth on my balls."

I eagerly did that, and with his now hardened penis on my face I slurped on his hairy balls. It was not a too pleasant smell and taste, but once again the humiliation got me worked up.

Soon he had me starting to suck his cock, and I was told I should try to fit as much into my mouth as possible. Having very little experience in cock sucking it was no easy task, but Dembe was forgiving and seemed quite pleased. Off course, as I think about it afterwards he might have felt very lucky finding a girl as young as me doing this voluntarily.

In the background I could hear fucking as the clip he started to watch was getting more intense. By the sound of it, it sounded like one of my favorite clips from blacked where Cherry Kiss was gangbanged by Darrell Deeps and Freddy Gong. Dembe seemed to think it was enough of sucking as he told me to lie down on the sofa on my back.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked both to get consent but also to make me beg him.

"Yes..."

"What do you want?"

"For you to fuck me!"

As I said that he started to push his cock into me. I was not used to the size, but he fucked me slowly in the beginning and didn't rush it. To tell the truth I can't say I enjoyed it from the start, but it became better and better as time went on.

Soon he could see that I was getting used to the size and enjoying it, taking it as a signal to slowly increase the pace. His big stomach was lying on top of mine and I got even more aroused when I could see how I was squeezed between him and the sofa. Unlike most stories Dembe didn't have a big stamina but instead seemed to get close to coming. The question was who would cum first, him or me, as I too was getting closer.

The answer soon emerged as his cock and body stimulated my body better than any of the previous guys had done. As I came I buckled under him and scratched his back. I had had similar orgasms after edging and teasing myself for hours but Dembe succeeded in doing so much quicker.

When he saw my reaction and could feel the increased wetness as I came he picked up the pace even more and a couple of minutes after my orgasm he too came straight into me. Although I had been on pill since I turned 15 none of the previous men had fucked me bareback, so this was a new sensation for me. A sensation I really liked, and Dembe continued to never use any condom as he fucked me during our time together.

A short time after he had come he pulled out, and moved up to my face. At first I didn't really understand why, but as he slapped his cock on my lips I realised what he wanted. As I had tasted myself often on my fingers I had no problems with the taste as I started cleaning him up, but it was still a little humiliating. This of course only made my pussy wake up again.

The porn was still playing on his TV, and after I had sucked him clean we cuddled a little, me with my head on his crotch and him with one hand in my hair and one on my ass. As we watched the video we talked about what had just happened and he asked me if I liked it. I had no problems confessing that it was the best sex I had had with a guy, and that I wanted to do it more. Luckily for me he wanted to continue it too.

We continued talking as we watch another clip, this time it was two white girls and a black guy. I could feel his cock getting harder and moved my head so I could lick and suck it. Soon it was fully hard again.

"You think you can take another fucking?" Dembe asked.

I nodded and he told me to get on all four. As I was facing he TV I could feel him entering me, and this time it was much less pain. I could feel his stomach on my ass when he was fully inside. He playfully spanked me a little as he started fucking me, quickly getting his pace up as I was moaning and fucking back. It didn't take me long to cum this time, my pussy now more used to his size. This continued until I could feel his dick starting swelling even more and I had a mini orgasm as he came again in my pussy.

By now the time was quite late and we where both spent, so we said goodbye and said we should meet again. This time it was true as only two days later I was back in his apartment getting fucked again.

Luckily Dembe and I didn't live that far from each other and that meant I could sneak by him on the way from school if he was home. It therefore became a regular thing, and I was usually there two or three times a week. Mostly it was shorter meetings, but sometimes if we could meet during the weekend we had longer sessions.

It was when we had these longer sessions that Dembe usually introduced something new to our games. Already at the first meeting he had spanked me and dominated a little, but he quickly added things.

One of the things he introduced first was what he called puppy training. He had bought a collar and leash and made me walk around on all four on his apartment with him holding the leash. He also had me fetch stuff like a dog, usually a dock he threw away.

Early in our relationship he also brought up anal, his dicks size made it rare for him to try it and I was really scared of it in the beginning. Anal was not completely new to me as I had used fingers on myself before, but this was on a another level. We however tried to train my ass for it as he used a couple of fingers in it when I was fucked.

Finally I agreed to try it once, and with lots of lube and warm up he could fit it inside. It wasn't really pleasurable for me, but it was not to painful either so I let him continue the fucking. During the anal sex it got a little better, but it was mostly the depravity that excited me. Especially as I could feel his cum inside my ass I got really turned on.

Because I knew how much he liked it and how depraved I felt doing it I agreed to do it more times, but my favorite pleasure was still normal sex as he also could fuck me harder then and I got pleasure from it.

We usually had porn on in the background and we switched who would choose the clip. No matter what we chose it was common that that we saw something new to try. Therefore I got to experience gagging on his cock, tit spankings and that he wrote slut and other words on me.

Both of us realised I enjoyed being treated badly, probably effected by my big porn consumption. The most degrading thing we tried was when I gave him a rim job. He had washed thoroughly beforehand, but it was still very degrading to do. But, just like anal it became something we did regularly since Dembe enjoyed it a lot.

We also talked about involving others, but it never came into fruition since we couldn't find anyone that both liked. This is still something that I would like to try, but it seems to be harder to get to work in reality then in movies.

Unfortunately, after about four months Dembe needed to move for a new job almost 500 kilometers away. That meant that it would be much harder or almost impossible to get together as we couldn't really be at my place if he came to visit. Therefore, we have only seen each other once after he moved away six months ago. Even though it was very nice, I still miss having a regular thing. I have tried from time to time to look for a new guy, but so far haven't been able to find someone that could replace Dembe.

Siswede
Siswede
427 Followers