How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to the Brick Zone, slut," Sharon said, between licks. "You've just been Bricked."

Amy rolled off of Sharon. "Is it like that every time?"

"Every fucking time," Sharon said. "Now you know why Laura tried to rape him after he was gone for five days. Granted, she shouldn't have, but that's the reason."

"Can I move all of my things down here, or would I be cramping your style?"

Laura kissed her. "Please do. Master has enough juice to fuck all of us. I want to see how well you lick my pussy."

"Why don't you go check out of your cabin and have your things brought here," I said. "If they won't refund your money, I'll reimburse you. I'll get started on breakfast. We'll have it ready when you get back."

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude."

"Does anyone look like they feel you're intruding?" I asked.

"Thank you. I was feeling a little sad yesterday. I feel much better now."

"Sharon, why don't you help her, and Laura can help me with breakfast?"

Sharon kissed Amy. "Just let me get dressed, lover. I'll be right with you."

"I need to get dressed too, though I feel it won't be for long."

"We're still going kayaking today," I said. "It's a little chilly in the morning out on the water this time of year, but if you want to go naked, I won't stop you. I plan on sharing your kayak."

Amy smiled. "Cheeky."

"She's very nice, Master," Laura said after they headed out.

"She is, but she's still just a fuck. I don't need girlfriends, okay. Why would I want to stop doing what I'm doing?"

We'd purchased some things at the convenience store when we checked in, breakfast items mostly, since I didn't want to depend on the restaurant for breakfast. I whipped up some crumbled sausage, browned, mixed with scrambled eggs, cheese, and a little onion. I put the mixture on the stove when I heard them out on the deck. I was stirring the mixture over the heat to ensure it mixed well when they came in.

"Did they give you any trouble?" I asked.

"I'll need to send in a request for a refund and they said it might take 8-12 weeks to process it. I got the paperwork."

"Bureaucracies and the government, what can I say."

"It's probably just as bad in Canada."

"Did you drive from Canada?"

"Took the Victoria Clipper boat to Seattle day before yesterday, stayed the night at a hotel, rented a car, and drove from there."

"So you have to go back to Seattle?" Sharon said. "When?"

"We were supposed to stay here for a week, no phones, no TV's, no internet, just us and nature, madly in love, fucking like bunnies. I may be fucking like a bunny, but it won't be with a husband."

"Would you like to go back early, with us?" Sharon said. "We're going back to Seattle on Thursday. You could spend a few more days hanging with us."

"Would that be okay, Brick?"

"I'm sorry, I should have cleared it with you first," Sharon said. "I know you've got that thing with Brenda on Friday night.

"Who's Brenda?"

"Another Brick fuck buddy, Amy. Get used to it. He has a whole herd of us. She's cool though. She's learned to lick pussy too. He's a popular guy, and now you know why."

"Actually, I would like to invite you to join us, Amy. I'm really with Brenda to keep Laura's and Phillip's secret. She was a nosy neighbor prying into why I was staying there. I'd like to unhook her and I may have an idea for that. Perhaps you could help."

"What are you going to do, Brick?" Laura asked.

"I'm thinking of inviting like a dozen people out on our date. Maybe if she thought she'd need to have sex with all of them, it would throw her off a little."

"Like a foursome is okay, but who the fuck are all of these other people," Sharon said.

"Kind of like that, yeah. I swear, you'll get a good meal out of it, Amy, and you don't have to have sex with anyone you don't want to. The only ones I can't include are Phillip and Laura. Don't want the neighbors talking about them."

"Are you talking about an orgy?" Amy asked.

I started dishing up the eggs on the plates, thinking.

"Not a real one. I mean, I expect she'd turn down an orgy at her house, if that's what she thought it would be. I'd want her to be turned off by the idea. Maybe have a couple topless girls out in her front yard to freak out the neighbors. I think it's doable. Would you go topless in the front yard, Sharon?"

"Yeah, Becca probably would too. Hell, I might even go bottomless if there aren't any kids around and it's late enough. You should invite your buddy, Jack. Maybe he has a couple more African-American friends that could show up, scare the neighbors. I think it's doable too. If you weren't such a good fuck, we wouldn't have to beat them off with a stick."

"It's against my nature to leave a woman unsatisfied."

"Tell me about it," Amy said. "That's why I'm here, although you get a lot of help from your fan club."

"I love my fan club for that very reason. Go ahead, eat up, a lot of exercise today and lots more fucking."

******

I told my two girls to wear bikinis with warmer clothes over the top.

"Is there a reason for this?" Sharon asked.

"Layers. You might get hot while paddling your kayak, and want to take off your top layer, particularly your torso. If we stop, which we will at some point, you'll start to cool down as the sweat evaporates, so you'll need to put the warm layers on again. We'll paddle for a couple hours, take a break for lunch and to fuck Laura for her husband, then we'll paddle back and hit the hot tub before supper."

"Can everyone get in on this lunch fucking?" Amy asked.

"Fine, I'll fuck each of you to two orgasms apiece, except for my slave slut, who I plan to deposit my cum in."

"I can live with that," Amy said. "You, Sharon."

"I'll live with whatever he gives me, even if it's your tasty cunt."

"Better yet," Amy laughed. "I don't have to be satisfied with only two."

We grabbed some pre-made sandwiches at the convenience store along with two six packs of water. I paid for two, two-man kayaks, and we set out around ten. Since we were close to the north end of Lake Chelan, we headed south. I would have preferred finding a little island for our lunch break, but their aren't any islands in Lake Chelan, so I kept my eye out for something that would provide some privacy for a bit of tom foolery. We were making about one and a half or so miles an hour and a little past noon, by what my map showed as Meadow Creek, I found some trees for privacy, with some soft sand for comfort and we put in.

The trip had us each consuming one bottle of water on the way, which left a bottle for lunch and a bottle for the return. The temperature had started out with a brisk 55 degrees when we left, but it was closer to 65 when we stopped for lunch, warm enough the girls felt like shedding their flannel shirts or hoodies, and lounge in their bikinis. I made Laura take her top off, and it was cool enough her nipples hardened to stiff little points. I had her sit in my lap and fed her the ham sandwich she'd gotten, while I ate my turkey. I played with her, even shoving my hand down her bikini bottoms, making her squirm, and eventually cum. Sharon took a brief movie of Laura cumming in my lap.

My food gone, I stripped Laura of her bottoms and set her over my lap as I sat on a fallen tree and fucked her, Sharon taking a lengthy movie of fifteen minutes worth of Laura squealing on my cock.

"Sharon, you're next," I said. "Come here."

Laura dismounted and Sharon was on me next, dropping her bottoms and mounting my shaft. It took her perhaps ten minutes to cum twice. Amy was waiting her turn.

I grabbed a condom out of my jeans pockets.

"Wait a minute," Amy said. "Why are you putting a condom on for me and not Sharon. I know Laura's trying to have a baby, but Sharon's not."

"Because I don't want to give Laura anything more than a baby. Because I'm having sex with so many different people, everyone else I fuck, I wear a condom for, unless they've gotten medical clearance of being disease free. Once I start fucking someone without a condom, they can't fuck anyone else unless that person uses a condom. Sharon got medical clearance so I didn't have to use one."

"After my fiancé cancelled our wedding, I had to have a medical for work. I don't have the paperwork, but I was clear. I hadn't fucked anyone else until you."

"Laura, I'll leave it up to you. I'm trying to protect you. If you feel comfortable with it, I'll fuck Amy without a condom."

"I don't believe she'd lie to us about that, Master. Fuck her cunt bareback."

So Amy rode my cock bareback and she got her two orgasms too. Then I finished my fucking in Laura and deposited a heavy load of cum in her, while Sharon filmed it. I then licked my cum out of her pussy, while that was filmed. I made Laura lick my cock clean. She did pretty good, even without lying with her head over the bed, though she couldn't get it all down once I was hard. I filmed that, eventually cumming in her mouth.

While Laura was sucking me off, Sharon and Amy eventually started kissing and making out, shedding their bikini tops and lying in the warm sand while licking each other. They'd shed their bottoms while fucking me. Around two, everyone got ready to leave. It was getting close to seventy, and they decided to leave their warm clothes off and go with just the bikinis, especially as we'd be paddling. I had a great view of Amy's splendid ass on the trip back and my cock was aching to sink into her again.

*******

The return to the Lodge was relatively uneventful, but still wonderful as exercise if nothing else. The one exception to that is I made Laura remove her bikini top as the Lady, the ferry boat, went by, then took a movie of her bare breasted, waving to the passengers as it passed.

"I'm so fucking turned on, Master, I need your big cock inside me again," Laura said.

"No can do, slut. Put your top back on. We may see some of those people back at the resort. If any of them catch your eye, you might end up fucking one."

Laura moaned.

"You would really make her fuck someone else?"

"I won't make her do anything. She has the right to stop anything I propose. She and her husband were both willing for her to become a stripper or streetwalker, which would have been devastating to both of them and his career. Allowing her to fuck one person under closely controlled conditions is a much better alternative. The person would be required to wear a condom, he would have to agree to being filmed fucking for Phillip's enjoyment, and he'd have to be someone I felt was trustworthy. I'm also hoping to use the filming of her sex with other people to help constrain Phillip's own, out-of-control, impulses."

I explained how I might use it for that purpose.

"Do you really think it would help?"

"I don't know, maybe nothing will help."

The ferry had already started to make its return trip by the time we arrived back at the lodge. I didn't allow Laura to remove her top when they passed us again, since those people were heading the opposite direction. We returned to the Lakehouse and got into the hot tub, all naked, to ease any sore muscles. I fucked each of the women again, giving them three orgasms apiece before unleashing my load in Laura while Sharon videoed it. I also had Laura lick Amy, who agreed to be filmed if her face was kept out of the picture. I showed her the video before keeping it.

Before we went to supper, I ensured Laura wore something similar to what she wore the previous night, except unbuttoned one button more. The swell of her breasts on either side of her chest was obvious, as were the outlines of her nipples under the soft fabric.

"There's a possibility that someone who might have seen you topless out on the lake, will approach you tonight, especially considering how provocatively you're dressed. I want Amy seated across from me, you next to her and Sharon across from you, next to me. You'll wear your wedding band, but won't look like you're married to me. If someone does approach you and you think you want to fuck him, tap the top of your glass three times. I'll then check him out and make sure he understands the rules. He must wear a condom, fuck you in front of us, and allow the fucking to be recorded for Phillip. You will give him a false name, obviously false, like Mary Poppins from Los Angeles, so this is obviously a one shot deal."

"Yes, Master."

Both Sharon and Amy were also dressed on the seductive side, though nothing as blatant as Laura. When one man is accompanied by three attractive women, it attracts attention, from both men and women. Many of the other diners wondered what our story was, although only one approached, a fit fellow in his mid-forties who exuded confidence. You almost have to be full of assurance to approach someone who's with someone else. The fact that Laura wasn't across from me or next to me, made her the obvious choice to separate from the herd. He was dining alone, which was a good sign, but not a great one.

He bent down over the back of her chair, both as an opportunity to glance down her blouse at her breasts, and to whisper something to her which I couldn't hear, but Laura blushed. He rested a hand on her shoulder, kind of massaging it, while he whispered something else. I was pretty sure it wasn't an invitation to dance, since there was no dancing. He did glance at me to determine if I was going to raise an objection, but I more or less just kept an eye on him without causing a scene, which seemed to give him more confidence that he wasn't barking up the wrong tree. He whispered a few more things in her ear. Bold move on his part.

Laura tapped the top of her glass three times.

"Excuse me, sir," I finally said. "We're trying to have a meal here. Please allow her to finish it. We'll meet you on the porch when we're finished. Is that all right with you, Mary Poppins?"

"Yes, Master."

When she said that, he suddenly realized there was another dynamic at play, and it wasn't just the woman he needed to get past, it was me. I wasn't rejecting it out of hand, or I could have told him to blow it out his ear. He went back to his table, but kept an eye on me as well as his target.

When we were alone again, I asked, "Do you want to fuck him?"

"Please, Master."

"What's the first thing he said to you?"

"That with two other women with you, sir, I couldn't possibly get the attention I deserved, and he would be more than willing to give me the fucking of a lifetime."

"What other things did he whisper to you?"

"That he saw me out on the lake, that I had beautiful breasts he wanted to suck on all night long; that he had an eight inch cock I would love to fuck, and he loved to eat hot, wet, pussy, Master."

"He certainly didn't lack for confidence, so I expect his cock is larger than average, but probably not a full eight. I think having a larger dick does help one's assurance when you're dealing with the opposite sex, but we also tend to round up. Since he'll be wearing a condom, I wonder if he'd be willing to lick your cunt after he cums. Some men are finicky after they've had you."

"Does having a large cock give you confidence, Brick?" Amy asked.

"Definitely. Even if women might be a little intimidated by it, they're fascinated by it. It's definitely an edge. Be honest, if you came down this morning and I was fucking Laura with a five inch cock, would you have been as willing to join in?"

"Probably not. It was a pretty slutty thing to do. I needed a little incentive."

"And if I had a five inch cock, I probably wouldn't have been willing to walk up to you and ask you out for dinner last night, having at least a partial expectation that we might be having sex later. I think the other two women kind of soften that approach, but just as people were intrigued to see me tonight with three women, you were wondering what was so special about me having two."

"Right again."

We finished up and I paid for dinner and got another bottle of wine to go back to the Lakehouse. We walked out on the porch outside the restaurant and Laura's admirer was there waiting for us.

I'm more imposing standing up than sitting down. I was a good two inches taller than he was, younger, stronger, heavier. He wasn't going to fight me, nor did I want to fight him. The first thing I asked, was to see his license. I took a photo of it and gave it back. Name, Robert Glanville, Utah.

"What was that for?"

"In case you ever cause any problems."

"Are you going to show me yours?"

"No, because I'm not going to cause you problems unless you cause me problems. I see you have a wedding ring on your finger."

"My wife and I have an understanding."

"That you can fuck around while you're apart. Mind if I check that out with her?"

"Yes, I mind." So probably lying. Klara and Diana hadn't cared.

"I don't really care if you're married or not. The fact you are, probably means you'll be less of a problem. As far as you will ever know, this is Mary Poppins, from Los Angeles. Obviously, a false name. She won't give you her real one because she's married too. This is a one-time good deal for you, but there are rules. Are you interested in continuing."

"Yes."

"Despite her marriage, I'm in control of her fucking. She can't even fuck her husband without my permission. She can fuck you tonight, but first of all, you wear a condom for anything but her mouth. Second, you have to fuck her in front of us. I need to make sure she's not harmed or abused. Third, her husband is a cuckold and loves to see his wife fuck other men. He's not with us, so, we need to film the sexual encounter so he can watch her be fucked when we get home.

"I'm not interested in blackmail, these movies will never leave my possession, I won't be contacting your wife with prima facie evidence of your adultery to fuck up your marriage. If you're willing, I will fuck Miss Poppins with you, a spit roast, a double penetration, which will also be filmed. I won't wear a condom. She's trying to get pregnant, but only with me. You don't have to fuck her with me, but it's an option if you're interested. Once you're done, you leave, and never attempt to contact her or us again. Like I said, a one-time good deal. Those are the rules. Are you still interested?"

"I am. I don't have condoms on me."

"I carry a supply so Mary can fuck other men, or I can fuck other women."

"What about the other two?"

"I'm not in charge of them. They can do whatever the hell they want, although I'm sure I'll be fucking one or both while you're busy."

"Okay."

I clipped Laura's leash on her and we went to the Lakehouse.

"How did she end up as your...what is she?" Robert asked.

"Submissive. It's to keep her from going off the deep end."

"Like, she's crazy?"

"Not in the way you mean it. That's not a story you need to know. It only matters that she is."

We got there and Laura immediately removed her clothes, like the good little slave slut she was. The rest of us stayed dressed for now. I wasn't surprised about Amy, but Sharon had been a question.

"Damn, she's gorgeous."

"That she is."

"Will she suck my cock?"

"Ask her. I'm allowing her to fuck you, not telling her how to do it."

Robert just pulled out his cock and pointed to the ground in front of him. I handed Sharon the phone and she started recording. Laura got on her knees and started sucking his cock. It wasn't a bad cock, probably over seven and a half inches, so not cheating too much on the length. Perhaps an inch and a half in diameter. Not a monster by any means, and Laura was able to get it all down, which Robert was enjoying so much, he took a seat. I started a fire in the fireplace.

"Damn, she sucks a mean cock," Robert said.

"She's been perfecting her technique."

"This is making me hot," Amy whispered to me. "Can we fuck?"