How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I do end up fucking you in public, hiding while I take the Lush out seems kind of pointless, doesn't it?"

"You don't have to," I reminded her.

"But I sorta want to. To think that I was planning on being on my honeymoon this week and I'm going to be fucking a relative stranger in front of other strangers. How strange is that?"

"Pretty strange." I leaned over and kissed her. "I like pretty sluts."

I moved up next to Hank. "Keep an eye out for some spot up ahead where a couple of the ladies can find some privacy to do a toy exchange. A big bush, a rock, anything like that should do it, then pull over for a quick break."

"You're unbelievable, man."

"I believe me. Everyone wants to see you fuck Laura. Don't bother looking for someplace with privacy. You're going to be putting on a show." I handed him three condoms.

He grinned. I started drifting back. In ten minutes, Hank found something that would work. He stopped his horse.

"Let's stop here for a couple minutes," Hank said. "I understand there's going to be a toy swap. Right behind those rocks over there should be a good place."

I dismounted so I could hold the reins for the Williams. I told Laura to go with Amy so she could lick the Lush clean before giving it to Paul to put it in his wife's pussy. Sharon and Hank held their reins respectively.

"Yes, Master."

Both Paul and Lily heard her say that, and looked at me again. I turned off both Lushes for the moment so they could make the swap without it vibrating. The four of them were gone for roughly five minutes, then they all came out from behind the rocks. I turned it on before she climbed on her horse, so Lily could know what it felt like before mounting.

She got this wide eyed look on her face and clutched Paul's arm, moaning. He looked at me with a smile on his face.

"I wanted you to know what it felt like before you got back on your horse. I didn't want you falling off when I turned it on," I told her. I turned it off again. "Why don't you ride ahead of me and Paul so we can keep an eye on you, and I can turn it off if I think there's a risk."

She nodded, and I held the horse by the halter as Paul helped her mount again. Lily was only about 5-2, and needed a boost to get her foot in the stirrup.

We started off and Paul rode beside me as I turned it on again. We both heard Lily moan.

"I couldn't believe Laura licked that toy clean after it came out of Amy," Paul said. "Why did she call you Master?"

"She and her husband are submissives, and I'm their Dominant."

"Is that why she's fucking other people?"

"Actually, it's so there's more control over her fucking other people. They were contemplating her fucking more people, to the point it might have ruined their marriage and his career. I'm toning it down. You should get one of these toys for your wife. It's a lot of fun going out to dinner or dancing. It's got a music mode, where it vibrates with the music. Imagine taking her to a concert. It can also be controlled remotely, like cross country remotely, if you're on a business trip and want some play time with her."

I showed Paul the controls available through the phone, in the process, making Lily cum a couple of times. She really seemed to be enjoying her horse ride.

I called up ahead. "Button, slut," and Laura undid another button. Now her shirt was open to just beneath her breasts. Hank kept looking back every so often to watch her breasts bobble in her shirt.

"How far is she going to unbutton that shirt?" Paul asked.

"Until it's unbuttoned. Since she's going to be fucked publicly, I'll probably have her remove the shirt when the last button is undone. It's getting warmer, but not so warm her nipples won't be harder than stones."

Paul laughed. I was turning the units off and on so the batteries would last. Normally, they had three or so hours of battery life, but I wanted them to last for eight. Lily had two more orgasms before Laura undid her shirt one more button. She had one left. By eleven, Laura was topless. Hank kept looking behind himself so much, I was sure he'd have a boner when we stopped. Apparently, he got impatient, because he stopped around fifteen minutes early, but it was a good spot, some level ground, a couple downed trees to sit on. He removed the saddles on Laura's and his horse, took the blankets off and laid them on the ground for a little comfort.

We started eating our sandwiches and drinking our water. Hank rushed through his then pulled Laura into his arms and started kissing her. I handed my phone to Sharon and told her to start recording. Amy and I were taking more time with our food. After four or five minutes of kissing and fondling Laura's wonderful tits, Hank unbuttoned her jeans, tugged them down below her ass and sat her on the blankets. He pulled her boots off, pulled her pants and panties off, baring her for all to see.

Hank tugged off his own boots, then dropped his pants and drawers. Nice cock; slightly longer than mine, nearly as thick and hard as steel. As Hank stripped off, Laura removed the Lush from her pussy. She started sucking his cock, not that he needed it to fuck her, just wanting a taste before wrapping it in a condom.

"Fuck!" Hank groaned. "You suck dick great, slut."

"Thank you, sir," Laura replied, pausing long enough to answer. "If you cum in my mouth, can you get hard again to fuck me?"

"God, yes," Hank moaned.

"What about it, Amy? Do you want to fuck in public?" I asked her.

She looked at Paul and Lily. He was rubbing his cock through his jeans. Lily was rubbing her breasts.

"Why the hell not."

Amy shed her boots, jeans and panties and I checked to see how wet she was before forcing my way into her tight twat. The Lush had done a nice job of slicking up her sheath. I picked her up and lowered her over my shaft. Now, Lily and Paul had two things to watch, and their eyes would go from one to the other depending on who was moaning, and whether it was a male or female. Paul was mostly watching the white on black cock sucking. Lily mostly watched Amy riding my thick prick. Amy moaning and whimpering each time she climaxed.

Hank was growling when Laura drained his balls, sucking down all of his cream. When Hank was empty, Laura kept sucking, getting him hard for some regular fucking. As soon as Hank was hard, he pushed Laura on her back and began licking her dripping cunt. He cleaned her up nicely, even slithering his tongue through her ass cheeks and across her brown pucker. Laura appreciated the oral action, but she really opened up after Hank enclosed his cock in a latex wrapper and pushed into her pouting, pink pussy.

He liked doing what I usually liked; putting her legs over his arms and shoulders and slow stroking his cock deep into her cunt. Laura loved it.

"Fuck me with your big, black cock, Hank. Fuck my white pussy and make it yours. Make me cum all over your cock, lover." She kept up a regular litany of what he was doing to her and how often she was cumming. Hank matched her word of word.

"You love this chocolate cock, baby. This is much bigger than your husband isn't it?"

"Much bigger, Hank. So much bigger, so much better. Fuck me. Fuck me, harder."

"Tell me how much you love my black cock, slut."

"I love your black cock. I love you fucking me. You're so fucking deep. It feels so good. Oh, Hank, I'm cumming again, lover."

Hank flipped over, taking Laura with him so she was riding him, sliding up his stiff shaft, then down, using every inch of his cum coated cock. You could tell they were really in sync and Amy and I were enjoying the show.

So were Paul and Lily. They were avidly watching both of us. Lily's Lush was still running on one of the presets and she was squirming delightfully each time she orgasmed. Finally, Paul released his cock and he started jacking himself off as they watched. It didn't take long and with a grunt, Paul released, shooting his cum four to five feet away from where he was sitting, trying to milk every drop of cum from his balls. Hank was still going strong and so was I. Amy was shuddering on a regular basis as another wave of pleasure washed through her.

When I could see that Hank was cumming, driving his hips up to insert every inch of his cock into the cunt riding him, I let loose myself, filling Amy's pussy with my cum, feeling it run out around our seal and drip down on my ballsack. We both sat quietly as the final tremors caused her to contract around my cock, milking me.

"Whew whee," Hank said. "That was some fucking, Laura."

She leaned down for a kiss. "It sure was, cowboy. You rode me hard and put me away wet."

Hank laughed. "Speaking of wet."

"Sorry, let me get that for you."

Laura dismounted and wrapped her lips around his flagging member and cleaned off his chocolate lollipop. As soon as Laura was done, Sharon set down my phone and licked Hank's cum out of Laura, and then my cum out of Amy, both of them cumming one more time under her tongue. Paul had another erection, but wasn't doing anything to address it, merely tucking it back in his clothes.

We headed back to the lodge and all four women went without tops most of the way back. The men were in paradise, watching the jiggle and sway of sweet, sweet boobies on the back of a horse. Lily's were small enough not to sway, although they did jiggle nicely. Lily and Paul seemed to be carrying on a major conversation behind me, although not loud enough I could overhear them. I thought they might be talking about the show they witnessed. The women put their tops on about a mile from the lodge.

Paul rode up beside me again as we got close.

"Could I buy you all dinner so we have a chance to talk about some things."

"You don't have to buy me dinner so we can talk. There's four of us. What time do you want to meet?"

"Six should give everyone a chance to wash off the trail dust," Paul said.

"That's doable. When Lily removes the Lush in the shower, wash it with soap and water. It's waterproof. You won't hurt anything. Bring it to supper and I'll take it back."

"Deal."

We arrived back about fifteen minutes later. I left Hank a big tip for his participation. Going back to the Lakehouse to shower and change clothes, I was struck by the little band of lovers I had. Amy, unexpected, the result of a question by a man who didn't understand how I had two women with me, chosen randomly by him, becoming another lover. I once again had Laura dress in somewhat slutty clothes. No panties now that she didn't have to wear jeans, a semi-transparent top without a bra so her magnificent mammaries teased, titillated and hinted at the passionate woman beneath it.

"We're having supper with Paul and Lily Williams," I told the others. "They wanted to talk, I assume about what happened today, but I don't know exactly what. We're meeting at six. Amy, tell me what it was like to fuck in front of people you didn't know."

"It was arousing to me. Everything was arousing, watching Hank and Laura fuck, and fucking myself. I climaxed like crazy. There was something so naughty about it, but I enjoyed it. Even riding back topless. When did I ever become this person?"

"A rather common phenomenon around Brick. He takes the most perverse things," Sharon said, "things that in a million years you would never have conceived of doing, and makes them normal and commonplace. You feel swept up in all these marvelously wicked things that give you so much pleasure. I can't begin to tell you all of the things I've done since meeting him, all firsts. First sex with a woman, first anal sex, first threesome, first foursome, first group sex, and it all seems normal now. I couldn't wait to lick and suck the cum out of your cunts this afternoon, even without receiving any pleasure myself; it was something I wanted to do."

"Do you regret it?" I asked.

"Not in the slightest. As long as you're careful and do no harm, why not? We were created to enjoy sex. Why can't we enjoy it without regrets?"

"I don't know. There are so many societal rules about sex. Not to mention the double standard between what men and women do. The exact same behavior is glorified, or at least tolerated in men with a wink and a nod, but vilified in women as trashy, slutty or whorish. As if they don't have the same rights to do with their own bodies as they choose. The man is a stud, the woman a tramp. I don't think it's fair. I don't see the harm of it. Not that I would ever criticize anyone who chooses to marry and remain faithful to one other person. If that's what they choose to do, why not. That shouldn't be condemned or mocked either. I regret not keeping my promise, but I should never have made the promise in the first place."

We found Paul and Lily waiting at the restaurant when we arrived. He slipped me the Lush, which I put in my pocket and we got seated right away.

After our order was taken, I said, "Since you wanted to talk, Paul, why don't you open the conversation."

It was Lily who answered. "We were kind of curious about all of you, and how you met, for starters."

I told the tale of how I met Laura, hers and her husband's needs, or desires. How I moved into their home to provide them with a child, the problems that arose as a result, making me exert my Dominance over both husband and wife. I touched on meeting Sharon while living at the hotel in the gym, and just meeting Amy because her husband had jilted her and she came on the planned, paid for, honeymoon anyway, then went into more detail about the thing they were most interested in.

"Laura is submissive enough, it was relatively easy for her. Phillip is less so, though still on the submissive side, but he does see the necessity for it at the moment. I was hoping that when Laura became pregnant, I could easily disappear from their life, and they'd go back, close to what they were before. Perhaps every three or four months, engage in a little Ethical Non-Monogamy which corresponded to each of their needs, but would in no way affect their marriage or how they raised their children. Phillip is a little too enamored with watching his wife engage in sex with other men. I believe he prefers it to sex with her himself. Laura enjoyed the extra-marital sex a bit too much and was willing to do more than was practical for their life."

"And Phillip actually loves watching Laura have sex," Paul asked. His first real question.

"He spontaneously ejaculates without physical stimulation of any kind, merely watching or listening to her have sex with other men. That's what he's working on this week, trying to control that. I think Phillip feels inferior as a lover, and I'm trying to get him to feel more positively about his own sexual abilities to provide his wife more pleasure. I know it's somewhat odd, but willing cuckolds is a real thing. Men who actually enjoy their wives fucking other men. Cuckqueens are the female counterpart to the cuckold. She enjoys watching her husband or boyfriend fucking other women.

"In some cases, the female in a cuckold relationship is the Dominant. She sets the limits for the husband. She may demand certain things of him, such as dressing her to go out with a lover, or if the husband is allowed to watch, perhaps preparing the lover, or 'bull' as they're frequently known, for sex with his wife, usually by sucking his cock. After the sex has reached a conclusion, the husband will sometimes lick the lovers cum out of his wife, perhaps clean the cum off his cock, perhaps ever prepare him for another round of sex. Sometimes, the male is feminized; made to wear women's clothing, make-up, perhaps put in chastity, so he can't have sex with his own wife."

"Does Phillip do any of those things?" Lily asked.

"I have no interest in the male aspects of a cuckold relationship, and don't want their prior relationship to change that much. There's no reason for me to feminize Phillip, and Laura isn't Dominant enough to do so herself."

"But some men do that?" Lily asked. She was doing most of the asking, not Paul. All of a sudden, I didn't think Paul was the one who wanted the talk.

"From my reading on the subject, yes, although Laura and Phillip are the first people I ever met that would fit into that type of relationship. I doubt if it's true in every case, but the cuckold is often portrayed as sexually ineffective, with less than average penis size, unable to maintain an erection long enough to give his partner pleasure, perhaps ejaculating prematurely, or unable to get hard. The male lovers the wife takes are depicted as providing more sexual pleasure to the wife than the husband can, the main reason they're interested in cuckolding their husband, but there are also aspects of humiliation, Dominance, or female led marriages involved in some of it."

"How does one form a Dominant/submissive relationship, Mr. Harmon?" Lily asked.

I held off any answers as our food was delivered.

"Before I answer that question, might I ask the purpose for your inquiry? Why are you so fascinated by this topic?"

"Because Paul is a cheating bastard who had an affair with a coworker for over two years," Lily said, "and to avoid me taking him to the cleaners in a divorce, I'm going to turn him into my little cuckold bitch. I want to fuck you, and make him watch, then have him lick your cum out of my pussy. This asshole had a vasectomy in order to carry on his affair, despite my wanting to have a child. I would have let Hank fuck me today, and might anyway, but I don't want to present my parents with a black grandchild, so they know what Paul has done to ruin our marriage. I'm fertile now, and I want to be fucked and pregnant."

Whoa. The rest of us looked at each other. Paul was looking down, unable to look any of us in the eye.

"Are you sure you don't want to just get a divorce?" Sharon said.

"In my culture, divorce is looked upon as the woman's fault. The female often takes a submissive role in Asian culture. This was not my fault, and I refuse to be looked at as if it was. I gave Paul everything he could have wanted. He could have sex anytime he wished it. I was a good homemaker and would have been a good mother. The only thing I didn't give him was big tits. The woman he was fucking, had humongous breasts. You saw mine today. They are modest, no, small. Now, this jackal can't even provide my parents with a grandchild, and I would be blamed for it. No, this worm is going to pay. He can watch me fuck others while I turn him into my impotent eunuch."

"I'm not sure you can form a Dominant/submissive relationship without the willing compliance of the submissive," I said.

"The money we had in our marriage, came from my family. Paul had nothing. He works at my father's company. He is a poor employee. He would have been fired if he wasn't married to the bosses daughter. He signed an ironclad prenup before our marriage, at my father's insistence. Paul would end up with nothing, not even a job. He'll be willing, or he can go the hell, with a stop at the poorhouse on the way."

"There is one problem with your plan, Lily. I can't fuck women without a condom unless they've been medically cleared. I can't give you a child while wearing a condom."

"Good point. Because this asshole was cheating on me with at least one promiscuous whore, I was tested for sexually transmitted diseases and infections. I haven't fucked Paul since finding out about his infidelity. I'm clean as a whistle. I don't know about him, but since I don't expect to ever fuck him again, I don't care if his cock rots off."

"Why were you here, with so many problems in your marriage?" Laura asked.

"I'm not absolutely sure. Paul said it was a last ditch attempt to repair our marriage. I'm not absolutely sure he didn't bring me out in the middle of nowhere to get rid of me before my will was changed or anyone else found out about his affair. If I died, he'd inherit. I've never ridden a horse before and he brings me horseback riding, yet he is experienced and knows about horses? Or we go hiking and I conveniently fall off the trail someplace."