How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's disgusting."

"It is. Hopefully you don't have to do it very often before it corrects his behavior. Are you ready to fuck again."

"Already? Paul is Mr. One and Done. I don't think he's ever fucked me twice in one night, let alone four times."

"And the night isn't over. We're going to take a little more time for this one. I want you screaming your pleasure so Paul knows how worthless he is and will never be fucking you like this again."

I did my best to make everything sound exceedingly bad for Mr. Williams. While most of those things would never be used by any responsible Dominant, I wanted Paul to give up the idea of being a submissive. I just didn't trust him, at all, at this point. Instead of fucking Lily in front of her husband, I took her back to the bedroom. My three followed me back there.

"Laura, stay here. Amy and Sharon, pick one of the other Queen size beds to sleep in tonight." They both quickly left. "Lily, I want to introduce you to threesome sex. I want Laura to lick your clit while I'm fucking you. I think you'll greatly enjoy the experience. Now, if you've ever tried lesbian sex, or thought about trying it, you can get in a sixty-nine with her, with you on top. I'll fuck you from behind while she makes your clit throb with pleasure.

"If you have no desire to taste another woman, you can ride me in a reverse cowgirl, and Laura will just lick you. I want you to let loose, relax, and enjoy your fucking to the maximum extent possible. Don't be afraid to be loud. Demeaning and humiliating Paul is a step in making him a submissive, so the worse he feels, the better for your eventual Dominance."

"You're trying to make him give up the idea of submission and divorce me, aren't you?"

"Absolutely. When you said you didn't understand why he brought you here and he put you on a horse for the first time in mountainous terrain, my Spidey senses were blaring alarms. I'm wondering if putting that Lush inside of you and making you ride in front of me at the beginning of our ride, may have saved your life. Why did you agree to wear the Lush?"

"I guess I was already thinking of you as a potential father for my child. Seeing you with three females who all seemed to be happy, had a lot to do with it. I was definitely never fucking Paul again. I was a little afraid of having sex without any protection, but you made Hank wear a condom when he fucked Laura, so figured you were at least trying to keep everyone safe. I didn't really make up my mind until you said you couldn't fuck me unless you knew I was safe. That sealed the deal for me. You calling that attorney right away so she could start working on changing my will, was a very kind thing to do. If you wanted to do anything with me, I'd be willing to do it."

"The only thing I'm trying to do now is give you a child. Are you really fertile?"

"Oh, yes. I've been keeping track of my cycle. I've been off birth control for eighteen months, and I was beginning to wonder why I wasn't getting pregnant. Up until I found out about Paul's cheating, I was trying to ensure he fucked me at the right time of the month, not realizing he wasn't having sex with me as much, because he was fucking the big breasted bimbo, and he'd been fixed. When I found out he had a vasectomy, I was ready to kill him myself. Grandchildren are very important to my parents."

"Then let's see what we can do to give them a grandchild. Do you want to take advantage of Laura pleasuring you?"

"Please, though I'd like to start with her just licking me. I've never been with a woman before, and I'm a little nervous about it. Perhaps, I'll get used to the idea as we go along and I see how much I enjoy it."

I lay back on the bed and Lily looked at my mast, already waving. "You really are erect again."

"My Master really is an excellent lover," Laura said. "The best I've ever had, although I was relatively inexperienced when he came into my life. He's ensured I've had other lovers since then to satisfy my husband's fetish, and none have been better than he is. Please enjoy him to the fullest."

Lily mounted me in a reverse cowgirl, giving Laura lots of room to work her magic. The whole house heard Lily sing as she climaxed hard for the next forty minutes. The amount of sperm I left in her this time was larger than the two previous ones, though not as large as the first. I walked out with Lily and she made Paul clean up after me again. The previous times had left a hard crust around his mouth and chin. He looked at me with hatred in his eyes as he tongued his wife. She made sure she smeared his face as much as possible with my cream.

We went back to the bedroom, and this time Lily did get in a sixty-nine with Laura, and seemed to enjoy the experience. I had Laura clean us both off, since she was in the neighborhood already. We went to sleep, only to do it again in the morning, with the same result, a lot of cum, from a night's rest; a lot of pleasure, vocally expressed. I dressed and we put the the eight inch strap-on around Lily's slim hips before going to the kitchen, seeing Paul had pissed himself, cuffed to the post all night. Sharon and Amy were up, making breakfast, trying to avoid stepping in the urine on the floor. I liked how they'd ignored him. Of course, I was the only one with a handcuff key.

"Get used to having piss on you," I said. "Are you ready for your ass fucking?"

"I want a divorce."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to deny you the pleasures of being your wife's submissive, sissy, cuckold, bitch."

Paul glared at me.

"Yeah, it looks like you're sure. Can't say I blame you. I hope you have a good life with the big tit bimbo. Get dressed, Lily. We'll go down and get your stuff and move it up here. Let Paul keep your car. I'll get you a new one and see you get home."

"Get me a new one?"

"Brick is a billionaire," Sharon said. "He could buy you a Ferrari without breaking a sweat. He took a bunch of us out to dinner and spent like 32,000 dollars on two bottles of wine. He's a fun guy in more ways than one."

"You're that Bryce Harmon?" Amy said. "The tech billionaire?"

"One and the same. It's the reason I had Paul proclaim his intentions to the whole restaurant last night, so he had no grounds to try suing for alienation of affections, or some such bullshit. He pretty much cooked his own goose."

Lily started laughing. "This is so fucking rich. I can't believe what you made him do."

"Well deserved, I thought. Come on, lover boy. Let's get you cleaned up. You stink."

I unlocked his cuffs, took him to a shower and made sure he showered up. Lily, Sharon and I accompanied him to their cabin where she took possession of her things, leaving him with his, and the keys to the car they left in Chelan, a four year old Toyota Camry.

"What do you think, a new BMW?" I said as she gave him her set of keys. "Do you have any preference?"

"The Ferrari sounded nice."

"Whatever you want, honey. I want your baby to ride in style."

Paul tried to attack me and I had to put him down, hard. I then reported his attempted attack on me to the Park Rangers. I had two witnesses he attacked me first. I even had a bruise where he hit me. He was arrested and carted off. I was glad. If he'd hung around, he might have tried to burn the Lakehouse to the ground with us in it. They took all of his stuff in case he made bond as Lily refused to keep it for him.

The statement we had to make was convoluted and took all morning long, so we lost the day's planned hike. The rangers ended up having to talk to the waitress and a few others from the restaurant to explain why he was handcuffed to a support post all night. They were happy to report Paul had agreed to be his wife's submissive, cuckold, bitch and granting permission for me to fuck her. Of course, I had four witnesses he'd willingly consented to putting his hands around the post to be handcuffed. He later tried to sue and that didn't go anywhere either. His goose was well and truly cooked. He ended getting three months in jail and a year's probation for attacking me. And that's how Lily, and not Laura, became the first woman to have one of my children.

******