How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We definitely can. Do you want to get naked like Mary Poppins, or just pull your panties off and ride me that way."

"For now, just the panty thing."

I smiled at her, reached under her skirt and slid down her lacy boy shorts. I stuck my hand underneath and ran a couple fingers through her slit. Undoubtedly hot. I pulled off my khakis and boxers and sat her down over my stiff shaft, facing the action. Amy gasped and Robert looked at us, smiling when he saw Amy start to ride me. I put my left hand over her left breast and began squeezing and fondling it while pinching and playing with her hard nipple. My right hand went to her pussy and I started playing with her clit. It didn't take Amy long to to cum, moaning loudly for all to hear.

Mr. Granville lasted about ten minutes before he sent his first load down Laura's throat. Laura drank it all down like the good little slut she was.

"Keep sucking, baby. It won't take me long to get hard again. You're so good at this, and so hot looking."

Another seven or eight minutes, and he was hard again.

"I need to fuck you now, hot stuff. Hands and knees."

I tossed him package of three condoms. "Condom, now," I ordered.

He donned a wrapper and pushed into Laura's cunt. She climaxed fairly quickly, moaning like Amy was.

"Fuck me!" Laura said. "Fuck me hard. Slam me good. Let me feel your cock in me. Show my husband what a stud you are."

Hearing her talk about her husband and knowing he would be watching this, aroused Robert. He did start slamming her pretty hard, rocking her back and forth.

"Do you take it in the ass, slut? Do like being fucked in the ass?"

"I love being fucked everywhere. Cunt, ass, makes no difference," Laura said, "as long as you fuck me hard."

"What a fucking slut," he said.

Robert shifted holes, sliding from her wet cunt into her tight ass, lubricated only by her pussy juice.

"Fuck my ass. Show my husband how much you love my ass. Nail me. Make me cum on your cock. Make me your bitch for the night," Laura moaned, "I love it."

Robert was nailing it, and having cum once already at his age, had no problem reaming her asshole for a fairly long time, long enough I'd recommend she get in the hot tub after he left. I wasn't fucking Amy nearly as hard as Laura was getting screwed, but I kept playing with her body as we fucked so she was popping off at regular intervals. She turned her head so I could kiss her, bouncing up and down on my stiff prick.

"I love the way you fuck me," Amy said. "No one has ever fucked me like you do."

Robert finally climaxed, and I did too, leaving a substantial load of cum in my newest paramour's cunt. Robert pulled out of Laura's ass, leaving a nice gaping hole from his hard fucking. Sharon quit shooting the movie, handing the camera back to me.

I told Mary Poppins to soak in the hot tub. "Yes, Master," she replied.

Sharon asked Robert if he could get hard again. "You want some too?"

"I want you in my ass while my fuck buddy fills my cunt. If you're not interested in doing a double, I'm not interested at all."

He looked at me, my big cock now quasi-limp and still dripping with Amy's and my cum.

"It will damn sure make a tight fit. I might need a little help getting hard again."

"No problem," Sharon said.

She stripped off his condom and got to work sucking his cock. It looked like it might take a little time.

"Would you like to clean me off, Amy? You don't have to, if you don't want to. We're not in bed, where it's more important."

"I've never done it before," Amy said, "but I'll give it a try."

She licked and sucked the top of my cock first, the most coated, then licked up from my ball sack to get the rest of the cum she'd left around the base of my shaft. Of course, with the incentive she was giving me, I was soon hard again. By the time Sharon had Robert ready, I was more than ready. We took some cushions off the couch and put them on the floor in front of the fireplace, where we had a low flame going. Sharon got the lube and handed Robert another condom.

"Wrap it, Robert. No condom, no booty."

I lay down on the cushions. Sharon straddled my waist, holding my cock against her already dripping pussy.

"I'm going to love this," she said, sinking down over my stiff shaft, cumming before she was all the way down. Sharon pulled her cheeks apart. "Use lots of lube and go easy. I'm already packed."

I could feel Robert's fingers push through Sharon's sphincter, swirling around to spread the lube. He did that a couple times to make sure she was greased up. Sharon was kissing me, and gasped when Robert's cock made its foray into her tight pucker.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "I love being this full. The only thing I'm missing is the cock for my mouth."

"You folks are wild," Robert said. "I've never fucked an ass before, and now I'm fucking my second one. Never done a double penetration either. This is amazing."

"Less talking, more fucking," Sharon said. "You've got to do the heavy driving back there. I don't have much room to move."

"Would you like me to cum at the same time as Robert?" I asked.

"As close as you can get," Sharon replied. "I want to feel you both cumming at once."

I kind of let myself drift, thumbing Sharon's breasts, playing with her nipples, though paying attention to Robert, reading his reactions. When it seemed like he might be getting close, I sped up, hitting my stride. When I felt Robert's cock start to pulse in conjunction with a huge groan, and last-minute lunge, I pinched Sharon's nipples hard and jammed myself firmly into her pussy and spasmed, adding my cum to the soupy mixture already formed in her cunt. Sharon went off, and I could feel her muscles contracting around my dick as she spasmed into a major orgasm. I kept bucking up into her, trying to keep her climax going as long as possible.

When it was over, she collapsed against my chest, panting hard. I felt Robert shrinking, then his cock sliding out.

"Robert, that about does it for your adventure. Why don't you bring your wife on your next trip and let her enjoy the same experience you did?"

"You said you wouldn't tell her."

"And I won't as long as you remember, this is over. Mary Poppin's husband doesn't want to see her fucking the same dicks all the time. I told you this was a one shot deal. You got your shot. Don't be bothering us for a repeat. Won't fucking happen. If you want to shower before you put your clothes back on, use the one over there."

I waited until Robert was gone, then opened the other bottle of wine and joined Laura in the hot tub with my other two beauties.

"Do you like getting fucked in the ass?" Amy asked. "I've never done it."

"Not quite as much as pussy fucking, but it's a nice change of pace, and having both men fuck me at once, that's a whole other level."

"I like it too, but Master made sure he stretched us out before we were ass fucked the first time."

"Stretched out how?"

"Wearing increasingly larger anal plugs to prepare us for a back door prick," Sharon said.

"Could I do the same thing?" Amy asked.

"Sure," I said, "but not until after your horseback ride tomorrow. I don't think you'd enjoy bouncing in the saddle nearly as much with a plug in your ass."

"Even regular fucking while you have a plug in is better. You feel so full," Sharon said. "Not as much as with two cocks, but it's a hint of what's to come when you become a full slut."

I got out my satellite phone and called Jeri to see how Phillip was doing.

"He's a little despondent that he can't be with you. I'm trying some visualization exercises with him, along with the pinching. He seems to be responding to it."

"I'm going to tell him Laura fucked someone else tonight. Put him on the phone and tell me how he does when I tell him."

"Okay." There was a brief interlude before Phillip picked up.

"Hello, Master."

"Hello, Phillip. How are you doing."

"Fine, sir."

"How was your spanking last night?"

"Not as hard as yours, sir."

"I want you to get control of yourself, Phillip. I'm going to tell you something. If you cum, you're going to get twenty swats from the paddle tonight."

"Yes, Master."

"Laura fucked another man tonight. She sucked him off, then he fucked her in the cunt and the ass. You couldn't see it because you're not exerting enough control over yourself, Phillip. I may not ever let you see her fuck anyone else again unless you control yourself better. No eating her creampies, no sloppy seconds into her sperm soaked cunt or ass. Your life will become very dull and boring. Get a grip on yourself and you can enjoy all those things again. Do you understand?"

I heard Phillip moaning, and Jeri's voice in the background. "I can't believe you climaxed. Give me that damn phone."

Jeri's voice came on the line again. "Fuck! I thought he'd do better than that. He didn't even see it."

"He's definitely got issues," I said. "Anything else been happening?"

"Another one of your bimbos called yesterday."

"Which bimbo?"

"Roxanne something or other."

"Why didn't you call and tell me?"

"I'm not a messenger service between you and your sluts."

"She's an attorney. I've been waiting for a call from her."

"Have you fucked her? If you have, she's a slut."

"Once again, I apologize to you, Jeri, but I should remind you that you fucked me too; since our divorce, and you licked the cunts of a couple different women for the first time, so perhaps you can climb off your high horse for just a little while. I'm going to quit apologizing for enjoying sex. I'm sorry for the way I treated you, but not for fucking women who want to be fucked, including you."

There was silence on the other end of the line, long enough I thought Jeri hung up.

"Jeri?"

"Yeah, I'm still here. I am a slut, aren't I?"

"You say that like it's a bad thing. I don't happen to think so, but I'm probably warped."

She gave a weak laugh. "We were married for only six fucking weeks. I shouldn't be so fucking jealous of all your other women, but I am. Who is this bimbo in case she calls again?"

"She's an attorney who was in on the negotiations for the new company I bought. I hope she can help me with something else as well. I'll call her. I've got her number."

"Are you having a good time?"

"Pretty nice. I always have a good time."

"I remember that about you."

"Look, this weekend will be pretty busy, but next weekend, would you like to take a trip up to Victoria, see Butchart Gardens and have high tea at the Empress Hotel."

"How many other women will you be bringing?"

"Just you."

"You mean it?"

"Absolutely."

"I'd like that."

"Phillip gets twenty swats with the paddle for cumming tonight. Make him lick his cum off the floor."

"He's already wiped it up."

"Then, next time. Step in it and make him lick it off the soles of your shoes," I said.

"Yeeccchhh."

"Hopefully, something gets through to him. I'll talk to you later."

I hung up. "Ladies, I need to have a private conversation. Laura, follow Sharon and Amy to our room and keep licking them until I come to bed."

"Yes, Master. Did Phillip cum again?"

"He did."

"Poor Phillip. I think you may be right, sir. He may enjoy watching other men fuck me more than fucking me himself."

As soon as they were gone, I called Roxanne.

"Hey, Roxanne, have you come to a decision?"

"I have. I'm going to take the offer you made and become Laura's and Phillip's dominant and become a partner up there."

"That's wonderful news. Can you fly up to Seattle this weekend and we'll bring you down to Phillip's law firm on Monday, give them the good news about their new partner."

"Do you really think this is going to happen?"

"Reasonably certain. Money infers power, especially when it's carefully applied. There's one thing you'll have to change at the firm."

"What's that?"

"They have rules about supervisors and their immediate subordinates having sex. If you're going to be Phillip's Dominant, that rule needs to go by the wayside. Maybe some kind of signed agreement that everyone signs before a sexual relationship occurs. Think on it and figure out how to make it work without a bunch of lawsuits and EEO complaints from happening."

"That should be interesting."

"You're the lawyer. Can you give me a week or two before you go back to San Francisco. I'd like to get you started on some of the Dominant stuff."

"I've got some vacation time. I can probably give you a week. Who was the woman who answered the phone when I called yesterday?"

"That would be my ex-wife, Jeri, a psychologist currently working with Phillip. Sorry about that. There's still some rough edges and sore feelings there."

"That explains a lot."

"She described you as another one of my bimbo sluts."

"Fairly true observation, actually," Roxanne laughed.

"Let me know when your plane is due to arrive. I'll send a car for you."

"Okay."

"There's no cell service where we are, so I'm using a Sat phone, but I'm not leaving it on all the time. I'll call you on Thursday to firm up details. I check on Phillip's progress every night, so you can leave a message with Jeri if you need to reach me. She should be a little more polite the next time you call."

"We'll make it work."

I called Phillip's law firm and made an appointment with the managing partner for 10 AM for a week from now.

******

I decided to make Laura wear a Lush on her horseback ride. I thought that might be amusing to me, and anyone else who went on the ride. Besides her panties, jeans and boots, Laura was wearing a flannel shirt that I told her she would be unbuttoning the buttons on; one additional button ever half hour on the ride until I told her to stop. When Amy saw me putting the device in Laura, she wanted to know if she could try one out as well. I thought that might be fun as she'd never experienced one before. Laura had worn it before, including out to dinner and on the drive up. I told her that if she needed to shut it off at some point, there was a button at the end of the tail that completely disabled it. Press it and hold for three seconds, but otherwise, I'd have control of it.

As it turned out, there was only one other couple besides the four of us, plus the trail guide. The guide was a pleasant, thirty year old, black cowboy, named Hank Fredericks, complete with hat and chaps. The other couple was in their early-thirties, from Portland, Oregon, named Paul and Lily Williams. Paul was a WASP like me. Lily was Chinese-American, and going on her first horseback ride. Other than Lily, Laura was the most inexperienced rider among us, having ridden a horse only three previous times.

Sharon had grown up owning a horse, (or her parents had), Amy had ridden a dozen times, me two dozen, and Paul had also grown up with horses. I told Hank that two of my riders, including the most inexperienced of us, were wearing sex toys in their private parts, and to give them really steady horses, as they might be quite fidgety themselves. Since this was Lily's first time on a horse, she had a well trained mare to ride.

Hank thought that was quite amusing.

"One other thing, I can't promise anything, but one of my women might want to fuck you, if you're willing. There's a couple rules attached to the fucking. Number one, you have to wear a condom. I've got some with me, so I can give you one if needed. Number two, the woman is married and her husband likes to see her fucked by other men. Since he couldn't make the trip, one of the other women needs to record it for his viewing pleasure later. If you don't have any objection to that, we should be good to go. The one who shoots the video may or may not also be willing to have sex, but that's completely up to her. She won't be quite as eager as the other one because she won't have a toy inside her, driving her crazy with lust. Are you in?"

"Hell, yeah, I'm in. Which one? Not that it matters, but I'm curious."

"The blonde with the wedding rings. Maybe when we stop for lunch?"

"Damn! And her husband likes to watch?"

"He does. Too much."

"This should be a fun ride."

Before we set out, I told Laura. "Hank, our trail guide, has said he'd be willing to fuck you wearing a condom and with it being recorded for Phillip. Are you up for another man fucking you?"

She looked at Hank briefly, then said, "Yes, Master," with a big smile.

When we headed out at eight, Hank was in the lead, followed by Amy, Laura, Sharon, myself, then the other couple, Lily and Paul, with her husband bringing up the rear so he could keep an eye on her due to her inexperience, he said. We were about a half hour out, Laura had unbuttoned her next button, and I was manually playing with the controls on my phone.

Paul trotted up beside me and said, "I didn't think we got cell phone reception out here."

"We don't, although I'm carrying a sat phone in my saddle bag. Two of the ladies in my party have got vibrators inside of their pussies and I'm controlling them. Watch the two up in the lead."

I started manually manipulating the vibrations. Both Amy and Laura started fidgeting in their saddles, and looked like they were trying to hump their saddle horns.

Paul laughed. "I wondered why they looked so uncomfortable riding."

"I imagine their panties are soaked about now."

"That sounds like a lot of fun."

"How long have you and Lily been married?"

"A little more than six years."

"How adventurous would you say you both are?"

"Adventurous how?"

"Sexually."

"That's a pretty loaded question."

"You're right, and I should clarify. I can ask one of the ladies, the dark haired one in front, to give up her toy for awhile. You could put it in Lily, but this phone is the only control I have. I'd be giving your wife her orgasms. The other reason I asked, is the blonde is going to be fucking our trail guide at lunch. Now, they could slip off into the bushes if you don't want to watch, but I'd like her to do her fucking publicly. If you and Lily don't want to watch, they'll seek some privacy. If you don't care if they fuck, you can watch. Entirely up to you."

"Isn't she married to you? I saw her wedding ring."

"Not to me, but she is married. Her fucking is going to be recorded for her husband. He likes to watch."

"Wow! That's strange. Nobody is expecting us to be in any kind of orgy, are they?"

"No one expects anything of the kind."

"I'll check with Lily."

He dropped back with his wife and I could hear them talking behind me, although I wasn't close enough to hear what they were saying.

About fifteen minutes later, he moved up alongside me and said, "Yes, to both. She was more hesitant about the first, but finally agreed. Neither one of us has ever seen someone else having sex live before, so we were both curious about that."

"I'll let Hank know we need to take a brief rest for the exchange of devices near a rock or someplace Lily can get some privacy for you to put it in."

"You got it."

The trail was wide enough, I trotted forward. I paused by Laura long enough to remind her to unbutton another button. When she did, her shirt was open to just above her breasts.

"You're going to be fucking Hank publicly. Everyone wants to watch."

Laura moaned, cumming again. "Yes, Master," she whimpered.

I moved up to Amy.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm so fucking horny right now, I swear I'd fuck you in public."

"I'd like you to give up your Lush in the next few minutes so the Asian woman, Lily, can wear it. As for fucking me in public; if you're serious, I'll fuck you during the lunch break. Laura is going to be fucking Hank in public then."

"Oh, Christ. I'm cumming again." The spasm washed through her and she turned to look. "Are you planning on adding her to your harem?"

"That would be up to them. Hank will stop briefly up ahead. Do you want to take your Lush out in private, or pull your pants down in front of Paul and Lily?"