All Comments on 'How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 10'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m sorry about this because the stories haven’t been to bad . But now you are just getting carried away please I just wanted to say that though the stories have been good not one of those stories belongs in the loving wife category. The loving wife category was never to be abused like it has been. Originally the loving wife category was just for and I really do mean this plain old boring husband and loving wife stories aka stories about a husband and wife through the years and not having any threesomes sharing or cuckold or swinging. Just plain old story on how they lived through thick and thin. Then writers started writing BTB stories ( burn the bastard/bitch ) stories but had no category to put there stories into. So what this site did was add the thing extra marital sex to the loving wife category aka was meant for BTB ( when they had extra marital problems) . It was never for writers who loved to write about threesomes cuckold sharing etc . They were given all the other category’s from lesbian to group to novels to voyeur/exhibition category. Now do you understand why they picking writers like you slamming your stories. Do you understand why these stories should never have been put into this category. Some of the readers of the loving wife category are how do I put this proud and want there loving wife category back does that make sense. You have a mixed up story with the main theme being on group category but could get away with it in the lesbian category and maybe at a push the interracial category but it is mainly a group category story that you have written.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Covid and STD’s don’t exist, how about fucking up your child’s life because he or she doesn’t know who their dad is?

Does 23 and Me exist? Does paternity suits exist? How about genetic disorders or mixed race children getting bullied because they are clearly a bastard?

Yeah. You want to ruin your life, go for it. Leave children out of your bullshit choices. You hate your fucking spouse, then divorce them and find someone who makes you happy, someone you like, someone who makes you like yourself: don’t fucking turn yourself into a faithless, cheating adulterer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After the last three comments on the prior chapter, maybe we need to turn up the heat. Please give us more of the Beth story! Does she write, defend and publish her dissertation and graduate with her PhD? Does it become the standard for the lifestyle? Does she license her D/s test in many languages as the definitive D/s tool and become fabulously wealthy in her own right? Engrossed readers want to know! If you are not going to do more with that story can you at least do an epilog chapter or two to wrap up the loose ends?

Have been reading this one because I like your style, but it is not near as good as the Beth saga. The chapters are too long. The impact on the bull's children is really stretching things. The relationship with the ex is going off the deep end...

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

This is like watching a man thrown into a lake tied to a boat anchor, with all the kicking and screaming and thrashing about, but nothing will save him...thats you and this story dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once you earn enough money to be generous, you are generous to everyone. The power play at the dealership is not something that is done. Why should the poor salesperson take less/no commission, or even the dealership make nothing on the sale, for a lousy 4k? We're more likely to find something for them to add to the package, like tinted windows, and tip them 10k if it can be done by that afternoon... it's generosity that's impressing the audience (Lily), not demonstrating that you can't pass up a chance to make a couple of family guys grovel while you punch pennies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bryce lost more in paying sales tax than he made by starving the salesperson's family (in pressuring the price too low to make a commission). Oregon doesn't have sales tax, so if you buy out of state and have them give you a temporary tag and tell them it will be registered in Oregon, no taxes - and that almost 10% tax in WA these days would've been more than 4k.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nixrox very well put I agree 💯 1star every time especially using Thor in his name gotta be a boy living in mommies basement

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

I thought it odd to worry about $4k on a car but not care about a $20k bottle of wine.

Again we lost the hierarchy. The bull sleeping on the lounge asking Roxanne what she wants. Roxanne needs to learn her place under the bull. Hopefully they realise soon Phillip needs a cage. Still enjoying the read.

IntoblackIntoblackalmost 2 years ago

Time to wrap this up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoying the series. Don’t put much stock in the comments; apparently you’re doing something right if they’re still reading after 9 chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous