How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We like hide and seek. Is Chutes and Ladders like Ladders and Slides?"

"I don't know. They sound an awfully lot alike, don't they? We'll have to check it out."

Franklin nodded.

"And this is the children's nanny, Anna. Anna, this is Bryce and Laura."

I stood up and held out my hand. "Anna, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance."

"It's good to meet you, sir." I squeezed her hand slightly when she gave it to me.

"It's lunch time soon, and you can chat with them more after they've been had a chance to rest after their drive," Rodney said.

We left. "Have you got any rules about fucking the help?" I asked as soon as we were out of earshot.

"It's entirely up to them," Rodney said, "although you aren't allowed to use Mistress' bed."

"I can work with that," I said, "and I'm sure Laura won't have any problems attracting someone to hers."

"You allow your submissive to have sex frequently?"

"It's half of the fun when we fuck someone together. Besides, she's a needy slut and gets cranky if she doesn't cum at frequent intervals."

******