How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two minutes, then you can start. No more than fifteen and another rest. After the fourth person, do a five minute break, including turning off the Lush. She'll be frazzled. You or anyone else can suck on her nipples while the Hitachi is on. They're very sensitive, but don't suck while she's on a break. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. It will be done as you request. I don't think I would enjoy this punishment, even as horny as I am."

"Probably not," I said, smiling.

I left them went with Rodney to the living room. "What do you need, Master?" He asked.

"How many times has Jon fucked Tracy?"

"Seven, sir. Three on Monday, four today."

"Has he asked to use your services?"

"He used me to clean up Miss Tracy on Monday. Today, he had me clean her and him off, and to suck him to his fourth erection."

"What do you think of him?"

"I'm not sure what you mean, sir?"

"It appears that Tracy is more submissive than you might have expected, given she's been your Mistress for much of your marriage. I think she may enjoy being a slave more than a Mistress. She even talked about remaining mine. I can't do it past the time that I'm here, and don't want her being fully submissive past your children's return. Which means, we look for someone to replace me now, or leave it to chance, or let her continue being what she doesn't want to be. I think it's possible Jon could be a Master, but if he is, he has to be one to both of you. So, what do you think of him as your Master. He may not make full use of you, but it does appear he will make some use of you."

"Do you think he's ever been a Dominant before, Master?"

"I doubt it. He was a little flummoxed playing with Tracy to start, but seems to be more accepting as time passes. He has to push people as a personal trainer, push them past where they think their limits are. He wouldn't have to live here, though it might be preferable, and definitely doesn't have to live off you. He can maintain his own career as personal trainer. He'd have to be trained as a Dominant, of course. And, I certainly wouldn't ask him if it's not someone you don't think you could work with. If you don't like him, we won't ask. Another possibility, is Bonnie, your cook. She displays Dominant tendencies, but there is the factor that she works more directly for you, not a temporary hire. Do you think you could submit to one of your employees?"

"That might be a little more difficult. I'll keep an eye on the both of them through Saturday with an eye to whether I could submit to either, and let you know what I think, Master. I have to admit, that I much prefer submitting to a woman than to a man."

"And I imagine it's the opposite for your wife. I doubt Tracy will keep you in chastity for as lengthy a time anymore if she remains your Dominant. I doubt Bonnie would either. She'd probably enjoy fucking you. I don't know about Jon. It might depend upon how much of a bisexual he is, and he's obviously at least curious if he's had you sucking him to an erection and cleaning his cock after sex, but his curiosity may now be satisfied, and he's not interested." Rodney nodded. "There was something else I wished to speak to you about. I like your house, and I think I'd like one similar built for me. I'd like to know the name of your architect and home builder."

"I was the architect, and I can give you the name of the builder, Master. I used to be a partner in a fairly large architectural firm, but I sold my part of the company. I still take on some projects as a consultant, but I don't work at it full time anymore."

"Then you and I need to have some lengthy discussions about what I want in a home, and I'll start looking around for a place to build. It probably won't be a development. I'll look for some acreage somewhere."

"I'd be happy to help, sir. As I understand it, you don't plan to be married again?"

"Yes, though I like the split bedroom concept. A huge bedroom with an Alaskan King bed for me, and bedrooms for others who I'm fucking, to stay on my side of the house, and the opposite end for people who don't need to know about my business, like my parents or other guests, who I'm not fucking, or even husbands who don't particularly want to see their wive's bred, but are doing it because they're infertile. I could bring her over to my side for any sex, then let her return to her husband for him to reclaim her. Lots of soundproofing, so the poor guy doesn't hear his wife begging for my dick."

"That's one of the things I enjoy, sir."

"But not every man does. If he wants to watch or listen, he can come into my bedroom, but he doesn't have to hear it unless he wants to. I'm thinking 8000 square feet under air, an indoor, 25 meter pool I can use all year round, but that could be in a solarium, or greenhouse type room where the sun could heat up the room, but I'm not cooling it in the summer. Only a three car garage, because I'm not a car collector, but anyone staying with me for more than a couple days could garage their vehicle. I'd like it energy efficient despite the size. A large back yard screened lanai with hot tub and barbecue pit. Perhaps six larger bedrooms for the guests, including a smaller Master type suite on the other side. Perhaps two smaller servants bedrooms. I'd probably need a cook, because I wouldn't have a wife doing the cooking, and a full time maid. Anyone else I have would be daytime workers. I won't have children at home. Other people will be raising them. I don't mind doing some of the house work myself. It should have a gym and a dungeon, as I would have the occasional submissive."

"Would you like me to draw up a preliminary design, sir?"

"Please. You've obviously done a good job with yours, so I'm sure I'll appreciate almost anything you come up with."

"I'd be happy to help, Master. May I say how much I appreciate what you've done for me, sir?"

"You may, and you're welcome. We'd best go in and check on Tracy. I'm sure she's miserable right about now and would love to stop having orgasms."

We did and she was. Rodney and I had used up a half hour, Laura and whoever the other two had followed her had used another forty-five minutes. Anna was working her now and she had to be close to the end, but she still had another fifteen minutes to go after Anna finished. There was a substantial puddle of girl cum under her pussy. It didn't look as if she'd squirted, rather that liquids had been leaking from her cunt for close to ninety minutes, as fast as her body could produce them. She wasn't thrashing quite as much during a climax, and I was sure every muscle in her body engaged in orgasmic contractions would be sore as hell tomorrow. There was another puddle of drool on either side of her face. I asked Rodney to get a glass of water.

Laura called time and Anna stopped. Anna handed the wand to Bonnie, so she must be the last one in line. I removed her ball gag.

"How are you doing, slut?"

"I'm dying, sir. I wonder if I'll ever want another orgasm, then think of not having one for another couple days, or you not fucking me for two weeks, and somehow find the energy to go on. I have to admit, I've been so close to calling it quits a couple times, but so far, I've managed to stick it out."

"I'm going to give you some water. You wouldn't believe the puddle of cum you're lying in now. Loosen her wrists so she can sit up."

Laura and Mi-ok unhooked her wrist cuffs and I helped her to sit up and drink. "You have fifteen minutes to go. Do you think you can make it, or would you like to stop?"

"I'll continue, Master. It's only fifteen minutes."

"Since you've got her ball gag off," Bonnie said, "can we leave it off?"

"Her screams may get kind of loud," I said.

"I was thinking of plugging her mouth with my pussy," Bonnie said. "Give her something to think about other than her own orgasms. I'll pinch those big, fat nipples if she quits licking to my satisfaction."

Rodney looked at me. He'd caught it too. Bonnie had sufficient Dominant in her to do the job. It was only a question of who Tracy would want, and if they could both live with their own employee as a Dominant.

"No, go ahead," I said.

So I left the gag off, Bonnie squatted over Tracy's face and reached down to use the wand on Tracy's clit when Laura said she could start. Sure enough, three or four times during the quarter hour, Bonnie would twist and pinch a nipple while Tracy bucked beneath her. When the fifteen minutes was up, Bonnie dismounted and Tracy's face was glazed with girl cum instead of drool.

"Not bad," Bonnie said, "but she needs to learn to concentrate a little more while she's orgasming."

"No doubt. I was going to work on that tomorrow. Also when she's being spanked," I said.

"Sounds like fun, sign me up. Marianna, I doubt Miss Tracy wants to cum again tonight, so she'll be licking lots of your pussy and not much else, unless she falls asleep. You might have to keep pinching her clit to keep her awake. Poor thing's probably exhausted. In fact, I think she's sleeping now."

I looked down. She certainly looked like she was asleep. I wanted to pick her up and carry her to a bed, but broken rib. Rodney helped me, with a shoulder under her other arm, get her to Marianna's room. I told Marianna to let her sleep a couple hours, then she could wake her up for some sex if she wanted.

"Bonnie is right, though. She probably wants no part of sex herself. Just let her lick your pussy. I'll make it up to you if she can't do what you want"

******

That night, it was Anna, Mi-ok, Laura and me in the big bed. Anna showed me the medical clearance she'd gotten faxed from the doctor's office, saying that she was medically cleared. I could now fuck her without a condom. We began with Anna and Mi-ok playing with the strapless for awhile as Laura sucked my cock, then I fucked Anna while Laura and Mi-ok played. It was so nice fucking her bareback. She seemed to enjoy it too, cumming often as I plunged into her tight pussy. I flooded her cunt with a lot of cum when I orgasmed. Laura took care of cleaning Anna, while Mi-ok lovingly licked the cum off my cock and balls, her little tongue bathing my shaft. We fell back in a contented puddle of limp bodies.

"That looked pretty rough, what you did to Tracy," Anna said. "I'm not sure I could do something like that."

"Perhaps not," I said. "That's why she had a way out, a way to cancel it if she couldn't take anymore."

"Could I see what it's like to be spanked?" Mi-ok asked.

"Why do you want to know what a spanking is like?" Anna asked. "You know it's going to hurt."

"I suppose, but when Miss Tracy was spanked this morning, she climaxed didn't she?"

"Yes, she did, Miss Mi-ok," Laura said. "I've climaxed as well."

"How can that happen?" Anna asked.

"I don't know if it can happen for everyone, but it can certainly happen if you're submissive," I replied. "I've heard it described as a feeling of warmth that starts to spread from where the spanking is occurring, usually on your bottom, to the rest of your body, some of that warmth going towards your genitals and your breasts and other erogenous zones. Some submissives enter what's called subspace, which is a way of blocking out the immediate impact of the pain itself, like zoning out. They think of something else pleasant, and the pain kind of washes through you, leaving the warmth behind. Or like a runner's second wind. You know you're going to collapse any second because you can't go any farther. Your lungs are bursting, your legs are burning, you've expended all the energy you have left, but somehow, you find a way to fight through all of that.

"But it's not like someone just beating you up. It's tied to eroticism. You're sexually excited already. You've had sex, or you're expecting sex. There are chemicals being released into your body, called endorphins. They help suppress the pain you're feeling, like adrenaline will allow you to do extraordinary things when you get hit with it, and hormones like oxytocin is released into the blood stream as a result of sexual activity. So the submissive knows there's some sexual pleasure that's going to occur along with the spanking. Tracy had just had real good multiple fuckings, during which she orgasmed twelve times, so she already feels good, has all of these chemicals floating around in her bloodstream. Then she gets the spanking, and I fuck her immediately afterward. She probably went into subspace as well. It's usually part of a submissive's ability to withstand the pain of the spanking, and it just becomes this warmth around her pussy, causing blood to flow to the spanked area, which is also part of sexual arousal.

"Just whaling on your ass for no reason won't make you cum, but a spanking as part of sexual play, might."

"I've orgasmed multiple times tonight," Mi-ok said. "I want to try it. Start spanking me and stop if I ask you to stop."

"Okay," I said, "lie over my lap. I'll finger you to another orgasm first, then I'll start the spanking fairly light and get increasing harder, until I'm about where I'd spank a submissive. Stop me at any time you want me to stop. Just say 'Red'. That will be your safe word."

Mi-ok got over my lap and I finger fucked her to another orgasm. She was quite the little firecracker, cumming easily. I swatted her bottom about half as hard as I would normally swat Laura. I gradually increased the strength of it. After about fifteen swats, I was spanking her as hard as I did Laura. She hadn't said anything yet, so I didn't stop, just maintaining that pace and pressure as I continued swatting that tiny Asian bottom. Suddenly, Mi-ok gasped.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming just like Miss Tracy did."

We could see that was true. She was shuddering and her bottom started winking at me as her contractions started. I reinserted my finger into her pussy and started thrusting, to help strengthen and lengthen her orgasm. Helped along by my fingers, it seemed to last a fairly long time, despite the fact her bottom was now a rosy red.

"Does that mean that Mi-ok is a submissive?" Anna asked.

"Not necessarily," I said, "but it's one possible sign that she might be. All it really means now is she was able to orgasm during a spanking. How would you describe the experience, Mi-ok?"

"When you described a submissive going into subspace, sir, it sounded like what I do sometimes when I'm cleaning house. Like dusting, or vacuuming, I might imagine I'm out dancing, and moving around thus. Or engaged in scrubbing the toilets or the shower, I might imagine I'm searching for treasure, or caught out in the rain. I tried to apply the same frame of mind, and you were right; while I was aware that I was being spanked, I felt this heat suffusing my body. It started to feel good, then pleasurable. I imagined myself fucking when it was done, and your hand was actually hips smacking against my ass as I was fucked. Suddenly, I was cumming."

"Well, shit! Now I suppose I have to try it. Same rules, you stop if I want it to stop."

"Of course. I would never do anything you don't want to."

"It's a good thing I want you fucking me then," Anna said, draping herself over my lap.

"Yes, it is," I agreed, laughing. "I love to fuck."

"Smack my ass and let's see what all the fuss is about."

Doing it the same way as I did with Mi-ok, I started with a finger fucking to orgasm, then spanked slow and soft and gradually worked my way up to a regular spanking. Anna's ass became a lovely shade of pink, then redder and redder. Finally, she asked me to stop.

"And what do you think?"

"Well, perhaps I don't have the whole subspace thing down. I got what Mi-ok meant. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I felt the warmth starting to spread and I definitely felt aroused, but I didn't think I was anywhere close to an orgasm when I asked you to stop. It just started to hurt more than I thought it should. I could see a light spanking as perhaps a form of foreplay, but I'm not sure I would ever cum from it."

"Even I don't cum every time, Miss Anna," Laura said. "A lot of different things go into any sexual act. Sometimes, I cum when fucking my husband, sometimes I don't. That's never an issue with Sir. I always cum with him, but why the difference with my husband? I've definitely become more orgasmic as a submissive. It's like knowing that I have to be pleasing to my Dominant and always be ready for sex, makes me ready for sex all the time. That the very act of being a submissive sex slave, is a form of constant foreplay. My cunt is always damp now. When Sir started to fuck me, he always gave me oral sex first to prepare me for his cock. I no longer need to be prepared. I'm always ready for his cock. I wake up in the morning ready for his cock."

"You don't mind being submissive to a woman, knowing how much you love fucking men?" Anna asked.

"It's her responsibility to see that I get what I need sexually. She's responsible for my happiness as much as I'm responsible for hers. She ensures I get to fuck men for my pleasure, like giving me to Sir while she was out of town. Instead of leaving me in some hotel room alone while she worked all day, she made sure I would get regular fuckings with Sir. That some are men, and some women, doesn't seem to make any difference, as long as there are always some men mixed in there. But I could live off of a woman's pleasure for a week without hardship as long as I know there's another cock on the horizon somewhere."

"You've been quiet for awhile, Mi-ok. What are you thinking?" I asked.

"That I can hardly wait to fuck you."

"You've been fucked regularly with the strapless for several days now. I suppose if you still want to be fucked, we can try it tomorrow night."

Mi-ok leaned over for a kiss. "Thank you, sir. Thank all of you for preparing me for my first cock." She kissed each of the others in turn.

******

Thursday, Tracy was trained to pay more attention to the pleasure of the man or woman she was serving rather than her own as she was fucked or spanked. Rodney and the servants took turns as subjects for her cunt licking or cock sucking talents, while they also took turns fucking her with the strapless or Rodney. If they complained she was losing her concentration, I rapped her ass smartly with my hand until they said she was paying more attention again. It's a good thing she had permission to cum.

When it came time to focus her attention during punishment, I had Bonnie smack herself a few times with her hand.

"Why would I do that?" Bonnie asked.

"I want you to find some level of spanking that you think you could tolerate for a fairly long time. Then, you're going to start spanking Miss Tracy's ass exactly that hard as she licks and sucks the others. I want say, one smack every five seconds. A nice consistent swat she can find the rhythm of."

"What are you going to be doing?"

"Monitoring how well she's doing in maintaining her concentration of the pleasure of others. If the person she's pleasuring complains, I'm going to smack her ass with The Enforcer. Something different, and more painful than your hand should be, to bring her focus back on the person she's pleasuring. I can't do both."

Rodney looked at me. He knew what I was doing. I was testing Bonnie's qualifications to be a Dominant, a little at a time, as well as Tracy's, and probably his willingness, to submit to her. He did say he preferred a female. He wasn't going to complain, since at the moment, the other choice was Jon. Neither of them may be suitable, but they would be tested.

Bonnie smacked herself a few times until she was satisfied, then she started smacking Tracy's toned, tight buttocks, while Tracy first licked all the remaining women, then Rodney. Her concentration would occasionally waver, particularly at first, and I'd correct the behavior with a few smacks of The Enforcer. Towards the end, Tracy didn't falter much at all as she was sucking Rodney's cock and swallowing his creamy load, despite the redness of her buttocks. Bonnie did quite nicely.