How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, that's pretty straight forward."

"I'll leave you to it, then. Have a good time."

He was already removing his exercise clothes, his cock hard. I had no doubt Tracy would get a good fucking. I hoped Laura would fare equally well. Laura and Anna helped Bonnie in the kitchen, while the rest of us gave the house a good going over, including changing the linens on the bed.

******

"She was a bad girl," Jon announced when he was done. Tracy was kneeling on the ground at his feet. Her ass was red. She had a load of cum on her face. "She climaxed six times without permission."

"But you only spanked her fifty, right?" I asked.

"Those were the rules."

"Not everyone can follow rules. I had to be sure."

"I'm ready for the other one now."

"Are you going to fuck her in the gym as well?"

"I'd prefer a bed or someplace more comfortable."

"We just changed all the sheets, but I think I can accommodate you. Follow me. Tracy and Rodney, finish helping clean the house, and lick everyone else to an orgasm for their work."

I grabbed a handful of condoms from the living room bowl. Trying to find something that would go over the Alaskan King was pointless, so I got a Queen comforter out of the linen closet and put it over Rodney's bed. I told Laura to strip off and handed Jon the condoms.

"Separate condoms for cunt or ass. None for her mouth. She can deep throat you. Try to put on a good show for her husband."

I took out my phone and prepared to record. Despite whatever he'd done with Tracy, Jon managed good fucks of all of Laura's holes. He fucked her ass doggy style, her pussy missionary, and had her on her knees in front of him as he sat on the bed to fuck her mouth. She enjoyed herself, and she made sure she let her husband know in the recording.

"He's so much deeper in me than you ever go, Phillip. I love his cock. It's fatter than yours too. He's making me cum on his cock, Phillip. He's a much better lover than you can ever be." Not all at once, mind you, but spread out throughout his fucking.

The blow job was the last thing she did, and he didn't have much cum left. She nonetheless opened her mouth for the camera to show Phillip the white goop on her tongue before swallowing his semen.

"It will be a shame going back to the previous exercise regime," Jon said as he was dressing. "I've had a great time this week."

Laura wasn't bothering to dress. She'd be naked for the rest of the day.

"One never knows how these things might work out," I replied. "Rodney and Tracy might miss out on your fucking, although I'm sure it will be reduced from what it was this week, and be more exercise and less fucking. I doubt they want to pay you for your time fucking when they can get that for free. I know that Bonnie, the cook, is looking into getting into better shape. If you took her on as a free client who you worked with at the same time as Mrs. Mainquist, perhaps they'd consider the fucking as your payment for that. Here's your bonus check. You earned it. I'll see you next week, although it might be on Wednesday, as I've got other business on Monday."

"I can't believe you just paid me for sex," Jon said, holding up the check.

"Does it make you feel like a gigolo or a prostitute?"

"A little."

"It spends the same," I laughed, "and you weren't paid by me for fucking me, so it's not a 'for services rendered' payment, more like a bonus for exceeding your normal workload."

I walked him out.

******

I got some rules out of the Mainquists about the party tonight. They said that only Dominants and subs were allowed for privacy purposes, so the servants had to stay in their side of the house. That didn't work out with my plans so Bonnie would have to be a Dom in training to show up. Not a problem for me. The Mainquists and myself ate lightly at supper because of the food and beverages to be consumed at the party. When Bonnie tried to have a second helping, I told her to hold off until after I talked to her.

Pulling her aside after eating, I said, "I want you to attend the party tonight."

"Why?"

"All will become known at some future point. At the moment, you'll be a Dom in training under me, helping to handle the three submissives I've got at the moment. Check with Miss Tracy to see what Dominants frequently wear to these things, then pick out something to wear appropriate to the occasion. To facilitate your in training status, when you see something you don't understand, or even when you might understand it, ask questions about what they're doing and why. There will be both male and female Dominants, and male and female slaves, so it gives you an opportunity to ask about the differences. How much sex they're allowed or how each of them punishes their slaves."

"Okay. It might be fun. Obviously, I've heard some of the things that went on, but never witnessed any."

I told Laura to show the Mainquists how to use enemas to clean out their bowels, with the instructions that, "No matter who fucks what hole tonight, you will clean off the cock or other object after it comes out of you, including your ass, hence the enemas to ensure you're not eating shit. Tracy, you're going to be kneeling by the door as your guests arrive with the horsetail in your ass, the ball and bells in your cunt, and a leash attached to your collar. As each Dominant or submissive arrives, you will offer your cock sucking or cunt licking services to the Dominant, and Rodney's to the submissives. The people you used to mingle with as your peer, will now be your superiors. You've had the training to be equally adept at serving both."

"What are you doing to me, Master?"

"I'm treating you like the slave slut who consigned herself to me for a week. Do you want to stop? We can always wait until you're fertile and do your breeding. I have plenty of other people to fuck until you're ready to breed."

"No, Master, I'll do it."

"Good, you seem happier as my slave slut than you were before you submitted to me, so pay attention. After everyone arrives, you'll wait on everyone as submissives normally do. Around 10:30, I'm going to secure you in your dungeon and open you up to a train on any and all of your fuck holes. Rodney will be watching to ensure your safety is monitored, and so he can observe you getting gang banged.

"Rodney, you'll have the foxtail in your ass, cock and ball rings, and a leash attached to your collar. Until Tracy is secured in her dungeon, you'll be waiting on your guests, as usual, serving food or sex. Now follow Laura and get cleaned out before people start using your asses. Tracy, when you're done with your enemas, help Bonnie find something to wear. She's my assistant Dom tonight."

"Yes, Master," they both replied, hurrying off.

******

All was prepared when the guests started arriving. Tracy was kneeling on the floor by the door, naked, cuffed, collared and leashed, with me holding her leash. I can't tell you how many surprised faces I saw as the former Domme, Miss Tracy, offered herself to relieve their cocks or pussies of any built up tension, or the services of Rodney for any of their slaves. Rodney was waiting beside her, on his feet, his leash held by the appropriately dressed Bonnie. He'd take any coats or wraps and hang them up.

More than half of the arriving Dominants, mostly male, willingly pulled out their cocks so their hostess could suck down their cum. Two Dominatrices also lifted their dresses so Tracy could lap their pussies to orgasm. Three of the slaves, two male, belonging to the females who'd partaken of Tracy's tongue, and one female were told to take advantage of Rodney's oral services. He did a good job of sucking off the cocks, but he'd had practice over the last several years preparing Tracy's lovers.

The submissives, including Laura, began serving food and beverages, and other things, to the assembled Dominants. One pretty boy toy with a substantial cock, had to lick Bonnie's bush as she was having food and drink. After everyone had a plate or glass in their hands, I addressed everyone.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, or should I say, Mistresses and Masters. My name is Brick and I noticed the surprise on a lot of your faces when you arrived and noticed the former Domme, Miss Tracy, on her knees offering her oral services. Miss Tracy and I reached an agreement that she would submit to me for a limited period of time, some of which overlapped this party. Her husband also agreed to sever his submission to Miss Tracy for the same length of time and instead, submit to me.

"At 10:30 tonight, slave slut Tracy will be bound in her own dungeon for anyone wishing to partake of her three fuck holes. The train will be shut down at midnight so if you want to use her services, get in line early. Obviously, she'll be serving food, drink, or anything else your heart desires until then. I warn you, she hasn't had a lot of practice sucking cocks since her marriage to Rodney, so she may be lacking a certain amount of skill you may have come to expect from a submissive. Feel free to give her further instruction if you wish. She's had a lot of practice licking pussy the last week as her servants have been put to good use as training aids.

"The same goes for slave Rodney until 10:30. However, he's been used frequently at these events and instead, will monitor the gang bang on his wife. Everyone who uses her cunt or ass, will be required to use a condom. If you don't put one on, I'll escort you unpolitely, sans balls, off the premises, and you'll never be invited back."

I called Laura to me and had her kneel at my feet.

"I am also in temporary custody of another submissive slave, whose cuckold husband couldn't be present tonight. All three of her fuck holes are also available with one special caveat. Her use must be recorded for her husband's pleasure. If you don't want your fucking recorded, don't fuck her. Condoms are mandatory for her as well. Her use will be monitored and videoed by my assistant Domme in training, Bonnie. Because she's in training, you may find her asking lots of questions to familiarize herself with the many aspects that Dominant/submissive relationships can take. Please be kind and answer any questions she may have. Does anyone need further information?"

"How did you get the stuck up bitch to submit to you?" I didn't like the speaker immediately. There was something off about him.

"Perhaps she likes my cock more than yours. I'll be breeding her during her next fertile cycle."

"Really?" A somewhat older Domme said, probably early fifties, maybe Grace's age. "Could I have a peek at the prick that has the former Miss Tracy in thrall to you?"

"Since you ask so nicely, certainly." I pulled it out and showed her.

"My goodness. I could envision myself on my knees worshiping that cock. I can't say I blame her. Can the new slave get it all down her throat?"

"Not yet. Perhaps before I leave she'll have found a way to choke it down. She has taken it up her ass though, an ass which hasn't gotten much work yet. At the moment, only the other female slave can get it down, but she has to be lying on the bed with her head dangling over the end."

"How long can you fuck with that slab of meat?" Another domme asked, younger, early thirties, and way better looking, definitely fuck material. I might have to invite her back.

"Slave Tracy, would you inform your former associate how long I fucked you the first day I arrived?"

"Master fucked me for two hours and five minutes straight, Mistress."

Several women sat up and took notice, including a couple of the slaves. I especially liked the way the woman who'd asked the question eyed me speculatively. I loved when other women did my bragging for me. It made it so much easier to claim the next one.

"I say bullshit!" the angry looking fellow said. Did he have designs on the woman who'd shown interest? He had a lovely blonde submissive clinging to his arm. She'd perked up when my fucking time was mentioned, but she hid it well. More like a sudden widening of the eyes, but maybe she grabbed his arm a little tighter too. What do I know.

"Rodney and this slave witnessed the fucking and can verify how long it lasted. It was a contributing factor in Rodney being out of his cock cage now."

They looked and verified that Rodney was indeed cageless, the first time that had ever happened at one of these parties.

"He's right, Master," Laura said. "Sir, can fuck for an extremely long time. That was the longest I've ever seen him fuck, but he's fucked nearly as long several other times. He usually stops before an hour is up because a woman's pussy becomes sore from taking something so large for so long."

Rodney agreed that both women were telling the truth.

"That's a crock. Nobody can fuck that long. I've got five thousand dollars that say's you're a fucking liar."

A possible idea for lining up some new talent popped into my head. I glanced at my watch. Past 8:30, but doable.

"I have no need for your money, sir, but I have a different proposal. If I can get four of these lovely Mistresses to volunteer, I will fuck four of them for thirty minutes each, and end on Tracy. If I get through the four, and into Tracy before I orgasm, you will submit for two days to each of the Mistresses, Friday night through Sunday night, a total of ten days service as their boy toy. Additionally, for me, I will take possession of your submissive for the next week, starting tonight." The blonde clung to his arm a little tighter. "Those are the terms, so put up or shut up. I will use Miss Tracy as the fifth, because I'm breeding her anyway and can remove my condom for her. It will delay the start of Tracy's train, but we can get it done in a reasonable amount of time."

"And if I win?"

"I'll give you a million dollars."

"Is he good for it?" The blowhard asked Rodney.

"He's good for it," Rodney said.

"Done. I'll take that bet."

"Master, are you certain?" the clinging blonde slave asked.

"It's a million dollars. There's no way he can fuck for over two hours."

I sent Tracy for a couple of my condoms and asked for volunteers. I immediately got four, including the young lady I was interested in and the older lady who'd first asked me to pull out my cock. I picked them and two others I was partial to, who I wouldn't mind seeing in my bed in the future. I had all four drop their knickers. I lined them up on the back of the couch and told them they could relax until it was their turn, and then just bend over the couch for their fucking. I figured I'd do granny first, since I'd need to use lube anyway. I told Laura to lick the other three to at least two orgasms before they were up with about ten minutes remaining. Tracy returned with condoms and I lubed my cock up and asked the granny Domme to please bend over the couch.

Even with the lube it took a little while to work my way into her pussy. Damn, she loved it. Someone not part of the bet was told to call time after thirty minutes with a ten minute warning so Laura could prepare the next pussy for my cock. I started fucking. Slower, faster, harder, softer, I fucked her for a half hour, all the time with granny proclaiming I was the greatest fuck ever. I think the other three started juicing up on their own because Laura had an easy time giving the next one three orgasms. I was saving my favorite for next to last, so went to the second oldest after granny. I noticed a lot of other sex starting to go on around us, mostly slaves serving Dominants orally, but there was the odd coupling here and there, including a gay Dominant ass fucking his slave.

When the timekeeper called time, I slid right into the second one, who climaxed as I plugged her hole. She loved her fucking too, and wasn't shy about letting everyone know about it. I think her submissive was her husband, because there was a male with a matching wedding band and a collar, cheering her on. Submissive and a cuckold. Perhaps too old to breed though. I should have easy pickings among the women attending the party, should I choose to expand my pool of sexual partners.

The third one was the youngest, but not quite as nice as the fourth. She wasn't quite as vocal, perhaps being a little reticent due to her age, late twenties. She must have been bisexual, because she had a female slave, but she was loving my fucking like the other two. Her slave was pushing for her to enjoy herself, and even started kissing her at some point.

Next up was my prize. I gave her the best fucking I could, and she seemed to love it even more than the others. I kept my eye on blowhard while I fucked her, and she screamed and begged for my cock, and damn, I was right. He had the hots for her, despite the blonde slave on his arm. I could see the green monster in his eyes as I railed into this beauty. Maybe pay a visit to her when blowhard was serving his submission. Make sure she had medical clearance first so I could fuck her bareback and leave huge creampies for him to clean out of her pussy. He already knew he was going to lose when Laura started preparing Tracy because I was still going strong and showing no signs of cumming. The condom helped a lot, but I'd done Tracy that first time without a rubber, so it wasn't impossible either way.

The timekeeper called time for her and I pulled out, took out Tracy's pussy plug bells and took off my condom, and plunged into her. I fucked her for fifteen minutes, just to go longer than my original, then released. I'd built up a huge load during the day and my 135 minutes of plugging pussy, and I left a massive mess in Tracy.

I let Rodney clean it up, but not before he said, "When you come to serve Mistress for her weekend, Master Dick, expect to suck my cock a few times. I don't appreciate being called a liar."

Master Dick; so blowhard had a name and it kind of fit, because he was a dick. "Thanks for the use of this slut for the next week," I said. "Excuse me, slave, my cock needs to be cleaned." I pointed to the floor in front of me.

"Yes, Master," she said, dropping to her knees and licking my messy prick.

It would be hard reneging on this bet. He had so many witnesses, and so many people he now owed himself to, and he'd lose all credibility with his peers if he backed out. His submissive had looked at him with a damn disgusted expression, before she knelt at my feet. I wondered who she was and what their relationship was beyond the D/s one. Plenty of time to check that out. She did a fine job of licking my cock clean. She had a collar on. When she was finished, I removed her collar, tossing it to Dick.

"I'll put my own on her," I said when I tossed it.

It was almost eleven. It was time for Tracy's train.

Tracy's dungeon had a sex swing in it, which opened up all of her holes and let her service men or women with minor adjustments. I secured her cuffs to the swing so she was pretty much stuck there until midnight, unless she used her safe word. I removed her horsetail plug and people were lining up to use her when I stepped away. I stroked her cheek, gave her a quick kiss and a "Good Girl."

When I returned to the living room, Laura was being spit roasted by a couple other men, with Bonnie taking the movie. I gathered up my new slave, told her to pick out some food or drink for herself and bring it to me.

"You mean for you, Master?"

"No, for you. I'm going to feed you."

"Yes, sir."

I removed my clothes and sat down, waiting for her to bring the food. My cock was already swelling again, thinking of this naked slave sitting on my lap. She was surprised to see my hard shaft waiting for her when she returned. I patted my lap. She sat down, my erection by her hip.

"You'll have to hold the plate. I have other things I wish to do with my hands."

"Yes, sir."

Since she'd picked out the food, I assumed she liked all of it, so I fed her a cracker with a cheese dip on it. She ate it and I gave her a large, stuffed olive next. I delayed giving her another bite, choosing to kiss her and play with her breasts a little, instead. She moaned as I fondled her. Dick was sitting across the room, watching us.