How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got a cracked rib. Do you mind riding me again," I asked.

"Not at all, Master."

"More condoms are in the bedside table drawer."

She got a condom, sucked me some to get me harder, rolled it on and mounted me, already wet and primed. She spasmed, moaning softly.

"I'll only fuck you a half hour since it's so late. Try not to make too much noise, since folks are sleeping."

"Yes, sir. I'll do my best."

She did very well. I'm sure the sounds she made didn't extend past the room.

******

Mi-ok joined me in the morning for her daily fuck. I had Ariel on the bottom at the edge of the bed as I fucked Mi-ok. When we were done, Ariel said she had to try that at some point. I told her she could plan on it being a regular occurrence as long as she was my slave. The other women of the household had discovered the joys of girl on girl sex since I'd arrived. We got out of bed around nine. I got a text from Gwen at 9:30.

Paul will meet you at Dick's at 2 PM. He's got the address.

Thanks, I texted back.

We made toasted bagels for breakfast. I had Tracy suck me off once more before noon, then when noon rolled around, I removed Tracy's and Rodney's collars. Rodney got Tracy's collar back. I put Ariel in the one I removed from Tracy, locking it on.

"Don't I get to remove it when I go out, Master?"

"Not when you're my slave, Ariel. You're my slave 24/7. Since you're no longer employed, it's not necessary. I may even leash you in public. In fact, you'll be leashed when we go to Dick's and when we go shopping later."

Ariel shivered, then knelt. "Thank you, sir, for treating me like your total slave."

"You're welcome. Stand up. Find your clothes. No underwear if you wore some to the house yesterday. Just because you have to have something on for the children, shouldn't mean I can't have access to your fuck holes. Rodney, we're going to collect some of Ariel's things from Dick's, then go to her house for what she needs for the week. She'll be going with us to the zoo tomorrow."

It was nice. I lost Tracy today, I'd lose Laura tomorrow, but I'd have Ariel until next Friday. She'd know what full slavery felt like.

******