How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 17

Story Info
Brick continues dominating Tracy thru BDSM party.
22.8k words
4.74
22.7k
11

Part 17 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

Tracy's week as Brick's slave continues through the BDSM party on Friday night. At that party, Brick acquires another slave for the following week. This chapter contains oral sex, anal sex, group sex, public sex, bondage, discipline, cuckoldry, lesbian sex and interracial sex. There is no COVID in this fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his help in editing this.

How I Became a Breeding Bull, Ch 17

Dominating Tracy, part 2

Monday morning was the first day Tracy's personal trainer came in to work with her as a slave. I had her secured to her leg spreader with more weight than she could squeeze together, so her legs were spread wide, displaying her newly shaved cunt, and a horsetail anal plug in her ass, and her hands secured behind her back. Everyone else but Rodney was dressed. For her humiliation and degradation today, I had Tracy suck me in that position until I was ready to cum, then sprayed my seed all over her face and tits, then had Rodney do the same, with everyone else watching her.

I met her personal trainer at the door. He didn't seem particularly surprised to see another male there, but he was surprised to see Rodney naked, because with the children there, everyone would normally have been dressed at that hour.

"Hey, there, my name is Brick Harmon and I'm kind of in charge of the household this week. May I have your name please?"

"Jon Sizemore. What do you mean you're in charge of the household?"

"Interesting story, that, Jon, but for now, all you need to know is that Tracy and Rodney have voluntarily submitted themselves to me as my sex slaves this week, until noon on Saturday. It's why Rodney is running around naked at the moment, because there aren't any children in the house to worry about, and all my sex slaves should be naked. Mrs. Mainquist is waiting for you in the gym. Follow me, please."

I led him to the gym and showed him Tracy, currently trussed up like a turkey with the cum of both Rodney and me dripping on her face and boobs and her legs spread wide for Jon's perusal.

"Is that semen?"

"Indeed it is. In addition to training her today, Tracy is volunteering two of her fuck holes to be plugged, her mouth and pussy. If you fuck her pussy, you need to use a condom. You'll find a box of them over with the towels. If you fuck her mouth, she'll either swallow your cum, or you can leave another load on her face and tits. You can fuck both if you want. Rodney is going to stay here to monitor your fucking, because he likes to watch other men fuck his wife. On Wednesday, we'll be adding her ass to her list of fuck holes. I don't know about your sexual orientation, but you can also use Rodney to suck your cock or fuck his ass, because he's used like that by his wife's other lovers. He'll also suck your cock hard to get you ready to fuck Tracy again. If you're not interested in his services, you can still make him lick all the cum off of his wife. Obviously, this good deal is only available to you this week, while Tracy and Rodney are my sex slaves. Next week, you'll revert back to your normal services of turning her into a hard body, instead of her draining your hard body.

"If you do a good job fucking Mrs. Mainquist today and Wednesday. I have another woman I want you to fuck on Friday. She is also a submissive, but not to me. Her husband is also a cuckold who likes to watch other men fuck his wife, but since he isn't here, we'll need to record your fucking so he'll be able to watch his wife be fucked. If you don't want to be recorded, I understand, but you'll miss out on a beautiful, woman with an extremely tight twat. The movie won't be shown to anyone other than her husband and her Mistress. Any questions?"

"Are you joking?"

"Am I joking, Tracy?"

"No, Master. I'm your sex toy to use as you want this week and my fuck holes are available to whoever you give me to."

"Nope, not joking. Feel free to use Tracy like the slut she is. I leave you to get on to whatever floats your boat this week. It's possible some other members of the household may wander in from time to time to witness Tracy being fucked, but you can ignore them. They're used to seeing Tracy get used, and, in fact, have used her themselves. She's also turning into a primo pussy pleaser this week. Thanks, Jon, for joining in with our reindeer games this week. I'll have a thousand dollar bonus for you this week if you can fuck her more than nine times by Friday. To fuck the other lady, you might want to move any other appointments you have right after Tracy on Friday to a different time. She'll be well worth it."

"If I'm fucking Mrs. Mainquist three times a session. She might not get much actual physical training done," Jon said.

"Fucking is good aerobic exercise. I'm sure she'll get right back into her normal fitness routine next week. Have a good time, Jon."

I left him to his work. I rejoined the others. We all heard Tracy scream as he fucked her that morning.

******

Bonnie asked where Anna was going when she left for the urologist appointment.

"Getting medical clearance so Brick can fuck me bareback," Anna said.

"Are you on birth control?"

"The pill."

"Fuck. I doubt if I can get an appointment with my OB/GYN faster than six weeks, then it's a month after you start the pill before you're considered safe."

"You can go on a copper IUD," Anna said. "It's supposed to be effective immediately. Then, it's just a question of how soon you can get in. If you're willing to take a cancellation, you might get in faster."

"You just earned yourself a good cunt licking for that," Bonnie said. "Brick, sign me up for an appointment with your doctor."

I got her one for Tuesday, and she called her OB and got a cancellation appointment in two weeks. Marianna also got an appointment with my urologist, but had to wait four weeks for her OB appointment. She didn't have a car, so I said I'd take them both on Tuesday. Mi-ok asked for an appointment as well, but Laura informed her that as a virgin, she didn't need one with my doctor, only needing the birth control. She didn't have an OB/GYN, so got an appointment with Bonnie's in four weeks. It would have been six with Marianna's.

******

That was pretty much how the rest of the week went. Acts of humiliation and debasement for Tracy and Rodney first thing in the morning, including her personal trainer on Wednesday and Friday, then two hours with each of the servants the latter part of the morning and the afternoons, followed by a night spent with one of the two Mainquists for each of them. Mi-ok got the first night with Tracy, Anna with Rodney, rotating to Anna with Tracy the second night, and Rodney with Bonnie, etc, etc.

Of special note though, was Tuesday and Thursday, Tuesday for me taking Tracy's ass, and Thursday, when I fucked Mi-ok for the first time. We'll get to those in a minute.

After taking Bonnie and Marianna for their appointments with the urologist in Seattle Tuesday, and touching base with my doctor, who wanted to know if I was trying to get the whole of Seattle pregnant.

"No, the one yesterday and two today aren't trying to get pregnant, plus they live in Tacoma. They just want to fuck bareback and we don't want the ones trying to get pregnant having to worry about STD's, when they're trying to get knocked up."

"That trip to Bora Bora looks like a done deal now," the doctor said.

"Glad to be of service."

******

We stopped for groceries on the way back, since it was normally Bonnie's grocery day anyway.

"Do you eat desserts?" Bonnie asked. "You don't look like you have an ounce of fat on you."

"Not often, but I do. Since I can't really do my workouts because of my cracked rib, I'm going to have to cut them out completely. Cut back on caloric intake as well. Pardon me if I'm touching on a sensitive subject, but would you like to get on an exercise and diet regimen?"

"A little too pudgy for you?"

"Not for fucking, but you'd feel a whole lot better if you lost a little weight and toned up."

"I can't really afford a personal trainer like Mrs. M, and my work hours aren't conducive to a gym membership."

"You don't need a personal trainer. I'm going to be there for a few more weeks and I can get you started on a routine which will help you. There's a gym at the house. You don't need a gym membership, just Tracy's permission to use hers."

"Do you think she'll let me?"

"Whether you wanted it to or not, your relationship to the Mainquists is going to change after this week. It can't help but change after you've been fucking the bosses. Not only that, you've been in a superior position to both of them now. Rodney is always submissive. You'll probably remain Dominant to him to some degree. Not that you can go around constantly telling him what to do, or order him to lick your pussy all the time, as they're still your employers, but some subservience will remain with him. If you ask politely, he'll probably do what you ask, although sex with him should only come with the permission of Mrs. Mainquist. She'll go back to being the Dominant person in the household when I leave. She may remain somewhat submissive to me the even if it doesn't stay the same as it is this week because she's enjoyed surrendering control. She wasn't allowing Rodney to have sex outside their marriage before, and may not again, but this week, it's out of her hands and in mine.

"Rodney hadn't had normal sexual intercourse for eight years. Given my sexual proclivities, I felt sorry for him, so I've been making sure he gets lots of sex while I have control. But even your relationship with Tracy may be tempered by what's happening this week. Asking to use her gym doesn't hurt her, or cost her any money. It's already expensed for her use. You won't be taking time away from her personal trainer. You may need to use it around her own work out routines, or in fits and spurts because of your work schedule, tied around meals, but if you ask politely if you could use the gym, and offer to be a work out partner on days when she's not working out with Jon, I think she might be receptive. She's licked your pussy, for heaven's sake. Hopefully, you'll have licked hers back so it's not all one sided, but you'll be more like a lover, than just the cook. It's created an emotional bond that wasn't there in the boss/cook/servant relationship that existed before. You can't take undue advantage of the new relationship, but it should be more friendly. I wouldn't be surprised if you keep having some form of sex with them past this week. It may take a different form, especially as you can't remain Dominant over Tracy and order her to your bed for a couple hours or the night. She's doing that at my behest, not yours, but something.

"I warned her that the employer/servant relationship would be changed when she asked to submit, so she knew what to expect, and wanted to do it anyway, so hopefully, she's good with the changes. It may be that if you start your exercise routine now, while I'm in charge, it will just carry over when I'm not, but I'd still ask politely when she's back in charge."

"I was going to make you a special dessert for fucking the fat girl, but I guess I'll have to find some other way to thank you. It can't be sex, you've got as much as you can handle, but I'd like to do something."

"Hey, I didn't have to stoop to fucking you. I enjoy it. I know you feel body conscious, but you're attractive, and if you want, you can lose the extra weight, and feel better about yourself. Let's see, Bonnie, you're with Rodney tonight, and Tracy tomorrow. Marianna, you and Mi-ok are open. You would both be welcome to join Laura and me."

"That would be nice, Señor Brick," Marianna said.

"I think I'm falling in love," Bonnie said sarcastically.

"That's the only thing you can't do with me. I'm a poor excuse for a permanent partner."

******

We got home after lunch, the others fending for themselves without Bonnie to cook for them. We'd stopped for fast food at someplace not afraid to offer salads. Since I hadn't had a lot of time to fuck with Rodney and Tracy that morning before I left, I figured they needed more now. It was time to claim his wife's ass in front of everyone. I called everyone together.

"Rodney, you like watching other men fuck your wife, don't you?"

"Yes, Master."

"You enjoy the thought of other, more powerful men, making her orgasm as you can't, to breed her with their superior cocks, to give her children with their superior seed, don't you?"

"Yes, Master."

"It's not yet time to breed your wife. She's not fertile yet, but I can claim her ass. You want to see me fuck your wife's ass, don't you?"

"Yes, Master. I want to watch you fuck my wife's ass."

"What a good little cuckold you are. What are you willing to do to see me fuck Tracy's ass?"

"Anything you want, sir."

"You'd suck my cock to get me hard?"

"Yes, Master."

"You'd clean my cock off after I'm done?"

"Yes, Master."

"What do you normally do after another man fucks your wife, Cuck?"

"I lick their superior seed off of her body, Master."

"I want you to prepare your wife to receive my superior cock in her ass, Rodney. Remove her anal plug and lube her to accept me."

"In the bedroom, Master?"

"Right here, in the living room so everyone can witness her ass fucking and your submission, Cuck. Bend over the back of the couch, Slut."

"Yes, sir."

He removed her plug and got some lube, applying it generously to her sphincter, still gapping somewhat from the plug.

"Now me."

I was already naked and erect and standing behind Tracy. He applied the lube to my cock.

"Now place me against your wife's ass," I said.

He held me so the head was against her stretched sphincter, then stepped back.

"Do you want me to claim your ass, to fuck your asshole, Slut?"

"Yes, Master. I want you to fuck my ass."

"Show me how much you want me. Push back against me. Fuck yourself on my cock."

Tracy pushed back against me as I stood perfectly still. The tight sphincter spread as she exerted pressure.

"You're so fucking big, Master. I feels like your splitting me in two," she groaned, the head disappearing in her rosebud.

"You're doing the fucking. You can stop."

"I don't want to stop, Master. I want to feel all of your superior cock in my ass, Sir."

"You're in control, go for it."

She pushed back farther, and the head popped through, giving her a little relief. Tracy slid down farther, my cock widening as she did.

"Does the slut slave like her Master's cock in her ass?" I asked.

"I love Master's cock in my ass, Sir."

"Show how much you love it. Fuck yourself on it."

Tracy groaned as she pushed all the way back, embedding my dick fully up her fundament. She orgasmed as she reached bottom, holding still as the waves of pleasure swept through her body. When her tremors ended, Tracy began fucking herself on my cock, moaning as she usually did about how much she loved fucking me, how much she loved my cock. How much pleasure I gave her.

"Suck on your husbands cock, Slut."

"Yes, Master."

Rodney moved in front of her and Tracy gobbled his cock into her open mouth, turning her ass fucking into a deluxe spit roast. Poor Rodney didn't last long. As soon as I started plunging in and pushing her mouth over his prick, he moaned and pulsed, releasing his nutsack into her sucking mouth. I gave it another five minutes before I did the same, leaving a flood inside of her anus, having gone several hours without sex. After shrinking, I pulled out and told Rodney to take care of the mess in his wife's ass. I waited to see what he'd do.

He buried his face between Tracy's ass cheeks and cleaned her like a dog, licking and sucking, even extending his tongue through the ravaged brown hole as far as he could, to clean up. I think everyone but Laura was surprised to see what Rodney was willing to do. It was a measure of his subservience. Of course, anyone who'd allowed his cock to be locked up for eight years had to be submissive, but they were getting first hand knowledge of just how submissive that was.

I sent Tracy out to the hot tub to soak her ass for a half hour, and Rodney to brush his teeth and use mouthwash. I took a shower, Laura joining me. I then spent two hours showing Bonnie how to use the gym effectively to tone and lose weight. I told her that she should try to work out for at least two hours every day, even if she had to break it down into smaller increments.

"It's important to remember, that those increments should never be so short that you don't get your heart rate up to at least fifty percent over your standing heart rate. If your heart beats at 70 beats per minute, you want your exercise heart rate to be 105 beats per minute or more. As you exercise, your standing heart rate should eventually decrease as your heart becomes more efficient. As that happens, you'll want to exercise to get to twice as high, or higher. As you get fitter and you strengthen your heart, you can shoot for up to 200 beats per minute, which by that time, would be three times higher than your standing heart rate. You probably shouldn't run until you've lost some weight, but walking and cycling can be good forms of exercise to lose weight."

"What about sex?" Bonnie asked. "Is that good exercise?"

"If it gets your heart rate up, it can be."

"Every time I've fucked you, it felt like it was pounding."

I laughed. "You can test that theory out tonight."

"Yeah, I'm not sure fucking Mr. M will raise my heart rate all that much, but he does lick some nice pussy.

******

I got a phone call around 3:30 from Cheryl. "Hey, what's up?"

"Jacob is a cuckold."

"Tell me about it."

"I had Jacob prepare me for my 'date' with Jamaal. I had him shave my pubes and pick out underwear that he thought Jamaal would like. We met Becca and Jamaal at a nice restaurant where we switched partners. We ate a quick supper, then went out dancing at the club where Becca said she met you. I really let myself go with Jamaal, flirting, kissing, grinding against him when we danced. Becca played along, but not quite as much or as boldly as I did. She kissed Jacob a few times and let him hold onto her ass as they danced. She even grabbed Jacob's cock during one of our dance breaks at the table, after I grabbed Jamaal's and told him he was so big and I could hardly wait to feel him fuck me.

"Jacob was really horny and he said perhaps it was time to do what we meant to do, which was fuck each other's women. Jamaal, who was in on the plan, said 'Yeah, I can hardly wait to slide my big black cock up Cheryl's tight, white, married pussy.' So we went to our place. Jamaal and I got undressed, down to my sexy lingerie. His cock was so big and hard, and looked perfect. Then Becca said she had a headache and said she didn't feel like sex at the moment because it would make her headache worse. I gave her a couple of extra strength Excedrin and told her to lie down and close her eyes.

"I immediately told Jamaal that I couldn't have sex with him because this was supposed to be a swap and since Becca wasn't feeling up to it, I shouldn't have sex with him either. 'Yeah, you're right,' Jamaal said, and he started to get his clothes. Jacob was just standing there watching his big cock about to disappear as he put his clothes on. 'Wait,' he said, 'just because the evening is ruined for two of us is no reason it has to be ruined for all of us.' Jamaal said, 'You mean you still want me to fuck your wife even though you can't fuck my girlfriend?' 'Why not,' Jacob said. 'We can always do the swap thing another time.'

"Jamaal said, 'Appreciate that, buddy. Your wife is seriously sexy and while we were dancing, she got me revved up. I figured I'd have to stroke one off since Becca was under the weather.' Jamaal took off his shirt and pants again and he asked Jacob if he wanted to unwrap me for him. Jacob took off my brassiere and soaking wet panties for Jamaal. 'You want to stick your fingers in your wife's pussy and tell me if she's wet enough for my cock?' Jamaal asked. 'It's a lot bigger than yours.' Jacob felt my pussy and announced that I was dripping wet. 'She must be thinking about me fucking her with my huge cock, Jacob. She ever get that wet for you? Maybe she wishes it was my cock that planted a baby in her and not Brick. Do you want to fuck my big black cock, bitch.'

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers