How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not unlimited. She has a safe word to stop anything she's opposed to doing."

"Would she be opposed to licking my pussy?"

"She licks lots of pussy. I doubt she'd be opposed to licking yours."

"I've always wondered what it would be like for a girl to lick me, and Barry would like to see it. That's my husband, Barry."

"Would you lick her back?"

"I'm not sure. I'm leaving that open to see how I feel when it happens."

"When do you want to do this?"

"Is tonight okay? It's my day off."

"Tonight would be fine. Let me explain the rules to you so you and Barry would know what they are. There are children living here, so we have a kid's side of the house, and an adult side of the house, and neutral territory in the middle of the house. In the adult side, where the adult bedrooms are, everyone must be naked. That includes Barry, not just you. If you use a bed, and he's there to watch, you'll both be naked.

"The neutral part of the house is clothing on before eight, when the children go to bed, and clothing optional after eight. Ariel will definitely be stripping off at eight, and others may as well. Sex is a fairly frequent occurrence. If you remain in the neutral side of the house, Barry doesn't need to strip, but I imagine you will if you're going to be having sex with Ariel. If you're in the neutral part of the house, other people will see you have sex. There are no doors there. It's one big open area. You don't have to do anything with anyone you don't want to. All sex is up to you, and you can do as much or as little as you want. Since I will also be observing you to ensure the safety of my slave, I may be having sex with her, or someone else, and you and Barry would be seeing that, as well.

"Barry is also welcome to fuck Ariel, her mouth, cunt or ass, depending on how you both feel about him having sex with another woman, although he must use a condom if doing so. There is a price for his use of her, though. If he fucks Ariel, I'm going to fuck you, also with a condom. If either you or Barry have a problem with me fucking you, Ariel is off the table for him. You get to fuck her for free, Barry doesn't. If I fuck you, you will be begging for my cock. You might want to warn Barry so he's prepared for it when you beg me to fuck you."

"You mean I have to literally beg for your cock?"

"Not that you have to, but that you will. Everyone has begged for it. I don't presume to feel like you're any different. It can be kind of soul crushing to hear your wife beg for another man's cock. Just a warning."

"You're awfully confident."

"Years of experience. Ariel did warn you that you wouldn't regret it. All of the women I've fucked have told me I was the best fucker they've ever had. I won't fuck you without your husband's permission, but if he decides to fuck Ariel, I'm assuming I have the permission of both of you to fuck you, and I'll take mine before he takes his, so he can't change his mind. Those are the rules. Talk it over with Barry, and if you're still interested, let me know. If you're still interested, let's plan on your arrival at seven, so we have time for a drink and to become better acquainted."

"I'll talk it over some more with him, and call you back with our decision."

I wondered how much of a cuckold Barry was. Not at all, in which case he wouldn't be fucking Ariel, curious enough about it to watch his wife fuck another man once, or would he end up going all in. Tonight would tell if they came over. I also got a call from Paul.

"Dick said he didn't want to start with Margot. She was too old. He wanted to go best to worst. He's coming over on Friday night at eight, supposed to go until Sunday at eight. We're letting him come and we've got nanny cams all over the house to monitor him. Friday night, we're planning on making him do all sorts of degrading things before we lock him up in a cage for the night."

"What kind of things?"

"Suck on my cock, lick Mistress Gwen's asshole, that sort of thing. She has a Queen's Throne she sometimes uses. She figures an hour in there. Then, on Saturday, I'm going to pretend that I have to go to work and I'll monitor all the cameras to see if he tries to pull anything. If he does, he'll get arrested."

"By cage, do you mean a cock cage, or like a pet cage?"

"I meant a pet cage, but the cock cage is a good idea. Might want to stick one of those on him as well."

Laughing, I said, "He may still try to pull something, but he won't be putting his Dick anywhere it doesn't belong."

Paul noticed the emphasis on Dick and laughed with me.

******

I had time after helping Bonnie in the kitchen to give her a good fucking, the last of them I went bareback in.

Lying in bed afterwards, with the metaphorical cigarette, though more the calm after the storm, I asked her where she spent her night last night.

"With Tracy and Rodney." She grinned.

"Who got the spanking?"

"Both of them." My eyebrows went up.

"You probably didn't hear Rodney's. He was getting his when you were smacking Ariel's ass. Ten swats for cumming without permission when he was fucking me. You probably heard Tracy's. Ten for not having her Ben Wa balls in, then she licked my cunt while Rodney fucked her in the ass."

"We might have a couple other people here tonight for sex, not dinner. It may just be girl-on-girl with Ariel, and may or may not be in the bedroom, or, it could turn into something more. I'm wondering if the husband will let me fuck his wife. Dr. Samira is coming on Saturday. She's already resolved herself as submissive. Her boyfriend, may or may not come. He's got incentive to come, but that definitely depends upon how much of a cuckold he is, because I'm definitely fucking her. The boyfriend doesn't get to fuck her until I've fucked her first. And Fiona is coming back on Sunday. Let's buy some steaks and grill for Saturday."

"It's on the chilly side in the evening," Bonnie said.

"We'll grill them in the afternoon and eat inside. I'll grill, if you take care of the extras. You want to fuck some more?"

"Does a bear shit in the woods?"

"Not as long this time," I said, smiling. "Slide down to edge of the bed, so I can fuck you standing up."

Bonnie enjoyed the second one as much as she enjoyed the first. She even cleaned off my cock for me, tasting both of our juices.

******

Charmaine let me know both she and Barry would be over at seven. I gave her the address. We made sure the kitchen was cleaned up by then and I opened a nice bottle of red wine to breathe. They were a couple minutes early, being unsure of the drive time from their home. Barry seemed like a nice young fellow, apparently a couple years out of college, with a low level government job with the Planning and Zoning Commission for Tacoma. They were impressed with Rodney's home, living in an apartment themselves.

I gave them each a glass of wine and the six of us sat on the couch and got to know each other, Tracy and Rodney being the other two.

About a quarter to eight, Charmaine asked, "What kinds of things do you do with Ariel as your submissive?"

"Just about anything you can think of," I said, "as evidenced by what you saw in your store."

"Do you spank her?" Barry asked.

"She got fifty last night for cumming without permission five times."

"Do you whip her?" Charmaine asked.

"I haven't, but I've only owned her since last Friday night. Her previous owner lost her on a bet for a week, which Ariel wants to make permanent, because he was a horse's ass."

"What was the bet?"

"A week with Ariel against a million dollars, that I could fuck five women without cumming for over two hours. He lost."

"You're joking," Barry said, half question.

"About what?" I asked.

"All of it. Fucking for two hours, betting a million dollars, fucking five different women."

"No joke, sir," Ariel said. "My Master has fucked over two hours twice, once with a condom, once without. He's got plenty of money, and one of the women he fucked was Mistress Tracy. She can confirm it."

"Aren't you married to Rodney?" Barry asked. "Did I get the introductions wrong?"

"You didn't. Brick is at my house to breed me, give me a third child. My husband is a cuckold. Surely you noticed the other children were biracial?"

"I did. I thought they might be adopted or something."

"Or something. I fucked black men to have them. My husband likes to watch other men fuck me. We thought this child should be white, so Brick will be breeding me. He's also successfully bred three other women."

My 8 PM alarm went off and I told Ariel to strip. Rodney stripped at the same time, somewhat surprising to both, then added, "It's four now. I got a text from Nick today. He said Nora is pregnant. I have another female scheduled for breeding after Tracy."

"You're fathering children for married women?" Barry asked.

"Yes. Some are cuckolds like Rodney, who might be able to have children. Others are men who couldn't, or a mixture of the two," I replied.

I saw the two of them look at each other.

"Are you two having problems fathering a child?" I asked.

They looked at each other again, and Charmaine gave a slight nod.

"We've been trying for six months to have a child, but Charmaine hasn't conceived yet." Barry the one who answered.

"I'm assuming she's off birth control then?"

"She is."

"Do you know who's having the difficulty?"

"Not yet," Charmaine said. "We've just started talking about the possibility of IVF, but our insurance doesn't cover fertility issues, and it's so expensive."

"Would you carry another man's child if it was your husband's problem?"

She looked at Barry again, and he nodded.

"Barry, would you love and care for the child as if it were your own if it is your problem."

"Yes."

"I can get you in to see an OB/GYN either tomorrow or Monday. I don't know how long it takes for you to know the results. I can get Barry in to see my urologist no later than Monday, if you want. The reason I say that, is if Charmaine isn't the problem, we can assume that Barry is, but if you want to know for sure, you can get checked out."

"We don't have the money for that yet. We've been saving up."

"You don't have to pay for it. I'll take care of it. If it's Barry's problem, I can either pay for two rounds of IVF, if that's what you want, or I'll breed you myself. During your next fertile period, you will stay here and I'll fuck you a minimum of six times per day on your day off, or three times if you're working, for five days. If it's Charmaine's problem, you may end up adopting, or using a surrogate. I'll pay for surrogate services, but adoption costs would be yours."

"You'd do that for us?" Charmaine asked.

"I would, although to be honest, I'm hoping it's Barry's problem and you'll choose me to breed you, because I'd love to fuck you. But I'll handle it either way."

"What would we have to do?" Barry asked.

"You need to sign a contract, absolving me of any child support and promising to care for the child as if it were your own. I promise to leave your child alone and let you raise it as you will unless I feel the child's life is in danger. You both need medical clearance that you are free of STD's or other blood borne pathogens. Since I'm breeding other women, I want to make sure they don't get anything other than a child from my services. It's why I'm insisting on a condom tonight. They'll do that when they test the fertility issues. I will also provide a 25,000 educational trust for college."

"I'd like to get started on the testing right away," Barry said. "I think Charmaine and I might need to discuss how to proceed from there."

"Plan on going to the urologist on Monday, and ask for the time off tomorrow. The OB will be calling me later tonight, and I'll tell you when you can get in to see her. Both doctors are in Seattle, in the same medical complex, so I'll probably shoot for Monday for both."

"Why is the OB calling tonight?" Charmaine asked.

"Because I'm going to fuck her on Saturday, and I want to know if her boyfriend will be watching or not."

They looked at each other again. They'd just entered an adult Disneyland, and didn't know what to think. I pushed.

"Would you like to see me fuck Ariel, and then punish her for cumming without permission?"

Charmaine jumped on that. "I would."

"Ariel, please get Bonnie. I'd like her to witness your punishment. I may leave her in charge of you on occasion."

"Yes, Master."

She darted off to get Bonnie, who I was really training for Tracy and Rodney. Bonnie quickly followed Ariel back.

It was another chance to show off and increase my fucking odds, so I happily led Ariel to the playroom. I made sure everyone else stripped as we entered the adult side of the house. Barry had apparently gotten an erection when Ariel stripped. He was a minimal five and a half inches. Charmaine was a little shocked when my dick appeared. I wasn't hard yet, and twice as thick as Barry was, and longer. In the dungeon, I had Ariel get on her knees and service me until I was erect, then I tied her over a horse with her legs in a spreader bar, holding them open.

"You don't have permission to cum, slut," I said before plunging hard inside of her wet cunt.

Ariel climaxed, unable to help herself. I started fucking her using every inch of my meat, soon coated in her orgasmic juices. Charmaine was practically drooling, watching the fucking. Tracy was drooling. I gave it around twenty minutes, then pumped a load inside of her. Ariel had climaxed six additional times, with much trumpeting and begging and pleading for my cock, so Charmaine knew I wasn't joking about making her beg for it if I fucked her. Ariel's gaping cunt started leaking my sperm after I pulled out, dribbling down her thighs. While still tied over the horse, I gave her twenty swats with my hand, and twenty more with the paddle.

"I'm going to whip your tits and cunt for the next thirty, slut."

"Yes, Master. As you wish."

Tracy had a St. Andrews cross in her playroom, so I fastened Ariel to it, picked out a nice multi-strand flogger, testing it on myself first, explaining to Bonnie what I was doing. Bonnie paid close attention. I gave Ariel her last thirty, split nearly evenly between her breasts and pussy. At one point, Ariel asked to cum, and I gave her permission, finger fucking her to add to the quality of her orgasm. Oh, she was humping my hand something fierce, crying out for me.

Her orgasm over, I gave her the balance of her stripes, pointing out to Bonnie how to check for color, welts, breaking of skin, or anything else I thought she should know. The nice thing about everyone being naked, was I could see Charmaine's pussy and nipples showed evidence of her own arousal, and Barry hadn't shrunk at all. Of course, I didn't know the source of the arousal. Was it watching the fucking or the whipping or some combination of the above.

"That will be all, Bonnie. Thank you for watching and paying such close attention. I'm sure I'll be able to trust you with a whip if it should be necessary."

"Of course, Brick."

"Charmaine, do you want Ariel to lick you now? You look a little excited."

She blushed, but she quickly said, "Yes."

"Let's adjourn to the bedroom so you can get comfortable," I said.

Charmaine climbed onto the bed. I gave Ariel some last minute instructions. "I want you to seduce Charmaine," I said. "I want you to treat her like a new lover, someone who's never had sex before, and is wondering what it will be like, but might be a little afraid. You'll kiss her and touch and caress every inch of her body. Even if she never has sex with another woman again, she'll remember this time with you as one of her most treasured memories."

"Yes, Master. Your wish is my command."

"Charmaine, you don't have to do anything, but enjoy yourself. If you wish to return Ariel's caresses, you need only ask. Ariel will do as you request. I'm going to sit down in this chair to watch," I said, "and fuck Rodney's wife again."

While Barry watched in amazement, Tracy got on her knees and sucked me hard, although I didn't need much, watching Charmaine and Ariel kissing on each other. As soon as I was fully erect, Tracy mounted me, facing the bed so she could watch the show like I was. Barry was torn between watching his wife cumming on the lips of a naked slave, or another man's wife bouncing up and down on my lap. Rodney was mostly watching me fuck his wife, although he had to sneak the occasional peak at the other pair. For the first quarter hour, Charmaine just let Ariel pleasure her, but at some point, asked Ariel to turn around so she could taste her. At that point, Barry's eyes were mostly on his wife dining on another woman's pussy for the first time.

When they starting winding down, I emptied my balls into Tracy. Charmaine came up for air and her face was well coated in Ariel's love juices.

"How was it, babe?" Barry asked.

"It was wonderful," Charmaine said.

"Have we satisfied your curiosity? Are you done now?"

"Can we have a moment of privacy to speak alone?" Barry said.

"All of the other bedrooms on this end of the house should be empty now. Help yourself," I said.

They stepped out of the room. I got a call from Samira.

"Hello, slave," I said. "I'm going to let some other people listen to your conversation. Is your boyfriend there?"

"Yes, Master."

"I want you to put your phone on speaker so he can hear me."

"Yes, sir." A pause, then, "you're on speaker now, Master."

"Samira, you are currently naked as per my instructions aren't you?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good, I want you to start masturbating, but you don't have my permission to cum. Each time you cum between now and the end of this phone call will result in you being spanked on your naked ass ten times on Saturday. Tell me when your fingers are in your cunt."

"Master, if I touch myself I will orgasm. Please don't make me masturbate, sir. It will be so humiliating."

"Your life is about to become one humiliating thing after another, slave. You are mine now. Get your fingers in your pussy and stroke it."

"Yes, Master." The briefest of silences, then we all heard Samira climax. "I'm sorry, Master. I couldn't help it."

"Rafi, I'm assuming that because you're still there, you plan on coming with Samira when she submits to my cock for the first time?"

He didn't speak for several seconds, whether flustered by my question or the sight of his girlfriend masturbating for me and climaxing.

"Rafi, you need to answer, so I know what your decision is."

"Yes," he replied. One choked out word.

"You realize I'm going to fuck her in front of you, don't you?"

"She told me."

"Samira will be sucking on my cock and begging for me to fuck her. I want you to know ahead of time. She will become a total slut right in front of your eyes. In return for turning her into my slut, you will get to fuck one of two women who are here with me now."

Barry and Charmaine had come back during my last statement and were listening with some degree of amazement.

"Every time I use your girlfriend, you will get to fuck someone else. That's the payment you'll receive for my use of her. The other advantage to you, will be you will now be fucking your girlfriend frequently. Not only will her pussy and mouth be made available for your use, but eventually her ass. I'm preparing it now for fucking." We all heard Samira climax again, the sound clear through the speaker. "I will be the first to take her ass, just as I will be the first to take her cunt, but after I've opened her, it will be available to you. Tell me you understand, Rafi."

"I understand."

"If you get medical clearance, there are a wide variety of women you can fuck without a condom, but even your girlfriend will be unavailable to you without a condom until you're cleared. She said that she's been checked, and is on birth control, so I'm going to fuck her bareback. After I do, you can put on a condom and fuck her yourself. The sooner you get cleared, the sooner you can fuck her without a rubber."

123456...8