How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we'd chatted, there'd been a steady stream of people to the back bedroom. Tracy and Rodney were the last two who were going and Tracy had just gone in.

"Let's look in and see how Sam is doing? Join me?"

"Do you want me to be naked this time?"

"What was it Bonnie said to me yesterday? Does a bear shit in the woods. That's it. Hell, yes. I want to see what's under all that clothing, and think about fucking you later."

Victoria undressed at the door and I was right about the naughty nurse wet dream. Maybe just a tad thick in the thighs, but not enough I would ever complain, or even felt she needed to exercise. If anything, they looked like athlete legs.

We went back to the bedroom and Whore was nose deep in Tracy's pussy. Rafi was balls deep in Ariel's cunt, kneeling behind her doggy style. He watched me when I came in, double checking my reaction. I saw he had a condom on, so I didn't react at all. He was maintaining a nice steady stroke, which Ariel seemed to be loving. Not screaming to the ceiling beams loving, but cumming on his cock, loving.

I pulled Victoria into my lap on the chair. "May I play with you while we watch?"

"I'll be disappointed if you don't," she said.

I let my fingers do the walking, and started to discover what turned Victoria on. She liked me nibbling on her ear lobes and where her neck met her shoulders. She liked her nipples played with, even liked it a little rough. Her pussy was wet, and her clit didn't bother hiding too long with a little bit of stimulus. She orgasmed about the time Tracy did. Whore's face was a mess as she waited for her last client, Rodney. Rafi was still rocking into Ariel, maintaining his 'I could do this all day' pace. Being Indian, I wondered if he'd studied tantric sex practices as well. True tantric sex involved maintaining a sexual closeness without orgasm, perhaps not even moving, like maintaining a yoga pose for a long time. If he could fuck like that, I doubted whore would be disappointed in him even if his cock wasn't as large as mine. It might be better for anal sex. I tended to stretch more than was really comfortable if I kept it up for too long.

Rodney was short enough and skinny enough, Whore could get all of him down her throat.

"Do you know Rodney has been locked in a cock cage for eight years previous to my arrival?" I whispered.

Victoria turned suddenly to look at me. "You're kidding? Is that even safe?"

"I don't know. I told him to talk to his doctor about it. Tracy used to milk his prostate for him to make sure his sperm didn't get stale, but it amazed me to think that right now, today, he's having more sex than he had in eight years, if you don't count him sucking cocks, eating pussy or getting fucked in the ass."

"Damn."

"I know. I got Tracy to promise that he could fuck her for every orgasm over eight I gave her in an hour."

"How many did she have."

"Sixteen."

"Now you're just fucking with me."

"Scout's honor."

She turned thoughtful. "How many do you think I could have?"

"With Whore licking your pussy at the same time or not?"

"Hmm, interesting question. Let's say with."

"Well, she's probably not that good yet, despite her practice today. As long as she doesn't actually muck it up, say twenty."

"You do realize that's like one every three minutes, don't you?"

"Yeah, the tough part of that is determining when one ends and the next one begins. Unless you announce them, I'm kind of depending upon the contractions of your cunt on my cock and those muscles do get tired after awhile. I generally don't fuck people quite that long, because their pussy will tend to get sore. I try to stick with around 40-45 minutes the first time unless I've been with them before and know they can handle it. I fucked Tracy for two solid hours and she had to soak in the hot tub afterwards."

"Damn. I almost have to have you now. I'm so fucking intrigued."

"Other women talking about my fucking is the best aphrodisiac in the world. I get more women that way."

"How's the sex with your Master, Ariel?" Victoria asked.

"Best fucking sex in the world, Miss Victoria. For a slave slut like me, I almost cum when he orders me to my knees. When he shoves his cock in me, it's nirvana."

"I can see why you said that, Brick. It is a raving endorsement. You're not bad with your hands and lips either. How many times are you fucking a week?"

"Here, with all the free range pussy, three or four times a day minimum, more usually. A day like today, I'll probably hit five different women. Whore, you, Charmaine, Karen and Ariel. When Tracy is fertile, I'll try to pump her full of cum six times a day. I might fuck someone else, but I put the load in her."

"You are a sex maniac, aren't you? What's the craziest sex you ever had?"

"I've had a lot of crazy sex. Fucking wives in front of husband's isn't crazy enough for you? You're asking me to pick just one?"

"Yeah, something that will rock my world."

"Okay, try this on for size. I fucked my ex-mother-in-law in front of her husband and her daughter, my ex-wife, then took the daughter home and fucked her."

"You did not!"

"Hand to God. Not only that, I'll probably do it again."

"You're a fucking menace to society."

I laughed. "Probably."

Rodney began to groan as Whore collected her prize. Apparently, Rafi had been paying attention, because he climaxed at around the same time, clinging to Ariel's hips as he thrust deep, his buttocks flexing with mini thrusts.

"How are you doing, Whore?"

"My tongue is sore, Master."

"A brief warning. I'm cooking steaks on the grill for lunch, petit filets. They're not going to set a place setting at the table for you Whore, not having enough room for you, so you're going to sit in my lap. In fact, I want you to volunteer to sit in my lap for the sake of the children. I'm going to feed you. Your hands can remain on the table, or on me for support, but you're not to touch a utensil, a dish, or a glass. If you do so, you'll be punished later. If the kids weren't here, I'd be fucking you as I fed you, something we will do at some point. I will feed you in a restaurant some day. There may be times I feed you on the floor on your hands and knees eating directly off the plate.

"I've taken Ariel to a sex toy shop, an art store, and to the zoo while on a leash with a tail in her ass. I probably won't do that to you unless we're out of town, to preserve your reputation here in Seattle, but if we go someplace where no one knows you, expect to be scandalously dressed, and/or nude, where circumstances might warrant such behavior and wouldn't result in your arrest. I intend to treat you like the Whore you've proclaimed yourself to be. I've already spoken to Victoria, and you can expect to be licking her cunt first thing in the morning, and the last thing before you go home at night. It's how you'll earn your orgasms, giving them to others."

"Yes, Master."

"Take a shower, put on your new collar, and dress for lunch. Ariel, monitor her to make sure she doesn't masturbate. I can smell the horny Whore's cunt now. When you sit on my lap, you'll pull your skirt up so your bare bottom is sitting on my legs. After our lunch, I'm claiming your cunt."

Whore shivered. "As you wish, Master."

"I'm going to do the grilling. I'll see you at lunch."

"Yes, sir.

I got dressed, grabbed the steaks and went outside to grill, Rodney joining me.

"He seems to be taking it well," Rodney said.

"I think it helps to start that it's not all a one way street. He was laying the wood pretty good to Ariel."

"Testing you, I think. Wants to know if you're being honest about everything. Don't know if that means he needs someone to fuck every time."

"He got hit by all the oral sex pretty fast, and let's face it, oral sex does not present the same problem to most men as a fucking does. There's something about knowing a man is putting his sperm where a woman can get pregnant," I said. Then I laughed. "Who am I explaining that to?"

"No, you're right. Watching a dick sink into my wife's pussy is a way bigger jolt than her mouth. Even her ass isn't that much of a jolt," Rodney said.

"Why do you do it?"

"Because I'm a submissive cuckold at heart. I love the charge I get when she fucks someone else. I love when you fuck her. She loves it so much. Makes me feel good she gets so much pleasure."

"I hope that when I leave, she doesn't stick you back in your cock cage," I said.

"It was tough. I won't lie to you. You know, I could take it for a week, even as long as a month, but longer than that was torture."

"Don't do it then. You've got a safe word. Use it."

"I might. If it goes over a week, I might. I don't even care if it's just to masturbate, just let me out once in awhile. I want to thank you, Brick. You didn't have to give a shit about me. You're just here to breed my wife, I know. Glad you don't need to do all of the other Bull stuff some of the guys put me through."

"I'm not gay enough to enjoy it. I tried it once and it left me cold. Listen, I'm hoping I've got a little surprise cooked up for you. I hope you like it."

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise. A good surprise. You can't know until it's time to surprise you."

******

We brought the steaks in, and surprise, surprise, we were short a chair.

"I will sit in Mas...Mister Harmon's lap, since there's not enough room at the table," Sam said.

"Thank you, Sam," Rodney said. "I think that will work out well for everyone, don't you think?"

"Isn't Rafi Sam's boyfriend?" Franklin said, the little shit.

"She is," Rodney admitted.

"Why doesn't Sam sit in his lap?" Franklin said.

Ariel saved the day. "Do you see how much bigger Brick is than Rafi. If Sam sat in Rafi's lap, she'd squish him like a bug. Brick won't squish because he's bulging with muscle."

Franklin looked at the two of us. "Yeah, that makes sense."

It was getting to the point, we might not be able to pull the wool over the kid's eyes much longer. Sam adjusted her skirt and sat down on my legs. I wasn't able to do the fondling, kissing, caressing and finger fucking I normally did. I did slip a finger into her once, testing her wetness, (swamp), but mostly it was just feeding her, some of which I gave her by hand, and made her lick my fingers after she took her food. I was so ready to fuck her by the time the meal was over.

Lunch over, I said, "I think a nap is in order. Ariel, Victoria, Rafi and Sam, how would you like a nap?"

"It sounds good to me Mas....Mister Brick."

I took her hand. "Coming, Rafi?"

"Yes."

Doesn't sound all that enthusiastic, does he? The rest of them seemed more eager. Ariel would always be eager, Victoria was looking forward to fucking me herself, and wanted to see what it was like.

They followed me to the adult wing where we removed our clothes and I changed out Whore's collar again. I picked Whore up and carried her to the bed, slung over my shoulder, much like the caveman I was. I had Whore on her knees sucking my cock again, although just until I was hard.

"You have permission to cum from my tongue," I said, "but you don't have permission to cum on my cock. You'll be punished if you do, Whore."

Putting her on the bed with Ariel holding her legs up for me, I got on my knees and licked her to four orgasms to prepare her for my cock. She loved my tongue in her pussy. I made sure she was primed. If she hadn't fucked since she was an undergrad, she was sure to be a snug fit. I stood up, taking control of her legs from Ariel and aimed my shaft at her core, and leaned forward, thrusting the head in.

Whore exploded as I got the head in. "You didn't have permission to cum, Whore. Did you forget so easily."

"Fuck, Master. I'm sorry. You're so big, so fat. Will you fit all the way inside me. I feel you're splitting me in two."

"I've fit in everyone else, including Mi-ok, and she was a near virgin." I pushed in another couple inches and she climaxed again.

"I'm sorry, sir. Oh, fuck, Master!"

It took me three or four minutes to work myself inside of her cunt, sharing space with her anal plug. even with the four orgasms I'd given her first, and the two she just had. She loved it, being filled, I gave her more time to adjust to the stretching before I started a steady pumping. I gave her a good fifteen minutes to enjoy her fucking for itself, giving her several orgasms, then I told Victoria to ride her face. Some of her vocal appreciation got smothered in Victoria's pussy, but you could still tell when she had her orgasms because her body tended to buck as she climaxed.

Rafi was hard, his erection jutting out in front of him, intent on me fucking his girlfriend, barely paying attention to the naked Victoria on her face, more intent on my cock plunging into her pussy.

"Go ahead, Rafi, touch her breasts. Pinch her nipples. Increase the pleasure she feels."

He touched her, his cock throbbing as he did. He stroked the slopes of her breasts, then tweaked her nipples, causing her to moan, and climax again.

"You love seeing her have so much pleasure, don't you, Rafi? To watch her cum so hard on my cock." I said. "You think you should hate it, what I'm doing to her, doing to your girlfriend, but no matter how much you believe you should detest it, you can't. You love seeing the expression on her face when she orgasms, her whimpers, her moans, the way her body shudders as she cums. The way her hips beg for my cock, even when she can't speak aloud and beg for it. Your cock is so hard right now it hurts, like it's about to burst, the skin peeling open. You will delight in the slut I'm gifting you. Cum on her tits, Rafi. It won't take much. You're so close now. A couple tugs on your cock and you can anoint the new whore with your cum. Go ahead."

He looked at me, then her, legs spread wide, cumming hard as I ravished her cunt with my thick prick. He touched himself and his cock erupted, rivers of cum bursting forth, covering both tits and her stomach.

"Rub it into her skin, Ravi. Can you smell her? A whore in heat, drenched with the smell of fucking. She will crave a lover's touch, a hard cock banging her cunt. She will have four more people to provide oral pleasure to, Ravi, before she leaves her tonight. Victoria again, and three new ones, two female and one male. You will be the last man to fuck her though. Your cock will be the last one she feels invading her pussy until the next time. Another woman is coming tonight, Ravi. Her husband likes to watch her fuck other men. It especially excites him when the man is not white. When she gets here, I want you to fuck her as we record it for her husband. You'll have to wear a condom, but I want you to make love to her, to show him that she might in the future, give him a biracial child, like Rodney. It will fuel his fantasies, Ravi, just as Whore fucking me will fuel yours."

He rubbed his cream into her proud breasts, her nipples hard nuggets of desire.

"I'm about to fill your girlfriend with my sperm, Ravi. There will be so much. If she were fertile, you'd realize how easily she could become pregnant, to have my child. You won't be able to stop thinking about it. You've just cum, Ravi. Will you be able to get hard enough to reclaim your girlfriend, to make her yours again? Or will you cede her, knowing you can't, and the last cock she felt in her this afternoon was mine. Or will you reclaim her the other way. To remove my sperm from her cunt, if you can't put your own in her. I wonder what you'll do."

I gave her four or five more hard thrusts and inundated her pleasure palace with spurt after spurt of heavy, thick, sperm infused cum. Whore bucking against me, spasming a last time, trying to pull me even deeper as she accepted my seed. I pulled out, and her pussy looked like she'd been fucked for fifty minutes with a very fat prick, my cream starting to seep out. I stepped back and Ravi dropped to his knees in front of her and gobbled, licked and sucked her folds, scrabbling to get every drop of my cum he could. Whore had two more orgasms as he diligently attended to her weeping sex. Good boy. Ariel, took care of me.

I sat in the chair and watched Ravi clean up his girlfriend. Victoria sat down in my lap and put her arms around me, then whispered in my ear, "That was incredible. I nearly climaxed just watching you. I'm so fucking turned on right now. How long before you can fuck me?"

"Fifteen to twenty minutes, but we should wait longer to give Whore more time to recover. Unless you don't care if she's licking you while I fuck you?"

"No, I definitely want her to lick me."

"Then we should give her around 40 minutes to rest. She's been a very busy girl today."

Victoria laughed, then kissed me. We watched Ravi continue to get as much of my cum out as he could. The lower half of his face was a glossy mess when he finished. Ariel handed him a towel.

"Whore, how many times did you cum without my permission?"

"Twelve, Master. Is anyone able to fuck you without climaxing, sir?"

"No."

"Then why not give me permission, Master?"

"Ariel, why don't I want to give Whore permission to cum?" I asked.

"Because you own her cunt, you own her orgasms, and you want to punish her, Master. Masters love to swat a naked slave's bare ass and feel her squirm over his lap."

"There you go, Whore; the perfect answer. Over my lap. I'll give you half now, and half after supper. Let's hope you don't earn any more in the meantime."

Whore draped her body over my lap. I began rubbing her ass, stroking the perfect cheeks.

"Ravi, I want to commend you on your choice of girlfriends. I believe this ass is the second best ass I've ever seen. Perfectly proportioned, nicely rounded." I pulled the cheeks apart, exposing her pucker, currently filled with a plug. "I'm going to love fucking this ass, shoving my fat cock up her rectum and unloading my sperm there. She'll put the next largest plug into her ass tomorrow morning, then the largest in on Monday. I'm going to make a special trip up to Seattle on Tuesday evening, just so I can fuck this beautiful ass. Do you want to be there, Victoria?"

"I'd love to be there, Brick."

"Ravi, if you come over and witness me ravishing your girlfriends ass, you can fuck it immediately afterward. In fact, since her ass will be nice and stretched out, I might fuck her cunt, while you fuck her ass. Sluts like Whore love to service two or more cocks, don't you Whore."

"Yes, Master. I want to service all cocks you give me to."

"I know you do, Whore. The only cock you'll service between the time you leave here and Tuesday night, will be Ravi's. He can fuck you once tonight after you get home, twice tomorrow, once in your mouth and once in your cunt, then once Monday night. Of course, he'll be fucking your ass after I do on Tuesday. I hope he can keep up with you. I find that slave sluts become desperate for sex."

I rubbed her bottom some more and Whore started purring.

"Victoria, pay close attention to this spanking. Whore will need to start keeping Ben Wa balls in her pussy. They will keep her aroused all day, in addition to strengthening her pelvic floor and keeping her pussy nice and tight. Several times a day, you'll need to ask her if she's got them in her cunt as ordered. She may only remove them for the toilet or sex. You might want to pay attention to when she used the facilities to relieve herself. Maybe even watch her to make sure she doesn't masturbate. If the balls are not in her pussy when they should be, you'll spank her bare bottom at work, when the others have left for the day. Feel free to have her lick your pussy at the same time, or rub your feet.

"Whore, in addition to the aforementioned tasks, which you'll do as instructed, I may give Victoria other tasks which I want you to perform. The only thing she can't order you to do, is fuck other men. Only I can do that. She can order you to lick other women, though not your employees at work. If Ravi doesn't have time to come over and fuck you, Victoria may bring you to her apartment, or go to your house. If she has a friend or two over, say for watching a movie, or having wine, you can lick them at her command. If she gets a strap-on, she can fuck you, or have other women fuck you, even your ass after Tuesday. Your fuck holes need to be kept filled frequently. You are a sex slave, and I expect you to be used for sex often, even if I'm not there to take advantage of you.

1...345678